PDA

View Full Version : Scared of caravans...

MonkeyMomma76
02-15-13, 04:14 AM
So I remember reading a warning about caravans somewhere but I can't find the original post. All I know is I have the "First Caravan" and the "Nature Caravan" all cued up and I am beyond freaked about them. I'm scared if I load anything into them I will lose other vital items. Am I just being paranoid or is this a real problem? Also, is it a booby trap designed to extend game play (which would be extremely annoying) or is it just a glitch that I can appeal to TL to replace? Insights greatly appreciated, as always :-))

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 05:20 AM
Well , i've done all the caravans long time ago and the newest (love caravan) today. All i can say is as long as you need the item , dont click the Load button. Once you clicked Load, all the items are gone and you might need it in future, it's not a glitch , just consider it carefully.

maguar
02-15-13, 09:20 AM
If you've got all the items to finish the caravan at once load the items altogether. There were issues originally when caravans were partially loaded and the game was updated (somethings went missing or the requirements changed). As wassupbaby said once you load an item you can't unload it.

bbarra
02-15-13, 11:19 AM
I was loading them a handful at a time. I couldn't get the last item in the required time frame so the quest expired and I lost 70 jewels. Cry baby cry!

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 02:27 PM
It must be a market's goal. Caravan's goals dont have timer... Right ?

kooky panda
02-15-13, 03:35 PM
It must be a market's goal. Caravan's goals dont have timer... Right ?
I know the market goals did have timers, but I there is no acutal timer on the Love Caravan, but it will be removed when the rest of the valentine goals and items are removed.

MonkeyMomma76
02-16-13, 03:33 AM
Phew!!! It worked :-)) I loaded everything at once for the first caravan and the nature caravan and it worked fine. Thanks for the advice guys!!!