PDA

View Full Version : Missing Royal Points :-((

MonkeyMomma76
02-15-13, 02:25 AM
Hi everyone...
I'm pretty new to this game. (Castle Story) When I checked it tonight to harvest my crops I noticed a bunch of my royal points were gone. I had 176 earlier today and now I only have 102. Can anyone tell me why this would happen and whether or not there is any way to correct it? I'm running out of space and am eager to expand so this is a big setback :-((
Thanks in advance for any helpful comments!!!

maguar
02-15-13, 02:57 AM
Did you store or sell any of your buildings, walls, statutes?

MonkeyMomma76
02-15-13, 03:37 AM
Yes I needed more space so I stored my stone walls. Can I get the points back if I take the walls back out of storage?

maguar
02-15-13, 03:47 AM
You get the points for what's in your kingdom. If you take the walls out of storage you'll get the points back

SharonLes
02-15-13, 12:27 PM
Ok let me ask this how do you get royal points I have 121 and have added and expanded and my points haven't changed. Do they grow per collection or are they a 1x thing per item as my walls and everything are not getting me any thanks

lotuskat
02-15-13, 12:39 PM
Royal points increase when you build royal buildings like towers, the cathedral, walls, etc. A number next to a small crown icon shows how many points each building or wall gives you. Upgrading these buildings will give you more points as well.

SharonLes
02-15-13, 01:00 PM
Thank you but I have built a few things to give me points but I'm not getting them right now just in 3 of my buildings I should have 170 but I only have 121 and this doesn't include any walls or other things that I have built like the tower does that only give me a 1 time royal point of 60 if so that 120 just in those 2 things thanks again Les

maguar
02-15-13, 02:03 PM
You'll only get royal points for buildings/walls/statues if the market shows they have royal points. (Some things like the tablet and royal pig will also give points). If you have bought but not finished a building you will not get the points. It's only for completed buildings.