PDA

View Full Version : Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

onemansmiracle
02-15-13, 12:58 AM
Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)
Which adventure you did to find one of such quest items? It will be an important info for us all. ;)

Edit: the horn and wing don't just drop from the valentine adventure. They drop as items not in boxes

onemansmiracle
02-15-13, 01:03 AM
I will soon finish my 3rd time adventure,but so far got nothing :( ... Will see what I can get from this time. 1 new adventure:nothing,2 dark cave:nothing,3 dark cave: reveal soon

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 03:05 AM
I did 2 new adventures - nothing , 1 explore the dark cave - nothing. My 4th is the new adventure.-.-

onemansmiracle
02-15-13, 03:47 AM
I did 2 new adventures - nothing , 1 explore the dark cave - nothing. My 4th is the new adventure.-.-

Pink jewel isn't easy,you must have smashed tons of rocks ;)

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 03:55 AM
Or use gems to buy absortion crystal :)
The truth is i bought 2 absortion crystals since its quite cheap (8gems per one) but im out of gems now so ...

mackbolan
02-15-13, 04:44 AM
My first new adventure resulted in:
1 Entwined Seedling
1 Love Essence
4 Energy
and...
1 Fluttermush Ring

I can't say I was oohing and aahing over that haul. It costs so much to do the adventure, even compared to Explore the Dark Caves.

The problem is that there are multiple component items in the quest that are a semi-rare or even rare drop. It makes game play completely unpredictable.

So if you have no idea if you'll get anything useful from the adventure, and you have no idea when you'll collect all the parts to do the adventure, it adds up to an unenjoyable experience of chasing one's own tail.

onemansmiracle
02-15-13, 04:54 AM
My third adventure- dark cave adventure: I got a box... Dark cave formation :( now I have 10 of these. Still don't have a horn or a wing. My 4th try, new adventure is on the way :-/

ccflorida
02-15-13, 05:53 AM
I've done 2 of each adventure and nothing, I'm in the middle of dark cave hoping something good comes out!

Wollstonecraft
02-15-13, 06:12 AM
Hi adventurers! How do you unlock the new adventure?

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 06:35 AM
Follow the quests line start with making the scepter and you will eventually unlock the new adventure

cymoril69
02-15-13, 09:42 AM
Best thing I got from the valentines quest was a pink sheep. Heard that someone got the rainbow from it. Will post tomorrow.....Knights haven't come back yet. :) I'm on my 3rd valentine quest today.

cymoril69
02-15-13, 02:26 PM
I have a question....curious to hear what people think. If you speed up the Knight adventure times, using gems, do you think you are LESS LIKELY to get a good reward or a box? I'm very tentative to ever speed these up, for fear that it's simply a waste of gems. What do you guys think?
Truth is, I'm losing my mind trying to not give in a buy the Alicorn!! When my husband asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day, why didn't I say, "Gee Honey! That's an easy one! An Alicorn of course!!!". Bummer....too late now. Thanks!

mamareader02
02-15-13, 02:33 PM
Done about 5 adventures(sped up 2),nada!and I tried doing different adventures

Wollstonecraft
02-15-13, 02:50 PM
Thanks wassupbaby for the reply. Still mining for those pink gems. ")

gwcastle
02-15-13, 03:44 PM
Having done 4 (or 5) adventures since lifting the spell. Haven't got anything different from the valentine update. No pink animals, plants or horn.

ccflorida
02-15-13, 03:52 PM
I have used gems to speed up and didn't get anything more or less then what I normally get waiting. Love your valentine wish we must think alike cause all I wanted was iTunes gift cards! And guess what I got....iTunes gift cards! Now if I could only get the items to craft that Alicorn I will be one happy camper!

jeck4152
02-15-13, 04:44 PM
I got the wing from the valentine adventure - it was either the 3rd or 4th time I'd done it.

cymoril69
02-15-13, 08:08 PM
I have used gems to speed up and didn't get anything more or less then what I normally get waiting. Love your valentine wish we must think alike cause all I wanted was iTunes gift cards! And guess what I got....iTunes gift cards! Now if I could only get the items to craft that Alicorn I will be one happy camper!

I broke down and bought one. I couldn't take it anymore. It's the cutest little baby Alicorn ever!! I think I'm going to name her "Penelope". I invited you to visit ----- Castle Xanadu LOL

onemansmiracle
02-15-13, 10:36 PM
It's too expensive... I think I will wait,it was just like all the difficulties we went through when we tried to have our sir pig before.

onemansmiracle
02-16-13, 02:55 AM
My 4th try, new adventure,I got 4 seedlings, and only 4 energies :( ,furthermore, no box! So I gonna try some cheaper adventure,my 5th try- roaming bandit, is on the way...

mymummy789
02-16-13, 03:15 AM
I hope the items drop from all the adventures. Just don't have the resources to do Explore the Dark Caves or the new one.

onemansmiracle
02-16-13, 03:35 AM
I think they could increase the dropping rate,if we all are waiting and complaining,it's useful ;) They have increased the drop rate of pink jewel the other day which has proved my point. ;)

onemansmiracle
02-17-13, 12:59 AM
The 5th adventure,roaming bandit, got nothing :( try the 6th-new adventure now

cymoril69
02-17-13, 03:59 AM
So, this morning I got the Wing from the valentine Adventure!!! Very excited. It was either my 5th or 6th time doing the V-Day quest. But this is the cool thing about it.......I was expecting a box, BUT the wing did NOT come from a box!! It popped out along with seedlings, kissing dust,s and energy!! Crazy right??? So, to top it off, I got a box as well!!! The box contained a tree. Just thought you guys should know. :) Feels like Christmas! :) Sent the knights out on another V-day quest today. I hope everyone get's their wings today/tomorrow too!!

vanillaheaven
02-17-13, 04:19 AM
The first time you do the Valentine quest, does something happen? For example, does the love spell lift and then the trees and stuff are no longer pink?

... I kind of wouldn't want that to happen...

cymoril69
02-17-13, 05:21 AM
I forget what doing the quest the first time does. I think it triggers another quest, but none of the terrain changes....everything is still pink and you can still craft/buy/and collect all the valentine items just as before.

onemansmiracle
02-17-13, 07:28 AM
The first time you do the Valentine quest, does something happen? For example, does the love spell lift and then the trees and stuff are no longer pink?

... I kind of wouldn't want that to happen...
It won't change the setting,but will triger old Thomas 's love letter quest,if then you visit his house.

vanillaheaven
02-17-13, 07:55 AM
It won't change the setting,but will triger old Thomas 's love letter quest,if then you visit his house.

that's awesome, then. thanks a lot ~~~

chocolaBB
02-17-13, 08:19 PM
Hi everyone, i've got the mystic alicorn goal, but i didnt get the valentine's adventure? But isnt thst where i can find the wing and horn for the alicorn goal?
Or i missed something??

onemansmiracle
02-17-13, 11:06 PM
Hi everyone, i've got the mystic alicorn goal, but i didnt get the valentine's adventure? But isnt thst where i can find the wing and horn for the alicorn goal?
Or i missed something??

Follow the series of quests of making a scepter,you will eventually unblock the new adventure. But the wing and horn can be found in any quest,it seems...

onemansmiracle
02-17-13, 11:07 PM
I finished my 6th try--new adventure,still no wing nor horn. :( :(

chocolaBB
02-18-13, 12:02 AM
Follow the series of quests of making a scepter,you will eventually unblock the new adventure. But the wing and horn can be found in any quest,it seems...

Oh so any adv will hv chances to find the wing and horn??? Good! Thx for letting me know!
Good luck to all :)

maple02
02-18-13, 10:43 AM
I just got the Sacred Horn from the valentine adventure.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx168/maple514/v1.jpg

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx168/maple514/V2.jpg

crystalrayn3
02-18-13, 11:56 AM
Woo-Hoo! Finally earned a Horn from the Explore Dark Caves Quest. It took about 4 or 5 tries. I'm going to try doing the Valentines Quest a few more times in hopes of procuring the elusive Wings 😄

jaybay1147
02-18-13, 12:10 PM
I know you need to finish the theater/library goal to unlock the alicorn, but can you get the wing and horn before hand just to have it ready?

crystalrayn3
02-18-13, 12:22 PM
I know you need to finish the theater/library goal to unlock the alicorn, but can you get the wing and horn before hand just to have it ready?
I doubt it. Its drop rate probably isn't triggered until the quest is activated.

mymummy789
02-18-13, 01:05 PM
it is encouraging to finally see people getting these items from adventures. I was starting to wonder if TL forgot to flick a switch somewhere!!!! Fingers crossed my knights might come back with something tomorrow morning.

gwcastle
02-18-13, 02:03 PM
I got the Alicorn activated today and sent my knights to the love adventure second time. Hope something interesting come back.

onemansmiracle
02-19-13, 05:18 AM
[QUOTE=maple02;548102]I just got the Sacred Horn from the valentine adventure.

Did this wing came out of that box? Some player reported that he got an quest item dropped with other items and still have a box of pink tree.

mamareader02
02-19-13, 05:59 AM
Just got the wing from valentine adventure-doin my happy dance!wonder if its gonna take a few weeks for the horn

onemansmiracle
02-19-13, 06:11 AM
Just got the wing from valentine adventure-doin my happy dance!wonder if its gonna take a few weeks for the horn

I am screaming with jealousy :(

mamareader02
02-19-13, 08:32 AM
Aww,onesmansmiracle,I'm sure you'll get a piece soon.i personally think the odds are better doin the valentine adventure,though I know others(by this thread)have found it with other adventures.who knows,somebody could get both items in a week-could take me a month to get the horn-just keep optimistic,I'm sure TL has made sure that everyone doin the adventures will eventually get their wings and horn for at least one Ali(I already bought 2 as I'll admit I'm flat out greedy and want more than the one I know that we'll all be able to craft);)

maple02
02-19-13, 10:30 AM
Did this wing came out of that box? Some player reported that he got an quest item dropped with other items and still have a box of pink tree.

I got the horn after I tapped that box.

mamareader02
02-19-13, 10:39 AM
Mine didnt come in a box

wassupbaby
02-19-13, 04:34 PM
I have no luck with these. I send my knight every 22hrs(not every day) but still got nothing *sigh* Maybe i should take it like a shard, a bonus , so i cant get disapointed :|

gwcastle
02-19-13, 04:39 PM
My second love adventure was back this morning. I got 4 seedlings (which would save me a lot of energy to get them from the plants), a few love wood, 1 love essence, ~100 coins and 4 energy. No plants or animals and no horn and wing. But the seedlings are good since I have spent a lot of energy to collect them for the botany quest.

onemansmiracle
02-19-13, 09:22 PM
I had my 7th adventure,no wing nor horn,but another tree :( :( I am done with new adventure... Dark cave I am coming

iLLUMI2012
02-19-13, 10:26 PM
My first new adventure resulted in:
1 Entwined Seedling
1 Love Essence
4 Energy
and...
1 Fluttermush Ring

I can't say I was oohing and aahing over that haul. It costs so much to do the adventure, even compared to Explore the Dark Caves.

The problem is that there are multiple component items in the quest that are a semi-rare or even rare drop. It makes game play completely unpredictable.

So if you have no idea if you'll get anything useful from the adventure, and you have no idea when you'll collect all the parts to do the adventure, it adds up to an unenjoyable experience of chasing one's own tail.

Yeh my first adventure was like that too, so I stopped Valentines ones and went back to normal ones.
Too much effort and rare objects to get pitiful results is pathetic!

Pink jewels are hard to get and makes things difficult if not impossible.
I don't like my chances of finding the horn and wing, ever. :(

hennevenne
02-20-13, 12:38 AM
Found both horns and spiers from "Search the Ancient Vault" - Now grafting Alicorn from Love Shack (finished in 22 hours). Good luck hunting :)

hennevenne
02-20-13, 12:46 AM
sorry ... ment horn and wing ofcause ...

nasha86
02-20-13, 02:02 AM
I just got the wing from hunting the bandits today. Hope that Alicorn won't be too far like shards..... ;):o

wassupbaby
02-20-13, 02:19 AM
Found both horns and spiers from "Search the Ancient Vault" - Now grafting Alicorn from Love Shack (finished in 22 hours). Good luck hunting :)

Wow , i think you are the first one to craft the alicorn. Agrrf i soooo envy you . :(

nasha86
02-26-13, 12:07 AM
So sad that this topic is forgotten. Seem like no one have another good news with Miss Ali :(

Dreamer691
02-26-13, 12:22 AM
I got the wing a few days ago from the Valentine adventure. But no horn just yet

konstans07
03-02-13, 01:42 PM
Still nothing!!! So many days waiting but nothing.. My knights keep come n going and bring nothing grrrrrrrr

Zulac99
03-02-13, 02:18 PM
It's frustrating because there is nothing you can do except send the night off everyday. While I have gotten some nice things, I'm no closer to getting an Alicorn.

CottageRose
03-02-13, 09:36 PM
I have over 200 active neighbors. I visited them all yesterday, and found only one kingdom with an Alicorn. And, for all I know it was bought with gems. I have the horn, but no wing so far. I think this will be like the gold apple and the shards.

Hang in there and keep sending out those knights. :)

xfphua
03-03-13, 12:56 AM
Wow , i think you are the first one to craft the alicorn. Agrrf i soooo envy you . :(

You see, that is the main reason I quit valentine adventure, I have tried 8 times and return nothing, now I send my knight into the darkness. Hope can found something new.

listh12
03-03-13, 01:45 AM
My son found a horn yesterday, he was doing the roaming bandit adventure. I explore the dark caves every day but still no horn or wing.

CottageRose
03-03-13, 08:32 AM
I have over 200 active neighbors. I visited them all yesterday, and found only one kingdom with an Alicorn. And, for all I know it was bought with gems. I have the horn, but no wing so far. I think this will be like the gold apple and the shards.

Hang in there and keep sending out those knights. :)

Update: Found a wing this morning, from what I planned to be one of my last Valentine's adventures. I had decided to use up the pink supplies and move on, thinking that it would happen sometime, but not anytime soon. My love shack is now busy crafting an Alicorn, for delivery tomorrow morning. :D

onemansmiracle
03-03-13, 09:26 AM
Forget to mention,I found my first horn 3 days ago in the new adventure... It had taken me about two weeks for having such pleasure. Now I am trying hunt roaming bandits as many have said they got wing or wings from it. ;)

justk9188
03-03-13, 09:46 AM
The drop is random. I got wing from Dark Cave Adven.
Still looking for the horn.
I'm doing Hunting Bandit Adven.
Hope will catch a gang intend to sell horn on black market /:)

carolinarain
03-03-13, 12:41 PM
I send my knights out to "hunt roaming bandits" and "explore dark caves" daily anyway, because you make good money, get energy refills, gems, and rare drops. I'm at level 30 (though I'd be beyond that if the game allowed) so I don't have much else to do in the game so I keep about 3 or 4 each spicy meals and hearty feasts along with 15-20 longswords and 6-8 lumin essences in my inventory at all times, that way when my knights return each day, I can send them right back out. I'd suggest this to anyone (you don't need as big a backstock as I have!) because I've gotten a lot of really cool stuff in the process (animals, fruit trees, statues, etc). In fact, because of this by the time I unlocked my Alicorn in the Love Shack I already had a wing, and only needed a horn (or maybe it was a horn and only needed a wing I can't recall!) anyway, I made a bunch of lumin essence while I continued to send my knights out. I never used the Valentine's Day quest, because I'd already found one Alicorn part on the other two I knew that wasn't the way to go to find it. After about 3 or 4 days I got my missing horn/wing and crafted my Alicorn! I've had him for 2 days now, and he's very cute :)

http://i.imgur.com/7GbernZ.jpg

rengirl1978
03-03-13, 01:10 PM
Wow Carol! I like your gameplay style! I have issues keeping lumin essence in stock lol

carolinarain
03-03-13, 01:21 PM
Wow Carol! I like your gameplay style! I have issues keeping lumin essence in stock lol

aw thanks :) one of my tricks is that I found 3 neighbors that I sort of struck a deal with...we gift each other each day with earth wisps. so every day I get one from each of them and use my 3 gifts to give them back to each of them. Any time I have extra energy I use it to smash large rock outcroppings and collect from my ponds and wells (I have 2 wells and 4 ponds) to stash up coal and mermaid scales. I make earth wisps all day long, so usually at the end of the day I have at least 10 completed. I then will either make a couple of lumin essences while I sleep, or if I don't need them at the time I'll make some lanterns, but I've pretty much expanded everywhere I can, and I have about 50 lanterns in my inventory so I don't really need them right now. If you aren't at a high level once you get there you'll have more time to simply stock up on things!

orangcake
03-04-13, 03:12 AM
I got the alicorn horn on my very first 'dispel love magic' adventure and thought this was going to be easy. However i have since done 1 each day for 13 days and no wing! I have got valentines chickens, lamp posts, unicorn statues etc from the adventures though. I didn't realise you could find the horn or wing in the other non valentine adventures so I will go back to hunting dark caves etc sometimes too

jangolina78
03-04-13, 04:05 AM
I've sent my knights on quests every day now. 19 or 20 quests, still No horn or wing

Rockinkitten
03-04-13, 05:23 AM
I got a wing ages ago but still waiting for horn. My daughter has neither yet. She's also still waiting for shards...

onemansmiracle
03-04-13, 06:45 AM
My knights returned from hunt roaming bandits,it was the 3rd time after I found the horn in the new adventure,today i didn't get a wing,but instead I got an albino pig ;). One more gem animal for me, hurray!!

mamareader02
03-04-13, 08:05 AM
I've done at least 30 varied adventures,found only the wing a few weeks ago,getting frustrated now!

foxxiegirl
03-04-13, 08:38 AM
I've sent my knights on quests every day now. 19 or 20 quests, still No horn or wing
I feel your pain. I've been doing an adventure a day for weeks and nothing.

mamareader02
03-04-13, 09:39 AM
Has anyone found the horn through the love adventure?its how I got the wing,and I really don't want to waste time on "maybe" for dark caves.

lotuskat
03-04-13, 09:54 AM
I got my wing through the Bandits adventure. Havne't got the horn yet.

carolinarain
03-04-13, 12:27 PM
I think they're just random drops for any adventure, honestly. I don't think one particular adventure holds more promise for a wing vs. horn I think its just random luck any time you collect from your castle. I'll keep doing adventures daily because once or twice a week I'll get gems.

muggapug
03-04-13, 01:03 PM
I send my knights out every morning and just got the wing this morning from the adventure that requires 5 swords--can't remember what that one's called.

poppet83
03-04-13, 02:21 PM
I found the wing on my first try using the valentines quest, i have sent my knights out a further 4 times since on various quests but no luck on the horn front...

iLLUMI2012
03-04-13, 04:36 PM
I also received the wing on second adventure attempt. Have tried a few times for the horn but I feel it might take a while for that to come. :)

heidik901
03-04-13, 06:08 PM
I finally got mt horn. I used explore dark caves. Here's my baby alacorn.

http://s19.postimage.org/cp6cipfz7/image.jpg

heidik901
03-04-13, 06:09 PM
I would adjust that picture size if there was. Way to modify my post.

carolinarain
03-04-13, 07:20 PM
Did anyone already say how long before the Alicorn grows up?

Keelia1Kacila
03-04-13, 09:11 PM
Wow you have a lot of faith in team lava. Do you play any of their other games? Because I do and in Dragon story alone, I know of at least 5 people who have been playing from the very start of the game and still don't have the diamond dragon. Now is that fair on team lava's part? To make something so hard to get that people are still trying almost a year later to get one ultra dragon? I know they do the same with other games as well, so I would not put so much of your faith in the fairness of team lava.

onemansmiracle
03-04-13, 10:52 PM
Did anyone already say how long before the Alicorn grows up?

About 5 days I think..

onemansmiracle
03-04-13, 10:59 PM
I think they're just random drops for any adventure, honestly. I don't think one particular adventure holds more promise for a wing vs. horn I think its just random luck any time you collect from your castle. I'll keep doing adventures daily because once or twice a week I'll get gems.
Yea,I think it makes sense,it may not be related to any type of adventure,but a rare drop might be triggered by each collect...that's why it drops last and outside the box. ;) I want my sacred chicken wings ;)

carolinarain
03-05-13, 01:05 AM
Wow you have a lot of faith in team lava. Do you play any of their other games? Because I do and in Dragon story alone, I know of at least 5 people who have been playing from the very start of the game and still don't have the diamond dragon. Now is that fair on team lava's part? To make something so hard to get that people are still trying almost a year later to get one ultra dragon? I know they do the same with other games as well, so I would not put so much of your faith in the fairness of team lava.

It didn't even take me a week to get a horn and wing, and it takes one day to summon the Alicorn in the Love Shack once you have it. I know other people have been trying longer, but be optimistic. At least they made it so you can get something that otherwise costs 600 gems in the store for FREE. I'm thankful for that. Every item in the Valentine game that cost gems could be crafted so that people could play without spending real money and still get things. Even the animals are (very rare, but still existing) drops from knight adventures. Some things are going to exist that will either be really expensive or really hard/rare to get. It's the nature of the game. If they were easy and common we all wouldn't be working as hard to get it. Sometimes the more exclusive something is, the better it is. How about instead of complaining, everyone just keep in mind that this is, after all, just a game. And a free one at that.

konstans07
03-06-13, 02:26 AM
I'm packing today my friends..I'm leaving tomorrow for an adventure ..cause my knights keep coming with empty hands!!!!still nothing !!! Loooooool

onemansmiracle
03-06-13, 04:14 AM
I'm packing today my friends..I'm leaving tomorrow for an adventure ..cause my knights keep coming with empty hands!!!!still nothing !!! Loooooool

Oh great minds think alike!! Now here I am--->
I take my flashlight--wearing my beret;
ride my bicycle--heading on the way...
thats how i show my knights--shut up 'n' wait,
and how it should be done --a manly way ;) ;)

Baraze
03-06-13, 04:52 AM
I have two horns. I have since gone on about eight more adventures and have just gotten energy and gems. Oh and a white cow. This is frustrating! I want my wing! At least i know i can have more than one alicorn, pending my gettint two sets of each part.

hereistand1517
03-06-13, 05:26 AM
Guys, can we improve the odds of finding the horn or wing please?! I mean, 10 quests and nothing to show for it? Don't mean to whine, but this is getting a little old.

Luna48
03-06-13, 05:35 AM
Yes it is very rare. I've been trying since Feb 15 without getting either the horn or the wing. For me it's like the knowledge shard. I get a shard about every 2 months - still only have 3 shards. Maybe I'll complete the Alicorn by the middle of summer. LOL

onemansmiracle
03-06-13, 05:50 AM
I have two horns. I have since gone on about eight more adventures and have just gotten energy and gems. Oh and a white cow. This is frustrating! I want my wing! At least i know i can have more than one alicorn, pending my gettint two sets of each part.

Ah,wishful thinking ;) anyway,hope we can manage one before the soon coming deadline.

vchanhs
03-06-13, 07:19 AM
Will the quest disappear once valentine ends for those who have it? I think need to complete this quest to unlock the alicorn. Hope that it will not disappear else the only way to get it is to pay 600 gems.

mamareader02
03-06-13, 08:24 AM
Been on over 30 adventures,still no horn,this is really starting to get ridiculous!honestly thought Ali was gonna be like mr piggy...work hard,but guaranteed,not so sure anymore,losing faith in the fairness of this game,which I thought was much better than dragon story(the fairness)

vchanhs
03-06-13, 04:54 PM
I am guessing a 1% drop rate so I wouldn't complain until I completed 200 adventures for 2 parts.....lol

wassupbaby
03-07-13, 03:24 AM
Finalllyyyyy got my horn after countless adventures. Still need the wing though :S

onemansmiracle
03-07-13, 03:37 AM
Finalllyyyyy got my horn after countless adventures. Still need the wing though :S

Oh,congrats,I need my wing as well.But I am not so eager anymore... There are still new things coming

SweetySama
03-07-13, 04:06 AM
Countless dispell love magic adventures, I had send my knights to the adventure first in the list (the one with simple feast). This quest finished this morning and had given me the wing. I hadn't noticed it first (it was behind other items) but found it in the inventory while looking if I had enough longswords for another adventure.

NayanPrakash
03-08-13, 12:23 AM
Countless dispell love magic adventures, I had send my knights to the adventure first in the list (the one with simple feast). This quest finished this morning and had given me the wing. I hadn't noticed it first (it was behind other items) but found it in the inventory while looking if I had enough longswords for another adventure.

I was just going to ask if anyone had found the wing or horm from the 1st adventure. This has cleared up my doubts, thank youI'm going to go on that one too as it won't use up too many of my resouces

hhsix3
03-08-13, 04:35 AM

That would be me as well. I've been trying since they introduced the diamond dragon & it's still driving me nuts.

nickerrs
03-08-13, 05:31 AM
I've been on plenty of adventures and I still haven't received anything for the Alicorn. However, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's struggling with this. Now I'm going to go back to cooking and making crystals for more adventures! :)

princessp64
03-08-13, 08:39 AM
����I am very frustrated as well! How many quests do we have to do to get the items! AAARGH!

onemansmiracle
03-08-13, 09:56 AM
Alicorn isn't as magical as sir piggy,so I can wait a little longer ;). My mighty pig gave me today,an enchanted block,a lantern,and 2 earth wisps... It's even more rewarding than my today's loot from dark cave...super glue!! and silvers,and bla bla bla..

konstans07
03-08-13, 10:41 AM
Still nothing!
Maby tomorrow ill try the first one even though its cheap! Maby ill get something from there...
As I'm waiting for the parts, crafting and making blocks, lanterns, glue and other things I might need for the new buildings!!!

kooky panda
03-08-13, 11:37 AM
I have been roating my adventures around, and I have not gotten the horn or wing yet, but today I did finally get a Royal Cow.:)

etel2012
03-08-13, 05:46 PM
I want the alicorn horn! Boo hoo hoo...

onemansmiracle
03-08-13, 06:39 PM
I have been roating my adventures around, and I have not gotten the horn or wing yet, but today I did finally get a Royal Cow.:)

I am expecting a royal pig for some time,I do hope a wing and a box of royal pig come altogether in one adventure ;) then I can do my wining dance

mamareader02
03-08-13, 07:01 PM
I'm just gonna go sit in a dark corner mumbling "horn..horn..must get horn.."

maguar
03-08-13, 07:02 PM
I'm just gonna go sit in a dark corner mumbling "horn..horn..must get horn.."

So not quite little jack Horner?

mamareader02
03-08-13, 07:27 PM
No,lol,not quite!more like gollum!precious horn...oh,looky,there's some ants in my corner,maybe I can send them to find my horn instead of my lazy knights!c'mere little ants...

cloudsail
03-08-13, 10:07 PM
Just got wing from love adventure, still need horn. Lost count of how many I've been on before finally getting this wing. I rotate between all the adventures except for the first one.

etel2012
03-09-13, 05:38 AM
Horn! Horn! horn!

I want my horn... Boo hoo hoo....

jessicaloua423
03-09-13, 08:31 AM
I have done the valentine adventure probably 10 times. I finally got the horn, but no wing yet.

seascape9
03-09-13, 12:59 PM
I have been on at least 14 different adventures and no horn or wing. Sooooooo frustrating, yet I keep coming back!

habanero89
03-09-13, 04:20 PM
Alicorn isn't as magical as sir piggy,so I can wait a little longer ;). My mighty pig gave me today,an enchanted block,a lantern,and 2 earth wisps... It's even more rewarding than my today's loot from dark cave...super glue!! and silvers,and bla bla bla..

That's crazy the only items Ive ever gotten from sir piggy are bacon, truffle, chocolate truffle, apples and water!

foxxiegirl
03-09-13, 05:45 PM
I'm about to give up lol. I've been at it for weeks now....every 22 hrs i do an adventure. I'll alternate every time tho now and again i do the Valentine back to back. NOTHING :( I know the 2nd i buy the pieces tho i'll get them the normal way.

mamareader02
03-09-13, 06:42 PM
Lol,I agree,Foxxie!i bought 3,and I reserved a place for a "made" fourth-but I've almost bought that fourth a few times,but I just knew if I bought that last one,I'd get my horn (HORN!!)the next day!

carolinarain
03-10-13, 10:12 AM
This is probably going to make people feel like it's unfair, but I really just wanted to tell you all so you DON'T GIVE UP HOPE. I just got my second horn today (have had my second wing for a LOOOOONG time) so I'm summoning a second Alicorn. So now we know that's possible! Don't give up, I just keep going on adventures every day, and I'll aways keep doing that regardless of summoning Alicorns or not. Yesterday I got a Royal Pig!!! I was so excited because those are pretty expensive and getting him for free was amazing, especially since I didn't have one. I also get a few gems here and there. DON'T GIVE UP, GUYS. Its out there. <3

Walterine1
03-10-13, 10:18 AM
I have done the same thing. I have tried each adventure at least twice. I have received 6 lemon trees. Five too many. Still trying for my horn and wings

olcastle
03-10-13, 12:02 PM
This is probably going to make people feel like it's unfair, but I really just wanted to tell you all so you DON'T GIVE UP HOPE. I just got my second horn today (have had my second wing for a LOOOOONG time) so I'm summoning a second Alicorn. So now we know that's possible! Don't give up, I just keep going on adventures every day, and I'll aways keep doing that regardless of summoning Alicorns or not. Yesterday I got a Royal Pig!!! I was so excited because those are pretty expensive and getting him for free was amazing, especially since I didn't have one. I also get a few gems here and there. DON'T GIVE UP, GUYS. Its out there. <3

You are good! You should advertise casinos! :)

konstans07
03-10-13, 01:56 PM
Hahaha I'm still laughing with your comment olcastle :-))))
Well, she gives us courage...because I'm about to except that I ll not have my alicorn since I don't want to give 600 gems...
Hopefully one day my knights find the parts....send valentine again, I'll see tomorrow morning the results...

carolinarain
03-10-13, 06:42 PM
You are good! You should advertise casinos! :)

LMAO! You sound like my mom, we went to a casino for my 21st birthday, and I sat down at a penny slot machine and on my first try I won $150. That, and the two Alicorns are the only times I've ever really won anything though...

mamareader02
03-10-13, 06:51 PM
Carolinarain-did u upgrade everything to level 4?i just heard a rumor that to get ALL Ali parts you need to have everything upgraded to level 4!please tell me that's not true!

archanfel
03-10-13, 07:25 PM
Carolinarain-did u upgrade everything to level 4?i just heard a rumor that to get ALL Ali parts you need to have everything upgraded to level 4!please tell me that's not true!

No its not true i got my wing from the valentine adventure and got two horns from exploring dark caves without upgrading my buildings to lv 4

mamareader02
03-10-13, 08:46 PM
Thanks so much for responding(and that's great news!)

archanfel
03-10-13, 11:15 PM
Thanks so much for responding(and that's great news!)

You're welcome :)

mymummy789
03-11-13, 01:15 AM
sigh, still waiting for that elusive horn. On the upside, I finally got the last shard so I guess I just have to be patient!

Rockinkitten
03-11-13, 03:27 AM
Still no horn. And my daughter is still waiting for horn, wing and shards! Slowly losing the will to live here.

konstans07
03-11-13, 07:25 AM
No its not true i got my wing from the valentine adventure and got two horns from exploring dark caves without upgrading my buildings to lv 4

Hi! Maby u have said that before but I didn't noticed .... How many times have u tried before your knights bring back these parts?? I'm still waiting maaaaany days.. And nothing!!

kooky panda
03-11-13, 09:49 AM
I have been trying for weeks, finally got my horn this morning from the Valentine adventure.
( I do NOT have all my buildings upgraded to level 4)

gwcastle
03-11-13, 12:42 PM
I got a horn from the valentine adventure this morning too. Still hunting for the mushroom ring and the wing.

seascape9
03-11-13, 01:39 PM
Still nothing after day 16, it will be a miracle if I ever get either one!

heidik901
03-11-13, 03:27 PM
The Wings and Horns are truly out there, so don't give up. I was about to give up on ever receiving my third shard after months of looking, and suddenly I got shards three and four within a couple weeks of each other. I got a wing fairly soon after starting to look, but the horn, which I got a few days ago, took weeks to find. Bothe my wing and horn came from regular adventures. The wing came from Roaming Bandits, and the Horn from Dark Caves. The nice thing is even if you don't find the wing or horn from those adventures, you do get a nice pile of loot anyway. Those adventures reward more energy daily, than you'll ever get from an Alacorn anyway. Enjoy the adventure loot you do find, and don't give up on the wing and horn!

onemansmiracle
03-11-13, 11:33 PM
Oh woman! I am speechless ;)....

onemansmiracle
03-11-13, 11:39 PM
I wish I have half the luck you have had. I want both wing and royal pig :)

rengirl1978
03-12-13, 12:08 AM
I found the horn from an Explore the Dark Caves quest!!

gwcastle
03-12-13, 12:09 AM
I got rid of a glimmer troll hanging on my land for a long time, since i suspect it might affect the yield from my ponds/wells (the troll is trapped at a corner next to ponds). And next day I got a horn.

keeli84
03-12-13, 12:29 AM
I have gotten two horns from the valentine quest. Still trying for a wing.

konstans07
03-12-13, 02:56 AM
I have gotten two horns from the valentine quest. Still trying for a wing.

Give me one of your horns and ill give u 20 pink jewels and 50 glimmerdust ok??????
TL u should think about that!!!!! Make it possible to exchange parts!!!:-)))))

Rockinkitten
03-12-13, 05:43 AM
I just don't think it's very fair some people are on their second one when a lot of us can't even start the first one yet. I play a LOT so that can't be it. I send adventures every single day. I choose a different one each time. Sigh...

SweetySama
03-12-13, 05:53 AM
No horn for me so far... But I did get a black cow today! :3

etel2012
03-12-13, 08:26 AM
Been trying for weeks... (Was at level 26, i think)...And all types of adventures...And still no horn! Boo hoo hoo...
I am now almost mid of level 28... So imagine the times I played, just for this Alicorn horn.
Thinking of giving up... Boo hoo hoo...

sweetstuff525
03-12-13, 08:29 AM
so how does it actuallly unlocked mine is still locked

i did the unlock the rainbow but still cant figure out how to unlock it? ive collected from thomas house various times and the goal doesnt pop up

SweetySama
03-12-13, 09:47 AM
so how does it actuallly unlocked mine is still locked

i did the unlock the rainbow but still cant figure out how to unlock it? ive collected from thomas house various times and the goal doesnt pop up

It's coming from thurstons quest line. Did you make him his knightly bling bling? And collected from his house?

nickerrs
03-12-13, 10:23 AM
I just don't think it's very fair some people are on their second one when a lot of us can't even start the first one yet. I play a LOT so that can't be it. I send adventures every single day. I choose a different one each time. Sigh...

I agree. I'm at level 27 (almost 28) and I play all throughout the day. I still haven't found the horn or the wing. I hope it isn't like my knowledge shard situation where it took me almost 2 months to get it.

seascape9
03-12-13, 12:23 PM
I agree. I'm at level 27 (almost 28) and I play all throughout the day. I still haven't found the horn or the wing. I hope it isn't like my knowledge shard situation where it took me almost 2 months to get it.

I agree too! I started the alicorn quest at level 26, I am now at mid-level 29 and been on 17 adventures and no horn or wing. Very frustrating!

heidik901
03-12-13, 12:54 PM
I didn't get either until I was level 30, so you still have some time to go before giving up!

OpeningCeremony
03-12-13, 01:12 PM
i've been at level 30 for what feels like forever and still no horn or wing or shards #2, 3, 4. i am waiting for any of those. looking bleak over here. and of course i do an adventure daily.

mareewat
03-12-13, 02:10 PM
Well I hit level 30 yesterday and Ta da as a,surprise I got the horn from a Valentine Adventure... I swear I nearly fell over.. Now I guess it's a long wait to get the wing... But at least there is hope.. I was getting desperate. Have been rotating through all adventures...

OpeningCeremony
03-12-13, 02:44 PM
Well I hit level 30 yesterday and Ta da as a,surprise I got the horn from a Valentine Adventure... I swear I nearly fell over.. Now I guess it's a long wait to get the wing... But at least there is hope.. I was getting desperate. Have been rotating through all adventures...

congrats! for level 30 and the horn. maybe i should try vday adventure, but i hate how it takes up so many mermaid scales. im always low on that. i usually do the dark caves adventure since it gives the best rewards. dark caves only need 10 mermaid scales for the lumin essences and vday adventure needs 18 scales total.

sweetstuff525
03-12-13, 03:01 PM
It's coming from thurstons quest line. Did you make him his knightly bling bling? And collected from his house?

Thanks but still confused since none of.my goals say thurston
These are the ones I have ..... So any help on telling me which one to do to get thurston....I already unlocked the rainbow of that helps
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/8942FE46-0777-4D01-ABFF-7E47EAB86DCE-180-000000433E95F03E.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/A5AEA3D2-BF4C-46CD-8334-86052AD1721A-180-000000440015C6F2.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/2B0C0046-53D4-4AD7-91A0-0E7509E5A9B8-180-0000004447254D59.jpg

SweetySama
03-12-13, 03:11 PM
@sweetstuff525
You need the "royal defender" quest.

parlski
03-12-13, 04:02 PM
after over three weeks of daily adventuring I finally managed to get the wing! it was quite delicious once defeathered and slow roasted on a spit. there was surprisingly enough meat for almost three meals.

sweetstuff525
03-12-13, 04:39 PM
@sweetstuff525
You need the "royal defender" quest.
Thanks ... I'll get right to it

rosewaterlily
03-12-13, 08:38 PM
I got rid of a glimmer troll hanging on my land for a long time, since i suspect it might affect the yield from my ponds/wells (the troll is trapped at a corner next to ponds). And next day I got a horn.

Huh. Anyone get a wing or horn while having a beast trapped? I've had a skunkpine trapped this whole time and haven't gotten a single alicorn part in 20 adventures (I rotate through all four).

jackie2006
03-12-13, 09:07 PM
i don't get any wing, horn for a long time ( 2weeks). Anyone knows how to activate "summon the alicorn goal" from the love shack?

olcastle
03-12-13, 09:10 PM
i don't get any wing, horn for a long time ( 2weeks). Anyone knows how to activate "summon the alicorn goal" from the love shack?

Why do you want to activate it you don't have wing and horn?

maguar
03-12-13, 09:12 PM

You have to get the wing and the horn to activate. If you can't wait you can always skip the goal with gems but you still have to wait for those items or you need to buy them as well.

seascape9
03-13-13, 07:03 AM
after over three weeks of daily adventuring I finally managed to get the wing! it was quite delicious once defeathered and slow roasted on a spit. there was surprisingly enough meat for almost three meals.

Omg, that is priceless! I love it, can't wait to get one!

gertbigone
03-13-13, 07:43 AM
You have to get the wing and the horn to activate. If you can't wait you can always skip the goal with gems but you still have to wait for those items or you need to buy them as well.
I got the wings within the first couple of days of having the goal, when I got wings again(no horn in sight) I decided to skip the goal of finding the horn. It unlocked summon alicorn and there was the horn waiting for me in the love shack, I only had to use gems to skip the goal

brandonu
03-13-13, 07:48 AM
Huh. Anyone get a wing or horn while having a beast trapped? I've had a skunkpine trapped this whole time and haven't gotten a single alicorn part in 20 adventures (I rotate through all four). I got another wing today and I've had a troll trapped for at least a week. Pretty sure he was there when I got my first wing as well. Still waiting on the horn.

yummy1988
03-13-13, 09:51 AM
I've done at least 6 different adventures and still nothing... I wish we could at least know which of the adventures were are supposed to send the knights on...

yummy1988
03-13-13, 09:53 AM
Which adventure did you send the knights on to get the horn and wing?

lotuskat
03-13-13, 10:44 AM
I got a wing from the Bandits adventure. I don't think it matters though.

theladymorgana
03-13-13, 11:32 AM
This is ridiculous. I have had the goal for over a month and am on level 29. Why haven't I found either a wing or a horn yet? I would not have done the earlier goals if I had known it would end like this.

puffindutch
03-13-13, 12:13 PM
Still only have the wing but having gone through the agony of waiting for Sir Piggy, the Golden apple , the knowledge shards and the hideous cooking caravan I am sure I can wait a tad longer for the Horn. Or not..........Did get a shock though as today up popped the fourth shard!!

rengirl1978
03-13-13, 03:27 PM
Two horns now, both from Explore Dark Caves. I need a wing (or 2)!

thatgirl444
03-13-13, 03:34 PM
I got both....just got the missing wing yesterday....working on lumin essence now since I forgot I used my stock on th last adventures...guess I didn't expect to get both horn and wing so quickly...lol...well...relatively quickly...since I just got my last knowledge shard few days ago....anyways...I got both the horn and wing from the Vday adventures...my wing yesterday came along a box that got a baby heart cow....YAY...and Coulple of gems....best adventure yet

Luna48
03-13-13, 04:00 PM
So happy for you, thatgirl444. I've been sending out my knights daily looking for those elusive alicorn parts since 2/15. So glad to hear someone has gotten both of them. I have gotten nothing. Oh well, I don't have the best luck for rare things in any TL game. I send knights out everyday for the other loot, so I'll be pleased if I ever get anything for the alicorn.

Cesar49
03-14-13, 12:42 AM
Each morning my knights are back from weeks of all types of adventures, and today I got a horn. Yippee! Trouble is, that's my third, and no sign of a wing! Any chance of starting a horn/wing trading post?!

onemansmiracle
03-14-13, 12:59 AM
Each morning my knights are back from weeks of all types of adventures, and today I got a horn. Yippee! Trouble is, that's my third, and no sign of a wing! Any chance of starting a horn/wing trading post?!

Third horn??!!oh man! All I can say is .........................

SweetySama
03-14-13, 01:56 AM

I only have one wing, but I would trade my valentine cow for one of your horns, or the purple cow ^_^

mamareader02
03-14-13, 07:20 AM
Finally got my HORN this morn!can finally craft my Ali (and I can stop grumbling about HORN on forum!)whooohooo!did my happy dance!(got both wing and horn from valentine adventure if anyone wants to know)

nasha86
03-14-13, 07:51 AM
Finally got my HORN this morn!can finally craft my Ali (and I can stop grumbling about HORN on forum!)whooohooo!did my happy dance!(got both wing and horn from valentine adventure if anyone wants to know)

Good to know that. Recently, I switch to dark cave, receive 2 royal pig but no sign of horn. Sigh.... Maybe tomorrow switch to Valentine adventure... @__@

mamareader02
03-14-13, 07:56 AM
I tried dark caves a few times-but it requires too much food,so I just crossed my fingers and hoped the valentine or hearty feast one would work.i tried valentines for horn because that's how I found my wing weeks ago and Kooky just got her horn through it

onemansmiracle
03-14-13, 08:19 AM
Good to know that. Recently, I switch to dark cave, receive 2 royal pig but no sign of horn. Sigh.... Maybe tomorrow switch to Valentine adventure... @__@

I want a royal pig :( I always got dark formations... I have so many of them...

jovanisto
03-14-13, 10:05 AM
For me dark caves require too many earth wisps ! I got a wing from the bandits, still after the horn...

ginrae22
03-14-13, 10:31 AM
yesterday I completed the vday quest and even though it wasn't exciting b/c I had already bought one I got a v-day sheep from it. So at least I know now it's POSSIBLE to get something good ! So goodnews I suppose. No wing or horn yet though. Been trying for about a week.

jovanisto
03-14-13, 11:00 AM

Never got a dark formation. Or a royal pig :( adventures are not good with me.

llamafarms
03-14-13, 12:13 PM
No luck for me on the horn or wing. Beyond frustrated.

seascape9
03-14-13, 01:20 PM

What is a dark formation?

lotuskat
03-14-13, 01:24 PM

It's like a better version of the Rock Outcropping that drops more iron and other resources.

maguar
03-14-13, 02:48 PM
Got my first part today - a wing from the dark cave adventure. I knew I had something before the rewards had even come up because as soon as I clicked to collect the progress sign flashed next to my quest book. Now I just need that horn.

seascape9
03-14-13, 04:04 PM
It's like a better version of the Rock Outcropping that drops more iron and other resources.

Thanks!

Tarcisia55
03-14-13, 04:39 PM
Hi, I'm new at the forum, I decided to enter because I'm so frustrated on not getting the wing, I also tried for 2 1/2 weeks using the 4 quests. Today I read the last 5 pages of the forum comments and , can somebody explain me what are shards for?

eastie41
03-14-13, 07:21 PM
I just received the Wing from Hunting Roaming Bandits. I received the Wing, a campfire, energy and coins. It took 27 Adventures to receive the part!

Tarcisia55
03-14-13, 09:17 PM
eastie41, you found the wing from the bandits quest, are you using the regular edition of the game or the VALENTINE'S DAY EDITION, I changed to the regular at the beginning of march and I do not know if that is wrong

maguar
03-15-13, 12:06 AM
Hi, I'm new at the forum, I decided to enter because I'm so frustrated on not getting the wing, I also tried for 2 1/2 weeks using the 4 quests. Today I read the last 5 pages of the forum comments and , can somebody explain me what are shards for?

Check this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41680-Knowledge-Shard&p=479721&viewfull=1#post479721) for info on shards.

maguar
03-15-13, 12:07 AM
I just received the Wing from Hunting Roaming Bandits. I received the Wing, a campfire, energy and coins. It took 27 Adventures to receive the part!

Can you post a picture of the campfire? I'd love to see it

nasha86
03-15-13, 12:50 AM

I never got dark formations from that adventure. It used to give me nothing, so for months, I didn't send my knights out that way. One royal pig is good, but two is too much. Wish to receive a royal cow, and dark formations too.

mymummy789
03-15-13, 02:25 AM
still waiting *sigh*

but as I send my knights out every day I am still hopeful that they will eventually return with a horn.

jacquera
03-15-13, 05:34 AM
Been sending knights out on missions for over two weeks, every day, no horn, no wing, really fed up, and bored.

fitfunsparkle
03-15-13, 06:47 AM
Just got a wing this morning from the Valentine adventure! Now to keep plugging along for the next part. I am so happy to see some progress on this goal. I have fallen behind on my adventure meals though from getting that tavern upgraded. Time to make more flour,a nd more flour, and more flour.....gosh i am sick of wheat! :)

fitfunsparkle
03-15-13, 06:49 AM
eastie41, you found the wing from the bandits quest, are you using the regular edition of the game or the VALENTINE'S DAY EDITION, I changed to the regular at the beginning of march and I do not know if that is wrong
I switched to regular edition earlier this week, and i got a wing this morning from the valentine adventure. You don't have to be playing the valentine version to get it. :)

onemansmiracle
03-15-13, 07:35 AM

it's a huge rock with jewels on it,you get jewels or silvers or both at each dig...and it will be cleared after 10 digs. Now I have 11 of them :)

seascape9
03-15-13, 08:49 AM

I too have been doing the adventures for 22 days now using the VALENTINES DAY edition and have gotten nothing. I was also wondering if I needed the original version, but I guess not! Good luck!

maguar
03-15-13, 02:49 PM
Got a second horn today so that's two in a row from the dark cave adventure. Just need to get me that horn now.

kailiu30678228
03-15-13, 07:21 PM
i found a wing from the new adventure.

elaur
03-15-13, 07:50 PM
I have one for a few days ago but not the other one yet.

onemansmiracle
03-15-13, 09:23 PM
Got a second horn today so that's two in a row from the dark cave adventure. Just need to get me that horn now.

Lucky you...after I got a horn in the first two weeks,there is no sign of anything else ever after :(

seascape9
03-16-13, 01:09 AM
Woooooohooooo! Adventure 23 and finally got a wing!!!

wassupbaby
03-16-13, 01:31 AM

You mean second wing , right ? Congrats anyway , i'm still waiting for my wing :S

SweetySama
03-16-13, 02:35 AM
No horn... But my knights just brought a scarecrow home! O_o'

dala12
03-16-13, 03:12 AM
Mine too!

Juttali
03-16-13, 03:42 AM
What exactly triggers the alicorn quest? Is it one part of the thurston quest? I didn't find any information on that matter..

SweetySama
03-16-13, 04:29 AM
What exactly triggers the alicorn quest? Is it one part of the thurston quest? I didn't find any information on that matter..

Yes it's part of thurstons quest to lure him out of his house. You have to get the knightly bling bling and the theatre thing and shortly after the Alicorn quest comes.

kateee021
03-16-13, 05:08 AM
well my bandits finally brought out a wing, now they are searching the vault. yeah!

jetskie2
03-16-13, 05:32 AM
I tried szpeeeding couple up but was a waste. poor rewards. maybe a couple live a gem IF lucky and maybe a few seedlings. Did get a pg though. Onto no 10 I think, hoping for luck.

dng1234
03-16-13, 12:03 PM
I'm sooo tired of continuing to send my knights out on adventures. I wish they would of just made a couple of new quests (one for the wing and one for the horn). I'd rather have to spent more for a new single quest (higher cost and/or meal requirements) than to keep doing the same quests over and over again. Maybe the next adventure will bring me one. *fingers crossed*

Baraze
03-16-13, 12:09 PM
I got my horns fairly easy. Ive gone on at least 15-18 more adventures and have gotten nothing. Its a pest. And with new items coming next month I wonder if the alicorn parts will be a thing of the past.

Wollstonecraft
03-16-13, 12:44 PM
Still no horn and I have been doing adventures since the Valentine release. Very frustrating!

Tarcisia55
03-16-13, 05:08 PM
another adventure done, and nothing, no wing, I'm really frustrated, even though, I finished my amphitheater this morning and I do not have enough gems to buy the manor, I'm missing almost 50 so, contonuing going into the 4 adventures. I'm starting the vault one now

konstans07
03-17-13, 01:05 AM
Still nothing ! No horn no wing...
Today though dark caves gave me a carriage!! Came out with a box. Didn't expect that!!!
200 gems and get it free wow !!thanks TL!

NayanPrakash
03-17-13, 01:44 AM
No horn or wing were found by my knights for mealthough they did find an anvil...but I would've preferred the wing or horn, or maybe the carriage or some animals

Akleia
03-17-13, 04:47 AM
Hello,

At the beginning I found after 3 valentine Adventures the First part for alicorn ( Posted on my Wall at 23 Feb.) and the second Part at the next valentine Adventure. I did all adventures One by one - mean, that i didnt change the adventure...

After that, i made nearly every Day an adventur, but changed between dark caves, valentine and other. Its been a Lot of Adventures - more than 20- and i found at friday from dark caves the horn and after that the Wing from valentine. I have now the second alicorn. Im playing the last weeks only at valentine Edition and i am at Level 30.
dont know, if this helps- probably it was only luck. Wish you the best for the playing,

Akleia

stormidwombat
03-17-13, 06:46 AM
It is luck. I am level 30 have probably done 20-25 adventures, don't know date I did the first one but at least three weeks ago and I do one everyday. No Alicorn bits at all. Have tried all different types of adventures. But I did get a scarecrow!

onemansmiracle
03-17-13, 06:52 AM
Still nothing,but an ugly pumpkin hutch today.... I wish I have got something else.. something has actual function.. :(

SweetySama
03-17-13, 07:41 AM
Again no horn today... Please TL??? *big puppy eyes*

onemansmiracle
03-17-13, 08:41 AM
Again no horn today... Please TL??? *big puppy eyes*

ahh...those are cute eyes,and they are huge! ;)

SakuraSweetie
03-17-13, 04:10 PM
I just got Alicorn goal 4-5 day ago and today I got my first horn from Hunt Roaming Bandits.

konstans07
03-18-13, 02:19 AM
I've got the wing !!!!!
Now I need the horn for my Ali :-)) cross fingers :-)))
Keep playing between valentine and dark caves!

Anyuszko
03-18-13, 03:32 AM
I've been doing adventures from the beginning of Val.edition but found no part of Alicorn yet. (Now I am doing it from 2 accounts, with no part either.)

But I found some nice things, such as 2 white cows, one black sheep, one apple tree and some new decorations. It came in the past 1 month, so despite I have no Alicorn, I am pleased with my knives. :)

pinocchiossss
03-18-13, 08:12 AM
Hi~~ I got a horn today by dark caves, now still waiting for wing !! Good luck to me !!

blondiellie
03-18-13, 08:57 AM
I am on quest number 20 and I have yet to find anything :-( Has there been a consensus that one quest has a higher probability of dropping the wing or horn?

mamareader02
03-18-13, 09:50 AM
Both my wing and horn came from valentine adventure,but you can get them from any adventure,it's just a rare drop that's hard to get

OpeningCeremony
03-18-13, 11:45 AM
yay just got the wing today! from exploring dark caves adventure. it was a really good bounty and i even got a dark cave formation and 36 energy, etc. i usually do dark caves adventure, but sometimes i mix it up and do the valentine's day one or the hunt for roaming bandits if i'm about to max out on swords. just need the horn now...

eastie41
03-18-13, 09:56 PM
I switched to regular edition earlier this week, and i got a wing this morning from the valentine adventure. You don't have to be playing the valentine version to get it. :)

Hi! I'm using the regular edition. I don't think it matters what edition you use.

eastie41
03-18-13, 09:57 PM
I too have been doing the adventures for 22 days now using the VALENTINES DAY edition and have gotten nothing. I was also wondering if I needed the original version, but I guess not! Good luck!

I'm playing the regular edition. I don't think it matters. Good Luck!

eastie41
03-18-13, 10:00 PM

Yes, I am using the regular edition.

maguar
03-19-13, 01:39 AM
I'm playing the regular edition. I don't think it matters. Good Luck!

While the version may not matter with getting the alicorn parts, it does matter with some buildings and upgrades. On the regular version some of the building parts are incorrectly displaying as coins. You need the valentine version to see the correct parts.

cookiefairey
03-19-13, 10:23 PM
I have been doing this quest for over two weeks everyday. I got the horn last week and was so excited. Well since then nothing no sign of a alicorn. Yesterday and today I got a wooden bench from two different adventures I guess I must have bad luck when it comes to alicorn wings and good luck for benches.... I have e ought benches now since I have already crafted four others. So fingers crossed on a prayer and maybe I will get the wing soon.

stormidwombat
03-20-13, 08:18 AM
I have been doing this quest for over two weeks everyday. I got the horn last week and was so excited. Well since then nothing no sign of a alicorn. Yesterday and today I got a wooden bench from two different adventures I guess I must have bad luck when it comes to alicorn wings and good luck for benches.... I have e ought benches now since I have already crafted four others. So fingers crossed on a prayer and maybe I will get the wing soon.

Bad luck? After only two weeks you have one part. I am approaching four weeks and have no parts!

cookiefairey
03-20-13, 08:52 AM
I just got back again today from dark caves no wing again but I did get a black sheep. Glad it wasn't another bench. Lol.

konstans07
03-20-13, 11:09 AM
Hi everyone !
Keep searching for the horn! But nothing today.. Although valentine adventure gave me a Cupid pig!!
Now I m exploring dark caves and ill see tomorrow morning ...

seascape9
03-20-13, 01:41 PM
Bad luck? After only two weeks you have one part. I am approaching four weeks and have no parts!

I hear ya! It took me 4 weeks for my first part, now on one full week with nothing! I figure it will be another 4 weeks!

midnightmeerkat
03-20-13, 02:22 PM
I got my horn this morning but not sure if it was from the bandits or dark caves adventure tho' - alicorn is being summoned .... 19 hours to go

mammami08
03-20-13, 07:00 PM
Got the wing first try now more than a moth later nothing and i go on adventures every day. This is just no fun anymore. Ok i like a challange but this is ridicolus. Theres nothing else to do, same same every day for a moth. No expansions left, no buildings to upgrade anymore. And to ad to the frustration i can't get the fluttermush ring either. 80 tries so far. No i'm quitting this game.

fitfunsparkle
03-20-13, 08:14 PM
Got the wing first try now more than a moth later nothing and i go on adventures every day. This is just no fun anymore. Ok i like a challange but this is ridicolus. Theres nothing else to do, same same every day for a moth. No expansions left, no buildings to upgrade anymore. And to ad to the frustration i can't get the fluttermush ring either. 80 tries so far. No i'm quitting this game.

I can't get fluttermush either! I am constantly doing the botany thing, and have tons of plants in storage, but cannot get a fluttermush. I have a wing, but still looking for the horn.

wassupbaby
03-21-13, 04:11 AM
Got my 2nd horn today , still no wing :|

onemansmiracle
03-21-13, 04:25 AM
Got my 2nd horn today , still no wing :|

Congrats,last time I got anything alicorn-related was 28th last month. Not complaining,it is what it is,so be it :) can't have everything I want,I know now :p

xfphua
03-21-13, 06:42 AM
Report: aft one whole month explore the dark caves, still no news either wings or horn. But I got the carriage which is cost 250gems. Emhhh, not so pretty, because too small, so and the mansion. Amphitheatre is the best! I love it a lot. Hope there are more coming.

thatgirl444
03-21-13, 06:54 AM
Report: aft one whole month explore the dark caves, still no news either wings or horn. But I got the carriage which is cost 250gems. Emhhh, not so pretty, because too small, so and the mansion. Amphitheatre is the best! I love it a lot. Hope there are more coming.

did you get the carriage from an adventure?

dinendash7474
03-21-13, 07:11 AM
Nothing.... No wing, no horn, nothing!! Ive been doing all the adventures, mainly dark caves since the day the goal came out and havent gotten either a wing or a horn. Ive pretty much given up hope, heck cant get one, let alone both. I got my first dark cave formation ever yesterday. Im a high level player, level 30 with 4475 royal points, but the game doesnt seem to like me, LOL Im still trying to scr ape together the 70 furs :(

cookiefairey
03-21-13, 09:22 AM
Well I am back from my valentines adventure with my not so great knights. No wing again today. No nothing. Some coins. Some wood. No nice box item. Oh well back out and hope tomorrow is my lucky day. ��

Tarcisia55
03-21-13, 06:47 PM
5 more adventures completed and NO HORN!!!!! I do not understand this game. One of my neighbor and I got the wing a few days after Valentine's, we go on adventure every day, a month later I have not found any horn, but my neighbor has 7 alicorns, like 10 royal cows and I do not know how many royal pigs, just RIDICULOUS!!!!!

judyluvs
03-21-13, 07:23 PM
I lost count on how many knight adventures I've created... A bakers dozen? Dark caves, valentine, roaming bandits - finish prepping one and set the next one off for another round ASAP. I've gotten two horns, a random V-day plant, and TWO unicorn statues.

NayanPrakash
03-22-13, 03:18 AM
I often go only on the 1st and 2nd adventure as I don't have enough wisps ever to make lumin essence, because I'm concentrating on expanding. I go on adventures everyday, it's almost been a month, and I've got no wing or hornI have got some of the new decorations but I so want the wing and horn so that I can get Alicorn. It seems as though I'll never get it

cookiefairey
03-22-13, 09:24 AM
Well another day back from my adventure and just some coins. Kissing dust and seedlings. That's a lot of money for no return my knights are not bringing back anything no decorations. No wing and no nothing. I could get the same from the pig. Lol. Oh well back out again exploring lets see what tomorrow brings. I hope everybody has better luck than I am having.

onemansmiracle
03-22-13, 09:34 AM
5 more adventures completed and NO HORN!!!!! I do not understand this game. One of my neighbor and I got the wing a few days after Valentine's, we go on adventure every day, a month later I have not found any horn, but my neighbor has 7 alicorns, like 10 royal cows and I do not know how many royal pigs, just RIDICULOUS!!!!!
they were bought by gems :)

onemansmiracle
03-22-13, 09:36 AM
Well another day back from my adventure and just some coins. Kissing dust and seedlings. That's a lot of money for no return my knights are not bringing back anything no decorations. No wing and no nothing. I could get the same from the pig. Lol. Oh well back out again exploring lets see what tomorrow brings. I hope everybody has better luck than I am having.

don't do this adventure,rewards are tiny.do something else. I have 62 pink jewels now,they have no use :)

Tarcisia55
03-22-13, 04:14 PM
they were bought by gems :)
REALLY??????? I got me

onemansmiracle
03-22-13, 08:44 PM
so far,the most lucky one must have got 2,maybe at most 3 alicorns,but no more than that... Only if you buy them with gems.