PDA

View Full Version : No energy boost after level 30?

pun8
02-15-13, 12:14 AM
Earlier, we would look forward to the full energy when we upped a level. Since we are now stuck on level 30, there is no replenishment of full energy. And now is when we need it the most in mining those rocks and chopping down trees by the dozen! Piggleworth gave me energy a couple of times but not since a very long time. Shouldn't this be looked into if the levels are not being upped?

sgtmonkeynads
02-15-13, 12:30 AM
When I began playing you began with x amount, and then each lvl you gained one more point toal.
So, begin with 20, or 30, at level 30 you'd have 50 or 60 energy total.
I was lvl 18 when all of a sudden, I lost all my extra energy and was back at the 30 cap.
It sucks. Yeah at low levels where you don't have as much to do, it doesn't matter, but at high levels, 30 isn't even enough to harvest all your crops.
So, get used to playing once an hour. Each hour dedicate all energy to doing one thing, crops, buildings, lumber, or rocks. After 6 hours, start again. It gets old quick.

maguar
02-15-13, 01:15 AM
Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39765-Why-is-my-Energy-Cap-reduced) on the energy cap. The energy cap has never gotten over 40.

You can add suggestions to the current .