PDA

View Full Version : When we will be able to storadge or sell habitats?

Leire22
02-14-13, 05:35 PM
Pls answer me from stuff, if there is any chance for this, cuz if not, game is losing sense. I wont play without possibility to buy pink and diamond habitat, really not.

Leire22
02-14-13, 05:36 PM
Sorry Storage ... pls correct someone my words, as i cant edit. Thx.

jasmilyn
02-14-13, 05:45 PM
I don't think there is storage, but I know we can sell our habitats by tapping on the habitat then Move > Sell.

kurebiz
02-14-13, 05:58 PM
I believe the habitat has to be empty before it'd be possible to sell.

NeferTsukia
02-14-13, 06:46 PM
I believe the habitat has to be empty before it'd be possible to sell.

Yup.

Actually, storing habitats would be SO useful... Maybe we will be able to. Eventually.

kwhales
02-14-13, 07:02 PM
Why would you want to store habitats? and what would you do with the dragons on that habitat if it is stored?

MomsHouseofSweets
02-14-13, 07:34 PM
Yup.

Actually, storing habitats would be SO useful... Maybe we will be able to. Eventually.

Yes, it would!! Being able to store anything we have, as can be done on TL's Bakery Story, would be sooo helpful! Makes it easy to move things around. We'd be able to re-do or change our islands, which would be nice now and then. I do that with furniture. LOL

Leire22
02-15-13, 01:09 AM
Why stored? Cuz limit is 35 and I have 35 habitats, but no pink or diamond one, cuz I did not know it is that limit, if i knew sooner, i would not by many of each i needed during game. Now i cant do that, I cant sell habitat, at least if i click on move all I can do is to rotate it. I need sell or storage cuz if not I cant buy pink and diamond one and how that game will be and look? It is loosing motivation to play.
Pls can stuff explain this?

NeferTsukia
02-15-13, 03:31 AM
Why stored? Cuz limit is 35 and I have 35 habitats, but no pink or diamond one, cuz I did not know it is that limit, if i knew sooner, i would not by many of each i needed during game. Now i cant do that, I cant sell habitat, at least if i click on move all I can do is to rotate it. I need sell or storage cuz if not I cant buy pink and diamond one and how that game will be and look? It is loosing motivation to play.
Pls can stuff explain this?

In order to sell a habitat it has to be empty, with no dragons in it! Try selling/trading your duplicates of common dragons, or move them into other habitats that aren't as full. Once a habitat is empty, you can sell it! Remember: keep only about 2 fire habitats. They are the lowest-earning ones and you (technically) only need one.
Also, try to have them all in the big size, for obvious reasons.

Leire22
02-15-13, 10:20 AM
Thanks a lot for your detailed advice, i appreciate it