PDA

View Full Version : Handle With Care Goal

doobert
02-14-13, 06:31 AM
Every single time I "ASK" friends for the hearts....my game force closes..i'm thinking TL is trying to force me to spend 50 gold to skip it. :mad:. I've been trying to complete this goal for over a week, but every time i send the request, the friggin game shuts down. I'd love to post this in the bug forum, but we all know that is like a black hole where everything just gets ignored. Anyone else on Android having this problem?

nylear13
02-14-13, 06:50 AM
I have this problem too, but I think the requests do get sent out because I did receive the hearts the next time i logged in the game. that said, the force closing issue has become more and more serious lately, I had the game crashing like 10 times in 10 mins when I was trying to rearrange some decorations earlier =.=

saintlover
02-14-13, 07:20 AM
Force close your app... make sure you dont have too many apps running in the background. If that doesnt work, delete the game and reinstall it. I've had to do that with a couple of other apps since the latest IOS upgrade. Reinstalling usually works like a charm.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-14-13, 07:34 AM
Force close your app... make sure you dont have too many apps running in the background. If that doesnt work, delete the game and reinstall it. I've had to do that with a couple of other apps since the latest IOS upgrade. Reinstalling usually works like a charm.

Yeah, I'm getting ready to do that again ... uninstall and reinstall. Wish I had a bar of gold for every time I've had to do that! LOL It's a bother, but "usually" cures what ailing the game.

kooky panda
02-14-13, 08:26 AM
Every single time I "ASK" friends for the hearts....my game force closes..i'm thinking TL is trying to force me to spend 50 gold to skip it. :mad:. I've been trying to complete this goal for over a week, but every time i send the request, the friggin game shuts down. I'd love to post this in the bug forum, but we all know that is like a black hole where everything just gets ignored. Anyone else on Android having this problem?
As others have suggested, try restarting your device.
What is the version number of the game you are playing? (under menu-help-small number at the bottom).
What device do you play on? Its current version.

Also, note, TL does not go into games and make them force close to get you to buy gems.
FYI, if you post a bug issue and no one responds, sent a PM to a community manager or moderator.
Bug issues are not ignored, but sometimes threads can be missed.

Also note that it is important to respond back when someone is trying to help. I looks like Ponyroar did try to help you on your force close issues.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38492-Force-Close-All-Day&p=459607&viewfull=1#post459607