PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream Maker

DocDJ
02-13-13, 07:38 PM
I have noticed a few neighbors at lower levels have the Ice Cream Machine. I don't have it in any version of Restaurant Story (original, Christmas & Valentine) & it states on several sites that it has been removed. Is this a device issue i.e. it depends on which device you play the game? Even the Bakery Story Halloween version has been downloaded by at least one of my neighbors so she has access to the ovens in that game but it's not available in my device. :(

nmishii
02-13-13, 07:46 PM
The RS ice cream maker was a World's Games (olympics) appliance, and is not on any Android device. If there was a World's Game version for iOS, it might be on the World's Game version, not sure since I'm not on an iOS device.

The Halloween versions have the removed Halloween content, the Christmas versions have the removed Christmas conent, etc.

If you bought appliances when they were available, you still own them and can use them at any time even if they were removed. You cannot buy more.

kieranyeow
02-13-13, 08:13 PM
You can't buy it anymore. :(

mslindsaysiegel
02-14-13, 11:33 AM
What does this ice cream maker look like?

lotuskat
02-14-13, 01:03 PM
What does this ice cream maker look like?

You can find all the appliances, their parts, and their pictures here (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/rest_applparts_list).