PDA

View Full Version : So how does one breed a passion dragon?

The_Sicilian
02-13-13, 07:01 PM
I've been under the impression that I need to use the left and right heart dragons? But I keep getting more of the same when I breed them. I even got them both up to epic level and still just more left and right heart dragons when I breed the pair?

emergRN
02-13-13, 07:03 PM
that is the correct combo...and i as well have sucked at it. no passion yet after 30+ tries :(

tonguelashing
02-13-13, 07:04 PM
you are correct. You breed the right and left heart dragons to get passion. It doesn't always work every time. It may take several attempts and 12 hr fails (left/right hearts) or 20 hr fails (magics) before you get the passion dragon.

Hope This Helps.

The_Sicilian
02-13-13, 07:08 PM
Wow two fast responses, TY. Ok, we'll at least I wasn't wasting dragon bangin, but I did see that there are two sides of the heart, one is purple, the other pink, so there was a suspicion that it might take a purple and a pink to breed the **** thing. Ok we'll back to bumpin hearts to get a little passion.. Thanks again for your replies

OriginalBlond
02-14-13, 08:11 AM
I just got my passion dragon like 30 minutes ago. I have been trying for it since it came out!! Lots of patience (and gold.). I used the left and right hearts. Good luck :-)

saintlover
02-14-13, 08:47 AM
It took me MULTIPLE tried to get the passion dragon. Keep at it, eventually you will get one with that combo. Good luck.

kooky panda
02-14-13, 11:14 AM
Current Thread for the Passion Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45369-Passion-Dragon&p=530494&viewfull=1#post530494)