PDA

View Full Version : What?? Starting from square one???

MomsHouseofSweets
02-13-13, 11:57 AM
Ok, this is not good. I just loaded my game and it's not there. What IS there is a game for a brand new player. I was at Level 94 and now my game shows Level 1.

I'm going to uninstall and then reinstall my game and sure hope it's there, because if it's not ... we have a problem Houston!!!

What's going on??

MomsHouseofSweets
02-13-13, 12:02 PM
Before I uninstall/reinstakk my game, I checked the ND Edition to see if it was for a new player also. Nope, it's fine. It's the Valentine Edition that is loading for a new player. Could this be ........ nahhhh.

cedkugedchgd
02-13-13, 12:06 PM
just checked your island and it's fine :) did you already un and reinstall the game?

MomsHouseofSweets
02-13-13, 12:11 PM
Thought I'd try loading it one more time and was checking email at the same time. What happened was ... just as I was loading, an email from TL popped up. TL was placing the rose archway on my island, so it went weird. All is well. Whew, talk about a shot of adrenalin! LOL

Thank you for checking my island!!

TyPat77
02-13-13, 12:28 PM
So I'm pretty sure this happened to me except it was never fixed. I asked to have the Rose Archway added and it is on my island according to my friends. But after I received the email saying it was on my island, I have been unable to access my island/account since then. I've emailed Support and they have tried to fix it multiple times, but it hasn't worked. I wonder why your account bounced back when mine didn't. I haven't had access to my Dragons for over a week :(

MomsHouseofSweets
02-13-13, 12:56 PM
So I'm pretty sure this happened to me except it was never fixed. I asked to have the Rose Archway added and it is on my island according to my friends. But after I received the email saying it was on my island, I have been unable to access my island/account since then. I've emailed Support and they have tried to fix it multiple times, but it hasn't worked. I wonder why your account bounced back when mine didn't. I haven't had access to my Dragons for over a week :(

Your game won't load at all??

hamadrys
02-13-13, 01:02 PM
I hear so much horror stories about that rose archway that even if I finish the goal in time (which I doubt), I am not going to claim it. Not worth all the trouble, really.

tonguelashing
02-13-13, 01:08 PM
remember that if you're on iOS, the rose archway appears in your storage. If you're on Android you have to email support as outlined in the Android thread to claim your Rose Archway. I did get mine and fortunately I haven't had the problems some of you have had. Hope they get fixed!

FrozenTurtle
02-13-13, 01:18 PM
Thought I'd try loading it one more time and was checking email at the same time. What happened was ... just as I was loading, an email from TL popped up. TL was placing the rose archway on my island, so it went weird. All is well. Whew, talk about a shot of adrenalin! LOL

Thank you for checking my island!!

Glad everything is sorted and you have your Rose Archway! :)

I just sent you a PM about this issue.