PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Can TeamLava make the Main Menu accessible everywhere (besides Home)?

ree2
02-12-13, 10:11 PM
I like to visit those who are in my news feed and on my wall (as well as the "neighbors"). It's easy to visit neighbors and general community since the "Social" button follows me whereever I go...but I can't visit folks who leave me notes on the wall, or who are in my news feed because I must return home to pull up my wall & news to see them. On top of that - the server is particularly slow for me on DS compared to other story games I have - so coupled with the slow process of getting to my main menu icon I just have given up visiting others. Plus, one must have a lot of neighbors to expand, or it will take far too long, which is another reason NOT to visit neighbors because you have to have so many (coupled with a slow server - lol, it just gets more complex as I speak).

Anyway, I would love to be able to visit people more but the slow server, lacck of access to my "main menu" icon, and the fact that no one else visits me either probably for these reasons means this game is a bit more lonely than the other story games.

Can you change it so that the Main Menu icon follows us? Can you speed up the server to make it move faster?

sweettooth6
02-13-13, 09:29 PM
Yes, please please do this TL!! Bakery Story & Restaurant Story are so much more enjoyable because of that function.