PDA

View Full Version : can you close a restaurant temporarily?

Poliptily
02-12-13, 08:23 PM
I will be going out of the country from about a month later on this year. I will be on a mission trip to a place with no Internet service. Is there a way to temporarily close my restaurant for the time I will be gone? I would open it back up when back in country. I want to avoid losing all my neighbors because I can't tip for 4 weeks. Any suggestions?

nmishii
02-12-13, 08:37 PM
Post on your neighbors' wall that you will be out of country with no internet until <date>. Post on your wall also. You can also spell out "Back on <date>" or something similar in your restaurant using floor tiles or tables.

angeleyes17
02-15-13, 09:25 PM
You can also block your door with a table, etc if you are worried about running out of food and losing satisfaction points.

cherryberry9
02-16-13, 12:07 AM
Its quite possible with examples above. Be sure to REALLY notify your nbrs because I went away and lost some.

nky1111
02-16-13, 07:57 AM
don't block the door but leave one square free and then block the way. it keeps your food and tells others you'll be back.

if you block the door, it will automatically start consuming food again next midnight.