PDA

View Full Version : What's the bonus of doing the valentine adventure?

gwcastle
02-12-13, 06:16 PM
Has anybody tried yet? I am preparing for my first valentine adventure now. Hope it gives something good.

Edit: this adventure has been reported to drop gems, energy, fluttermush rings, heart cow, Cupid pig, alicorn wing, alicorn horn, love sheep, pink chicken, pink rainbow, jewels, entwined seedlings, kissing dust, love puff, love essence, love wood, love stone, heart banner, coins, pink unicorn

wassupbaby
02-12-13, 09:08 PM
No it does not give anything good . Well, at least not for me. I got about 5 energy, some kissing dust,1 seed and some love essence. And a mystery box. I opened it and bam a pink banner, seriously ???? Then it got better, there was the sync glicht , everything is gone. Collected again , same stuff but without the box :|

gwcastle
02-12-13, 10:32 PM
That doesn't sound very exciting. I guess the only thing worthy doing the adventure is the parts for crafting the alicorn then.

rengirl1978
02-12-13, 10:32 PM
I do not have that option yet. Not sure what I haven't done to not trigger it.

bowlfullofcherries
02-13-13, 12:10 AM
I was hoping for a sheep or the pink unicorn statue- items that are pretty much there for eye candy value.

wassupbaby
02-13-13, 01:36 AM
That doesn't sound very exciting. I guess the only thing worthy doing the adventure is the parts for crafting the alicorn then.

Well , it's been reported that its not necessary to do new adventure in order to get the wing and horn.

onemansmiracle
02-13-13, 07:29 AM
The results of new adventure is disappointing,7 entwined seedlings,a few love stones and wood,1 gem,and 12 energies.. No box. But I can confirm one thing,after have cleared the love magic quest,I finally trigged old Thomas 's quest when visit his house.

onemansmiracle
02-13-13, 07:42 AM
And after clear love magic,I collected 10 times from my wells and ponds,9 out of 10 times I found mermaid scale!!! Miracle!! It's miracle!! ;) ;)

elaur
02-13-13, 10:55 AM
I sent my knights right before finishing the hour item that triggers the quests. I hope I can still get the stuff I need when they come back tomorrow.

gwcastle
02-13-13, 01:13 PM
Well , it's been reported that its not necessary to do new adventure in order to get the wing and horn.

Really? What are other methods to get the wing and horn? I am eager to know since the valentine adventure is costly (5 luminescence essence, plus valentine feast, and money).

midnightmeerkat
02-13-13, 01:28 PM
Really? What are other methods to get the wing and horn? I am eager to know since the valentine adventure is costly (5 luminescence essence, plus valentine feast, and money).

Someone got it from explore the dark caves.... So maybe any of the adventures

wassupbaby
02-13-13, 01:50 PM

Yes. Someone got it from explore the dark cave.
Btw the valentines adventure doesnt cost any lumin escense , you need 3 absortion crystal , 1 valentines feast and 7000 coins.

cymoril69
02-13-13, 06:36 PM
I got the pink valentine sheep from the Valentine Adventure this morning. It was my 2nd time doing that quest. I'll post what I get tomorrow morning.

gwcastle
02-14-13, 01:01 AM
I got the pink valentine sheep from the Valentine Adventure this morning. It was my 2nd time doing that quest. I'll post what I get tomorrow morning.

wow, congrats! Let us know what the sheep drops.

bowlfullofcherries
02-14-13, 01:02 AM
Ooooh, I'm green with envy. O.o

onemansmiracle
02-14-13, 07:17 AM
I have done twice adventure after I unblocked all the quests needed, 1 new adventure,1 dark cave adventure,but so far had no luck in finding the horn and wing. I hope it's not that rare :(

click56
02-14-13, 08:27 AM
I got a Pink chicken on my second adventure. It drops at least a chocalate egg every 30 minutes.

tasjatjuh157
02-14-13, 09:00 AM
Ive done two so far, non dropped anything good.. no horns, no pink animal..nothing :'(

cymoril69
02-14-13, 09:01 AM
Today, I got some jewels, 4 seedlings, kissing dust, about 20 energy and some gold No exciting boxes. :( I didn't get either Alicorn part either. I'm still feeding the sheep. The feeds are every 4 hours so it's taking a while. I think I've fed him/her 4 times thus far.
The Chicken had 5 feedings every 3 minutes, so that was quick. The Cow's feedings are every 30 mins (5 total) and the Pig's feedings are every 60 mins.

xtcinla11
02-14-13, 05:14 PM
I got a pink rainbow this morning

kooky panda
02-14-13, 05:24 PM
I got a Lovepuff this morning. (rather have the rainbow. lol)

sweetiepiez100
02-14-13, 05:39 PM
Can anyone help I am at level 24. Shut down and deleted 5 times to reset game but still can't get the spire of love it says I need to level up sold half my walls but still no spire....

GTMoney
02-14-13, 05:50 PM
Can anyone help I am at level 24. Shut down and deleted 5 times to reset game but still can't get the spire of love it says I need to level up sold half my walls but still no spire....

The Spire of Love is a Royal Building, not a wall. So you will need to sell Royal Buildings to make room.

jociphine
02-14-13, 05:56 PM
No it does not give anything good . Well, at least not for me. I got about 5 energy, some kissing dust,1 seed and some love essence. And a mystery box. I opened it and bam a pink banner, seriously ???? Then it got better, there was the sync glicht , everything is gone. Collected again , same stuff but without the box :|

Those sync glitches happen a lot when you get crates it seems, had that happen numerous times, would be nice if they'd look into this problem

cymoril69
02-15-13, 09:39 AM
My Sheep finally gre after feeding it for 2 days. It drops red ribbons. (I think someone wanted to know that) It also dropped a prime cut as well.

cymoril69
02-15-13, 09:40 AM
I got a Lovepuff this morning. (rather have the rainbow. lol)

That's really cool that it can drop the rainbow!!! I just sent the Knights out for another valentines quest this morning and have enough to send them out again after that. Those darn pink jewels are tough to come by.

OpeningCeremony
02-15-13, 03:13 PM
just finished this adventure and got nothing good: 4 energy, 150 coins, 2 entwined seedlings, 3 love essences, 4 kissing dusts (prob love wood/stone but already maxed on those)

gwcastle
02-15-13, 03:46 PM
I got 9 energy, 1 seedling, a couple of kissing dusts, 9 love wood, and some coins. Nothing exciting.

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 06:32 PM
Same here , nothing exciting :| i think im not gonna do this anymore. The new adventure SUCKS :D

carlyr2012
02-16-13, 06:35 AM
I don't have this option. How do I get it?

cymoril69
02-16-13, 09:57 AM
Today I got a BOX!!!! It had a plant in it. :( Tomorrow another day. Got about 5 energy a few kissing dusts and seedlings.

kooky panda
02-16-13, 02:04 PM
Got a rainbow today from Valentine adventure today.

gwcastle
02-16-13, 02:31 PM
Got a rainbow today from Valentine adventure today.

Congrats! I wish I had your luck.

jammr
02-17-13, 02:49 PM
Will the quest be available after the end of the Valentine's event?

Yesterday I received:
+8 Energy
+15000 coins
+4 Entwined Seedlings
+6 Love Stone
+4 Kissing Dust
+4 Love Wood

Nothing spectacular.

jammr
02-17-13, 05:27 PM
Today received:
+4 Energy
+10060 coins
+2 Love Essences
+Kissing Dust
+4 Love Wood
and 1 Heart Banner

A much more impressive haul for my 3rd adventure (I didn't screencap in time for day 1's results):
2 Love Essences = 10 Kissing Dust, 10 Water, 6 Mermaid Scales

debsbaked
02-17-13, 06:38 PM
Ooooh! I want mermaid scales! My ponds seem to be suddenly scale-free. :(

gwcastle
02-19-13, 04:40 PM
My second love adventure was back this morning. I got 4 seedlings (which would save me a lot of energy to get them from the plants), a few love wood, 1 love essence, ~100 coins and 4 energy. No plants or animals and no horn and wing. But the seedlings are good since I have spent a lot of energy to collect them for the botany quest.

wassupbaby
02-19-13, 05:14 PM
:| its not good , its verrrrrryyyy poor reward . You paid 18 mermaid scales and 7k coins for that(not to mention how many energy you've spent to get 3 pink jewels) ? R u sure it's worth it? :S its weird that only few pp complain about the reward :S

SakuraSweetie
02-19-13, 07:21 PM
How do you get the Valentine Adventures? What level?

jammr
02-20-13, 02:48 PM
Yesterday (4th day of doing the quest) I received:

+10210 Coins
+4 Energy
+4 Entwined Seedlings
+3 Kissing Dust
+1 Love Essence

OpeningCeremony
02-20-13, 03:25 PM
:| its not good , its verrrrrryyyy poor reward . You paid 18 mermaid scales and 7k coins for that(not to mention how many energy you've spent to get 3 pink jewels) ? R u sure it's worth it? :S its weird that only few pp complain about the reward :S

ok i'll complain about this reward. :) it should give more than 4 energy. and yes the benefit for this adventure doesn't seem to be worth the cost. especially since acquiring pink jewels and mermaid scales take up so much energy. seems like the only benefit would be if this adventure has a higher chance of yielding the sacred wing or sacred horn for the alicorn quest. but that doesn't seem to be the case... nevertheless i'll try it one more time to see what happens.. lol

ginrae22
02-20-13, 04:04 PM
yeah I was so hoping for a valentines animal....but no cigar lol. i got one gem...the pink thing, an entwined seedling...some kissing dust...and some coins...oh and a few energy but definitely was a big big let down. Of course it's all about chance so you never know. Going to try again.

ginrae22
02-20-13, 04:04 PM
by pink thing I meant pink jewel haha oops.

vchanhs
02-20-13, 07:41 PM
Got the pink sheep from the valentine adventure. Now just need to get the pink pig.

badger8
02-21-13, 11:18 AM
Got a fluttermush ring out of a box from the valentines adventure this morning, which i needed for the master botanists goal, but not much else worthwhile.

rosewaterlily
02-24-13, 04:49 PM
Got a pink unicorn statue from the Valentine's adventure. Cute but not worth any royal points.

gwcastle
02-25-13, 03:32 PM
Did three valentine adventures. Just regular stuff (seeds, essence, love wood, stones, money, energy, gems). No horn, no wing, no animals, no plants.

coco85brown
03-13-13, 12:01 AM
What is this valentine adventure and why haven't I got the option of it in my castle? I am playing castel story valentine edition

maguar
03-13-13, 12:08 AM
What is this valentine adventure and why haven't I got the option of it in my castle? I am playing castel story valentine edition

Craft the sceptre and for the baron and do the quests that follow to get the adventure.

coco85brown
03-13-13, 05:34 AM
Thank you

yummy1988
03-13-13, 09:47 AM
Have you gotten the wing or the horn? Did you get them from sending the knights on the valentine adventure or other ones?

lotuskat
03-13-13, 10:46 AM
Have you gotten the wing or the horn? Did you get them from sending the knights on the valentine adventure or other ones?

I got a wing from the Bandit's adventure, but I think it doesn't matter which adventure you do. Check out the Alicorn Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45933-Alicorn-Thread/page18).

ginrae22
03-13-13, 10:53 AM
yeah be prepared for disappointment haha the v-day quest is pretty lame. I'm sure the lucky person could somehow manage a cool item but for the most part you don't get much of anything worth the effort that it took to put everhthing together for the quest in the first place.

kateee021
03-13-13, 03:31 PM
hmmm...i rec'd a royal pig, v cow and v mush ring over the course of my travels - it is worth it eventually.

mammami08
03-22-13, 02:57 AM
Today was al time low, got 180 coins and 4energy from the valentines adventure :(

maguar
03-22-13, 03:07 AM
Today was al time low, got 180 coins and 4energy from the valentines adventure :(

Did you notice if you got the little your maxed on x message? I think I've had that with adventures.

NayanPrakash
03-22-13, 03:28 AM
I usually get love wood, love stone and entwined seedlings. I'm maxed out on love wood and stone so I don't get any benefit from the valentine adventure, especially as it uses pink jewels. I never get anything interesting from adventuresI've never received any animals or decorations, except pumpkin hutch and anvil. I got a lemon and orange tree after I had completed the cooking caravan quest with the trees I bought from gems I got from playing other TL games, so those trees are useless now. I hope I can get something good from the valentine adventure because it uses up mermaid scales too, which I'm low on and need lots of for completing the amphitheater