PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Event Information - EXPIRED

GTMoney
02-12-13, 05:54 PM
Hi everyone,

The quests and content from the Valentine's Day Edition have now been added to the basic game as well. For everyone who got a head start by downloading the Valentine's Day special edition, we sincerely thank you for your participation and hope you're enjoying the first of many fun content updates from TeamLava.

Some information for you about this update:

Valentine's Day content and quests will be available for 6-8 more weeks.

After that time, new players will no longer be able to get the quests and normal objects (normal trees, rocks, mushrooms etc.) will no longer drop Valentine's-themed items.

Also at that time, all Valentine's Day items (except for the Alicorn) will be removed from the Market.

- If you already on a questline, you won't lose the quests.
- If you already have the Love Shack, you can still use it to produce items.
- All items you've produced will remain on your board or in your inventory.
- Valentine's day items (special flowers, trees, animals) will still drop Valentine's Day materials for use with the Love Shack.

You will be given exact dates for the end of the Valentine's event via an in-game notification. You will have about two weeks warning.

Best wishes,

===

GT

gwcastle
02-12-13, 06:14 PM
What about building update? I only managed to update one of each type. But I want to upgrade all of them when my material stocks catch up in the end.

jaybay1147
02-12-13, 07:08 PM
6-8 weeks sound good speaking that I'm already getting pretty close to the Alicorn.

sukyee
02-12-13, 07:31 PM
What about building update? I only managed to update one of each type. But I want to upgrade all of them when my material stocks catch up in the end.

If I'm not wrong, building update is not part of the Valentine's edition. I do get the building update in the basic game before downloading the valentine's edition...

wassupbaby
02-12-13, 09:00 PM
What about the new adventure ?

bowlfullofcherries
02-12-13, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up! So to clarify, if we don't reach a quest before the end of the Valentine theme we won't be able to get it after?

bowlfullofcherries
02-12-13, 11:56 PM
Edit:
And the sawmills, mines, etc will no longer give Valentine related items?

cloudsail
02-13-13, 01:23 AM
Is there anything that will continue to produce pink jewels and love stone after the event ends?

onemansmiracle
02-13-13, 01:45 AM
That is to say I don't have enough time to craft 100 alicorns? ;). And I have none at the moment

midnightmeerkat
02-13-13, 01:55 AM
Is there anything that will continue to produce pink jewels and love stone after the event ends?

We will be able to craft the love stone but I don't think that the pink jewels will be craftable or findable.

keywal
02-13-13, 02:06 AM
couldn't fix the building upgrade issue in the standard game so are forcing us to go through the valentines update?? :(

drgness
02-13-13, 05:35 AM
Dang! Don't suppose you could increase the drop rate for pink jewels if it is TLed? Only managed 3 so far, lol!

drgness
02-13-13, 05:42 AM
Also, I take it we can continue to play the VD edition? I am still having the problem with the Apple ID box on the original version as reported on the bugs and feedback page, it gets a little annoying after a while, but if I can continue with this there is no problem. Thanks in advance!

lotuskat
02-13-13, 09:34 AM
Dang! Don't suppose you could increase the drop rate for pink jewels if it is TLed? Only managed 3 so far, lol!

I know, at this rate I won't finish all the quests before the V-Day game expires!

elaur
02-13-13, 10:52 AM
I started getting more by upgrading my mines.

drgness
02-13-13, 11:20 AM
I started getting more by upgrading my mines.

Fully upgraded one of my mines, finally got another pinky from the unupgraded mine, you just have to laugh :-)

erxi9
02-13-13, 03:04 PM
I know, at this rate I won't finish all the quests before the V-Day game expires!

this is exactly i want to say!
increase the drop rate for pink jewel please please please....

cymoril69
02-13-13, 06:39 PM
I've been getting a pretty decent jewel drop from hacking up the large rock outcropping. The key seems to be using at least 5 energy each time you hack away. The more swings, the better chance at getting the jewels. I've hardly gotten any from the mines.....both at level 3.

elaur
02-13-13, 07:07 PM
I've been getting a pretty decent jewel drop from hacking up the large rock outcropping. The key seems to be using at least 5 energy each time you hack away. The more swings, the better chance at getting the jewels. I've hardly gotten any from the mines.....both at level 3.

I've noticed that too. Once I got two one right after another from iron rich. I basically spent two days doing nothing but hacking rocks and doing mines. Hacking once seems a pretty big waste. Kind of the way more chance of animals by using more emery at a time.

elaur
02-13-13, 07:08 PM
Fully upgraded one of my mines, finally got another pinky from the unupgraded mine, you just have to laugh :-)

Ow that hurts :,(

tavsinternetprovidings
02-13-13, 07:13 PM
Hi, I apologise in advance if this is posted in the wrong area but can someone please help me with a little bit of information. How many times do I have to feed the black pig before it grows? Thankyou

cymoril69
02-13-13, 07:21 PM
I've noticed that too. Once I got two one right after another from iron rich. I basically spent two days doing nothing but hacking rocks and doing mines. Hacking once seems a pretty big waste. Kind of the way more chance of animals by using more emery at a time.

I agree, but at least you can use up all the rocks to craft the stones and royal/enchanted blocks. You seem to need a ton of them anyways to upgrade the buildings.

blurbie
02-13-13, 08:11 PM
That is what I will be doing... Collecting from plants, chopping trees, and hacking rockpiles like crazy. I can't keep up with royal block demand anyway.

listh12
02-14-13, 09:19 AM
Thank you Team lava for this fabulous update. We are enjoying it every day. It was worth waiting for.
My son, he is 7 years old, had to do a lecture today at school and he did it about Castle Story.
I think it's a good game for children. He learns how to use the energy, coins etc strategical and learns time planning and that you have to wait for adventure/crafting to be ready.

lotuskat
02-14-13, 09:21 AM
Can't get pink gems...hacking rocks like crazy (;n;)

wassupbaby
02-14-13, 09:41 AM
Thank you Team lava for this fabulous update. We are enjoying it every day. It was worth waiting for.
My son, he is 7 years old, had to do a lecture today at school and he did it about Castle Story.
I think it's a good game for children. He learns how to use the energy, coins etc strategical and learns time planning and that you have to wait for adventure/crafting to be ready.

Uhh it's cute :)

MiniLaura
02-14-13, 11:38 AM
Dear TeamLava: Will you please add a way to craft pink wood in the Love Shack? That way we can keep making various pink items in the Love Shack after you stop letting pink wood drop from the regular items.

cloudsail
02-14-13, 12:51 PM
Dear TeamLava: Will you please add a way to craft pink wood in the Love Shack? That way we can keep making various pink items in the Love Shack after you stop letting pink wood drop from the regular items.

Seedlings will continue to drop from pink flowers, which you can then use to craft pink trees which will drop pink wood when you chop them.

I think the only thing you will not be able to get anymore will be the pink jewels and the stuff for the alicorn.

TheTimer
02-14-13, 12:52 PM
Hi, I apologise in advance if this is posted in the wrong area but can someone please help me with a little bit of information. How many times do I have to feed the black pig before it grows? Thankyou

12 times.
If you have more questions check this link CS guide by maguar (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUEE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=4)

cloudsail
02-14-13, 12:53 PM

So cute, would've liked to see your sons presentation. :)

Too bad my kids are still too young to play this game.

jammr
02-14-13, 01:33 PM
Will the Valentines Adventure quest disappear at that time as well?

sgtmonkeynads
02-15-13, 06:47 AM
Hope not or my knights will be diabetic from all the candy they will have to eat.

bowlfullofcherries
02-15-13, 08:32 AM
The valentine pig takes twelve feedings to grow into adulthood.

fxcker
02-15-13, 01:12 PM
6-8 more weeks is ridiculous for the new joiners...........
the missions are impossible give so less energy and the crazy rare items
so stupid

cityfan
02-15-13, 01:18 PM
Do the new Valentines animals give anything special (that the regular animlas don't)?
Trying to decide if they're worth spending gems on....

maguar
02-15-13, 01:58 PM
The valentine animals will continue to drop valentine items when the normal ones stop in a number of weeks.

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 02:37 PM
But what's the point ? Once the valentines theme is gone , there's no way to find pink jewels. And without pink jewels, all new items from pink animals are useless. All you can make is Valentine feast . But great decor though ....

GTMoney
02-15-13, 02:46 PM
But what's the point ? Once the valentines theme is gone , there's no way to find pink jewels. And without pink jewels, all new items from pink animals are useless. All you can make is Valentine feast . But great decor though ....

Many items, such as Pink Jewels, Entwined Seedings, Love Wood, etc. will become craftable at the Love Shack once the transition is made.

MiniLaura
02-15-13, 02:51 PM
Many items, such as Pink Jewels, Entwined Seedings, Love Wood, etc. will become craftable at the Love Shack once the transition is made.
+10000!

Thank you! This is perfect.

lotuskat
02-15-13, 02:53 PM

Haha, this is a key piece of info! Yay! \(^_^)/

midnightmeerkat
02-15-13, 03:26 PM

Great!! Thanks for letting us know that!!!

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 05:58 PM

Thanks for the info. That's what i wanna know.

Perry9877
02-15-13, 07:08 PM
6-8 weeks does not seem like a long time as I have been playing this edition since the day it came out, but only have 6 pink fur. If I had a gem for each troll I have gotten since then, I would have at least one non-crafted Alicorn. I have as many Love Spires as permitted, and harvest them and all of my Valentine flowers as often as energy allows. Would it not be great to be able to craft pink fur ( maybe pink dye and hides? ). If we keep the Valentine edition after a new edition comes out does it change anything, or are the changes going to be pushed through to all players?

Perry9877
02-15-13, 07:38 PM
OK since I wrote my last post, I have gotten 2 lovecupines. I should have posted sooner! ��

studio1859
02-15-13, 07:59 PM
OK since I wrote my last post, I have gotten 2 lovecupines. I should have posted sooner! ��

Well I'm gonna post too in the hopes your luck will rub off. Lol. I've only see 2 lovecupines.

MiniLaura
02-16-13, 08:42 AM
6-8 weeks does not seem like a long time as I have been playing this edition since the day it came out, but only have 6 pink fur. If I had a gem for each troll I have gotten since then, I would have at least one non-crafted Alicorn. I have as many Love Spires as permitted, and harvest them and all of my Valentine flowers as often as energy allows.

When I did this goal, I did nothing but collect from my Valentine flowers. It took me less than one day to get all the fur. Then, I re-trapped a troll at the edge of my kingdom and went on my merry way. Sure my kingdom wasn't very productive for that day, but I only got lovecupines, and also stocked up on kissing dust and got a fair number of entwined seedlings.

katysue311
02-16-13, 12:00 PM

Yes, I will try your method as well! I've been getting LOTS of trolls, fangbeasts and skunkupines, but only 3 lovecupines. Wish me luck! ;)

rw70078
02-16-13, 01:43 PM
Which valentines flowers yield the most red petals??

Starlitstream
02-17-13, 12:44 AM
When you start up castle story valentines, the picture of the castle is pink. Is it possible to actually have a pink castle?

fino212
02-17-13, 01:51 PM
Regarding the proof of love task, I have the pink fountain but am not able to buy or craft any walls or towers to complete as it keeps saying I am up to my limit for these structures and have to level up to build more. I have levelled up twice since then to level 28 and have removed some of the normal royal walls from my board and placed them in storage to make way for the valentines walls in order to complete this task but it still says I am up to my limit. I don't want to have to sell my normal walls that I've already brought so when or how is it possible to get more of these structures to complete this task?

maguar
02-17-13, 02:18 PM
Regarding the proof of love task, I have the pink fountain but am not able to buy or craft any walls or towers to complete as it keeps saying I am up to my limit for these structures and have to level up to build more. I have levelled up twice since then to level 28 and have removed some of the normal royal walls from my board and placed them in storage to make way for the valentines walls in order to complete this task but it still says I am up to my limit. I don't want to have to sell my normal walls that I've already brought so when or how is it possible to get more of these structures to complete this task?

You will need to sell walls to complete this

SakuraSweetie
02-21-13, 01:58 PM
This not fair for those new on this games. That the reason I don't spend real money for all TL games. Is hard to find stuff we need when we found it only drop 1. When some they need a lot of stuff to craft it. TL only want us to spend gems.

Perry9877
02-23-13, 09:54 AM
Sorry for the delay in my posting, but things have been difficult on my end. . . I have found that I can basically "summon" the lovecupines by going into my game with a bit of energy stored up and tapping all things pink as fast as possible. I used to allow the character to complete each building before tapping the next one, but find that tapping faster summons a wee beastie, and if I do all pink then the lovecupines come running. This has not worked for me only once.

twigsandberries
02-24-13, 02:03 AM
Will the Valentines Adventure quest disappear at that time as well?

Did this get answered yet? I didn't see it. I was wondering if having the animals would be worth it still since all they can craft is the valentine feast. I know you said that other items will become craftable after the event is over but would we need the animals for anything other than the adventure?

hereistand1517
02-24-13, 02:47 AM
Anyone know how many feelings it takes for the love sheep to become an adult? It seems like I've been feeding it for days now!

olcastle
02-25-13, 03:00 PM
Did this get answered yet? I didn't see it. I was wondering if having the animals would be worth it still since all they can craft is the valentine feast. I know you said that other items will become craftable after the event is over but would we need the animals for anything other than the adventure?

It wasn't. I guess V-adventure will disappear when you finish the goal.
That's why I don't buy pink animals.

SakuraSweetie
02-25-13, 03:37 PM
How do you get the pink animal from valentine adventure? I always get useless stuff.

wassupbaby
02-25-13, 04:41 PM
It wasn't. I guess V-adventure will disappear when you finish the goal.
That's why I don't buy pink animals.

I dont think so because the goal has nothing to do with v-adventure. You can get the wing and horn from other adventures as well.

olcastle
02-25-13, 06:26 PM
I dont think so because the goal has nothing to do with v-adventure. You can get the wing and horn from other adventures as well.

There is the goal to go on v-adventure.

stormidwombat
02-25-13, 07:00 PM
Anyone know what is needed for Part 4 of the Love Quest? i am getting close to completing Part 3 and would like to prepare for Part 4

Many thanks

maguar
02-26-13, 02:37 AM
Anyone know what is needed for Part 4 of the Love Quest? i am getting close to completing Part 3 and would like to prepare for Part 4

Many thanks

Check this post (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=549701&viewfull=1#post549701) for the info.

wassupbaby
02-26-13, 02:47 AM
There is the goal to go on v-adventure.

Yeah , sure. But after finishing this goal , v-adventure is still there.

olcastle
02-26-13, 02:36 PM
Yeah , sure. But after finishing this goal , v-adventure is still there.

We were talking about the time after V-edition.

cakeandpie
02-26-13, 02:46 PM
Will the quests still drop allicorn wings and horns after the v-day content is removed?

wassupbaby
02-26-13, 03:42 PM
We were talking about the time after V-edition.

Ok , so after v-edition , new players wont have v-goals , therefore they wont have new v-adventure. But i think for those already have it , the adventure will stay, just like the love shack and all new items.

natwstrickland
02-26-13, 04:45 PM
Been playing VD edition since its release. No pink skunk pines have made an appearnce for the pink fur. IOS edition 1.1.3 --- any thoughts?

vchanhs
02-26-13, 08:22 PM
Been playing VD edition since its release. No pink skunk pines have made an appearnce for the pink fur. IOS edition 1.1.3 --- any thoughts?

Just keep collecting from the love spire and valentine plants. They will appear eventually.

kooky panda
02-26-13, 09:44 PM
Also make sure you do not have another beast caged off somewhere. If you block off another beast, you will not see any new ones pop up.

zamczysko
02-27-13, 12:47 PM
Question: so after vd is gone.. Will the app be gone too? Should I stop using the vday app now or what?

kooky panda
02-27-13, 02:50 PM
The valentine game is still the most current issue to be playing. It also has all the current back end bug fixes.

jaybay1147
03-04-13, 01:21 PM
I have gone on over +10 guests, no Alicorn horn or wing.

jaybay1147
03-04-13, 01:23 PM

Meant Quests.

koiju
03-07-13, 05:43 PM
In Dragon Story original gamer version just became the most up to date so we have finished with Valentine's edition - any news on an actual end date for the pink mist in Castle Story?

Mudturtledove
03-15-13, 10:02 AM
Thank you for this excellent post and info regarding Valentines objects and quests. I am really enjoying playing his version although I can honestly say I am looking forward to my forest being green again =) I still have a question about the Alicorn. I currently have the quest for the 2 parts and I am questing like a crazy woman but so far no luck. Will I continue to have a chance at these parts dropping and finally crafting my Alicorn after the Valentine version is retired?

Thank you!

homegrrrl
03-15-13, 10:22 AM

Me too! Been trying for a month now all different quests and nothing!

maguar
03-15-13, 02:48 PM
Thank you for this excellent post and info regarding Valentines objects and quests. I am really enjoying playing his version although I can honestly say I am looking forward to my forest being green again =) I still have a question about the Alicorn. I currently have the quest for the 2 parts and I am questing like a crazy woman but so far no luck. Will I continue to have a chance at these parts dropping and finally crafting my Alicorn after the Valentine version is retired?

Thank you!

The first post states that if we're on a quest line we won't lose the quests. :)

freesiawoods
03-15-13, 06:29 PM
May i know what it takes to unlock the alicorn? I know it must have been posted but i am rather confused about the game. Is it after making the pink rainbow or collecting from the magic garden?

After clothing Thurston i have no further goals about him either, how do i start building his fort?

vchanhs
03-15-13, 10:16 PM
If I remember correctly, after clothing thurston, you need to trigger one monster and **** it to start the next quest.

PartyScout
03-16-13, 03:25 PM
I am tired of the Alicorn Quest. Have been hunting for so long and nothing.....

freesiawoods
03-16-13, 11:21 PM
If I remember correctly, after clothing thurston, you need to trigger one monster and **** it to start the next quest.
Ah it was after slaying a skunkupine which became so elusive. Now i have a goal to slay dozens of beasts.

I am happy, the tablet dropped its first shard and things are moving again.

xoxoBabyGirl
03-22-13, 04:17 AM
Will the quests still drop allicorn wings and horns after the v-day content is removed?

I was wondering this too? I'm no where near finding the parts :( I think I've honestly done over 20 hunts with nothing to show for. Is there anyway that the chances can be increased for finding the alicorn parts?

dapplefur
03-25-13, 05:00 PM
does anyone know when they are pulling the valentine's quests/content?

Also does anyone know what triggers the goals for the rainbow and alicorn?

NayanPrakash
03-26-13, 12:14 AM
does anyone know what triggers the goals for the rainbow and alicorn?
For the rainbow you need to complete dipel the love magic quest line given by the baron, and then collect from old thomas's house. For the Alicorn you need to complete the quests given to you by ivy, involving giving the bling to Thurston and the play on the stage

miracle789
03-27-13, 11:40 AM
After many rounds of huntings, collected four wings but no single horn yet... *sigh* Anybody want to trade horns with my wings? lol

Bellemoor
03-27-13, 11:46 AM
I accidentally uninstalled the Valentines Edition from my iphone and when I tried to reinstall it, it said it was currently not available in the US Store. How do I get it back????

angela3737
03-27-13, 02:07 PM
I accidentally uninstalled the Valentines Edition from my iphone and when I tried to reinstall it, it said it was currently not available in the US Store. How do I get it back????

If you have ios , iPad itouch iPhone ( not sure if it is on other devices ).. When I go to app store, there is a way to see apps you purchased on device your on as well as downloads from other devices ( free ones are on there too).. you should be able to get it there ..I have recovered apps that way before ..good luck:)

1leelah
03-27-13, 02:16 PM
What triggers the bling bling quest? I've just unlocked the rainbow.

maguar
03-27-13, 03:03 PM
What triggers the bling bling quest? I've just unlocked the rainbow.

Collect from Thurston's fort

1leelah
03-27-13, 03:52 PM
Thank you. Well, I didn't reach the goal that leads to Thurston's fort yet. I started on V-day's edition. Anyway, just need a skunkupine to trigger the other Thurston-related goals. Oh boy, it's gonna take a while, I just hope I can finish it in time...

PikaSquirrel
03-28-13, 03:02 PM
Content will be removed in a few weeks. Please see the first post of this thread for more information.

shbrown_2002
03-31-13, 08:11 AM
Question for TeamLava. I just got a goal to update to the regular Castle Story. If I do so, can I continue to pursue Valentine's Day goals until they are discontinued? If so, can I pursue them on regular Castle Story or only on the Valentine's Day edition? Thanks.

maguar
03-31-13, 04:32 PM
Question for TeamLava. I just got a goal to update to the regular Castle Story. If I do so, can I continue to pursue Valentine's Day goals until they are discontinued? If so, can I pursue them on regular Castle Story or only on the Valentine's Day edition? Thanks.

You can continue to do them until they're discontinued

shbrown_2002
03-31-13, 07:23 PM
Thanks Maguar for your quick reply. I'll update today and get the gems. Best of both worlds.

vchanhs
04-01-13, 09:32 PM
Do we have an exact date yet when VD contents will be withdrawn?

maguar
04-02-13, 03:23 AM
Do we have an exact date yet when VD contents will be withdrawn?

Not at this stage. We'll get in game notification about 2 weeks before.

elaur
04-03-13, 09:21 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the pink color on the heart blooms doesn't match the colors of the other valentine items?

lieyen
04-04-13, 08:37 AM
I am still behind in the pink fur department (only 3 so far!). How do I get the ponk skunkupines to show up? Since VD will be disappearing soon, will I get stuck with the ongoing unfinished quest? So frustrating.

lieyen
04-04-13, 08:38 AM
*pink* skunkupines, I mean to type ��

lotuskat
04-04-13, 08:57 AM
*pink* skunkupines, I mean to type ��

Keep harvesting from VD items like Fluttermush Rings, Love Spires, etc. If you're running out of VD plants to harvest, you can build a few more Love Spires to increase your chances of running into a Pink Skunkupine.

wealthyrich
04-05-13, 04:41 AM
how do we unlock the alicorn goal? do we have to finish the master botany goal to do so/?

maguar
04-05-13, 04:48 AM
how do we unlock the alicorn goal? do we have to finish the master botany goal to do so/?

Collect from Thurston's fort til you trigger a quest to make bling. When you finish that quest you'll get another. Keep following the quests that appear when you finish the previous one. When you finish the one to get a wing and a horn you'll unlock the alicorn.

lieyen
04-05-13, 06:22 AM
Keep harvesting from VD items like Fluttermush Rings, Love Spires, etc. If you're running out of VD plants to harvest, you can build a few more Love Spires to increase your chances of running into a Pink Skunkupine.

Thanks for the info...

Btw, lets say I do not manage to get the VD quests done, am I stuck with them or do they just disappeared?

maguar
04-05-13, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the info...

Btw, lets say I do not manage to get the VD quests done, am I stuck with them or do they just disappeared?

If you've got a v day quest it will stay until you complete it.

sluppies
04-06-13, 02:06 AM

That's good Maguar as I haven't managed to get either part for the alicorn yet.....!

maguar
04-06-13, 05:40 AM
That's good Maguar as I haven't managed to get either part for the alicorn yet.....!

I'm still waiting on the horn so I'm glad too

debsbaked
04-06-13, 01:38 PM
and should we just keep playing valentines or switch to the regular if our valentines quests are done?

caius76
04-06-13, 03:32 PM

I just unlocked the alicorn quest. The alicorn itself is still locked in the love shack. Do I need this to unlock before I can switch back to the regular game?

maguar
04-06-13, 05:20 PM
and should we just keep playing valentines or switch to the regular if our valentines quests are done?

TL says to switch to the normal version as future upgrades will be done on it. V day quests are still current. When the v day is removed you'll still keep any v day quests you were on and any v day stuff you've bought etc.

I just unlocked the alicorn quest. The alicorn itself is still locked in the love shack. Do I need this to unlock before I can switch back to the regular game?

No you can unlock this in the regular version by completing the quest.

Em_storm
04-07-13, 06:16 PM
Sorry to beat a dead Alicorn, but... we've started a second kingdom that's still at a lower level and has not yet expanded to Thurston. We are playing on an iPad, regular version, never actually installed the Valentine one. Will that kingdom get the goals to unlock the bling, etc., if we get there after the Valentines items are removed?

Wollstonecraft
04-09-13, 12:26 PM
So still no horn for my alicorn, is it ever going to drop?

midnightmeerkat
04-09-13, 12:33 PM
Sorry to beat a dead Alicorn, but... we've started a second kingdom that's still at a lower level and has not yet expanded to Thurston. We are playing on an iPad, regular version, never actually installed the Valentine one. Will that kingdom get the goals to unlock the bling, etc., if we get there after the Valentines items are removed?

Pretty sure that it is only existing valentine goals that will stay when valentine items are removed, you will not get any new valentine goals.

lotuskat
04-09-13, 12:37 PM
Pretty sure that it is only existing valentine goals that will stay when valentine items are removed, you will not get any new valentine goals.

Yup, new players will not be able to get V-Day goals if they don't already have them.

dave8459
04-10-13, 07:13 AM
What will the love shack make after this event is finally over? Will it convert into something? How long does it take to get a wing and a horn? Are they findable under any of the types of searches that the knights go on or just one of them?

stormidwombat
04-10-13, 08:13 AM
What will the love shack make after this event is finally over? Will it convert into something? How long does it take to get a wing and a horn? Are they findable under any of the types of searches that the knights go on or just one of them?

How long does it take to get the wing and horn? All depends on how long your piece of string is! I have one wing, no horn after doing adventures everyday since about late Feb. others have been luckier and there are also stories of people getting one wing after 4 weeks of play and then quickly getting another wing.

arikasi
04-10-13, 01:52 PM
I've tried to read through all the valentines post but I still don't know. Which quest is needed to receive valentine animals (without paying gems for them)?

lotuskat
04-10-13, 01:56 PM
I've tried to read through all the valentines post but I still don't know. Which quest is needed to receive valentine animals (without paying gems for them)?

These animals are rare drops from the V-Day Adventure that you could send your knights on from the Castle. I think this is one of the features that will go away tomorrow with the new update.

GTMoney
04-10-13, 01:57 PM
These animals are rare drops from the V-Day Adventure that you could send your knights on from the Castle. I think this is one of the features that will go away tomorrow with the new update.

No, the Adventure will stay (and you can still unlock it if you're on the questline).

The main changes will be:

a) New players will be unable to start the Valentine's Day quest.
b) Loot like Love Wood, Love Stone etc. will no longer drop from "normal" items. It has to be collected from V-Day items (like V-Day trees), or crafted at the Love Shack.
c) All V-Day items will be removed from the Market, except for the Alicorn which is a permanent addition.

lotuskat
04-10-13, 02:00 PM
No, the Adventure will stay (and you can still unlock it if you're on the questline).

b) Loot like Love Wood, Love Stone etc. will no longer drop from "normal" items. It has to be collected from V-Day items (like V-Day trees), or crafted at the Love Shack.
c) All V-Day items will be removed from the Market, except for the Alicorn which is a permanent addition.

Thanks GTMoney! So I still have a chance at those cute animals!

OpeningCeremony
04-10-13, 02:15 PM

ok just want to check one more time. i think you might have answered this already... if so, sorry, haha.
will the horn or wing still be attainable from any of the adventures? like how it is now. or will it be a vday adventure exclusive drop or something like that?

arikasi
04-10-13, 02:19 PM

That is what im worried about. I do not have the valentines adventures at the castle yet. (I am almost through Ivy's plant ones and I have the Barons)
What do I need to unlock the valentines adventures from the castle? I do not have Thurston.
Thank you for the help.

plby
04-10-13, 02:35 PM
That is what im worried about. I do not have the valentines adventures at the castle yet. (I am almost through Ivy's plant ones and I have the Barons)
What do I need to unlock the valentines adventures from the castle? I do not have Thurston.
Thank you for the help.

The adventure comes from Lifting the spell which is part of the baron quests. Check the valentine's goal thread, lots of info there :)

plby
04-10-13, 02:37 PM
No one have mentioned the most important question :P will the lovecupines disappear? I'll miss them, they are cute:)

adelinutza
04-10-13, 03:46 PM
What about pink jewels? Will they become craftable at the love shack?

midnightmeerkat
04-10-13, 04:33 PM

What about pink jewels? Will they become craftable at the love shack?

Yes.... GTMoney's post #38

ay3cha
04-11-13, 07:07 AM
Are Love Wood and Love Stones useful for anything at higher levels. I am at 25 and have been maxed out for weeks. Only so many Lover's Gates and Serneade Towers I need for 3 Royal Points each.

arikasi
04-11-13, 04:38 PM
It's going to be a lot more painful to try to craft everything, but at least the quests I had are still available. A loveupine loaded for me after the update occurred when I harvested a valentines flower but no pink fur dropped. I will be interested to find out if we can still get pink fur from them.

plby
04-11-13, 08:46 PM
I will be interested to find out if we can still get pink fur from them.

We can, got pink fur from one a couple of hours ago- happy to see they're still here :)

ay3cha
04-12-13, 07:27 AM
Making Pink Furs in the the love shack now. 10 furs plus 1000 gold to make 5 pink furs.

ay3cha
04-12-13, 07:31 AM
Other New Alchemy in the Love Shack:
5 Glimmerdust --> Kissing Dust
1 Living Wood plus 3 Kissing Dust --> Entwined Seedling
1 Truffle plus 2 Kissing Dist --> Chocolate Truffle (wish I could turn choco truffles into real ones!)
5 Eggs plus 2 Kissing Dust --> Chocolate Egg
10 Jewels --> 1 pink jewel

farmerbarbara78
04-12-13, 07:42 AM
If I have not started the Alicorn goal yet. Will I be able to still complete the goal now? Also I just completed the rainbow goal with Old Thomas and it appeared as though he gave me the rainbow but it is not in my inventory. Where is it? Thanks

MBRBTBRB
04-12-13, 01:39 PM
I haven't been able to unlock Summon Alicorn in the Love Shack yet. Everything else there is already unlocked. Will I still be able to get an Alicorn?

PikaSquirrel
04-12-13, 02:34 PM
You will still be able to get to the Alicorn goal.

Niimue
04-13-13, 06:44 AM
Are Alicorn quest items still obtainable from Knight quests or only purchasable with gems now?

NayanPrakash
04-13-13, 07:47 AM
Are Alicorn quest items still obtainable from Knight quests or only purchasable with gems now?

They're still obtainable from adventures.Good luck getting them

maguar
04-13-13, 05:46 PM

I got a horn last night

smurfette600
04-16-13, 11:36 AM
I still need 9 pink furs can I still get them

wassupbaby
04-16-13, 11:55 AM
I dunno , have you checked your love shack ?

giantcookie
04-16-13, 01:21 PM
How exactly do I get onto the alicorn quest? I have the love shack and all the valentine's fun stuff

maguar
04-16-13, 03:03 PM
I still need 9 pink furs can I still get them

If you got valentine plants and animals collecting from them will still trigger lovecupines. If not you can craft them in your love shack.

How exactly do I get onto the alicorn quest? I have the love shack and all the valentine's fun stuff

Have you expanded to Thurston and done his quests until you build his fort? If so collect from the fort a couple of times to trigger the bling quest which starts the alicorn quest line. If not you'll need to work towards getting the fort.

giantcookie
04-17-13, 01:44 AM
Have you expanded to Thurston and done his quests until you build his fort? If so collect from the fort a couple of times to trigger the bling quest which starts the alicorn quest line. If not you'll need to work towards getting the fort.

Ok.. cool I am almost there on thurston's quest line. What does alicorn do btw?

maguar
04-17-13, 03:38 AM
Ok.. cool I am almost there on thurston's quest line. What does alicorn do btw?

When it's grown you can collect from it once a week. Only collect from it when you're basically out of energy as it will completely refill your energy (but won't go over your max).

giantcookie
04-18-13, 01:08 AM
Once a week? Lmao

PikaSquirrel
04-18-13, 04:54 PM
Will be closing this thread as Valentine's Day content has been removed. Please see other threads for discussion on Valentine's Day items/quests. Thank you.