PDA

View Full Version : Would you like TL to release the 2012 Valentine's Day Goal again?

electrikbarbarella
02-12-13, 05:11 PM
Since we have been informed the Truffle Chairs cannot be sold for gems or coins because they were a goal item, would you like to see TL bring back the goal from last Valentine's Day? That would give everyone the chance to add Truffle Chairs, Truffle Maker and recipes like dark dusted truffles and chocolate covered pineapple to their bakery.

cpebbles73
02-12-13, 05:38 PM
Plz bring back all past valentines items including 2011 at least the heart table and heart chair ( RED & WHITE ).. Please

songai4239
02-12-13, 06:23 PM
Plz bring back the last years appliances and the valentines day goal recipes love muffins, molten lava cake, chocolate pineapples, and dark dusted truffles.

renasbake
02-12-13, 06:30 PM
Yes please bring back the truffle chair goals!!! I don't care how long or tedious the goals are!, I just want a chance to do them so I can unlock the recipes and get the truffle chairs!! Since I was on android last year I didn't even get an option to do the goal :(!! Please Teamlava bring back the truffle chair goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnCloudDivine
02-12-13, 06:33 PM
I wouldn't even mind doing the goals through March, we won't have anything to do until St. Patrick's Day (if they choose to celebrate) anyway, and every day should be Valentine's Day :)

kieranyeow
02-12-13, 07:29 PM
Hope TL Answer Yes :)

310pnut
02-12-13, 07:44 PM
yes please bring back the truffle chair goals!!! I don't care how long or tedious the goals are!, i just want a chance to do them so i can unlock the recipes and get the truffle chairs!! Since i was on android last year i didn't even get an option to do the goal :(!! Please teamlava bring back the truffle chair goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

310pnut
02-12-13, 07:44 PM
Sorry the ? were supposed 2 b upside down !

jbgarza09
02-12-13, 07:50 PM
I really hope they do ! Or alteast unlock the items, I just seen in my restaurant story that they have last years vday items nd appliances nd if i'm correct also locked goal recipes!

rocketsmama
02-12-13, 08:22 PM
As I have already posted to another thread, I would love to have the CHANCE to do last years Valentine's goals for a few different reasons.
1: To be able to unlock the truffle chairs!!
2: I already have the truffle maker but would love to be able to make the dark dusted truffles!!
3: I have the fruit chocolate dip appliance but would love to be able to make the chocolate covered pineapple!!

If people do not want to do the "tedious" goals, then just don't do them, but at least give android users and other iOS users that didn't complete them a chance.

sinc823
02-13-13, 03:42 AM
Yes please. That would be really nice

electrikbarbarella
02-13-13, 12:33 PM
In another thread I read RS has received all of last years decor and been given the chance to complete the goals from last year. Got my fingers crossed they do the same for BS.

cristyr2012
02-13-13, 02:29 PM
Yes! Pls!!! Don't mind doing the goals! Please bring back 2012 goals

olcastle
02-13-13, 03:27 PM
In another thread I read RS has received all of last years decor and been given the chance to complete the goals from last year. Got my fingers crossed they do the same for BS.

there are no old goals for RS, just old stuff and recipes

cherryberry9
02-13-13, 04:32 PM
Uhhh yeah, duh!

songai4239
02-14-13, 06:23 PM
Why isn't this helping :( ?

electrikbarbarella
02-19-13, 08:40 AM
Well, with the poll at a little over 75% I would say the overwhelming majority would like the goals back. I'm sure no one would mind that it was after the holiday either. Plz TL, bring back the old Valentine's Day goals - and decor (!) and make 75% of your players happy. :)

renasbake
02-19-13, 08:49 AM
I really hope teamlava either gives us the truffle chair goals or just unlock all the old valentines items like in restaurant story!! I don't care if they release them after valentines I would buy a whole lot!!!!!!!!! Please teamlava bring back the truffle chairs and recipes or give us the goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!