PDA

View Full Version : Valentines yuk!

Cesar49
02-12-13, 03:38 PM
Is there anyone else like me who hates the Valentines game?! I played it for 5 minutes to get the jewels then deleted it, but now all the challenges on the original Castle Story are about building or finding daft pink things. Not all of us are into Valentines Day so give me some alternative challenges please!

bowlfullofcherries
02-12-13, 04:42 PM
Maybe you can wait it out...? But there are some perks if you persevere. The Alicorn, which requires the patience of Job, is pretty good incentive. But I play so much... my breaks are a day at a time. ;)

carijonas
02-12-13, 10:28 PM
I agree ... I've been playing since the game came out and I was soo excited for an update and was so disappointed nothing changed but valentines day stuff ... Upgrading a building doesn't change anything it's just busy work... I personally would have rather had the game makers put there time into making awesome non holiday stuff then the valentines stuff... The update took soo long and it really doesn't make sense why ... I guess I was hoping for more of a progression in the game everything that came out feels like the games still on pause

onemansmiracle
02-13-13, 01:52 AM
Okay,I don't care those hard works,but I want that alicorn ;)

lalisa
02-13-13, 07:26 AM
Agree. Way disappointed in the lameness of a VD theme. Alicorn is the only useful element ant it did not need a VD theme for it. Have they lost all creativity? They should read some of the suggestion posts and improve some of the game play ideas.