PDA

View Full Version : Adding People On Facebook

RockMummy
02-12-13, 03:06 PM
Hi. My daughter is 9 and therefore too young for a Facebook account. she loves these games and wants to invite my mother to play. My mother does not have a device to install the games on but she does have Facebook. Is it possible to send her an invite so that she can be my daughter's neighbour but play on Facebook while my daughter plays on her iPad?

cherryberry9
02-12-13, 04:36 PM
Hi. My daughter is 9 and therefore too young for a Facebook account. she loves these games and wants to invite my mother to play. My mother does not have a device to install the games on but she does have Facebook. Is it possible to send her an invite so that she can be my daughter's neighbour but play on Facebook while my daughter plays on her iPad?

I don't think you can physically play these games on Facebook.

310pnut
02-12-13, 07:32 PM
What devise is she on?

I don't think you can physically play these games on Facebook.
I think so even tho I don't have FB but I don't think she can so i agree

kooky panda
02-12-13, 07:56 PM
The games are not offered on Facebook.
Also please note that as per Team Lava's Term of Service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?227-***NEW***-Terms-of-Service).

By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.