PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Weekly Update - 2-12-13

cherryberry9
02-11-13, 09:35 PM
On the blog it doesn't talk about RS getting any updates but just in case some last minute teasers come out, I created this thread. Lets hope for Another nice Mardi Gras update since I'm pretty sure were done with V-Day Stuff.

soclassymom
02-11-13, 10:17 PM
I think we will get valentine update probably a box .and I hope a cute LTO

LalaSmooth
02-12-13, 02:54 AM
Probably a box yet NO new recipes

carabellexo
02-12-13, 04:05 AM
I want some new recipes. There was two in bakery.

LalaSmooth
02-12-13, 05:59 AM
Me too. I nearly mastered all mine. Bakery story gets recipes every week

rita6834
02-12-13, 09:33 AM
I hope we get new recipes because I've been mastered on all of them for 2 weeks now!!!

coolgamegirl27
02-12-13, 02:09 PM
New Recipes...otherwise whats the point?

leadfoot
02-12-13, 04:03 PM
If we don't get updates this week maybe there will be one for St. Patrick's day soon?

bigbux3
02-12-13, 04:23 PM
I hope we get good updates!

cherryberry9
02-12-13, 04:33 PM
Some new recipes would be nice.

ifurita
02-12-13, 04:47 PM
Looks like old Valentine's goal recipes got unlocked for everyone.

Not much of an update for those who already mastered all those recipes, but cool for new players. Another TL diss to long-term players. It's as if they do NOT want to RETAIN existing customers.

LalaSmooth
02-12-13, 05:08 PM
I see the old recipes are back!.

PloyM
02-12-13, 05:18 PM
I see the old recipes are back!.

Which appliance?

LalaSmooth
02-12-13, 05:22 PM
I love this weeks update!

bigbux3
02-12-13, 05:23 PM

There's an update?

PloyM
02-12-13, 05:25 PM

I know! I was overwhelmed,(I wasn't joined during vday 2012) and thanks TL for the box... After I fell into gem traps couple days ago but I still have some gems left.!

Flashygrrl
02-12-13, 05:25 PM
How long are the valentines foods (this year and last) going to be around? I'm almost done mastering this years so I want to know if I have time for last years as well.

LalaSmooth
02-12-13, 05:27 PM
There are 2 new appliances. Candy Heart Appliance and Chocolate Maker and a few on each stoves.

LalaSmooth
02-12-13, 05:28 PM
Yes theres an update. My items are out the box.

ginrae22
02-12-13, 05:31 PM
There are 2 new appliances. Candy Heart Appliance and Chocolate Maker and a few on each stoves.

They aren't new they are from V-day last year. Nice for newer people but I woud love some more new recipes for those who've had those before. I am happy about the returning recipes on the regular stove and oven though. (the truth is they should never have left in the first place...but thats a separate rant issue haha)...

sweetstuff525
02-12-13, 05:36 PM
So nothing new for old players? Boo

LalaSmooth
02-12-13, 05:46 PM
Oh right. Wheres the appliance for the chocolate pineapples?

nmishii
02-12-13, 05:51 PM
Chocolate pineapples are in Bakery Story.

nmishii
02-12-13, 05:53 PM
Thank you TeamLava for giving us last year's valentine's recipes. I wasn't able to make them last year.

ifurita
02-12-13, 06:01 PM
How about "resetting" the Valentine's recipes for players who've already mastered them?

Meaning: if you already got your 2 gems from one of the resurrected recipes, it's reset so you can re-master for another 2 gems.

Hrm, on second thought recycled content still sounds lame. New stuff, please!

cspirit11
02-12-13, 06:06 PM
Thanks to Team Lava for unlocking the breakfast eggs in a basket and lovely pancakes on the stove.

kylebusch
02-12-13, 06:21 PM
Just stuff from last year

cspirit11
02-12-13, 06:28 PM
I'm a new player. So it's new to me.

rainbowcupcakeee
02-12-13, 06:47 PM
I think everything added today is old stuff n old recipes. Maybe we'll get this years valentines box tomorrow....?

Baraze
02-12-13, 07:02 PM
There are items available?

BoredOOMM
02-12-13, 07:09 PM
Thanks to Team Lava for unlocking the breakfast eggs in a basket and lovely pancakes on the stove.

Add Heart Steak on Grill as unlocked as well.

Baraze
02-12-13, 07:11 PM
So many things! I love it. Again, I stared at this time last year. So all I could do was buy one flower basket and one of the candy appliances. I JUST mastered them three months ago but that's fine. The more the merrier. I'm very happy with the decor and there's a box. Wish I knew what was there. But more fun for me finding out.

sweetstuff525
02-12-13, 07:12 PM
So let me see they unlocked goal recipes and the movie posters which was a goal reward last year

So what the point of the goals if the prizes will be available later or a year later without having to bake a load if recipes which we already mastered

rainbowcupcakeee
02-12-13, 07:34 PM
So many things! I love it. Again, I stared at this time last year. So all I could do was buy one flower basket and one of the candy appliances. I JUST mastered them three months ago but that's fine. The more the merrier. I'm very happy with the decor and there's a box. Wish I knew what was there. But more fun for me finding out.

U can see the picture on the mastered box list. Its the valentines box 2012

knittedcupcake
02-12-13, 07:48 PM
Chocolate pineapples are in Bakery Story.
Huh? I'm not seeing them.

Baraze
02-12-13, 07:52 PM
Boo! I got one 4th place and two 2nd place prizes. Ill be back tomorrow to attack the box again. Makes me wish I'd not gotten bored and bought cash to open four boxes in nightclub. Useless! I want that fountain.

ifurita
02-12-13, 07:52 PM
Recycled content does not an update make.

For old players who already mastered all of the old recipes and bought their fill of the old decor, the resurrected stuff feels like a big fat lump of coal in my stocking.

You're really not giving me any reason to continue my patronage. Might want to do something for your RETURN customers, else they CEASE being return customers.

OnCloudDivine
02-12-13, 07:54 PM
Anyone know or can direct me to a thread to what parts the "new" appliances take?

OnCloudDivine
02-12-13, 07:56 PM
Nevermind, found it here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!! for those who are interested

nmishii
02-12-13, 07:56 PM
Huh? I'm not seeing them.

They're on the Chocolate Fruit Dip appliance in Bakery Story. The Chocolate Fruit Dip appliance, like the Truffle Maker was seasonal and removed, so if you didn't build any last year you can't buy them now. The chocolate pineapples were locked by goals. The White Truffles are available to those who have the appliance. Maybe TL will bring the appliances back and unlock the recipes tomorrow.

nmishii
02-12-13, 07:59 PM
So let me see they unlocked goal recipes and the movie posters which was a goal reward last year

So what the point of the goals if the prizes will be available later or a year later without having to bake a load if recipes which we already mastered

I guess the same point as buying a bunch of boxes to get the 1st place prize only to see it become available to all for 40 gems later in the year. This is TeamLava.

kimikayyz
02-12-13, 08:05 PM
I'm kinda glad they released all that again this year. I can't tell you how excited I was tonight when I went into the game to play the usual stuff & wait it out a couple days til the update, and there are new appliances and recipes that I've never had but had seen others with. I was thrilled! I didn't have this stuff b/c I'm on android and didn't start playing RS until late summer or early fall.

So I'm really happy about this little surprise. Thanks TL! :)

nmishii
02-12-13, 08:08 PM
I am on Android, and last year sat back and watched other players do the goals and unlock recipes that were not made available to me. And have decorations in their restaurant, bakery, and farm that weren't, and still aren't available to me because of the device I was on. When they released goals, they released very few recipes and crops to Android and a whole bunch to the goals. I would have loved to have done the goals last year in all my games.

I am happy that TL provided all of us with the goal decorations and recipes. If they had provided the goals several weeks ago, I would have been happy with that. Its kind of late now to start valentines goals.

FrozenTurtle
02-12-13, 08:40 PM

For old players who already mastered all of the old recipes and bought their fill of the old decor, the resurrected stuff feels like a big fat lump of coal in my stocking.

You're really not giving me any reason to continue my patronage. Might want to do something for your RETURN customers, else they CEASE being return customers.

We're sorry if you're not happy with this week's update. With so many players it is hard to please everyone. Despite what you may think, we do read everything that is discussed. And there was definitely overwhelming feedback to re-release many of these items. So while this may not be to your liking this week, please do keep giving us your constructive feedback. We hope we're able to continue to make both our longtime and new players happy! :)

renasbake
02-12-13, 08:45 PM
Thanks teamlava for releasing previous items that I couldn't obtain before!!! Hopefully this is done for bakery story as well!!!

knittedcupcake
02-12-13, 08:46 PM
They're on the Chocolate Fruit Dip appliance in Bakery Story. The Chocolate Fruit Dip appliance, like the Truffle Maker was seasonal and removed, so if you didn't build any last year you can't buy them now. The chocolate pineapples were locked by goals. The White Truffles are available to those who have the appliance. Maybe TL will bring the appliances back and unlock the recipes tomorrow.

Thank you! 💘💞💖

soclassymom
02-12-13, 09:35 PM
It's great that TL give us chance to have past items they look very pretty, if I had enough Gems I would have all of them in my restaurant , :(
I'm tired of asking for sale , I "We" need sale TL PLZ

bigbux3
02-12-13, 09:48 PM
We're sorry if you're not happy with this week's update. With so many players it is hard to please everyone. Despite what you may think, we do read everything that is discussed. And there was definitely overwhelming feedback to re-release many of these items. So while this may not be to your liking this week, please do keep giving us your constructive feedback. We hope we're able to continue to make both our longtime and new players happy! :)

Why not release new content with old content like TeamLava's done in the past?

bunni9
02-12-13, 10:00 PM
I am on Android, and last year sat back and watched other players do the goals and unlock recipes that were not made available to me. And have decorations in their restaurant, bakery, and farm that weren't, and still aren't available to me because of the device I was on. When they released goals, they released very few recipes and crops to Android and a whole bunch to the goals. I would have loved to have done the goals last year in all my games.

I am happy that TL provided all of us with the goal decorations and recipes. If they had provided the goals several weeks ago, I would have been happy with that. Its kind of late now to start valentines goals.

I'm in the same boat. Been playing since Fall 2011 or thereabouts. Was bummed to see all the cool recipes that were NOT available to Android players because goals were NOT available to Android during February 2012. Count me as a LONG-TIME PLAYER that IS pleased to see the goal-locked recipes released.

thatgirl444
02-12-13, 10:11 PM
I'm so extremely pleased with this weeks update...I didn't play last year and I'm thrilled to be able to get the items I've been seeing in other restaurants...it's hard to please everyone...I have been reading comments from all updates...been reading threads dedicated to releases of old content....there will always bee someone complaining about something...
A personal thank you Team Lava....keep up the good work and thanks for listening to us

cherryberry9
02-12-13, 10:12 PM
All the recipes and decor from last v-day have come up!!! I'm making a list of what came back right now.

rainbowcupcakeee
02-12-13, 10:16 PM
Lets just wait til the day we're suppose to have our weekly update. Maybe this is not really the real update. Like in bakery story. Who knows

cherryberry9
02-12-13, 10:21 PM
Red heart table
Heart host table
Red heart chair
Movie poster
Cross my heart
Cupids arrows
Heart floor lamp
Heart piano
Kissing statue
Heart statue
Valentines candalabra
Romantic park bench
Rose seller
Amethyst heart
Valentine robot
Giant rose basket
Valentine's divider
Love birds

Wallpaper

Flying heart wallpaper
Hearts wallpaper
Heart border wallpaper

2012 ovens

Chocolate maker
Candy heart stove

Heart floor tile

And valentine counter

* note that first items I mentioned are floor and wall decor*
* various goal items and foods have been put out to buy from the market *

Thanks TL so much.

rainkissed
02-12-13, 10:43 PM
I'm very very happy they brought back last years stuff. Everything is super CUTE! Thank you TL ��������

OnCloudDivine
02-12-13, 11:07 PM
Any specs on the recipes from the 2012 ovens? What are they, how much they cost, the return margin, how long they take...

nmishii
02-12-13, 11:35 PM
Click on Goal for the Grill, Oven, and Stove for goal recipe specs

http://supremedynasty.com/tl/restaurant_recipes

theladymorgana
02-13-13, 12:15 AM
I like the idea of giving non-goal locked content as an update. I do not like that recipes I had to do goals to unlock, are now freely available.

jasmilyn
02-13-13, 12:27 AM
Mm, many older players might not like this update so much, but as a new player, I'm pretty happy with it. Lots of cute goodies. Thank you! :)

minidemon88
02-13-13, 12:48 AM
Wow! I was so surprised when I saw the valentine's recipes been released out. I didn't receive any popup regarding last year items been released out, so was quite surprised when I saw the recipes and items. If I remember correctly, there's 2 valentine's recipes on each regular oven, stove and grill. There's also 2 valentine appliance from last year, though there's only 1 recipe on it. I just bought 2 of them and build it straightaway. XD There's also table, chair, wallpaper, counter, tiles, wall decoration and decoration from last year. Are those decoration from a box or? I'm still considering if I should get it or not.

I started playing rs late last year and missed out a lot of recipes and items. So was very happy to have a chance to master those locked recipes and able to get some decorations. Yay! Thank you TL! Great news for new players, but sad for old players. I do hope they will release some new items to cater long-time players too and also give us more time to master these recipes! =/

rosewaterlily
02-13-13, 01:00 AM
I'm happy to have the old content as well. Went on a little gem spending spree to get the cute heart tables and piano. I was just thinking of quitting because this game was getting boring after the Valentine's goals were finished, but the new/old decor and appliances made it more interesting again.

PloyM
02-13-13, 02:57 AM
So does the box "new"? or is it re-release from back then?

yupiyupigumgum
02-13-13, 03:12 AM
For me, personally, this week update is the ONLY REASON I RE-INSTALL RS and play again. Thank you,TL. I even bought the gem wallpaperS. It's soooo classy and luxurious! Good design. Nice job, RS design team!!

AutumnHikari
02-13-13, 03:26 AM
Though this sucks a bit for older players, for me, THIS IS AWESOOOOOME!! Thanks TL for making this available to those of us who weren't around last year, I love it.

sinc823
02-13-13, 03:41 AM
The box....it's say new on it, so are they new or LTO ?

sweetstuff525
02-13-13, 06:41 AM
Has anybody bought the heart piano ? I want to see a picture to see what it looks like or the romantic bench?

thatgirl444
02-13-13, 07:06 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ppeohh.jpg

As you can see I love this update and bought most of the stuff...was lucky with the box too...got 2 first prizes and 3 of the tables for two...here you can see the piano and bench also :)

sweetstuff525
02-13-13, 07:12 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ppeohh.jpg

As you can see I love this update and bought most of the stuff...was lucky with the box too...got 2 first prizes and 3 of the tables for two...here you can see the piano and bench also :)
Looks great you went all out

lotuskat
02-13-13, 09:30 AM
New/old recipes! I'm so happy that we get to make those pancakes, I <3 'em! (≧∇≦)/

thatgirl444
02-13-13, 10:59 AM
Looks great you went all out

Thanks Hun...I know..I blew all my coins...lol

OpeningCeremony
02-13-13, 01:58 PM
i need help deciding which gem item to get... which is better the valentine's fountain (LTO) or the heart piano??

coolgamegirl27
02-13-13, 02:21 PM

My sentiments exactly...I really need some incentive to continue playing...This certainly was not an update for loyal, longtime players. In fact there has not been a decent update since the big V day one, about a month ago. I would rather a good weekly update like Fashion & Farm, than one big one then nothing for weeks.

hentie2
02-13-13, 03:50 PM
Happy for those who want last years valentine content recipes etc :)
However could team lava bring back the valentine content from 2011 as I had just started and could not afford anything on offer then at least I and others who started around that time could get a second chance too:) x

cherryberry9
02-13-13, 05:21 PM

Think about all the new players and how this is their first V-day on RS. Just think about it. All the other players get in on what they missed the year before. You know darn well that if you were new to the game that you'd be happy with all the items. So my advice to you is just be happy because we got a bunch of new stuff at the beginning. And TL only recycles updates on special occasions and 95% of updates aren't special occasion. Please to all who didn't like the update, stop complaining. It was a great update, one of the best in a while.

sweetstuff525
02-13-13, 05:34 PM
I'm happy for those that are happy that got stuff they didn't since they are new( including my daughter) but I for me dont consider this an update since I already had this decor/recipes so it's like I didn't really get an update this week.

yupiyupigumgum
02-13-13, 05:56 PM
Thanks Hun...I know..I blew all my coins...lol

Just want a suggestion from the decoration expert , which one should I buy the pretty pink piano or the fantastic fuchsia fountain?

PloyM
02-13-13, 06:06 PM
Just want a suggestion from the decoration expert , which one should I buy the pretty pink piano or the fantastic fuchsia fountain?

Which fountain is that?

jojopeanut
02-13-13, 06:26 PM
Oh my gosh!!! LOl I don't play RS but I was looking at the box prizes from last year you got again..And the big display looks like a bar I dunno but the red big lounger I guess kinda looks like a bed.. What kinda businesses ya'll running over there in RS? LOL :)

yupiyupigumgum
02-13-13, 07:04 PM
=PloyM;544690]Which fountain is that?

http://i.imgur.com/L6sm3s3l.jpg

yupiyupigumgum
02-13-13, 07:07 PM
i need help deciding which gem item to get... which is better the valentine's fountain (LTO) or the heart piano??

I had the same problem. Which one is it then? The piano or the fountain?

PloyM
02-13-13, 07:11 PM
Oh, I thought it was that fountain too but the name just screw me off. I would choose the fountains.

cherryberry9
02-13-13, 07:18 PM
I had the same problem. Which one is it then? The piano or the fountain?

Get the piano.

OnCloudDivine
02-13-13, 09:44 PM

I'm more partial to the piano, because it means something to me as I am musically inclined. Plus, it has the cute little details like the rug underneath of it and the balloons on the corner.

bunni9
02-13-13, 10:00 PM
Looks like a new recipe on the oven. Moustache cupcakes on the regular oven - 1 hour.

thatgirl444
02-13-13, 10:26 PM

Sorry to get back this late...didn't read the post till now....
Hmmmm...that's a tough one...when I posted the pic the fountain wasn't out yet....as soon as it came out I bought it...it's in my restaurant now......if I had to choose which one to keep? Hmmmmm
Think about how you like setting up your place....fountains are great as centerpieces...it is also a bit more vday centered because of the big heart...the piano would look great if you would like having a lounge in your place...romantic area...etc
I also feel like it could be used all year round....
Personally.....if I had to choose to keep one...I would keep the piano...I just think it's stunning!

minidemon88
02-14-13, 12:36 AM
Seem like there are some people considering which to get, either the Valentine's Fountain or the Heart Piano? As for me, I'll go for the valentine's fountain because it was a LTO item! LOL! XD Just joking. But still, if I've to choose either one to buy, I'll definitely go for the fountain! Since we hardly have any big and nice fountain available to buy. Even if there is one, it will be in a box. Argh! =x So just get whatever you like the best! =x

I just found out the Kissing Status was a LTO last year, was planning to get it yesterday night. But luckily I hold onto my gems first, so now I'm gonna get the fountain! Woohoo! XD Just have to re-arrange my restaurant a little bit first. =x I received the popup about today updates, and it said it won't be available for long. So can a mod/staff, let us know how long is the duration? As I hope to master all valentine's recipes before it was gone for good. T_T

sinc823
02-14-13, 02:37 AM
Looks like a new recipe on the oven. Moustache cupcakes on the regular oven - 1 hour.

Hmmm...I don't see any new one hour recipe on oven ......:(

Baraze
02-14-13, 07:03 AM
Hmmm...I don't see any new one hour recipe on oven ......:(

Maybe he means the waffle balls? Don't tease me about recipes, I get all jittery like a kid with too much candy!

As far as the fountain or piano. The answer is easy. I'm getting both! I just need a gem sale. Just give me the sale!

bunni9
02-14-13, 07:20 AM

http://i45.tinypic.com/5w9hxy.png

Sorry, can't get a picture of the recipe picture itself but you can see the finished product here.

dinendash7474
02-14-13, 07:44 AM
Maybe he means the waffle balls? Don't tease me about recipes, I get all jittery like a kid with too much candy!

As far as the fountain or piano. The answer is easy. I'm getting both! I just need a gem sale. Just give me the sale!

Its on Android but not IOS

lilobrat05
02-14-13, 08:18 AM
I need a new recipe! I have been making random dishes for two weeks now because I have mastered everything. I'm doing the same thing in Bakery story too and then they just brought back all the recipes from last year I already have mastered so I have nothing new to work on for either game :( at least Castle story is keeping me busy in the mean time.

kimikayyz
02-14-13, 09:41 AM
Here's a lil pic of the mustache cupcakes in the recipe 'book'...they're on the 4th or 5th page in for me.

lotuskat
02-14-13, 09:53 AM
That's so cute! I wish I had one.

nic1967
02-14-13, 03:44 PM
I opened my game earlier today & saw mustache cupcakes. Now they're gone.what happened? Are they anandroid only item because they still have them but I play on ios & don't.

starstar2
02-14-13, 04:21 PM
I do not have mustache cupcake. Me on iOS.

FrozenTurtle
02-14-13, 04:37 PM
Here's a lil pic of the mustache cupcakes in the recipe 'book'...they're on the 4th or 5th page in for me.

This is an exclusive item available only after downloading the new Restaurant Story: Carnivals edition in Google Play. Once you open the app, you can access the content from any edition.

sweetstuff525
02-14-13, 05:01 PM
This is an exclusive item available only after downloading the new Restaurant Story: Carnivals edition in Google Play. Once you open the app, you can access the content from any edition.

So iOS will not get it?

27Redd
02-14-13, 05:13 PM
Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know anything about the new Carnivals Edition for Restaurant on Google Play? I see it to download but can't until I get home. Just wondering what it is? From the pic in the ap store it looks like the basic one. No new decor?

kooky panda
02-14-13, 05:27 PM
Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know anything about the new Carnivals Edition for Restaurant on Google Play? I see it to download but can't until I get home. Just wondering what it is? From the pic in the ap store it looks like the basic one. No new decor?
There are three new receipes . See post 95

Edit- sorry not three receipes.

New items mustache cupcakes- receipe on oven
Carnival Balloons- floor decor
Ferris Wheel poster- wall decor

27Redd
02-14-13, 05:36 PM
Sorry Kooky, I may have been unclear in my question. Are there other decorations, etc for the Carnival edition? I saw the ap and it looked like a brand new restaurant with no carnival themed decor. Does that make sense? Thanks for your help :)

kooky panda
02-14-13, 06:05 PM
Sorry Kooky, I may have been unclear in my question. Are there other decorations, etc for the Carnival edition? I saw the ap and it looked like a brand new restaurant with no carnival themed decor. Does that make sense? Thanks for your help :)
sorry not three receipes
The new items are

New items mustache cupcakes- receipe on oven
Carnival Balloons- floor decor
Ferris Wheel poster- wall decor

Baraze
02-14-13, 06:36 PM
Oh my gosh. I didnt know there was a carnival edition of restaurant. Im on it! Easy fix. Transfer to android, get what i want and then go back to ios. Thanks Turtle and Kooky!

rainbowcupcakeee
02-14-13, 06:54 PM
Its available on ios now too

mmmmmatt
02-14-13, 07:21 PM

Another edition with exclusive content? An hour ago I could see the Mustache cupcake in the regular edition. And all of the Valentine content as well. We already have a Valentine edition, and it's still Valentine's Day!

The Valentine and Carnival editions and apparently all new editions are unusable to me due to this bug that I have reported:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45859-Android-Valentine-Edition-does-not-swipe-properly

kooky panda
02-14-13, 08:02 PM
So iOS will not get it?
I now all all three new items on IOS- regular game.

freesiawoods
02-15-13, 01:20 AM
Downloaded it on my Android and got some gem rewards on BS for it so im happy. But i cant find it in the iphone app store?!? In any case not too excited since it doesnt come with goals and the design items appear on the other versions anyway, though im not sure about recipes.

spunkygramma51
02-15-13, 11:56 AM
Hi, just downloaded restaurant story carnivals. But there are no goals. Will there be?

pattypopo
02-15-13, 04:42 PM
Carnival? Kindle left out again?

PloyM
02-16-13, 03:29 PM
Its available on ios now too

I cannot find the carnival edition on iOS.

kooky panda
02-16-13, 05:27 PM
I cannot find the carnival edition on iOS.
There is not a carnival verisonf for IOS.
Items have been added to the regular game.

kooky panda
02-16-13, 05:29 PM
Hi, just downloaded restaurant story carnivals. But there are no goals. Will there be?

I am not sure if new goals are coming .

Carnival? Kindle left out again?
Sorry , this has not been offered for Kindle fire at this time.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-16-13, 06:09 PM
Kooky ... I've come in to RS on the tail end of all this, so I'm confused. If I'm posting in the wrong place, please do what ever you need to do with my post.

I'm Android and have downloaded Carnival as was posted in a goal on DS. A goal on RS Carnival calls for making 10 Heart Pizzas, but they're not in my Cook Book. Now, let's see if I'm getting the gist of things ... even though the goal is in RS Carnival ... it's not really there or available and should just be ignored (?) and there may not be any new goals at this time? Players should go back to a previous edition or version?

Thank you for any fog you may be able to lift.

sweetstuff525
02-16-13, 06:23 PM
Kooky ... I've come in to RS on the tail end of all this, so I'm confused. If I'm posting in the wrong place, please do what ever you need to do with my post.

I'm Android and have downloaded Carnival as was posted in a goal on DS. A goal on RS Carnival calls for making 10 Heart Pizzas, but they're not in my Cook Book. Now, let's see if I'm getting the gist of things ... even though the goal is in RS Carnival ... it's not really there or available and should just be ignored (?) and there may not be any new goals at this time? Players should go back to a previous edition or version?

Thank you for any fog you may be able to lift.

The heart pizzas should be in the oven NOT the stove
Plus that goal you are getting looks like the v day goals
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44729-RS-Valentine-Goals-2013

MomsHouseofSweets
02-16-13, 06:31 PM
The heart pizzas should be in the oven NOT the stove
Plus that goal you are getting looks like the v day goals
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44729-RS-Valentine-Goals-2013

The oven?? Is there a special oven for this? Should I download RS Valentines if the goals on Carnival aren't really there? Kind of confusing. Thank you for your response and help, I appreciate it.

sweetstuff525
02-16-13, 06:38 PM
The oven?? Is there a special oven for this? Should I download RS Valentines if the goals on Carnival aren't really there? Kind of confusing. Thank you for your response and help, I appreciate it.

Try putting one of your appliances in storage and the look for the basic oven
If you havent completed the v day goals and they are not showing in carnival version you should play on the v day one

MomsHouseofSweets
02-16-13, 06:58 PM
Try putting one of your appliances in storage and the look for the basic oven
If you havent completed the v day goals and they are not showing in carnival version you should play on the v day one

Yep ... there it is ... Basic Oven! I found the Heart Pizza also. Thank you so much for your help, sweetstuff!!!