PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story taking the lead!!!

Darkstorm2
02-11-13, 09:16 PM
If you look at TL discussions dragon story will soon surpass bakery story with the most posts for a TL game!!! 51,650 posts!!! Good job creating a great game TL, despite my complaints and comments, it is my favorite!

doop01
02-12-13, 03:52 AM
Yeah, I have to agree! I played bakery and restaurant story but never felt the need to look at the forum. I check it all the time now for info on DS! I guess that's because it's a bit more complex it makes it a more interesting, better and more addictive game all round.

hamadrys
02-12-13, 06:16 AM
Tried Bakery Story to get the gold, but it is soooo boring. I need to play one more level to get the 15 gold and then I delete it.

DragonHeart0
02-12-13, 09:15 AM
Tried Bakery Story to get the gold, but it is soooo boring. I need to play one more level to get the 15 gold and then I delete it.

I have to add accolades to TL on this great game, I am loving it! If I have a complaint it is that it is too addictive :)

I also have to say that I've recently gotten the Castle Story goal and may be falling for it too!

lilylunalove
02-12-13, 12:42 PM
I play six TL games and notice that I come on the forums mostly for DS. Initially downloaded DS just to get gems in my other games, but now it's evolved into one of my favourite TL games, if not the most favourite. I'm also on my highest level in DS, passed my other faves, Fashion and Bakery. So yeah, DS is quite addictive.

harlow1
02-12-13, 01:20 PM
I play bakery, restaurant, fashion, and dragon story. In my opinion dragon story is not any more exciting than any of the other games but it is cheaper seeing as I don't buy gold. DS used to drive me crazy during the halloween LE fiasco, I was hooked. Now that I am over the excitement of LEs, the game is not anymore exciting than any of the others.. it's all bake, order, breed, and wait. The thing that is really bothering me though is that the more they add to DS, it seems the more they take away from all the other games. I understand that DS is their biggest game right now but do we really need pink grass and sometimes several dragons a week while the other games are suffering with sub par updates? So at this point I feel a little resentment toward DS you can say..

idestined
02-12-13, 08:59 PM
I only play TL games for DS. :p