PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else disappointed this valentines decor this year?

mposey
02-11-13, 06:02 PM
Anyone else disappointed in all the valentines decor this year? It was mainly tables, chairs, and last years old decor. To top it off not even the better past years decor. Not even a new box or past years box. Not that I'm dying for a box to come out but heck if that's what it takes to get some vday Decore I would take it. No romantic swing no truffle chairs. If there was some new awesome decor I'm certain it would of been apart of the teaser picture but nope. Just a new counter and divider. We got a vday divider last weeks update. What the heck TL? What is everyone else's opinion. Good or bad welcomed. It seems like the only new decor TL comes up with is huge cakes on tables.

cherryberry9
02-11-13, 06:43 PM
I hate the v-day stuff and there's no floor decor.

cherryberry9
02-11-13, 06:43 PM
I hate the v-day stuff and there's no floor decor. I mean wtf?

I mean coin floor decor.

buttergirl1980
02-11-13, 07:20 PM
I totally agree with u I save all year for V/day seriously, an this is all I can get last year their was so much more it made me upset cause i had no gems I have gems this year an i bought the 2 things the offered but looking for more i hope this update has something more than just that counter .

nky1111
02-11-13, 10:17 PM
yup the stuff's totally useless, i'd only take a couple of red wallpapers and glassed love.

even that display looking like it's 10 years old, only winning it for the record bcz next year will be even worse and then can put it lol.

veenilla
02-11-13, 10:35 PM
i think the restaurant valentines stuff are cuter... which is sad lol

katieroad
02-11-13, 10:47 PM
I have a thing for roses so I am very happy with it.

julcia94
02-11-13, 11:58 PM
I dissappointed no wall decor :(

Shelbycat3000
02-13-13, 09:44 AM
Too many dark items. Black chair, table, counter. Kinda just looks like lumps with little depth or detail. The decorations are just mediocre except for the heart floor tiles and maybe the red/gold heart wallpaper. (LOVE the heart floor tiles. FS and RS wants coins for their heart tiles. So I've passed on those.) The wooden boxed chocolates looked promising but takes up 2 squares too many. The ribbon bows look messy and I can't even figure out what shape half the items on the shelf are supposed to be. Not much temptation to waste gems or coins. I thought Vday would be so pretty and cute. And FS and RS are more interested in Mardi gras. Which I could care less about. As I'm sure most of the rest of the planet could care less about. Was there even new for 2013 Chinese New Year stuff in RS BS and FS??

kieranyeow
02-13-13, 10:01 AM
Truffle Chair is My Only Wish ❤ Please Teamlava ❤

rainkissed
02-13-13, 11:49 AM
I've been mostly disappointed with the new stuff. The tables, chairs and counters are no way as cute as previous years. I'm hoping they'll give us last years stuff at least. Maybe the new v day box will have really cute decor idk

xoxjenn
02-13-13, 12:00 PM
I do love the Valentine Display & the Valentine Shelf. Even though the shelf could have been a different color besides DARK brown & it's HUGE, but I still love it. I don't really like the black stuff. Black doesn't go with ANYTHING in my bakery. But I do feel as if TeamLava is no longer putting as much effort in BS as the other games, which sucks because I ONLY play Bakery Story. The other games just don't grab my attention, especially when you can find games JUST like them on the App Store.

xoxjenn
02-13-13, 12:02 PM
I do love the Valentine Display & the Valentine Shelf. Even though the shelf could have been a different color besides DARK brown & it's HUGE, but I still love it. I don't really like the black stuff. Black doesn't go with ANYTHING in my bakery. But I do feel as if TeamLava is no longer putting as much effort in BS as the other games, which sucks because I ONLY play Bakery Story. The other games just don't grab my attention, especially when you can find games JUST like them on the App Store.

I forgot to add that eveyrthing is for gems & not coins. No thanks...

catgirl477
02-13-13, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't open ur mouth yet because we're about to get another update! You should have wated till after you got it

notylol
02-13-13, 12:18 PM
I'm very disappointed. I expected to purchase alot. I was hopeful that there would be more candy/sweets related things to go with the theme of my bakery but the only thing I purchased was the Valentine Shelf. I saved over 2 mil coins and 70 something gems. I just ended up buying boxes I had been wanting for a while instead. If the black table would have been for coins I would have purchased a few but not for 4 gems I'd rather buy the Christmas ones. I'm actually considering the Lovely Cake that they brought back though.

DeesDiner001
02-13-13, 01:14 PM
I spent gems for rose cake that I only see a yellow outline, why won't it load, I'm on android.

AnnasCoffee
02-13-13, 01:40 PM
the GOOD .... the three NEW recipes on the rose oven. And the matching rose cake decoration. The Rose chair was okay ... If you like black.

the BAD .... the Valentine shelf is too BIG and awkwardly shaped. The rose lamp is too small. The heart wallpaper, heart flooring and pink carpet are overpriced and not much effort went into them (poorly designed and drawn, "cheap" looking). The Rose Divider is 15 GEMS !!!! ... are you kidding me !?! No divider is worth 15 gems. What else was there.. Cupid booth, Love Divider, and that red petal lamp thing... not impressed.

the UGLY ... all the ugly gem stuff from last year. I wouldn't even pay coins for that junk. The nicest things last year were the Rose Columns, Jar of Hearts and wall decorations, all of them were coins...but TL gave us the ugly gems stuff instead. That's the most disappointing thing to me.

So overall, since I REALLY like the new recipes a LOT, I guess they did okay. But the "decorations" are defiantly disappointing.

cpebbles73
02-13-13, 01:52 PM
Yes I wanted them to bring items from the past , nothing is really cute..I want the heart table & chair..red & white.. Wall paper Etc...

mposey
02-13-13, 02:42 PM
Like I said I am disappointed. Really TL? It's like BS they did the least work on and Id Imagine BS is one of their top profit maker. Srry but I refuse to spend 15 gems on a divider and I probably would of but since you have disappointed me so much this valentines day I'm not. I have not spent any gems this update (today) only bought a few ros? lamps with coins. We can only hope tmrrow they possibly update with at least past years stuff for LTO but I highly doubt it!

house0fjoy
02-13-13, 03:16 PM
C'mon TL - 15 gems for a divider, pffft! And where are your designers if you have to repeatedly give us 'theme' cakes as LTO and/or bring back last year's items as updates...duh, disappointed. At least bring back the popular items - HELLO, ROSE COLUMNS?!! Duh.duh.duh.

mickeymoony
02-13-13, 10:48 PM
theme cakes are hideous, i wouldn't take them even for free. i guess more gems for me to expand with. yawn!

soclassymom
02-14-13, 12:26 AM
I'm wondering when we will get Valentin's box ??? On 21/feb ???!!!and all the items are from last year??!!TL yes we asked you to bring back old stuff beside new one !!!!! I can't see anything new just 2 ???!! Sure I'm disappointed .

minidemon88
02-14-13, 01:19 AM
I guess they have ran out of ideas. Or perhaps they are focusing on other games like ds instead? I remember reading a post somewhere whereby someone ranted on us for complaining and whining non stop. Though he/she sounded like a TL's staff. LOL! =p

Guess we are done with valentine update. Let hope it will be better next year.

kieranyeow
02-14-13, 01:21 AM
If TL is Not Re-releasing The Truffle Chair , I'm done. :(

creamypuff
02-14-13, 01:34 AM
Is this really it?? No box? RS got 5 wallpapers and 4 or 5 new table/chair sets and a BUNCH of vday stuff! Unfortunately, I play BS the most, so I have zero gems on RS. I wish you could use your gems throughout TL games. I'd feel so much more satisfied! I wish if BS really is on TL's back burner, that they'd just say so!!!

rainkissed
02-14-13, 01:43 PM
This game sucks now on MANY levels! Boo to a lame update and ridiculous prices.

mistywjd
02-14-13, 03:19 PM
I've been waiting for some red heart tables for 11 months and I'm soo disappointed. : ( I ly 2 new tables and the white with red are too ugly. what a shame b/cause I know they would have made a ****ing if they brought back last years tables chairs and what about the 2 stoves from last year?!?! all the other holidays they brought that stuff back!! why not valentines???

ginrae22
02-14-13, 03:22 PM
yup totally agree. Anything new and remotely enjoyable is of course for GEMS...so yeah not too thrilled at all. : /

mistywjd
02-14-13, 03:34 PM
Every other holiday they brought back the old stoves and tables/chairs!! I've been waiting 11 months and am very surprised and disappointed that not only did they not bring back such pretty tables, but the only gave us 2 new ones : ( anyone else as disappointed as me?!?!?

sweetsugar82
02-14-13, 03:45 PM
Where is The valentine surprise box? And
Romantic swing!!!!
Pleeeease!!!!

Leire22
02-14-13, 05:37 PM
Mainly I am disappointed that here is not for bakery any valentine version... cant believe that

Leire22
02-14-13, 05:41 PM
Excatly as AnanasCoffe told - best things they did not bring back and i was waiting them all year - Rose column, heart divider and jar of hearts, i cant understand why we cant have it. .... better dont say more...

electrikbarbarella
02-19-13, 08:49 AM
I bought the black chairs, but I didn't put them out b/c I'm going to use them for Halloween. The roman & black stuff was not what I was expecting for Valentine's Day. I really wish TL would re-release the older holiday decor.

renasbake
02-19-13, 08:53 AM
I am very disappointed with the valentines update in bakery story!!!!!! They brought back every item I didn't want. All I wanted was the❤ truffle chairs ❤and the locked goal recipes and some pretty items like they did last year!!!!!!

xiaocccc
02-26-13, 09:21 AM
extremely disappointed...RS seem to have better things than BS. but i love BS!! TL what is happening??? you dont care about ur BS players anymore??!!!

srg70
02-26-13, 11:45 AM
This was my first year playing through valentines day. I was very disappointed with the updates. I don't like the look of where the next few updates are heading either. It's looking like they are running out of ideas!!