PDA

View Full Version : Help me!!!!!

Shaynaynay2013
02-11-13, 05:43 PM
Can someone plz tell me how 2 breed more than 2 dragons at once on the same breeding den plz!!!!!! My ID if u can answer my question is Shaynaynay2013!!! THX!!

sollia
02-11-13, 05:46 PM
Not possible.

kwhales
02-11-13, 06:12 PM
Why do you want to breed more than 2 dragons at one time?

Darkstorm2
02-11-13, 09:03 PM
Buy a second nest

tonguelashing
02-11-13, 11:00 PM
Buy a second nest

You can't. Only one nest and only one breeding at a time.

dapplefur
02-11-13, 11:30 PM
You can't. Only one nest and only one breeding at a time.

You can buy a second nest. It costs 250 gold. A third costs 500 gold and I don't know how much the fourth nest costs.

tonguelashing
02-11-13, 11:39 PM
You can buy a second nest. It costs 250 gold. A third costs 500 gold and I don't know how much the fourth nest costs.

Sorry, you are correct (I have 2 nests myself). I was thinking breeding den.

tonguelashing
02-11-13, 11:45 PM
Can someone plz tell me how 2 breed more than 2 dragons at once on the same breeding den plz!!!!!! My ID if u can answer my question is Shaynaynay2013!!! THX!!

So as has been pointed out you can only have one breeding den, and thus one breeding at a time. But you can have multiple nests. (I've seen players with as many as 4) but they cost exponential gold to get. If you get (or buy) the gold to get the nest, you can use it quite handily. For example, say you breed a dragon that is 8 hrs, like fuzzy or Fairy dragon. that goes on the nest. Now, in a subsequent breeding, you breed a life dragon which is 3 hrs. Instead of leaving the dragons in the den, you can put that dragon egg in the nest while the other one is hatching. Allows for some effeciency.

IF however, you are asking how you breed a tri-color dragon like Ceasar, Aurora, Super, etc. There are a number of strategies. You can breed with 4 colors and hope to get 3. You can also breed one dragon of 2 colors and one dragon of 1 color and hope to get the 3 color option. For example, aurora is magic, water, forest. You can breed a coral (magic/water) and forest dragons. Of course, this doesn't guarantee you'll get a tri-color dragon. You could just as easily end up with a poison (magic/forest) or Island (water/forest) from the same combo.