PDA

View Full Version : No goals whatsoever?

kiwilibby
02-11-13, 03:23 PM
Hi,
I am on an android tablet using (Android 4.0.3).
The version of Restaurant Story is (1.5.5.4) and the Valentines day edition is (1.5.5.4) as well.

I have recently installed restaurant story and the valentines day edition. Neither of them have goals. I have installed, uninstalled, reinstalled, turned on and off my device several times each already and there are just no goals. I assume that restaurant story has goals like dragon story and bakery story right? I just don't have the little pad on the top left hand corner like the goals of other games.

FrozenTurtle
02-12-13, 08:45 PM
The Valentine's Day goals require you to be level 12. You may have to level up a bit more. :)

kiwilibby
02-13-13, 03:23 PM
so there are no goals whatsoever until level 12? I am on the original restaurant story but I have no goals. Not to buy a chair, or upgrade, or cook something or add my first neighbor like in bakery story. Thanks for telling me about valentines day goals, but I'm pretty sure that there should be goals before those in the original version not just in valentines day one?

amarion4
02-15-13, 03:39 AM
I have the same problem and I have downloaded the original, Valentine's, thanksgiving, and carnival with no luck I play all other team lava games with no issues getting goals. I end up uninstalling this version because its just not fun to me without them early in the game. Its silly that you have to get to level 12 to get them. None of the other story series games are that way.

jhevel
02-15-13, 07:59 PM
I'm having a similar problem. I'm over level 20, and I play on an android smartphone. The only goal I have in Restaurant Story is Phoebe's something or other (a valentine's goal). It's the only goal I ever had. I started by installing Restaurant Story, then switched to Valentine's version. I am now on Carnival, and that is still the only goal I have ever had. I've tried reinstalling, deleting cache - everything I can think of. No luck.

My Bakery Story goals and Dragon Story goals are just fine. *shrug*

kiwilibby
02-16-13, 03:14 AM
Well it's good to know I'm not the only one with this issue. It does make the game rather hard to enjoy without the goals. =/.. Still no response from staff about this?

icharchar
02-22-13, 06:49 PM
I have the carnival version and don't have any goals. That makes it a little boring in my opinion.

imgtgurl
02-22-13, 08:23 PM
I'm playing in both restaurant and bakery, in levels 40+ and haven't had any food goals for days .... Only other game goals. Will they start again. How did you get the carnival version.....

cookietyler
03-02-13, 06:03 AM
How did you get the carnival version.....

The carnival version was released to Android users.