PDA

View Full Version : Help, what to do?!

acbdghj
02-11-13, 01:37 PM
:( I have so many neighbors and I can't tip them all. All of my neighbors aren't 0 stars, but I am still thinking some of them is not even playing. Like for example, I have a neighbor that is 3 stars. Her restaurant had stayed the same for months. Food are spoiled, same level during all those months, and not giving a slight action. I want to delete her because she looks inactive but she is 3 STARS. I don't want to delete those with high ratings but doesnt involve any action. I'm afraid they will come back to me and accuse me of being unfair. Do you think I should them?

Flashygrrl
02-11-13, 03:02 PM
I have a few neighbors like that...I just stopped visiting them. Just keep a list or something.

cherryberry9
02-11-13, 03:24 PM
I delete 0-2 star nbrs.

jmterao
02-11-13, 04:22 PM
If your worried, post a note on their wall and ask if they are still playing.

sapphirecross
02-11-13, 04:33 PM
Their place is frozen til they log in again, the food and stars won't go down. Once they open the game again their stars will drop and any food on counters be sold. If there's spoiled food that never changes, they're inactive, ignore the stars.

sapphirecross
02-11-13, 04:38 PM
Oh and the zero star people can still be playing, just not tipping. You could keep them and just skip them when you are tipping, can cut down a lot of time. I keep some inactive and non tippers for expanding, and only have about 35 very active nbrs.

yupiyupigumgum
02-12-13, 01:58 AM
How can players Get 3 stars if they don't active?

unosocite
02-12-13, 02:15 AM
How can players Get 3 stars if they don't active?

what sapphirecross just said

wingus
02-12-13, 04:59 AM
I'm at this point too - sick of tipping/gifting ALL of my neighbours as it takes me HOURS! From now I plan to tip/gift those who tip/gift me. Then I'll tip/gift any 3 or 4 star neighbours. If I have time, I'll tip 2 star neighbours and then if I still have time, I'll just visit 0-1 star neighbours just for the coins/XP.

I have asked a few neighbours if they are still playing. If I don't get a reply after a week, I will delete them without letting them know as they are probably not playing anyway. I see so many neighbours with empty appliances or spoiled food and full tables.

Good luck with what you decide to do.

leadfoot
02-12-13, 03:45 PM
Recently I started visiting neighbors I haven't heard from in a while. I found rotting food at a lot of them, some old decorations as well as boards that were blank or had old messages so I deleted them. That cut my neighbor count down considerably from around 270 to a little over 100. I'm sure there are still some in the list who quit so I'm still in the process of visiting/deleting. Next time I request parts from my neighbors it'll be a much easier task. Don't worry about what other people think - you just have to play the game the way you want to play.

blurbie
02-13-13, 02:12 PM
I only keep 21 neighbors. We can make 20 requests and send 20 gifts a day. If my neighbor goes inactive, I replace him.

For quick visiting/ tipping, I click the neighbor's name and tap the coin for visiting with one hand. The other hand quickly swipes the restaurant to shrink it, then I quickly tap 6 tables, tap all 6 stars, the tap the phone to visit another neighbor. It goes very fast. I do all my teamlava games this way. Only Castle Story takes longer because I keep tons of neighbors.

minidemon88
02-14-13, 12:56 AM
Just remove those in-active neighbors. Just like to clarify something, for 0-2 star rating neighbor it doesn't mean they are not playing. Some of them are still actively playing and gifting. Just that they may not tip daily or don't bother about tipping anymore. Hence their star rating dropped. I'm a 0 star rating player on rs and bs, but I'm still playing, gifting and responding to request daily. Just don't bother about tipping anymore for my case. ^^ So you can either choose to keep your 0-2 star rating neighbor or just delete them if there are really not playing anymore. It's up to you.