PDA

View Full Version : Too many goals, too little time !

jovanisto
02-11-13, 12:57 PM
Wow wow wow ! We have 8 days left to get a passion, 3 days left to get a cupid for the gold sweepstake, and 26 days for both the cupid and the rose dragons. That's too much ! Right now we have to make an arbitrage at which dragon we want to try for, and since Thanksgiving, I did not have ONE day for trying for diamond because of all the limited editions ! Can we try and make it less bam bam bam...

Signed - level 94, no diamond, 27 dragons missing...

Loxieland
02-11-13, 01:21 PM
Switch your device to a Kindle and you won't have those problems.

KI_Ghost
02-11-13, 03:39 PM

made my day :D

hamadrys
02-11-13, 04:45 PM

Hahahaha, well said !

NeferTsukia
02-11-13, 04:49 PM

Well, since he didn't buy a Kindle but an Apple device, he'll just have to deal with what is given to his platform. Or hers. :p
I mean, I know Kindle is behind and it sucks, but it's not iOS users' fault. Nor Androids' , as Kindle and Android players are basically on the same boats.

Anyhow, I'm kinda feeling irritated about passion dragon. Don't have one, been trying , got nothin'. Funny thing is, I breed leftHeart on the left side and RightHeart on the right side - and get other lefts/rights and about 3 athletics.
But switch the sides/order of the breeding, and BAM!!, I get magic dragons...
Weird, huh?? I never believed sides matter.
Lol. That sounded punny.

As for the sweepstakes related to cupid - bah, I don't care. Didn't have any luck in previous sweepstakes, won't get lucky this time round. More worried about the archway.. I'll be so mad if i don't get it!!

hamadrys
02-11-13, 05:20 PM
I am happy to have many to breed and try for, really. I think that is great. Right now, there is a lot of time to get the dragons, and all of them aren't going to be LE's, if any.
The goals...it's great if I accomplish them in time, and if not...oh well.
I really like these new dragons. I think they are all beautiful and as chocolate doesn't have its tongue sticking out like ice cream, he is fine with me, lol.

kwhales
02-11-13, 06:22 PM
You do not have 3 days for passion. You have 3 days for the valentine goal of getting the archway. Passion will be around after the 14th, but i don't think the rose archway will. Not sure on this.

Baraze
02-11-13, 06:34 PM
On iOS I got the items pretty quickly. I used two diamonds for the passion. Best choices ever, making it a single color dragon. On android, I'm peeved because I keep getting magics while trying for the blue heart. At this rate I know I won't make it to the rose archway in time. As I refuse to get gems for a lower level island that's secondary to me. I'm missing out on so many dragons because the twenty hour fails are miserable and time wasting.

I think I'd have bought that 50,000 for nothing because I could be focusing on diamond hybrids or the pink dragons.

I'd like to say I'm throwing the towel in but I can't. There is a magic in the nest and an athletic breeding, from an athletic and fire I threw in together. I give up!

Don't even get me started on my Cupid being stuck on level right because I can't grow fast enough to get 5000 servings, 20, 000 total to put him to epic. Mind you I have TWO of them. Waste of time and space.

kwhales
02-11-13, 06:38 PM
On iOS I got the items pretty quickly. I used two diamonds for the passion. Best choices ever, making it a single color dragon. On android, I'm peeved because I keep getting magics while trying for the blue heart. At this rate I know I won't make it to the rose archway in time. As I refuse to get gems for a lower level island that's secondary to me. I'm missing out on so many dragons because the twenty hour fails are miserable and time wasting.

I think I'd have bought that 50,000 for nothing because I could be focusing on diamond hybrids or the pink dragons.

I'd like to say I'm throwing the towel in but I can't. There is a magic in the nest and an athletic breeding, from an athletic and fire I threw in together. I give up!

Don't even get me started on my Cupid being stuck on level right because I can't grow fast enough to get 5000 servings, 20, 000 total to put him to epic. Mind you I have TWO of them. Waste of time and space.

You got passion by using two diamonds?

hamadrys
02-11-13, 06:40 PM
I was reading that too and was like : WHAT ???

IrisheaglesOne
02-11-13, 06:51 PM
Android went so long without having anything new at all and Im so thankful for all these new dragons! If I get them in the alloted time, so be it. If not, thats fine but Im so thankful that I even get the chance!!!

kwhales
02-11-13, 06:51 PM
I was reading that too and was like : WHAT ???

I saw it on the passion thread too. Got 9 more minutes with my left and rights breeding and I will try with my diamonds. Little Lucy don't fail me.

kwhales
02-11-13, 07:04 PM
Well I just bred diamond and diamond and got 20 hrs. I cannot get away from magic.

jovanisto
02-11-13, 09:14 PM
I kind of wanted th e archway. I guess i'll have to pass. But i'm a bit scared at the perspective of spending 40 days on each of these dragons.

And yeah sides matter, when i put the right heart on the left i get right hearts and magic, when i put the left on the left, i get left hearts and left hearts and... Left hearts.

Beneath
02-12-13, 02:50 AM
I don't know does the sides matter, when i have left heart on the left and right heart on the right i have gotten 1 athletic and 4 magics and today i tryed right heart on the left and left heart on the right i got yet another magic...... i want passion so bad but there is so many other dragons which i haven' t even tryed yet!