PDA

View Full Version : Teleporting/transforming monsters O_O

marrrina
02-11-13, 09:05 AM
So like most people probably do I try to spawn a monster in a "worthless" spot of the kingdom and leave it there so that it doesn't get in the way of other areas I need to tend to. Since I decided to rearrange my whole kingdom I had to **** the monster and then worked on making it respawn in a new area.

It stayed there for hours and hours, and suddenly for no reason turned into a completely different monster in a completely different spot. I most definitely didn't **** anything, and I force closed the game hoping it would go back to the way it was before , but then it just became a different monster in another spot.

A little weird, but more importantly annoying :( It's never happened before.

Playing on iPhone 5, iOS 6 V-day version.

mamareader02
02-11-13, 09:15 AM
You're gonna want to fight those beasties-you're gonna need to lure the pink skunkupine many times to your kindom

kooky panda
02-11-13, 11:32 AM
If you have a monster"out of bounds" of the game, when you turn your device off, or force close out the game, that monster can disappear from your game.
Also if you get an out of sync and your game restarts this can happen.

marrrina
02-12-13, 03:29 PM
it wasn't out of bounds, it was in territory that I had long-since cleared up for use. There weren't even any out of sync pop-ups. It was weird but so far it hasn't happened again.