PDA

View Full Version : Sold just over 19,000 recipes in the last 10 hours!? is this right?

gizzymobaby
02-11-13, 07:33 AM
I have 15 ovens which are constantly cooking. I haven't changed my cooking technique yet I can't keep up! I'm constantly running out of food? Is anyone else experiencing this as well? I wouldn't normally even bothered mentioning this but I'm getting loads of unhappy customers from having no food :-(

saucysammis
02-11-13, 08:08 AM
I have 15 ovens which are constantly cooking. I haven't changed my cooking technique yet I can't keep up! I'm constantly running out of food? Is anyone else experiencing this as well? I wouldn't normally even bothered mentioning this but I'm getting loads of unhappy customers from having no food :-(

Try cooking some shorter term recipes that have high yields when you want to stock up. There's a spreadsheet sticky at the top of the forum that compares all recipes. Also, you can block the door to prevent the customers from coming in while you are stocking up.

pennyvilles
02-11-13, 08:19 AM
Yes, I have other food also, but I had a plate of 22,000 cookies disappear overnight. That is way too many to be gone from that many hours.

gizzymobaby
02-11-13, 08:26 AM
Try cooking some shorter term recipes that have high yields when you want to stock up. There's a spreadsheet sticky at the top of the forum that compares all recipes. Also, you can block the door to prevent the customers from coming in while you are stocking up.

Thanks but normally I don't have a problem. I normally have at least 6/8 counters with at least around 30,000 servings on. But nothing is lasting long at all, I've also tried cooking the recipes that are shorter but have a bigger yields, but it doesn't make a difference. I also had two doors and two separate areas, I've taken all that away as well. But nothing is making a difference :/

saucysammis
02-11-13, 08:37 AM
If you are collecting all the money, then consider yourself lucky. It takes a long time for my servings to go out and money to be collected. TL will fix it and then you'll have a bakery clogged with counters like the rest of us.

AnnasCoffee
02-11-13, 09:18 AM
pennyvilles and gizzymobaby,

It seems to me that one of three things is happening... either your food is disappearing and your not getting the coins for it. Or the sell rate of food has been increased. Or you cooked a bunch of 1 day (low yielding) recipes and your bakery will even out in a few days.

Yes, I have other food also, but I had a plate of 22,000 cookies disappear overnight. That is way too many to be gone from that many hours.

You can sell about 22,000 plates of food every 12 hours (with an efficient floor plan). But that is a total amount of food from ALL counters. It seems strange that 22,000 plates disappeared from ONE counter.

We're there other counters in the bakery? If there were, then you might have "lost" the food on that counter. There was a thread about a month ago, some people were saying their Red Velvet Cake "disappeared". One person said the food was invisible but when they clicked on the counter a yellow out-line in the shape of Red Velvet Cake appeared.

Thanks but normally I don't have a problem. I normally have at least 6/8 counters with at least around 30,000 servings on. But nothing is lasting long at all, I've also tried cooking the recipes that are shorter but have a bigger yields, but it doesn't make a difference. I also had two doors and two separate areas, I've taken all that away as well. But nothing is making a difference :/

If you are collecting all the money, then consider yourself lucky. It takes a long time for my servings to go out and money to be collected. TL will fix it and then you'll have a bakery clogged with counters like the rest of us.

gizzymobaby,

When you first started having this problem, were you cooking 1 day recipes? Like sugar cookies or Valentine cookies (for the goals)? If you were that might explain why the problem started.

It might be possible that the sell rate of food has been increased for the game. But to try to figure that out would take a lot of observation. You would need to know how much food is on all counters. The price per plate of all counters and then you would need to compare that to the coins collected while gone for a set amount of time. It would be a lot of work.

I agree with saucysammis, if you want to know whats going on in your bakery you should try to figure out if your getting your coins. If you are getting the coins, and your food is not disappearing then maybe the sell rate has been increased. I hope it has.

cherryberry9
02-11-13, 11:13 AM
Jasmine Tea is a good recipe to "stock up" on.

Stueeeee
02-11-13, 12:16 PM
Jasmine Tea is a good recipe to "stock up" on.

Yeah u earn loads of XP per hour and it stockpiled well!

kitkatox333
02-11-13, 12:38 PM
Hey count yourself lucky my bakery is overrun with counters some with 200,000+ on them because NOTHING will sell out.

pennyvilles
02-12-13, 07:41 AM
Actually it was with the red velvet, I wonder if there is a glitch for it? It couldn't still be there, because there is something else there now.

FrozenTurtle
02-12-13, 03:18 PM

Were you blocking your door? This can cause issues with your game and can cause a "quick sell" like you describe. We recommend not using this tactic to avoid any issues.

aeb1961
02-13-13, 02:56 AM
Had same problem. decrease number of seats available for customers. of course the less seats the fewer customers the less you sell the more product left on counters.

pennyvilles
02-13-13, 06:13 AM
Were you blocking your door? This can cause issues with your game and can cause a "quick sell" like you describe. We recommend not using this tactic to avoid any issues.

No, I have never blocked the door. The only reason I happened to know that I had that much, was because I had checked the evening before. I noticed they were gone in the morning. I had many other plates, some with less than a 1,000 that weren't gone the next morning. Just the red velvet. It feels like it is a glitch to me.

AnnasCoffee
02-13-13, 08:24 AM
I think disappearing Red Velvet Cake is a problem too. It's funny that Red Velvet is the recipe that is disappearing. Everyone is cooking RVC to try and earn some coins. So now instead people are losing coins because they are paying to cook expensive food that disappears ? How disappointing:( Is TL looking into this?

Until this problem goes away I'm not cooking Red Velvet. Earl Grey Tea gives more profit per hour anyway. So if everyone starts cooking Earl Grey Tea... Will that start "disappearing" too?

Pennyvilles, what device are you playing on?

pennyvilles
02-13-13, 04:35 PM
I am on a kindle fire.