PDA

View Full Version : Specific Item Gift Requests.

ruslanchik
02-11-13, 05:37 AM
How do I request a specific item from my neighbors as a gift? Can't find that option in the game... Do I need to write it on their wall?

wassupbaby
02-11-13, 05:39 AM
Yes , you do need to write it on their wall

ruslanchik
02-11-13, 03:45 PM
Thank you your reply but I'm not sure what you said is really true. I just received a message in the news: "Material Request" from my neighbor. It says "***** needs you to send a Baron Masks" and there are Decline and Accept buttons.

So can anyone tell me how do I request a specific item from my neighbor? Or is that Baron Mask is just one item you can request, maybe for a quest or something...

maguar
02-11-13, 03:48 PM
Basically you can only request quest items like baron mask, exotic seeds etc. You can ask your neighbours to send specific gifts by posting on their wall.

sgtmonkeynads
02-11-13, 03:51 PM
Send what you want back, then if they way seething else, have them tell you

wassupbaby
02-11-13, 04:02 PM
There're gifting and requesting materials system. With the gifting , you need to write on their wall.The requesting is a little different. It helps you to complete some of your specific goals or some buildings.

ruslanchik
02-11-13, 04:18 PM
Thank you very much guys! One more quick question. Does the list of items I can gift change after some time? Is the list of "giftable" items the same for all players? From what I see, I cannot just gift any item I want to my neighbor, it gives me a list, like 4 pages.

olcastle
02-11-13, 04:23 PM
It changes only after installing Valentine edition - 4 gifts added.

wassupbaby
02-12-13, 01:30 AM
There's also a limit. You can only send 3 gifts per day , 1 jewel , 2 fur per day.The list is the same for all players and it might change in the future with the updates. Who knows?