PDA

View Full Version : wall

marinascove
02-10-13, 12:19 PM
Would be helpful to have space at top of wall to leave message for neighbors if going on holiday or away ill etc, rather than havi g to visit each neighbor to post Info..

NeferTsukia
02-10-13, 12:21 PM
Would be helpful to have space at top of wall to leave message for neighbors if going on holiday or away ill etc, rather than havi g to visit each neighbor to post Info..

Post it on your wall and then delete the comments people write above. Or spell "out" with cobblestones somewhere.

NeferTsukia
02-10-13, 12:23 PM
But an interesting idea would be if we could have a sign or symbol with our status. Like "work" , "vacations" , "sick" , "away" ...

310pnut
02-10-13, 12:32 PM
yea! Bc even if we post on our walls there is always people who post and then others can't see ur post. Like the idea nbr thought if it

kwhales
02-10-13, 02:23 PM
I know. Too bad this game isn't like RS or FS. When I use to play those, I would see a chair infront of the door keeping customers out. So i knew the player was away or not playing anymore. Some would also post on their wall that they were away for a week or whatever. Too bad we can't close our islands. Maybe put a 'gone fishing' sign out.

hamadrys
02-10-13, 02:31 PM
I would like to know (and this is an innocent question that hopefully doesn't break any forum rules) if the in game messages (on wall) are monitored by TL ?

kwhales
02-10-13, 03:28 PM
From a previous thread, no they are not.

kooky panda
02-10-13, 03:59 PM
I would like to know (and this is an innocent question that hopefully doesn't break any forum rules) if the in game messages (on wall) are monitored by TL ?
Team Lava does not have any in game monitors.

NouraMoh
02-10-13, 04:27 PM
I love your idea! And Nef's
Maybe we can have a space on top called "Status" like they have in those chat apps

hamadrys
02-10-13, 04:31 PM
Thank you for your answer Kooky :)