PDA

View Full Version : Kindle fire valentine's day items gone

Ororo132
02-10-13, 11:45 AM
I have the new KINDLE FIRE HD 8' & my VDay items disappeared from the gift menu. The rose&pan are gone. HELP :confused::

kooky panda
02-10-13, 02:59 PM
I will check on this. Is is possible since you cannot build the new oven that TL has removed these gifts from kindle fire players.

centralgirl2010
02-10-13, 03:32 PM
Kooky, Could you please get an answer for us about WHY kindle users can't get these new updates w/ the ovens? We've been passed over so many times already, I would love to get an explanation from TL about this.

rmosteller60
02-10-13, 05:18 PM
Kooky, Could you please get an answer for us about WHY kindle users can't get these new updates w/ the ovens? We've been passed over so many times already, I would love to get an explanation from TL about this.

Kindle fire users have been passed over once again i have been trying since christmas to find out why with no help at all and i deleted bakery story for this reason. However the same thing started happening in Restaurant Story and a thread was posted and one moderator named MHz looked into it and got us the usual food and decorations strange that he could do that when most of them just give you a line about speculation or some nonsense.I got nothing new since thanksgiving in BS and i have cooked all the food since i didn't get the new recipes i have nothing to do and the only decor i got cost gems!! Haha TL i'm not falling for that again.At first i was hopeful for Valentines when the rose oven gifts showed up then they Deleted it?? So i have deleted BS.Seems really strange to me that they can fix the problem in one game but don't have a clue about another. Bottom line is if you have a kindle don't bother playing TL games they don't update the games for kindle users.

kooky panda
02-10-13, 05:56 PM
I have the new KINDLE FIRE HD 8' & my VDay items disappeared from the gift menu. The rose&pan are gone. HELP :confused::

These gifts are only available in the iOS and Valentine's Day Android versions of the game.
Kindle players can still accept requests from their neighbors for this item, but they will not be able to send the item as a gift.

Ororo132
02-10-13, 06:12 PM
I really love these games. I play RESTAURANT, BAKERY, FASHION & NIGHTCLUB STORY. I've spent a lot of money on playing but never get the full advantage or experience of the game. Unfortunately, I will stop playing because of this. Why continue to invest when no matter how much I spend I still won't get 100% access.

kooky panda
02-10-13, 06:16 PM
Please keep your posts to the current topic of the Valentine gifts being removed. If you would like to discuss the updates
in general for kindle fire, please post here.
Kindle (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44674-Kindle-fire-Updates&p=520265&viewfull=1#post520265) Fire Updates