PDA

View Full Version : How can I visit a specific restaurant?

Unregistered
12-16-10, 12:03 PM
I know the names of two restaurants I wish to visit but do not know the storm id of the player. Community seems to be the only way to visit a strangers place. Is there a way to find a place by name or search? It seems a pretty basic need so I'm surprised its not there.
I looked for posts on this subject but had no luck in findimg any. I appologize if this has been asked before.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 12:08 PM
I know the names of two restaurants I wish to visit but do not know the storm id of the player. Community seems to be the only way to visit a strangers place. Is there a way to find a place by name or search? It seems a pretty basic need so I'm surprised its not there.
I looked for posts on this subject but had no luck in findimg any. I appologize if this has been asked before.

Although seemingly a pretty basic need, it is only via the Storm ID where you actually input any information to find a restaurant. And since it is the StormID feature, you will need the actual Storm ID.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:33 PM
Also, if they posted a message on your wall, if you can find that message you can visit them that way. But other than that, the other posts were right, you really need their storm 8 ID.