PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors

Unregistered
07-02-10, 04:58 PM
PLEASE PLEASE find a way to be able to delete neighbors, I would rather have neighbors that stop by every cpl days than those who have posted that they left the game or dont play.... there is no way for us to tell if they are a once a blue moon player or more consistant... PLEASE find a way to delete neighbors.... all the other storm* games have an option of either clicking their name or deleting. thanks for letting me rant....

Donnahh
07-06-10, 02:17 AM
PLEASE PLEASE find a way to be able to delete neighbors, I would rather have neighbors that stop by every cpl days than those who have posted that they left the game or dont play.... there is no way for us to tell if they are a once a blue moon player or more consistant... PLEASE find a way to delete neighbors.... all the other storm* games have an option of either clicking their name or deleting. thanks for letting me rant....

This is the ONLY thing I will ever ask from the Farm Story developers!
A nice little "remove" or "delete" button next to the "visit" button in the neighbor list.

I have dead farms, leech neighbors and people who have obviously long given up playing the game.

Just one itty bitty little button would save me 2.5 hours of attempting to be nice and water 267 farms. Of those farms only 20 probably deserve my time!

And all that scrolling through the list ****S me ... sigh.

Unregistered
07-16-10, 12:32 AM
It is a pain to have to scroll thru everyone. I have over 300 neighbors and a lot of them I would love to get rid of. I can't ever get thru the list because I'm filtering out old or non used farms. Please make a delete option. Thanks.

Unregistered
07-16-10, 06:31 AM
We apologize, but deleting neighbors is currently not an option, but it will be made available in the future so please stay tuned!

We just need to sit back and hang tight. The fix will come.

TongaTom
07-16-10, 06:35 AM
I'd like to delete a neighbour. He plays his music far too loud, and it's annoying on a school night when my kids want to go to sleep. Is there a button for that?

Unregistered
07-16-10, 06:40 AM
Good luck with that.

Unregistered
07-18-10, 04:35 AM
I'd like to delete a neighbour. He plays his music far too loud, and it's annoying on a school night when my kids want to go to sleep. Is there a button for that?

Your post is so funny! Is this a real neighbour or a Farm story neighbour. You made me chuckle.

TongaTom
07-18-10, 04:54 AM
Your post is so funny! Is this a real neighbour or a Farm story neighbour. You made me chuckle.

A Farm Story neighbour playing their music too loud??? Hahaha. You just made me laugh so much a little bit of wee came out. Thanks, you made my day!

Hawk 8
07-18-10, 06:37 AM
Some of my neighbor's sheep have been known to keep me up at night.

Unregistered
07-18-10, 02:02 PM
Does team lava read any of this? Alot of unwanted neighbors.
For alot of different reasons. Please reply with an answer.

Nicole
07-18-10, 02:09 PM

There is a new update with the deleting function and some other features! Just have a look! There is a thread about it in this forum!

Unregistered
07-18-10, 03:40 PM
when I delete a neighbor do they know I did? Does my name disapear from their list?

Fedora
07-18-10, 04:05 PM

You could maybe just try to download the update (= new Original Farm Story App) to get rid of your unwanted neighbors. ;)