PDA

View Full Version : Too many Dragons...pls TL stop for a while!

elione
02-10-13, 01:02 AM
I've breeded a lot of Dragons, lucky me...
but...i have to breed even more!

no more space
no time between a dragon to another

just wait a while for the next one...am i the only one? :confused:

tell me

Scarletfyr
02-10-13, 01:10 AM
Too much to think about with so many dragons. It is hard to remember especially having to go back and forth between games bc both have different items which are not available in the other and feeding inconsisties.

doop01
02-10-13, 01:52 AM
Sorry, can't agree. Android haven't had anything good for a while so I'm loving it!

tailsprower
02-10-13, 01:54 AM
Maybe it's time to say good bye to a few dragons :( or it's time to expand ;) !

elione
02-10-13, 03:11 AM
Sorry, can't agree. Android haven't had anything good for a while so I'm loving it!

I'm on Android too but really...over level 85 and still missing Infinity and many others (Infinity is the real challenge for me :-) )
Personally i don't like Pink ones so i continue playing the original game instead the Valentine edition :-)

kurebiz
02-10-13, 03:13 AM
i'd understand android users feeling overwhelmed cause suddenly we have the pink dragons to breed. for iOS users i don't think they'd feel overwhelmed since there's only 4 dragons for them atm.
that said i've gotten the 4 V.Day dragons so far so not feeling overwhelmed. :D
time to breed the pinks!

henrylucky
02-10-13, 03:39 AM
i'd understand android users feeling overwhelmed cause suddenly we have the pink dragons to breed. for iOS users i don't think they'd feel overwhelmed since there's only 4 dragons for them atm.
that said i've gotten the 4 V.Day dragons so far so not feeling overwhelmed. :D
time to breed the pinks!

Cool ! I still don't have the Cupid and already tried 3 times with no luck, after that I took a break with Quetzal and got it after 55 minutes trying :)
So, I can't trying Cupid now ...
BTW, What dragons did you use for Cupid ?

kurebiz
02-10-13, 04:13 AM
Cool ! I still don't have the Cupid and already tried 3 times with no luck, after that I took a break with Quetzal and got it after 55 minutes trying :)

diamond and charm. second try.

hamadrys
02-10-13, 07:11 AM

How do you try to have a dragon for "55 minutes" ?

nylear13
02-10-13, 07:31 AM
How do you try to have a dragon for "55 minutes" ?

quetzal is diamond+forest with a fail time of 30secs, so 100+ tries would take about 55mins :)

btw I think the number of new dragons are not that overwhelming, but it might be because I'm not a great fan of most of the pink dragons so not in a great hurry to try for them. I usually just concentrate on the limited dragons. pinks and the likes with no time limit can be tried for any other time, no rush. after the long drought of android updates since new dawn, I do hope they keep coming!

kwhales
02-10-13, 08:17 AM
They are sending us alot of new dragons, but alot of people have most of the older ones, so the new ones are great for them. If TL stopped sending us dragons, these players would get bored with the game. I, for one, need alot of the older ones, so the new ones just make it harder with more fails, but new dragons are needed to keep the game going and challenging.

sweetstuff525
02-10-13, 08:26 AM
no tl dont stop
i still need i think 13 dragons but that's good this week i got 3 that i didn't have

plus many i think have all the dragons already since they get them within the hour they are released

pegasus14
02-10-13, 08:55 AM
I don't want them to stop, but maybe limit it to one dragon a week. I have been 22 dragons away from having them all for 3 months now, only get one I didn't already have on average twice a week, so it seems impossible to ever catch up. Especially since Passion can only be bred with one combination, and if I want it I only get dragons I already have as fails. 10 tries and counting...

sweettooth6
02-10-13, 10:19 AM
This could be easier if they gave us the option to add another Breeding Den & Evolution Temple

Darkstorm2
02-10-13, 10:32 AM
If they stopped making dragons, I would stop playing, and they would lose money.

hamadrys
02-10-13, 10:56 AM
As long as they are not LE's, it's all fine. I am not very lucky at breeding Cupid, or Left/right heart.
Got Caesar though, which is an absolute beauty by the way.
And even if they were LE's, it's not all about me and my struggles to breed. I hope to be mature enough to understand that, lol.

elione
02-10-13, 11:15 AM
If they stopped making dragons, I would stop playing, and they would lose money.
it's not about to stop making dragon of course :)
just to slow down a little bit
one dragon a week is enough :)

NeferTsukia
02-10-13, 12:13 PM
no more space
no time between a dragon to another

While i might agree on that first part, i disagree on the second.
And even so - running out of space? Sadly, time to sell duplicates. Diamond hybrids? Non-diamond habitats.
As for no time... I'd understand that, if they were all Limited Editions - which they're not. I mean, the supposed LE's (snowman, elf, foreworks) are still lingering around (at first we didn't know they'd be dtaying for so long, lol) so until a timer appears there's no real pressure. All the others are just like trying for any other dragon we still don't have.
Creates a new challenge for people who allready have all of them, and also lets the rest pf us try for sometjing else in between our failed attempts at the other novelties.

So no, i don't understand this complaint. :p in monster story we are lucky to get an update every two weeks. BO-RING!!

Horntail21
02-10-13, 01:37 PM
Wanted to go the completionist route but with the amount of old dragons I am missing and the barrage of dragons released in the last two months, I kinda just threw my hands up. It's too much for me. I play the game only a fraction of the time I used to before the pink dragons came out. Oh I'm iOS

iSleepyPanda
02-10-13, 03:33 PM
I'm on Android and personally I don't mind not having the IOS updates right now. I'm probably the only Android user lol. I'd rather them have a complete product then to rush an incomplete product because of user demand. The multiple dragons released every week lately is a bit much for me. I would be happy with 1 new dragon a week with CLEAR instructions in-game (for all platforms) if the dragon is LE or not. I don't want to have to come to the forums all the time to get info that should appear in-game.

Some how I managed a good streak this week getting LT/RT Heart, Passion, Caesar and Cupid all on the first try but I still need to catch up with Elf and Firework. Not to mention a few of the older dragons (including diamond). I haven't decided on the Pink dragons. The Valentine's Day Edition does not run well on my phone sadly.

grondai
02-10-13, 04:44 PM
Oh the horror. Oh the tragedy. Why teamava? Why must you make so many beautiful and majestic dragons at a quick and consistent pace? I'm so overwhelmed.

moostermine
02-10-13, 04:56 PM
Oh the horror. Oh the tragedy. Why teamava? Why must you make so many beautiful and majestic dragons at a quick and consistent pace? I'm so overwhelmed.

OMG! Lol and ROfL!
(Sorry couldn't help it!)
So it's like, " Please don't give us Christmas every week!"?

sweetstuff525
02-10-13, 04:58 PM
Remember to play the game.... Don't let the game play you
You are in control.... Breed at your own pace

sweettooth6
02-10-13, 05:05 PM
I think it's probably more frustrating for people who started playing the game later on--especially the most recent "joiners." Those who started when the game was introduced are probably pretty much caught up on their dragon breeding.

Again, would love to see the option to get a second breeding zone & evolution temple.

grondai
02-10-13, 05:32 PM
The only way I could see TL giving us a second breeding option is if the breeding time were to be doubled. That would eliminate people from not spending gold. If I were to try breeding a diamond I would want to speed up my first breeding den because it would cost half the amount as the 2nd. Idk I don't think it will happen tho

I think it's probably more frustrating for people who started playing the game later on--especially the most recent "joiners." Those who started when the game was introduced are probably pretty much caught up on their dragon breeding.

Again, would love to see the option to get a second breeding zone & evolution temple.

NeferTsukia
02-11-13, 05:43 AM
I would be happy with 1 new dragon a week with CLEAR instructions in-game (for all platforms) if the dragon is LE or not. I don't want to have to come to the forums all the time to get info that should appear in-game.

Indeed they're lacking when it comes to this! They bombard us with pop-ups and whatnot, but never really hand out proper information.

Lol. :D

Scarletfyr
02-11-13, 08:49 AM
That is what I am frustrated with. I just spent 1000 gold trying for passion and Cupid with random try's for mercury and quetzal. I bred L & R = magic 20+. I think I may need some advice. I am a still part newbie....started around beginning of the year. Thanks for reading

hamadrys
02-11-13, 11:08 AM
Well, I am level 69 and spent over 500 gold for nothing 2 days ago. Made me absolutely sick. I was trying for Cupid, only got charms and titans. Talk about throwing $ out the window ! Learnt my lesson !!!
Some day, luck is just not present. Some player breed a super rare at first try and some will wait for weeks before getting it.
Nothing is tagged as limited for now, so take your time, read the posts of others for the best combos, and be patient.
Some players have different opinions on how many times you should try for a dragon with the same combo. That is a personal choice. When I tried for diamond, I stuck with Aurora and Eagle for 15 tries and got it.

codenamezebra
02-11-13, 03:36 PM
All mine cupid and rose have timers...I spent 1000 gold trying to breed stupid cupid and I still cant get it!!!!!sooooooo sick of charm dragons I could barf!! Still have not gotten a planet even so I think my red purple combos are broken ive been trying for planet since i started...i am starting to wonder if it is because i renamed my charm, magic and fire level 10 dragons they were some of the first epics i got ...now wondering if rename has thrown off breeding somehow....Now I am trying titan and life red/purple + red/green maybe I can get the red/purple cupid or the red/green rose out of that combo I doubt it though. Getting frustrated with charm.

kooky panda
02-11-13, 03:48 PM
All mine cupid and rose have timers...I spent 1000 gold trying to breed stupid cupid and I still cant get it!!!!!sooooooo sick of charm dragons I could barf!! Still have not gotten a planet even so I think my red purple combos are broken ive been trying for planet since i started...i am starting to wonder if it is because i renamed my charm, magic and fire level 10 dragons they were some of the first epics i got ...now wondering if rename has thrown off breeding somehow....Now I am trying titan and life red/purple + red/green maybe I can get the red/purple cupid or the red/green rose out of that combo I doubt it though. Getting frustrated with charm.
Do you have timers on the goals or the dragons?
If on the dragons, can you post pictures ?