PDA

View Full Version : How many boxes does it take....

OnCloudDivine
02-09-13, 11:23 PM
to get to the center of a Tootise pop?? No! How many boxes did you buy for that ellusive first place prize!

soclassymom
02-09-13, 11:42 PM
I tried few boxes , each time 13 tries to get first or second place but without any luck, just was lucky with valentines box on fashion after 6 times on 7th try opening the box I won First prize :)

xoxjenn
02-10-13, 12:24 AM
I don't know, because I don't have a first place prize yet. :p But I bought the Cake & Tea box six times. I got three of the 4th place prizes, plus a double of one of them. I got one of the 3rd place prize, plus a double of it. Still haven't gotten the two items I want, but I am too scared to keep trying & wasting gems on it.

OnCloudDivine
02-10-13, 01:38 AM
I tried few boxes , each time 13 tries to get first or second place but without any luck, just was lucky with valentines box on fashion after 6 times on 7th try opening the box I won First prize :)

I wish you the best of luck for try #14 (whenever that may be)!!!

I don't know, because I don't have a first place prize yet. :p But I bought the Cake & Tea box six times. I got three of the 4th place prizes, plus a double of one of them. I got one of the 3rd place prize, plus a double of it. Still haven't gotten the two items I want, but I am too scared to keep trying & wasting gems on it.

The Cake & Tea Box is adorable! Which two are you going for? Let's hope they go for LTO's sometime soon!

cherryberry9
02-10-13, 11:05 AM
On my old account on RS I got the football field in football box on 1st try, though that item isn't worth 1st place. I suppose though this is for BS and closest I got was 2nd place on first try on X-mas Box. Got that sleigh thing which was pretty cute.

saucysammis
02-10-13, 11:55 AM
In 3 years I've tried boxes twice on purpose, once on accident. I always receive the prize I would least want to have; although I have grown to appreciate my vulture in a pumpkin cage.

xoxjenn
02-10-13, 12:28 PM
I wish you the best of luck for try #14 (whenever that may be)!!!

The Cake & Tea Box is adorable! Which two are you going for? Let's hope they go for LTO's sometime soon!

I really want the Icing Counter & the Pastry Hub. I wouldn't mind getting the Sampler Cart either. I already have Tea Time Display, Tea Cupboard, Sweet Lamp, & Honey & Jam. It's the only box that I try to buy because I like EVERY item in it.

310pnut
02-10-13, 12:39 PM
Probably about 10-13 maybe more

310pnut
02-10-13, 12:40 PM
Then I gave up

310pnut
02-10-13, 12:44 PM
I have bought the donut box @ least 10 times should and have gotten everything but coffee break and 1 other thing I didn't care about (I wanted it all except 1). Should I try another time 4 coffee break? I have 35 gems. BTW sorry 2 post so much

OnCloudDivine
02-10-13, 04:36 PM
In 3 years I've tried boxes twice on purpose, once on accident. I always receive the prize I would least want to have; although I have grown to appreciate my vulture in a pumpkin cage.

Isn't that how it always works?? Sorry about being down on your luck, although vultures are endearing in their own right :p

OnCloudDivine
02-10-13, 04:39 PM
I really want the Icing Counter & the Pastry Hub. I wouldn't mind getting the Sampler Cart either. I already have Tea Time Display, Tea Cupboard, Sweet Lamp, & Honey & Jam. It's the only box that I try to buy because I like EVERY item in it.

Oh, that's not too bad, the cake and tea box does have the best all-around prizes (meaning I like every item in it...except maybe the girl popping out of the cake :p). I am tempted to go for the dainty piano.

OnCloudDivine
02-10-13, 04:40 PM
I have bought the donut box @ least 10 times should and have gotten everything but coffee break and 1 other thing I didn't care about (I wanted it all except 1). Should I try another time 4 coffee break? I have 35 gems. BTW sorry 2 post so much

It's hard to know whether or not to buy again.. I am going to wait until Valentine's day so I can buy boxes to treat myself, hoping for some LTO's or improved luck at getting a good prize :)

OnCloudDivine
02-12-13, 10:08 PM
I'm ready for some LTO's -- stop the box-buying madness!! How about the rest of you??

OnCloudDivine
02-21-13, 09:30 PM
I'm up to 13 boxes with no 1st prize :( I guess I'm following the poll trend...

Baraze
02-22-13, 05:26 PM
to get to the center of a Tootise pop?? No! How many boxes did you buy for that ellusive first place prize!

I opened the donut box 7 times and got all of the prizes, minus the donut vending machine. I jumpe for joy when I got first prize.

I have two icing counters, two honey and jams, and the dainty piano from the cake and tea box. Since i have duplicates im wary of trying again for the pastry hub. I opened this box around 8 times.

The candy box, I opened twice and got 2nd place both times.

I opened the madeliene tin around 12 times and only got 2nd place twice.

The autumn box, another 8 times and I got 1st and 2nd place.

The worst has been the picnic box. I opened this one at least 20 times and have 8 bird houses, the super tiny and not even worth 5 gems butterfly cans and apple plant. My bakery is stocked to the brim with decor from boxes. i cant even fit my gelato stand, barista counter and beach shack inside.

I love the boxes and aside from the picnic and gingeebread boxes, ive done pretty good. I just need to tell myself to STOP clicking the picnic box. Every time I see that duck fountain it sucks me into trouble again.

Baraze
02-22-13, 05:28 PM

I opened the donut box back in september. I got the donut stand, donut sofa, condiments counter and donut sampler. I had gems to spare since valentines got sucky stuff. I opened about four boxes two days ago and got the coffee break. So give it a shot! Its beyond perfect. Probably my second favorite item behind the barista counter.

PloyM
02-22-13, 06:54 PM
I don't know how to answer the poll since I haven't got the first prize yet :P. I spent quiet a lot of gems on the boxes though.