PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Items

Magikot
02-09-13, 05:52 PM
I'm having a problem with tables and wall decorations disappearing in the Android Valentine's version. If I load the regular version the items are visible. I tried to uninstall both versions, rebooted my phone, and reinstalled only Valentine's bs. Items are still going missing, some times they are there when I load and sometimes not. The items it happens to is my green tables, green stools and the cupcake picture with the green frame. If it tap on the spot where the tables should be I can see the outline and the name tag above the table. I am also able to double tap the tables to collect tips, but I can't see the tips. Before i uninstalled and reinstalled my green walls had disappeared. I have alternating green and the new rose wallpapers on one wall and solid green on the other wall, only the rose wallpaper was visible.

lolii12
02-09-13, 06:38 PM
Idk it happened to my brother like this ,.. But you must contact teamlava and they will give you a Solution or they will update bakery story bug fixes for kindle ..

FrozenTurtle
02-11-13, 12:00 PM
Can you provide us with a screen shot of both versions so we can see the difference?

Magikot
02-11-13, 03:06 PM
It doesn't happen every time I load the game but I will get a screen shot if it happens again. Do I post them here or email them to support?

FrozenTurtle
02-11-13, 06:00 PM
You can post them here. Also, be sure your game is completely loaded before taking the screen shot.

nmishii
02-11-13, 06:24 PM
The images in the Valentines version loads VERY SLOWLY, so it takes forever for the images to initially display. Then you're good until you reinstall or clear your cache/data. Then you're back to loading real slow.

And ever since goals were added for Android, the cache gets real large real fast.

If TL fixed some of the performance issues then the images might display faster.

Magikot
02-11-13, 06:47 PM
It happened again only this time some my ovens were missing. The first picture is the original BS version, I loaded that after taking the second picture. The second picture is the Valentine's BS. The third picture is the Valentine's BS, this was taken after I exited the original BS and reloaded Valentine's BS.

Exact steps taken when loading Valentine's the first: Loaded game (all items are populated by the time the pop ups are done and the news feed loads, waited for all the pop ups to load, news feed came up (accepted gifts, accepted item requests and sent a few gifts). After I was done with that I scrolled down to my ovens to tap the completed food. I noticed the bottom of the ovens were missing, moved the completed food off the oven. Took the picture and excited the game using the back arrow (received the do you want to exit conformation window).

Waited a couple of minutes, check my running apps list to make sure Valentine's BS was completely closed then opened original BS. Waiting for pop ups and news feed to load. Scrolled down to the ovens and took the picture. Exited the app using the back arrow, received conformation window and tapped yes.

At this time my kids needed my help so I was away from my phone for a few minutes. After I was done helping them I reopened Valentine's Bakery to see if the ovens were back, which they were. I took the picture scrolled as far back as I could so you could see my entire bakery. in my original post I mentioned the walls missing (if it happens again I will post a picture of that as well), but you can see a visual of the bakery. The green tables and picture I refer to are in the top right hand corner of the picture, the ovens missing is the first time anything has disappeared other than the walls and items in that specific corner.

Device specifics: I have a Galaxy Exhibit 2, Android version 2.3.6, Valentine BS version 1.5.5.7.1, Original BS version 1.5.5.7. I reboot my device daily (sometimes multiple times a day because it's such a piece of junk :p). I usually have 150+ mb of memory available for app use. Side note, I have a new phone coming that will be in here in two days. I log in enough throughout the day that I hope to get a picture of the missing walls before my Note 2 arrives. After that unless it's an android bug I may not be able to reproduce it. I have seen a post of other complaining of missing items, link here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46034-Is-anyone-else-having-problems-with-quite-a-few-bugs-in-the-v-day-edition). If you need any other information for me just let me know.

Magikot
02-11-13, 06:53 PM
Forgot to say, in my case it's not a slow load issue. I've actually stayed in the game for 5-10 minutes, sometimes longer when the tables first started to disappear (after I installed Valentine's BS). Now when the walls went missing I didn't stay in the game very long. Sometimes just restarting the app doesn't fix the problem, I usually have to reboot the phone. I have done the usual recommended troubleshooting steps of uninstalling, rebooting device, reinstalling only one version (I actually didn't reinstall original bs this time until you posted the request for pictures in both versions). I still experienced the missing items with only Valentine's version installed.

anurulz
02-16-13, 03:18 AM
am facing a similar problem..i have Vday and regular version both and both were loading fine till 2 days back when half my counters, my decorations, walls have disappeared..and stays that way even after keeping the game open for lot of time, visiting other neighbours so as to sync the game etc..