PDA

View Full Version : Crashing

Unregistered
12-16-10, 09:59 AM
After installing the new update, I was hoping that there would be a Fix for the many Crashes. Like when I go to someone's Wall, black screen of death, and back to my iPhone main screen. Which means the tip that I just left for someone is gone.
Irritating.

RS and BS both crash a lot when I am trying to tell it to go somewhere like Messages etc. And I do not tap it more than once because I know that it already is temperamental.

What is the reasoning behind the crashes? Is it the TL server, is it the iPhone connection? I do not have many Apps on the IPhone, maybe about 8. Is that too much?

Unregistered
12-17-10, 09:21 PM
This is a constant problem with all TL games. I play games from other companies, ngmocco, gameview, nimblebits, etc and I've never had a problem with any of their games crashing. Some ppl have but that is because they have an old device not really capable of handling the apps on their device. But when it happens here, it affects everyone, regardless of device so it is their servers. There are constant issues about this. In RS and BS I have lost days of cooking because of it, coins, gifts, etc. So, it's not you

Unregistered
12-28-10, 06:57 AM
It keeps on crashing on my ipod touch no matter I am doing, cooking, collecting tips, tipping other.... Very annoying!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:21 AM
It keeps on crashing on my ipod touch no matter I am doing, cooking, collecting tips, tipping other.... Very annoying!

I have iPad 64gb and haven't experienced any crashes on thes games in quite a while. Wondering if it's device, or device memory issue, rather than the games themselves.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:32 AM
This is a constant problem with all TL games. I play games from other companies, ngmocco, gameview, nimblebits, etc and I've never had a problem with any of their games crashing. Some ppl have but that is because they have an old device not really capable of handling the apps on their device. But when it happens here, it affects everyone, regardless of device so it is their servers. There are constant issues about this. In RS and BS I have lost days of cooking because of it, coins, gifts, etc. So, it's not you

Really? I find that hard to believe. I had to give up on we games as they constantly crashed iPad (64gb). I even emailed their support and got no response from that. So how is it these games (story) don't crash a 64gb iPad, yet two minutes into any of the ngmoco [edit] I'm booted out. Of the game.

So there goes your theory on old devices my iPad was made and shipped to me in May.

I get so pissed when people tout ngmoco here because they totally suck. Graphics suck, games crash constantly (so they suck) and their support is non existent. Complete cycle of suck!