PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite dragon story edition?

lolii12
02-09-13, 04:12 PM
Well I'd like to put a poll to vote what's your favorite edition dragon story
I know dragon story (new dawn) is removed but do you miss it?

:o Good luck!

grondai
02-09-13, 04:50 PM
Valentine will win because it's new. My favorite is new dawn. Everyone will get sick of all this pink in 2 weeks

kooky panda
02-09-13, 04:52 PM
Valentine. I like the pink .

UnoRaven
02-09-13, 05:00 PM
I like the pink too! Everything looks so pretty!

Darkstorm2
02-09-13, 05:30 PM
The pink is getting annoying and I like pink

emergRN
02-09-13, 05:52 PM
i love the valentines for the new dragons and habs and for the mere fact that we just might get the trading and crafting with these new advances but i love love love the new dawn feeding costs lol :-)

tailsprower
02-09-13, 06:28 PM
I like new dawn . It has awesome graphics although They could have fixed the glitches in it :( . I think Original or New Dawn will win because think about all the males on DS ( Including me ! ) :) !

MazShaddix
02-09-13, 07:13 PM
I prefer the original DS. I hate all this pink in the valentines one (and I'm a girl) new dawn was okay I guess lol

doop01
02-10-13, 02:07 AM
I prefer the original. Valentine's hurts my eyes lol. It's also still bad to scroll around though a bit better than it was. I only got it so I could get the pinks etc, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. Don't have new dawn tho, are there any differences? Would it be worth getting?

azychan
02-10-13, 03:19 AM
Though V.day version has more features, I like New Dawn. Because ND's smoother than VDay :D

TucsonJudy
02-10-13, 04:31 PM
Does it matter what island we play on? Do we get certain dragons on certain islands? I loveeeeeeee the Valentine island, it's my fav!!!!

TucsonJudy
02-11-13, 08:57 AM
Does it matter what island we play on? Do we get certain dragons on certain islands? I loveeeeeeee the Valentine island, it's my fav!!!!

STILL waiting for an answer

betsyb514
02-11-13, 09:07 AM
I like the color scheme of New Dawn. I wouldn't play it if it didn't have all the features, but the colors were the best out of the tree. I can't see playing the pink during Halloween! lol

sollia
02-11-13, 10:35 AM
I like Valentine's :P

I never thought of myself as a girly girl but lately I've really be*** to notice how many pink and fluffy things I like....

TucsonJudy
02-14-13, 11:34 AM
STILL waiting for an answer

Guess I'm being INGORED!!! Thanks

tonguelashing
02-14-13, 11:45 AM

Doesn't matter which edition you play on. Valentines Day edition is latest one though. I imagine at some point an updated DS will override that.

tonguelashing
02-14-13, 11:46 AM
Doesn't matter which edition you play on. Valentines Day edition is latest one though. I imagine at some point an updated DS will override that.

Actually, I think to get the passion dragon, you *have* to be using the Valentines Day edition.

belizeanmama
02-17-13, 06:15 PM
Valentine but only because it gave me access to the pink and heart dragons. I hate the higher food costs though. I didn't know New Dawn was removed, I still have it on my phone.

belizeanmama
02-17-13, 06:18 PM
Do you mean does it matter what version? For android users, we got pink dragons and the heart dragons with the valentines edition so our new dawn and original ds didn't have those. iOS users had pinks from before valentines edition, so maybe that edition gave them access to the heart dragons? not sure.

lolii12
02-21-13, 10:36 AM
Valentine but only because it gave me access to the pink and heart dragons. I hate the higher food costs though. I didn't know New Dawn was removed, I still have it on my phone.
it takes our money much.. Much.. but the design was cool than valentine .. Actually dragons that I got bred by light vs any elements, it only takes food higher than normal ..

sharbuch
02-28-13, 07:40 PM
Anybody know when the V-day theme is going away would love to get back to normal colors again a little sick of the pink now. Would love to go back to the original or something new but the original is not up to date is it.

02-28-13, 10:53 PM
you can use the original dragon story, I don't think it makes a difference.

grondai
02-28-13, 10:54 PM
Anybody know when the V-day theme is going away would love to get back to normal colors again a little sick of the pink now. Would love to go back to the original or something new but the original is not up to date is it.

The only difference at the moment with the old dragon story is the newer quests won't be there

doop01
02-28-13, 11:36 PM
The black dragon quests still appear in the original ds. I've done mine from that one today :)

doop01
03-01-13, 12:07 AM
The black dragon quests still appear in the original ds. I've done mine from that one today :)

I am on android tho, don't know if that makes a difference

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 03:18 AM
Since the VD release, I've used the pink twice. So all in all.... less than 1 minute in total. I absolutely love the colour pink irl. But I can't bare to play the VD edition. I still have it on my phone though..... just incase I need it for something! lol

tbka
03-01-13, 03:23 AM
I LOVE pink!!! If I had to choose, I'd keep it this way for ever! :D

jovanisto
03-01-13, 12:37 PM
New dawn is too bright and valentine is too pink. I still prefer the original.

trojax
03-01-13, 12:42 PM
Would love a Dark/Black edition :P
Atm the original is my fave :)

Fharido
03-01-13, 12:52 PM
only one reason why i voted for Valintine. more feathures... if New dawn had pink dragons and stuff, then he got my vote

Baraze
03-01-13, 01:22 PM
The one without glitches and bugs.

tonguelashing
03-01-13, 01:23 PM
The one without glitches and bugs.

LOL! Wouldn't that be nice :-)