PDA

View Full Version : Can't scroll/navigate properly in Valentine's

sweettooth6
02-09-13, 10:51 AM
I'm finding it extremely hard to move around/navigate in Valentine's Edition. The game is just not moving to parts of the island I swipe towards. If it does, it take numerous swipes & is pretty frustrating.

It's sort of like when your computer mouse starts to go and thus limits your freedom.

I also play Valentine's Bakery Story & Restaurant Story and don't have this problem.

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus

sweettooth6
02-09-13, 10:52 AM
P.S. I've restarted my device, cleared my cache, and all the other basic tech support suggestions.

sweettooth6
02-10-13, 10:34 AM
Ok, so this is mildly also happening in Bakery Story Valentines, but it's worst in Dragon Story for me.

Other people are starting to say this about BS Valentines in the other forum

MomsHouseofSweets
02-12-13, 08:17 AM
Navigating within DS in any edition (except the old original) is quite difficult and annoying. Also there seems to be an issue with floating dragons again, with no habitat. This used to happen but the problem went away. It's back. I have restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled many times, but that doesn't fix it. I also get a popup that tells me DS has stopped working and to choose "Ok" or "Report". Clicking "Ok" takes you back to your main tablet or phone screen and you start all over. Clicking "Report" does nothing or so appears.

sweettooth6
02-20-13, 07:00 AM
Bumping this thread up bc it's still an issue. Thanks

MomsHouseofSweets
02-20-13, 08:05 AM
Bumping this thread up bc it's still an issue. Thanks

I'm still having the same issues I've posted about also, along with a coin counter that freezes.