PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! True proof of love quest

sluppies
02-09-13, 10:35 AM
Please help me! I can't get my head round this at all. Can't construct serenade walls or towers in the love shack as each is blacked out and says inventory full. Will I have to sell walls and towers I have already got to do these tasks? I have this for simple glue sometimes but I just make super glue and that free's the simple glue again. Can't figure this out can any one help me??

maguar
02-09-13, 10:42 AM
You're at the wall limit so you will need to sell walls/towers/gates in order to craft new ones.

sluppies
02-09-13, 04:53 PM
Thanks Maguar thought as much. Wish TeamLava had upped our limits with all the new crafting we have to do. Ah well here goes!!!

sluppies
02-09-13, 05:27 PM
Now then Maguar managed that but now can't craft the love tower even though I've sold a lantern spire...why's that?

maguar
02-09-13, 05:40 PM
The serenade tower is actually a wall piece so you'll need to sell a wall.

If its the spire of love you're talking about I think there's a quest you have to do first.

cakeandpie
02-09-13, 05:46 PM
TL Please please please up the limit on how many walls we can have! I can't buy enough to go around my entire town, and now I will have to sell some just to get the pink ones! :(

beljel
02-10-13, 11:30 AM
TL Please please please up the limit on how many walls we can have! I can't buy enough to go around my entire town, and now I will have to sell some just to get the pink ones! :(

I want more walls to.. But i am glad i read here how to get my hands on the pink ones

SadieMay74
02-14-13, 08:15 AM
I have sold ever wall and tower I had and still it says "inventory full." I can't craft any f the pink ones. I am quite frustrated now....especially after all the gems and coins I sent to ave my walls in the first place. Wat might I be doing wrong?

lotuskat
02-14-13, 08:50 AM
I have sold ever wall and tower I had and still it says "inventory full." I can't craft any f the pink ones. I am quite frustrated now....especially after all the gems and coins I sent to ave my walls in the first place. Wat might I be doing wrong?

Did you sell the wall or just remove it from the board? If it's still in inventory, then you'll need to place it on the board and sell for it coins.

SadieMay74
02-14-13, 07:19 PM
Did you sell the wall or just remove it from the board? If it's still in inventory, then you'll need to place it on the board and sell for it coins.

Thanks. I sold it....gone. Not at all in my inventory. Which is part of my frustration because I had a lot of them that cost gems and coins to acquire.