PDA

View Full Version : help!! lost all my pets

dondonuk
02-09-13, 09:27 AM
I had to reset my tablet and I have lost everything. How do I get my babies back?? :(

hamadrys
02-09-13, 09:35 AM
You should probably email team lava about this. They may be able to find your game through your storm id.

kooky panda
02-09-13, 09:37 AM
Go back and redownload the game from the app store.

dondonuk
02-09-13, 09:41 AM
I did but it took me back to the beginning. Unless I have signed in with the wrong gmail account?

kooky panda
02-09-13, 09:43 AM
Did you get a new device or are you trying to get the games back on your original device?

dondonuk
02-09-13, 09:45 AM
On my original device but I had 4 accounts on app store and I don't know which one I used to download

kooky panda
02-09-13, 09:48 AM
It should matter which account. When you delete and redownload a game on the same device, that game will automatically show up because your already have a storm ID set to that device.
I am not sure why your games are starting over.
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your games.

dondonuk
02-09-13, 09:50 AM
Ok thanks kooky

henrylucky
02-09-13, 09:59 AM
hmm, maybe you can try transfering your game to your device !!

dondonuk
02-09-13, 10:02 AM
How would I do that?

kwhales
02-09-13, 10:10 AM
If you are talking about your charms island, I just went into it and it is still there from neighbors view.

henrylucky
02-09-13, 10:16 AM
How would I do that?

read this
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

henrylucky
02-09-13, 10:17 AM
Or maybe you can restart your device ?
Have you do it ?

dondonuk
02-09-13, 11:36 AM
If you are talking about your charms island, I just went into it and it is still there from neighbors view.

Yeak k but when I redownload its just starts me from beginning

dondonuk
02-09-13, 11:40 AM
Or maybe you can restart your device ?
Have you do it ?

Restart doesn't work

kwhales
02-09-13, 03:25 PM
Did you get it fixed? or email support? I still see your island as level 55. Really strange.

dondonuk
02-10-13, 04:06 AM
No fix and no reply off support I'm gutted. Gonna miss out on the passion quest :(

dondonuk
02-10-13, 06:12 AM
Did you get it fixed? or email support? I still see your island as level 55. Really strange.

Thank you for checking. Gives me some hope I may get it back

kwhales
02-10-13, 06:21 AM
Thank you for checking. Gives me some hope I may get it back

This use to happen when I played City Story. My city disappeared a few times. I started playing it as new, and after a couple of clicks to build buildings or houses, it told me that it found another city with my ID, should it merge them (or something like that). I clicked yes and my original city came back. Have you tried playing this new island to see what happens?

kwhales
02-10-13, 06:29 AM
All your babies are in your ablum too. Safe and sound.

dondonuk
02-10-13, 07:52 AM
This use to happen when I played City Story. My city disappeared a few times. I started playing it as new, and after a couple of clicks to build buildings or houses, it told me that it found another city with my ID, should it merge them (or something like that). I clicked yes and my original city came back. Have you tried playing this new island to see what happens?

I tried to put in my id and it just said it already existed

kwhales
02-10-13, 08:00 AM
See, now that's what my other game said to, then something about Facebook, so i clicked on facebook and it said it found another city with this id and gave me back my city.

kooky panda
02-10-13, 08:11 AM
I tried to put in my id and it just said it already existed

Okay I am now confused. I asked if you were trying to play your current games on a new device and you said no, but you have posted in the transfer thread???

Sent an email to support yesterday afternoon and still not had a reply. Will I have to wait till tomorrow?

So, one more time, are you trying to play your current games on a different device other than the device you first downloaded your games to?

dondonuk
02-10-13, 08:18 AM
Sorry kooky my mistake trying to get my current game back on original device. I have emailed tl yesterday afternoon but still no reply

kwhales
02-10-13, 08:20 AM
Here is something I just thought of, what version of the game are you playing? If it is the vday, did you try to go into ND or the original version? Is the same thing happening there?

dondonuk
02-10-13, 08:26 AM
Here is something I just thought of, what version of the game are you playing? If it is the vday, did you try to go into ND or the original version? Is the same thing happening there?

I have tried with new dawn and valentine but not the original but the same happened with monster, bakery and restraunt

dondonuk
02-10-13, 08:28 AM
Just downloading original to see what happens

kwhales
02-10-13, 08:32 AM
Wow, it really sounds like you have to wait for TL support to respond to your email. I will keep an eye on your babies. They are all playing happily right now.

dondonuk
02-10-13, 08:32 AM
Just downloading original to see what happens

Nope. Just the same level 1 :(

dondonuk
02-10-13, 08:33 AM
Wow, it really sounds like you have to wait for TL support to respond to your email. I will keep an eye on your babies. They are all playing happily right now.

Thank you k. Wish I could gift you an athletic for your troubles.

kwhales
02-10-13, 08:34 AM
Thank you k. Wish I could gift you an athletic for your troubles.

Me too. But i just got my titan so I am happy right now.

dondonuk
02-10-13, 08:39 AM
Me too. But i just got my titan so I am happy right now.

I haven't got titan yet. Think I'm gonna be up for days trying to catch up if I get it back (fingers crossed)

Candy3030
02-10-13, 09:18 AM
I would definatly try this out... (Go to this thread)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

Start by post# 3
My dad lost his too by restoring his tablet and we got it back by doing this... Took 5 mins ;)
As long as you already had a password it should work...
Try it out, you have nothing to lose ;)

dondonuk
02-10-13, 12:20 PM
I would definatly try this out... (Go to this thread)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

Start by post# 3
My dad lost his too by restoring his tablet and we got it back by doing this... Took 5 mins ;)
As long as you already had a password it should work...
Try it out, you have nothing to lose ;)

Do I use a totally different game?

Candy3030
02-10-13, 12:30 PM
Do I use a totally different game?

Yes, use racing live... Like the post says.
Delete your dragon story completly and reinstal it when your done with the steps to racing live.

dondonuk
02-10-13, 01:19 PM
Yes, use racing live... Like the post says.
Delete your dragon story completly and reinstal it when your done with the steps to racing live.

Couldn't wait to try. So didn't see this post. Used some vampire game but it worked so I'm back on. Thank you. :)

Candy3030
02-10-13, 02:23 PM
Couldn't wait to try. So didn't see this post. Used some vampire game but it worked so I'm back on. Thank you. :)

Glad it worked out for you :)

kooky panda
02-10-13, 03:44 PM

Oh good!!

Glad to see this has been resolved!!