PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Crashing When I Click to Play

MamaLulu
02-09-13, 07:30 AM
For about 5 days every time I click on the icon to play the game forces a stop. I've restarted my phone multiple times but it doesn't help. If I clear the data, uninstall, restart, and reinstall, I can play once. If I exit and try to play again, I keep getting kicked off the game and have to do the install process all over again. The message says, "Unfortunately, Bakery Story has stopped". Any fixes/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Samsung Note II, v. 4.1.1 - been playing since late October with no problems till 5 days ago
Bakery Story v. 1.5.5.7
Nothing new installed within the last 2 weeks.

kooky panda
02-09-13, 09:24 AM
Try downloading the most current android Version. 1.5.5.7.1
This is the new Bakery Valentine Game.

MamaLulu
02-09-13, 11:03 AM
New nstallation is not crashing when I restart. Does this mean that regular Bakery Story has ceased to exist and now we have to play this version until the next holiday-type release?

kooky panda
02-09-13, 03:18 PM
The regular game is still okay to play, but I would advise sticking with the most current version.

When new holiday games are released, they sometimes have back end bug fixes added to them.

I know some android devices have been having issues with crashing, so it is possible that the new Valentine version had some fixes added .
When the regular game gets a version update, then you will probably be able to play it without issues.