PDA

View Full Version : Baby vs adult

wealthyrich
02-09-13, 04:49 AM
The baby dragons look so much cuter than the adult ones. Very tempting to keep them as babies.

Some of the super rare/rare ones are so ugly, eg athlete, just trade it off. But that means loss of income

RotomGuy
02-09-13, 05:31 AM
Anubis Baby and Anubis Epic is the best example of cute to ugly.

Sefyre
02-09-13, 05:46 AM
Juvenile Life Dragons are cute - so cute I kept several habitats full of them at one point before I started breeding less Common Dragons!

Unfortunately... though I really like the 'earthy' and 'tree' suggestions of the Adult and Epic forms... they just can't match the beauty of the Juvenile!

I'm currently avoiding making my Snowman Dragon an adult; much cuter than its adult form, too!

DragonHeart0
02-09-13, 07:12 AM
Juvenile Life Dragons are cute - so cute I kept several habitats full of them at one point before I started breeding less Common Dragons!

Unfortunately... though I really like the 'earthy' and 'tree' suggestions of the Adult and Epic forms... they just can't match the beauty of the Juvenile!

I'm currently avoiding making my Snowman Dragon an adult; much cuter than its adult form, too!

I feel the same way - even bought second air and water dragons to enjoy their juvenile forms. Snowman is staying young for a while for sure :)

lilylunalove
02-09-13, 10:44 AM
I haven't evolved my Snowman either because I really don't like it's older stages. Would like an accidental second Elf too because I have an epic and I miss it's baby stage. It was so cute. I agree, there's lots of dragons that look way uglier in their epic form than when they're babies. But it goes the other way around too.

cheryllemon
02-12-13, 11:27 AM
This face is just too cute!!! I don't want to evolve her.

sollia
02-12-13, 11:32 AM
I totally agree. Island and Planet are perfect examples.

J85909266
02-12-13, 11:39 AM
Nah, straight to epic, for me. Cute is fine for babies, but I like my dragons fierce and intimidating. This game needs way more dragons like Epic Titan, Firestorm, Planet, Fire, Wild, Light, Griffon, Passion, Crusader, etc.

here are only a handful of fierce, aggressive looking epics, and far to many in the pretty and goofy looking categories.

mistral88
02-12-13, 08:09 PM
BABIES! I keep them at Baby stage except for Diamond which I needed to use for breeding. The duplicates, I evolve to EPIC. Like the Mermaid Dragon over there.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5945/dragonstory201302131054.png

wolfwindmoon
02-12-13, 09:21 PM
The only one i really don't want to make epic is the Titan dragon. Look how content he is bouncing along on his butt. The adult titan dragon literally brings a smile to my face when i see it xD

enoch4
02-12-13, 09:24 PM
Clown is one I like as the baby, not so much as epic. Planet and island too - all those dragons have strange stretchy animation when they fly around in epic form that distorts them in a way I dislike (bubble has it too but it seems forgivable for a bubbly dragon to be stretchy). Pumpkin and coral are the opposite - weird stretchy animation as babies that goes away in epic form.

I love baby firestorm, baby wizard, and baby life. Awesome design, cool animation. Epic forms are cool too so I wish I had space to keep both stages.