PDA

View Full Version : What level for second nest, breeding den, large farm etc?

MonkeyMomma76
02-08-13, 11:10 PM
I'm at level 20 and really anxious to get a second nest or breeding den and would love to have more farms. How many more levels do I have to wait to get these? Is it the same for everyone or has TL changed the rules over time? I've read through the game guides but haven't found details like this anywhere. Please help me out if you know the answer to any of these questions. Thanks and happy playing :-))

tailsprower
02-08-13, 11:15 PM
There is no 2nd Breeding den yet sadly :( . Farm limit is 6 , if you have small farms , upgrade them . For nest , You have to buy them for 250 gold if you can afford . Hope I helped :)

kwhales
02-09-13, 07:20 AM
You can be at any level for the nest, you just need the gold.

lilylunalove
02-09-13, 10:47 AM
For nest , You have to buy them for 250 gold if you can afford .
Third nest costs 500 gold. At least it does for me.

rainey49
09-12-14, 06:51 PM
Really want the purple breeding den. My sister has it on her iOS and I don't please please please!

cocauina
09-12-14, 09:04 PM
(...) and would love to have more farms. How many more levels do I have to wait to get these? (...)

You start the game with 1 farm has limit, at level 3 your limit is 2, at lvl 6 your limit is 3, at lvl 7 your limit is 4, at lvl 10 the limit is 5, at lvl 13 the limit is 6 and at lvl 36 your limit is 7 (at least for IOS, from what I know). At level 1 you unlock the Farm, at lvl 7 you unlock the Large Farm and at lvl 18 you unlock the Enchanted Farm

There is no 2nd Breeding den yet sadly :( . Farm limit is 6 , if you have small farms , upgrade them . For nest , You have to buy them for 250 gold if you can afford . Hope I helped :)

Actually the farm limit is 7, and not 6, at least for IOS, I don't know if Android have this thing also...

For nest , You have to buy them for 250 gold if you can afford .

Third nest costs 500 gold. At least it does for me.

The first nest is free, the second one costs 250, the third one costs 500 and the fourth one costs 1000 gold.
To have the 1st nest you unlock at lvl 1 xD the 2nd one is unlocked at lvl 2, the 3rd one is unlocked at lvl 7 and the 4th one is unlocked at level 16.

Really want the purple breeding den. My sister has it on her iOS and I don't please please please!

The purple breeding den is still a feature on beta testing, so, since the Mining feature was on beta testing for 2 months (I think), the purple breeding den, can take the same time to be released to everyone.

Hope I could help on something :) Have fun!