PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Neighborhood Tab for RS/BS

Unregistered
12-16-10, 08:26 AM
Those of us with many neighbors would like to tip them all, yet when we visit the neighbors, their tables are full.
So then we have to switch screens back again to scroll another time through a long list of neighbors, select one, and their tables are full too.

This gets irritating and makes me give up after awhile.

The suggestion (aside from requesting easier navigation through the neighborhood list) is that there be an icon if someone's bakery/restaurant is already tipped full. Just a little something, like a graphic to let us know not to bother with the tedious back and forth. Then, those who have cleared their tables will have a better chance of being tipped.
Win - win for all.

greygull
12-16-10, 04:38 PM
Agree, and maybe a way to see who has tipped you, and who you have already tipped!

Roadkill Kafe ID: baldygb
12-16-10, 05:00 PM
I like the tipped icon idea, but what I would like to see on the update is make it so when you go back into your neighbor list, it's at the last location.
So if I'm 3/4 down my list, when I click on neighbors, the list starts at the restaurant / city that I'm currently viewing instead of starting at the top of the list.
I can only scroll down through 80 neighbors in two games before I just give up and say pi$$ on it.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 06:09 PM
Frankly, because I have so many neighbors, it's impossible to tip them all in one day. I'd love to see a tip button, similar to the gifting button, so that those of us who are extremely busy in real life, can mass tip, just like we mass gift.

Ugd
01-08-11, 09:37 PM
Having tip button is a good idea, though I love the idea of non-automatic scrolling nbr list/ non-frequently refrishing nbr list, evenmore.
Having an icon indicating you have tipped for the day or not would greatly help.
OK, if TL server can not manage players receiving more than 20 gifts per day, I dearly hope there would be a list showing the neighbours who have sent you a gift but did not reach because your allowance has reached Max!
Or making more through tutorial, including making neighbours section (must state Max limit). Judging from a few of my neighbours' behaviour, the sender knows the issue but often the prospering recipients are left in the dark.
To be honest, I wish there would be a way to see the history of (un)stability of TL server (lets's say witihin a week) implemented in all the near-future Story games update!

It is not that I don't enjoy visiting my neighbours, but I find difficult tipping to all my neighbours on busy days with present system, despite the less-than 20 neighbours (nearing 20) I currently have.
To make the matter worse, TeamLava's server performance has been very erratic/unstable. It often causes the players would not notice the tip or comment he/she have sent the neighbour(s) did not actually reach.

Combined with the Max 20 gift per day issue, this provokes some angry neighbour(s) leaving a rather blunt message on player's board as they think their neighbour unfatithful which is in reality untrue.
It already happed to me in several Story games. This weighs down your heart against continuing the game or even to support TL by buying gems.

Some of what I have said may not directly related the nbr tab, but it would decrease some degrees of neighbour related accidents, or so I hope.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 03:43 AM
If teamlava would make a smaller cap on the # of neighbors we can have in both farm and restaurant story so that we could receive the gifts from ALL of our neighbors. Also if they'd fix it so the neighbor scroll list would open up where you left off, as well as a directory, or heck...at least make it so I can press a letter on my phone and the list will go to my neighbors whose names start with that letter! NOW that would be the bomb!

I play on an android phone, so I won't EVEN get myself started over the walls and floors! But something I will get started on, is the weekly contests! Just another way for you to SINGLE OUT droid users! We aren't blessed with a camera funtion so we can participate and try to win prizes. THAT'S HOW YOUR CONTESTS ARE TRUELY RIGGED! I read the rules, you pick the winners based on who's restaurant pic is on a certain #, well that seems fair enough, no arguments from me there. But to be honest, I'm appalled at the favoritism your company is playing for Iphone users over Droid users!

If your gonna release a game for a certain demographic to play, it's good business practice to release one that's as similar as possible for different system users, with only SLIGHT "perks" for each different system over the others. This was a VERY poor release! I ACTUALLY tell people, "don't download that game, you don't get the same perks as Iphone users so it ruins the quality of enjoyment of the game!" And believe me, THEY ARE LISTENING TO ME! (Now don't get me wrong, I do tell them that if you guys EVER get off your tooshies and fix all that, I'll let them know to download the game and enjoy.)

I'm a true gamer, and this company is the absolute worst producer of games and uprades I've ever dealt with! I'm a crappy upgrade for the game away from uninstalling and NEVER looking at another TL OR Super8 game again! I'd rather have space on my phone for an app that actually works, afterall...I have an xbox that misses me!

So go on...give me the straw that delete your app, or as you call it an "upgrade"!