PDA

View Full Version : Laberdoodle / dachshund goal

WendingWanderer
02-08-13, 03:51 PM
In order to get the dachshund goal, you have to have one laberdoodle which is, I assume, a Lab/poodle crossbreed. This is the next to the last item needed to get the dachshund.

If I spend the 21 gems on the lab, am I going to have to spend more gems to complete the final item of the goal? And if so, how many more?

And once I have the dachshund, does it cost coins or gems to get the dachshund's mate and offspring?

Griff_AZ
02-08-13, 04:04 PM
In order to get the dachshund goal, you have to have one laberdoodle which is, I assume, a Lab/poodle crossbreed. This is the next to the last item needed to get the dachshund.

If I spend the 21 gems on the lab, am I going to have to spend more gems to complete the final item of the goal? And if so, how many more?

And once I have the dachshund, does it cost coins or gems to get the dachshund's mate and offspring?
I can't remember what the final stage of the goal was, but the Dachshund mate and pups were for coins

nmishii
02-08-13, 04:34 PM
You just need to crossbreed one labradoodle. Then the next/last step of the goal was pretty quick and easy and didn't require gems. I can't remember what it was, but like you, I was dreading it seeing the step and it requiring gems, but no gems were needed.

WendingWanderer
02-08-13, 04:37 PM
Thank you.

Now that I know this will be the only gem cost, I'll spend half of my little gem hoard for the Lab.

WendingWanderer
02-08-13, 04:45 PM
Oh, no!

The Lab cost 21 gems, and it costs 29 gems to breed the Labradoodle. I don't have that many gems left.

Maybe after they offer some more Valentine's Day or Easter versions of Bakery Story - they usually give you 6 gems for trying them out.

nky1111
02-13-13, 04:08 AM
gosh, just skip it and get that dachshund immediately.u can always breed the labradoodle later if u like it that much))
this is a strange game lol

WendingWanderer
02-13-13, 12:35 PM
You know, I didn't even think of that.

Is the Laberdoodle a breeder? I want the dachshund because it's a breeder. (Although, who knows, if it only breeds for gems, it's useless.)

On the positive side, the Lab has two coin breeding partners.

sveamaydoll
02-13-13, 03:23 PM
On the positive side, the Lab has two coin breeding partners.

Not only are they coins, but the Labbe is very cute and not too expensive.

lanadelgaga
02-13-13, 04:33 PM
you don't need to crossbreed it. you can just skip it, and it costs 5 gems. saves you 16 gems.

PEPELEPET
02-14-13, 05:27 PM
Dachshund breeds with Corgi for a Dorgi and no gems are req'd, just coins.

WendingWanderer
02-15-13, 12:35 PM
Dachshund breeds with Corgi for a Dorgi and no gems are req'd, just coins.

Thank you.

Is the Laberdoodle a breeder?