PDA

View Full Version : New here a few questions

sjhuls123
02-08-13, 01:29 PM
First I am on a kindle and I see all these cool new dragons but they are not available for me why? I really would like to have the pink dragon. I can get the ceasar and cupid dragon but not the left heart or right heart dragon. Why?

Second I have started clearing the second tier but there is one square of trees on my original tier that will not clear. When I click expand it never lets me select it and it is really bugging be. Is this a bug or is it normal? At what point will I finally be able to get rid of those trees? I have already cleared 2 spots on the second tier.

RotomGuy
02-08-13, 01:35 PM
I know that spot your talking about, over on the left. It's absolutely impossible to clear, don't try.

As for the Pinks, what device are you on? Can you see them in the market? Are they greyed out?

sjhuls123
02-08-13, 01:43 PM
Ohh I see now! I visited a couple other islands and realized that that spot is there on everyones even people who are on a much higher level than me. I wish they would fix that

I am on a kindle HD and the dragons are not available not greyed out just not on it at all. I see in the egg hatching guides that these dragons are available for other devices so why not kindles?

RotomGuy
02-08-13, 01:50 PM
Androids and to a higher extent, Kindles don't receive as much as iOS. Android recently received Pinks though, so I think Kindle should get them soon too.

kwhales
02-08-13, 04:46 PM
Ohh I see now! I visited a couple other islands and realized that that spot is there on everyones even people who are on a much higher level than me. I wish they would fix that

I am on a kindle HD and the dragons are not available not greyed out just not on it at all. I see in the egg hatching guides that these dragons are available for other devices so why not kindles?

That space that cannot be cleared is for a future item. Just like the space on the lower island (the center one) will not be able to be expanded on a kindle. It is a feature on IOS and android called the dawn tree. On our devices, you have a gold tree there. TL keeps certain areas not expandable for future features.

moosehay
02-08-13, 06:41 PM
That space that cannot be cleared is for a future item. Just like the space on the lower island (the center one) will not be able to be expanded on a kindle. It is a feature on IOS and android called the dawn tree. On our devices, you have a gold tree there. TL keeps certain areas not expandable for future features.

Umm.. Android doesn't have the dawn tree

kwhales
02-08-13, 06:57 PM
Umm.. Android doesn't have the dawn tree

Oh. I thought it came with some updates. Sorry. Hopefully you will soon.