PDA

View Full Version : I lost my newly built valentine sceptor

koala23farm
02-08-13, 07:56 AM
I finally finished it n offered it, I even unlocked the new fountain goals. then the system restarted, I couldn't find it in my inventory. Pls help me

deltared
02-08-13, 01:02 PM
If you have "offered" it to the Baron, more than likely it was removed from your inventory at that time. For example, when you "show/give" (don't remember the wording) Ivy the entwined seedling, she takes it and one is removed from inventory.

HTH

midnightmeerkat
02-08-13, 01:17 PM
I finally finished it n offered it, I even unlocked the new fountain goals. then the system restarted, I couldn't find it in my inventory. Pls help me
Do you still have the fountain goal? (true proof of love)

koala23farm
02-08-13, 05:22 PM
no, the fountain goal has been unlocked then locked again, so frustrating

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 01:33 AM
no, the fountain goal has been unlocked then locked again, so frustrating

Probably a good idea to email support@teamlava.com - they should be able to sort it for you

friscosharkboy
02-12-13, 08:54 AM
Support will likely tell you that they can't do anything about it. That's what they did when I lost the completion of some of my goals. Maybe there are so many server glitches they can't address all the lost items. But you can try. When the adventures were glitching badly, I got back a black sheep that had been lost.

PikaSquirrel
02-12-13, 03:07 PM
If anyone else has experienced this, please let us know what you saw happening when you offered the Valentine Scepter. If you saw another goal pop up or if you got a sync error. Thank you.

koala23farm
02-13-13, 06:25 AM
Support will likely tell you that they can't do anything about it. That's what they did when I lost the completion of some of my goals. Maybe there are so many server glitches they can't address all the lost items. But you can try. When the adventures were glitching badly, I got back a black sheep that had been lost.

i wrote the Suport before for other problems, never solved. Never mind, i built another sceptor, but it pains me to spend the hard earned pink gems. Thank you guys for ur reply.