PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Dragons

kizma2
02-08-13, 07:11 AM
Which dragons are LE?

Is Passion, Left heart, Right heart, cupid and rose LE?

Also in a recent Eggs Pic it showed Snowman, Elf, and Fireworks as no longer being LE, is this true?

iaweforfun
02-08-13, 07:22 AM
LE's are dragons availible for a set amount of time. Elf and snowman dragon belong in the Christmas LE dragon set. Left and rightheart are LE's , but they came out not so long ago

kizma2
02-08-13, 07:55 AM
What about fireworks?

RotomGuy
02-08-13, 07:58 AM
Fireworks are New Year LE's.

kwhales
02-08-13, 08:27 AM
According to Sehana, Left and right heart dragons are NOT LE's right now. See thread, Left right heart dragons.

cedkugedchgd
02-08-13, 09:35 AM
who ever told you that snowman and elf are LE's?

hamadrys
02-08-13, 09:38 AM
So basically, if goals have a certain amount of days, it doesn't mean that the dragon will be gone by then. Correct ?

hamadrys
02-08-13, 09:38 AM

Well they were put as LE's on an old egg chart.

enoch4
02-08-13, 10:08 AM

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s637/darkglacier/iPhone036_zps634b2ba8.png

The dragons were advertized as LE when they came out. (Same with fireworks, and elf). I like this game a lot but this is one area I think TL needs improvement. They encourage people to spend gold by leading us to believe dragons are going to be around a much shorter period of time than they actually are. Remember how witch and pumpkin were supposed to only be available 4 days? Then came out again? It is great if they want to make dragons available indefinitely so everyone has a shot to get them, but they should be upfront about it so people aren't spending gold under false pretenses. It is a poor business practice to confuse people like that, IMO.

enoch4
02-08-13, 10:13 AM
So, I think it would be really helpful, given past confusion, if TL could clarify the LE status of the christmas dragons and the valentines dragons. So people can choose what to spend gold on without feeling misled. That's just my two cents.

enoch4
02-08-13, 10:56 AM
Would be nice if someone came along and clarified all this, of course.

Agreed :)

kooky panda
02-08-13, 11:44 AM
Guys I did check on this, and limited dragons have timers on them.

Your goal maybe have a timer and expire, but you will still have the dragon in the market and be able to breed it.

enoch4
02-08-13, 11:47 AM

Your goal maybe have a timer and expire, but you will still have the dragon in the market and be able to breed it.

Thanks for checking kooky. So, that means valentines dragons are definitely not LE, right? Does this apply to the christmas/fireworks dragons as well, meaning they are here to stay (since they have no timer)?

enoch4
02-08-13, 11:48 AM
Or does that mean we won't know if they are LE or not, until a timer appears?

SamKanj
02-08-13, 11:49 AM

I do not understand this, there is not any timer on the dragons (snowman, elf and fireworks), even though they have been out for a while. So does that mean that they will be gone but we can't know when in the meantime?

NeferTsukia
02-08-13, 12:18 PM
I do not understand this, there is not any timer on the dragons (snowman, elf and fireworks), even though they have been out for a while. So does that mean that they will be gone but we can't know when in the meantime?
They came with a goal, and that goal had a timer. But the timer to breed the dragons has yet to pop up, so until then I assume they aren't LE.

THanks for the infor Kooky.

kooky panda
02-08-13, 12:39 PM
Thanks for checking kooky. So, that means valentines dragons are definitely not LE, right? Does this apply to the christmas/fireworks dragons as well, meaning they are here to stay (since they have no timer)?

Any item from the games can be removed down the line, but with no timers on the new dragons, I would say they are safe for now.

enoch4
02-08-13, 12:47 PM
Any item from the games can be removed down the line, but with no timers on the new dragons, I would say they are safe for now.

Ok, so everything stays for now, but timers could appear later to warn us if a dragon is going to be removed from the market. We won't know until we see a timer. Thanks for the info Kooky, it is helpful.

Darkstorm2
02-08-13, 04:42 PM
Can they bring back the zombie dragon for a few days to gives us a chance since it was le when I had no electricity for three weeks?

hamadrys
02-08-13, 04:53 PM
Thank you for communicating so nicely with us, Kooky. It is nice to know these things. Takes the pressure off :)

chariiirox
02-08-13, 07:30 PM
Got all of the LE dragons except Pumpkin and Passion... Trying for Passion... Would've loved if Pumpkin had stayed for some more time... Hope they would bring it back this Haloween :)

DragonHeart0
02-08-13, 08:27 PM
I'm hopeful that witch will come back, I think its my favourite of all and I wasn't playing when it was out.

tonguelashing
02-08-13, 11:06 PM
I missed a lot of the Halloween LE dragons (got the zombie but that's it) and the turkey dragon. So I only have 82 possible dragons according to the dragon album. Though I can't get 5 of those either (gem dragons plus scarecrow and storm) as I'm on Android on this account. Hopefully soon though. I kind of hope the LE dragons come out each season, plus add some new ones so people can get them if they didn't the first time or if they just started the game later, etc. Would be good IMHO.

tailsprower
02-08-13, 11:34 PM
Well it's good to know there's hope for the only missing : snowman . But I should focus on cupid . It would be lucky if rose is fire and forest because I could get a snowman as a fail :)

thatgirl444
02-08-13, 11:41 PM
ohh thank goodness...I can not for the life of me get the elf and I really want one...so at least I know i have time

tailsprower
02-09-13, 12:08 AM
ohh thank goodness...I can not for the life of me get the elf and I really want one...so at least I know i have time

Don't worry I got mine by using fruitful X parakeet :) !

DragonHeart0
02-09-13, 11:09 AM
OMG OMG OMG this is the best day!!! I finally just got my Elf ✨✨✨doin' a happy dance✨✨✨ with Parakeet and Air. Parakeet was an elf fail :). Now processing the rest of the backlogged fruitfuls will become a happier task.

I so wish those of you who are still trying luck!! LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!

lilylunalove
02-09-13, 12:18 PM
I too would love for the Halloween and Thanksgiving LE's to come back next holiday. Wasn't playing DS yet when they were out and it kinda bothers me that I can't ever collect all the dragons. Then again they wouldn't be that special if they come back so I understand that point of view as well.

kwhales
02-10-13, 03:01 PM
I know that the heart dragons are not LE's right now, but does that include passion? Trying for cupid is becoming a nightmare, and if i have to try for passion before the 14th, I will go dragon crazy.

makafushigi
02-10-13, 03:46 PM
I would love for a Witch comeback. Its the only one im missing. This cupid dragon.... I could live my whole life without another charm dragon.

kooky panda
02-10-13, 03:54 PM
I know that the heart dragons are not LE's right now, but does that include passion? Trying for cupid is becoming a nightmare, and if i have to try for passion before the 14th, I will go dragon crazy.
I am not seeing a timer on the passion so I do not think it is a limited dragon.(at least not today..lol)

grondai
02-10-13, 04:40 PM
The witch and pumpkin came out and a lot of people didn't have timers. That's why they cam out a second time. I was one of those people and I had no clue witch was an LE. They were trying to make it fair

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s637/darkglacier/iPhone036_zps634b2ba8.png

The dragons were advertized as LE when they came out. (Same with fireworks, and elf). I like this game a lot but this is one area I think TL needs improvement. They encourage people to spend gold by leading us to believe dragons are going to be around a much shorter period of time than they actually are. Remember how witch and pumpkin were supposed to only be available 4 days? Then came out again? It is great if they want to make dragons available indefinitely so everyone has a shot to get them, but they should be upfront about it so people aren't spending gold under false pretenses. It is a poor business practice to confuse people like that, IMO.

purplegem611
02-10-13, 04:48 PM
Anyone know how many hours for the rose dragon? It doesn't say the hours in the guide thread?

sweetstuff525
02-10-13, 04:59 PM
Anyone know how many hours for the rose dragon? It doesn't say the hours in the guide thread?

That because it hasnt come out yet.... The release is delayed

purplegem611
02-10-13, 05:11 PM
That because it hasnt come out yet.... The release is delayed

Thank you!!

enoch4
02-10-13, 05:39 PM
The witch and pumpkin came out and a lot of people didn't have timers. That's why they cam out a second time. I was one of those people and I had no clue witch was an LE. They were trying to make it fair

I understand that, and I agree that bringing them back was the right move because of the mix-up. It was just an unfair situation for those of us who felt pressured by a false deadline to spend a lot of gold unnecessarily. It was the first time LEs came out so I'm sure they are trying not to make that mistake again. Hopefully in the future information about the timeframe of limited content will be accurate and consistent for everyone across the board. So it is truly fair for everyone.

kwhales
02-10-13, 06:50 PM
I am not seeing a timer on the passion so I do not think it is a limited dragon.(at least not today..lol)

Thank you. There is a timer on the valentine quest, but I guess its just for the archway.