PDA

View Full Version : Pink fur by lovecupine?

NayanPrakash
02-08-13, 03:57 AM
I read a post about how someone got a pink skukupine and it gave pink fur! Haven't got one, are there any specific places which I should try? Also could anyone tell what pink fur is used for? Thanks

Edit-KP- Here is the little guy!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/98C0A881-67B0-4D7E-A83F-07FC649FF779-230-00000017A4EF8C7C.jpg

Edit: lovecupines can appear when you collect from valentine items like the plants, animals and the spire of love.

Please note that if you are doing the quest to have a certain amount of pink furs and one to load them into a caravan, loading them into the caravan will reset the count for the other quest to 0.

lotuskat
02-08-13, 07:45 AM
Do you mean Pink Pelts? You'll need them for a quest.

NayanPrakash
02-08-13, 08:09 AM
Do you mean Pink Pelts? You'll need them for a quest.
Oh ok thanks! I don't know about pink pelts...but maybe I'll get them when I see my first lovecupine...

absolute46
02-08-13, 08:25 AM
You also need it to upgrade the love spire

midnightmeerkat
02-08-13, 12:57 PM
Oh ok thanks! I don't know about pink pelts...but maybe I'll get them when I see my first lovecupine...

And it seems the lovecupines appears when tending/hitting the valentine plants/trees...... So many things to do so little energy!

cakeandpie
02-09-13, 06:02 PM
Aw rats, I was hoping there was no need to whack the pink skunkupines. I managed to get a troll to appear at the edge of my kingdom where he wasn't bothering anything and so I left him there so I can go about my tasks unbothered by pests. I NEVER have enough energy since this update so I am really bummed that I will have to use more on pests.

maguar
02-09-13, 06:26 PM
I've had someone tell me they got one when collecting from the spire of love

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 06:34 PM

I got 2 pelts from the first one that triggered my pelt quest

maguar
02-09-13, 06:42 PM
I've had 2 from everyone that I've defeated.

nasha86
02-10-13, 01:19 AM
How often do everyone meet lovecupines? I only see one two days ago. Don't know when can complete the 20 pink furs... @__@

maguar
02-10-13, 01:22 AM
I just finished that goal. It took me two days with a lot of my energy going towards tending valentine flowers.

bowlfullofcherries
02-11-13, 01:14 AM
Hi, all. I've had two separate issues with the darling little stinkers. First, I defeated one (hiii-ya!) and got a brown fur. Bogus! And a game mistake, I hope. Then I beat one and only got a tail. I can actually see that one being canon, but frustrating nonetheless for all the trouble I went through finding the little rodent. Anybody else with these issues?

NayanPrakash
02-11-13, 06:10 AM
I've got two lovecupines now! Saw two of them, both while collecting from the valentine flowers. Am working on the quest for pink pelts. Thank you everyone for answering my question

NayanPrakash
02-11-13, 06:11 AM
By the way, has anyone completed the knightly bling bling quest by Ivy? Was just interested to know what happens next. Thanks

onemansmiracle
02-11-13, 07:26 AM
After bling bling,you'd better upgrade your theatre to lv3 ,and then a library to lv5... I am working on the mermaid scales :( very close...

NayanPrakash
02-11-13, 09:48 AM
After bling bling,you'd better upgrade your theatre to lv3 ,and then a library to lv5... I am working on the mermaid scales :( very close...

Ok thank you! I've upgraded my theatre to level 1. Will try to gather materials for the next upgradation. To be honest, I don't like upgrading at all. It takes too much and gives very little. But I guess it's gotta be done...

olcastle
02-11-13, 02:50 PM

So it was the last valentine goal? Just upgrading left?

onemansmiracle
02-11-13, 08:29 PM
So it was the last valentine goal? Just upgrading left?

No it wasn't the last goal,I now can send knights to new adventure now,but unfortunately I started an old adventure just before I have new adventure unlocked.. I supposed we have to do at least 2 times of new adventure to find unicorn wing,and it's corn?

midnightmeerkat
02-11-13, 08:31 PM
I've had 2 from everyone that I've defeated.

I have noticed that too :)

midnightmeerkat
02-11-13, 08:34 PM
Ok thank you! I've upgraded my theatre to level 1. Will try to gather materials for the next upgradation. To be honest, I don't like upgrading at all. It takes too much and gives very little. But I guess it's gotta be done...
As well as having a theatre at level 3 you will need to build one

bowlfullofcherries
02-11-13, 09:34 PM
I have noticed that too :)

My husband has four shards and so he collects two each time as well. Not I. I'm stuck at one shard and I've been playing longer. :(

NayanPrakash
02-11-13, 11:58 PM
As well as having a theatre at level 3 you will need to build one

What? Do you mean that I have to have a level 3 theatre and build one more theatre?! I can upgrade my current theatre but building another, that's going to take ages to do!

NayanPrakash
02-12-13, 12:00 AM
My husband has four shards and so he collects two each time as well. Not I. I'm stuck at one shard and I've been playing longer. :(

Same here. It's been like 4 months or maybe even more, and I haven't got my second shard. When I got my 1st shard, I was so happy, I thought, oh so it exists!just going to wait now for my 2,3,4 shard

marrrina
02-13-13, 07:34 PM
I haven't had a lovecupine in days. I can tell this goal will take a while -.-

cymoril69
02-13-13, 07:36 PM
I get lovecupines hen I tend all my valentine flowers at once. It seems to trigger them showing up more, when you tend more flowers one after another. I always get 2 pink furs from them. I've never gotten fur anywhere else. You need 30 pink furs for the LOVE Caravan.

marrrina
02-13-13, 11:43 PM
I only have 3 Vday flowers. My trees from the forestry goal have already fully grown and been chopped down. Hopefully I'll get more lovecupines when I get around to the goal of growing all types of Vday flowers

lotuskat
02-14-13, 08:53 AM
I've had a lovecupine pop up when collecting from the Love Spire too. Since Love Stones and Love Wood are more plentiful than Entwined Seedlings, you might want to build a couple of Love Spires too.

NayanPrakash
02-14-13, 10:06 AM
I've had a lovecupine pop up when collecting from the Love Spire too. Since Love Stones and Love Wood are more plentiful than Entwined Seedlings, you might want to build a couple of Love Spires too.
That's a good idea! Maybe I'll get more lovecupines that way. Thanks!By the way, I haven't been able to get the Thomas's past love questsWhat should I do?

elaur
02-14-13, 10:22 AM
All my white and red petals are maxed and I'm still only at 8.

lotuskat
02-14-13, 10:50 AM
That's a good idea! Maybe I'll get more lovecupines that way. Thanks!By the way, I haven't been able to get the Thomas's past love questsWhat should I do?

There was another post on this I think. It said you needed to complete the Lift the Spell quest.

Perry9877
02-14-13, 04:09 PM
I have several of the Valentine flowers and have been tending them hoping for seedlings, but I still have just 6 pink furs. It is rather maddening.

marrrina
02-14-13, 04:44 PM
I encountered 2 or 3 lovecupines today.. Didnt get pink fur from any of them :(

NayanPrakash
02-16-13, 09:04 AM
I encountered 2 and got only rat tails, no pink fur. So far have only 3 pink fur. And pink jewels, forget about them. Have only been able to get 2 so far. Will never be able to complete valentine sceptre or knightly bling bling! Even though TL says they've increased the pink jewel drop rate I don't seem to be so lucky *sigh* 

vizcaya112
02-17-13, 01:39 PM
Is the only place these critters come when collecting from valentine flowers???

maguar
02-17-13, 01:49 PM
They've been reported from valentine plants and love spires.

pun8
02-20-13, 03:28 AM
Been trying to catch these and since the last two days and there is no sight of them. Need so many pink pelts can't complete any of the quests or upgrade The love spire. Have been watering the pink plants, hacking the pink tress and tapping on the pink animals with no sight of them. Just a lot of trolls and fang beasts and even skunk pines . What should I do?

katbtodd
02-20-13, 04:18 AM

Also when you collect from the new pink flowers,,,

olcastle
02-20-13, 01:40 PM
Just a lot of trolls and fang beasts and even skunk pines . What should I do?

Focus on pink stuff, don't touch anything (ponds and craft buildings are safe) until you get a skunk.
When you get a skunk, leave it and do anything you want except the pink stuff, then **** the skunk.
Repeat 40 times :)

elaur
02-21-13, 06:04 PM
Oh man I'm so far behind on this it's making me crazy. And to top it off I have both the pink pelts and love caravan going at the same time and I keep clicking give without thinking to see my progress in the caravan forgetting it resets the pink pelt quest to zero. Ahhhhhhhh

justk9188
02-21-13, 08:04 PM
As i thought, giving pink fur will reset count in Pink pelt goal.
I had to beat 17 love skupun for 30 furs 'cause two of them didn't drop fur.

bopang
02-22-13, 12:29 AM
Pretty hard to meet a single lovecupine in recently 36 hours.
I have a lot of love plants and water them very often :-(

Sad.

olcastle
02-22-13, 01:52 AM
I was thinking to start this topic all day. So it's not just me then.
It takes to waste 2-3 full energy bars to catch a lovecupine now.
Before it was 10-15 flowers.
It's not I'm ****ing lovecupines but they're ****ing me.

chickenbug
02-23-13, 12:16 AM
I'm not getting any lovecupines pop up - never even seen one.
I'm collecting from my spire of love, level 3, tending love plants and chopping love trees, and even chopping/tending normal items and still nothing.

I've only got the love caravan, master botanist and knightly confidence challenges left atm.

Can anyone help?

CottageRose
02-23-13, 12:35 AM
Are you collecting one at a time, as soon as you get 1 energy? I have better success when I make myself wait until I have 6 or 8 love plants to collect from all at once, and 10 energies available. This seems to attract the lovecupines for me, with a few extra energy to fight them. Good luck.

maj1977
02-23-13, 01:31 AM
Also- make sure you don't have another beast hanging out on your board. I agree that I have the best luck when harvesting multiple valentine flowers in a row.

chickenbug
02-23-13, 01:42 AM
I've been waiting till I have full energy to start tending etc, but darn, I missed a troll hanging out in my woods! :-/ will go finish him and see if I have better luck. Thanks guys :)

wassupbaby
02-23-13, 02:45 AM
That's why ! You can only have 1 monster at time in your land. Finish your troll and the lovecupines will appear.

jengif
02-23-13, 06:17 AM
I don't think there are any more lovecupines. I haven't seen one in days. I have ten Val flowers and my Val spire is level 3. Nothing. I just expanded to get a Val tree...chopped it down... Nothing. Well not nothing, got a fang beast. Grrr.

wassupbaby
02-23-13, 07:01 AM
After collecting 30 pink furs for Love caravan , i now have 10 more .... dont know what to do with :S

jengif
02-23-13, 08:39 AM
Does anyone know if doing the "dispel the love magic" quest will make no more lovecupines spawn?

NayanPrakash
02-23-13, 08:57 AM
Does anyone know if doing the "dispel the love magic" quest will make no more lovecupines spawn?
No I don'tI have got so far only 6 pink furand I still need 4 pink jewels more so I can craft knightly bling blingthese goals are so tough...at least for methough if your theory is right I need to finish lovecupines quest before reaching that quest...which seems unlikely

wassupbaby
02-23-13, 08:57 AM
No , doing the new adventure ( Dispel the love magic) wont affect to lovecupines. I've done it many times and still get lovecupines.

NayanPrakash
02-23-13, 08:59 AM
But most probably that won't happen. Because if you dispel the love magic then shouldn't all the trees and animals too change back to normal? I have neighbours who've completed all the quests and that didn't happen with them...so hopefully lovecupines will still appear

NayanPrakash
02-23-13, 09:00 AM
No , doing the new adventure ( Dispel the love magic) wont affect to lovecupines. I've done it many times and still get lovecupines.
Oh yes thanks! As soon as I wrote my post you wrote the answer to my question lolwell that's a relief to hear

cityfan
02-28-13, 04:38 PM
...haven't seen one on either my phone or Ipad in 2 days!
Need that fur still for the Love Caravan.

ginrae22
02-28-13, 04:40 PM
I read on other threads that you can trigger them by collecting from valentines day buildings or flowers or trees and so far it's worked for me. I still don't have enough but at least now I know how to get them!

sweetstuff525
02-28-13, 04:41 PM
I have only gotten 4 since the update I think they need to eliminate the others in v day version so we get our pink furs

ginrae22
02-28-13, 04:50 PM
I have only gotten 4 since the update I think they need to eliminate the others in v day version so we get our pink furs

That would be oh so lovely lol. I can hardly do anything without getting all the other monsters.

s_lynne
02-28-13, 05:38 PM
I haven't gotten any pink skunks in about a week. I'm constantly collectin from valentines buildings and flowers but the regular skunk is the only one that pops up.

olcastle
02-28-13, 06:47 PM
Look at my strategy
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45945-Pink-fur-by-lovecupine&p=549960&viewfull=1#post549960

vchanhs
02-28-13, 10:14 PM
Just keep collecting from valentine flowers. Be patient and they will come. I already got 59 pink fur in total. If you are trying hard for the master botany quest, you get them easily.

AutumnHikari
02-28-13, 10:17 PM
I only get them from watering V-Day flowers, but I have to water like 6 of them at least at a time, so it helps if you've got a bit of a garden...still need a lot more furs though!

vchanhs
03-01-13, 09:41 PM
Btw, collecting from pink animals trigger them too.

AutumnHikari
03-02-13, 07:15 PM
I've been getting less and less Lovecupines....can't wait for pink fur goals to be finished!

stanleymoo
03-03-13, 06:12 AM
Sorry don't know if I'm posting right new on here:) I'm level 17 and started the game with the valentines edition and I've still only managed to get 4 pink furs!!! Am I doing something wrong? I just seem to get everything but the luvcupines x Plz help x

maguar
03-03-13, 02:19 PM
Just make sure you're collecting/clearing valentine plants and collecting from valentine animals (if you have them) or the love spire. They're still appearing. I had about 4 yesterday.

NayanPrakash
03-04-13, 06:36 AM
I've still got only 13 pink fur even though I often collect from my Valentine plants. And the love caravan wants so many of them...don't know if I'll ever finish the quests in time...but still having lots of fun playing this game lol

vchanhs
03-04-13, 06:54 PM
68 pink fur already. 30 for love caravan. Need 2 more for my 4 love spire and I can keep all my valentine stuff. So be patient and they will come.

maguar
03-05-13, 02:45 AM
I've still got only 13 pink fur even though I often collect from my Valentine plants. And the love caravan wants so many of them...don't know if I'll ever finish the quests in time...but still having lots of fun playing this game lol

Make sure you don't load them in the caravan before finishing the other quest that needs them.

NayanPrakash
03-05-13, 09:39 PM
Yes, you're right MaguarI read that somewhere else too, so I didn't load my caravan first. I just completed the 20 pink furs quest!! Now I need 10 more to finish the caravan. Fingers crossed for 10 more lovecupinesthough I noticed that lovecupines appear when you collect from all your VD plants along with the spire of love continuously in a row. So I'm going to do that and see how it works

maguar
03-06-13, 02:52 AM
I think I've realised why some people are reporting different drop rates from the lovecupine. My main account drops two furs at a time. On this account I have the shard that improves monster drops. On my secondary account (just started it) I only get 1 at a time. I have even unlocked the tablet so no shard.

journeysmom
03-06-13, 04:10 AM
I am beginning to suspect that the closer I am to a goal, (in this case the "Love Caravan" ) the harder it is to get the required items!!

NayanPrakash
03-06-13, 06:02 AM
I am beginning to suspect that the closer I am to a goal, (in this case the "Love Caravan" ) the harder it is to get the required items!!

Lol I've suspected that myself quite a lot of timesThere was the time when I got 8 pink jewels for the bling, and then it increased to 10. Lovecupines have always been very hard to get. But today, I finally have started crafting the bling and I have 26 pink fur!!! So I guess it's TL's way of annoying usBut it's a lot of fun if we stick through the goals because it turns out even the unluckiest of us can become lucky

sockball
03-06-13, 08:19 AM
I finally realized I could build a billion love spires with all the dust and love stone I don't use. I got the 20 furs I needed in a few days. You buy the spires and can build right away assuming you haven't used all the dust for rainbows. I enjoyed collecting from the spires and stopped having to use energy to get "you can't hold more white/red petals" message.

mrsrobinson89
03-06-13, 02:51 PM
I finally realized I could build a billion love spires with all the dust and love stone I don't use. I got the 20 furs I needed in a few days. You buy the spires and can build right away assuming you haven't used all the dust for rainbows. I enjoyed collecting from the spires and stopped having to use energy to get "you can't hold more white/red petals" message.
Did you have to upgrade the spires or just build them? Also do the spires themselves give pink pelts or just trigger pink skunk? I haven't seen one in days and when I did I only got one pelt, this is going to take a long time!!

maguar
03-06-13, 02:59 PM
Did you have to upgrade the spires or just build them? Also do the spires themselves give pink pelts or just trigger pink skunk? I haven't seen one in days and when I did I only got one pelt, this is going to take a long time!!

The spires can trigger the lovecupines. They don't give pelts

vchanhs
03-06-13, 05:02 PM

Don't buy too many love spires. They count as your royal buildings making you hit your max buildings number.

sdwombat
03-07-13, 09:01 AM
Most of the advice I find on these forums is spot on, but I have had little luck with this one. I don't really care too much about the 20 pelt quest, plus I lost credit for 10 furs when I upgraded my love spire (which I would never have done if I had known that, or realized how scarce these beasts would be). I have tried tending the Valentine's plants when collecting from the love spire (even though I have no use for their resources, and am, therefore, in effect wasting energy), building 2 more love spires, which I then placed next to my original upgraded one, planting a Valentine's tree which needs tending, plus moving 6 of my Valentine's flowers over by the love spires. I have managed 1 lovekupine in 24 hours. I can't go 2 steps without encountering a Fangbeast, nor can I harvest a wheat crop without a skunkupine, but no pink critters :(. All of my love spires are collected at once, I do those first before doing anything else. Any other suggestions? I am just concerned about running out of time for the Love Caravan, and feel that if we are to collect 30 of something, we ought to get a fair shot of actually accomplishing it.

vchanhs
03-07-13, 05:09 PM
I don't know is it just me or not but my pink animals seems to trigger them more often. I only have one of each of the pink animals but I get lovecupines almost everyday.

olcastle
03-07-13, 06:20 PM
I think I've realised why some people are reporting different drop rates from the lovecupine. My main account drops two furs at a time. On this account I have the shard that improves monster drops.

I have the second shard but always get just 1 fur.

olcastle
03-07-13, 06:25 PM
I can't go 2 steps without encountering a Fangbeast, nor can I harvest a wheat crop without a skunkupine, but no pink critters :(. All of my love spires are collected at once, I do those first before doing anything else. Any other suggestions?

It's the same suggestion like I made before: don't make ANY non-pink steps until you get a lovecupine.

scgirl2310
03-07-13, 08:04 PM
I can't get any of the pink ones to appear.

sdwombat
03-07-13, 09:12 PM
I understand. I AM doing the pink stuff first so that I don't attract the other beasts instead. With doing so much building, upgrading, and expanding, it's frustrating to waste the energy tending plants, and still no pink critter :(

arwenaessedai
03-09-13, 02:56 AM
Focus on pink stuff, don't touch anything (ponds and craft buildings are safe) until you get a skunk.
When you get a skunk, leave it and do anything you want except the pink stuff, then **** the skunk.

It works! I got 4 pink furs in 3 hours. Thanks! 😀

sdwombat
03-11-13, 09:09 AM
I am finally having some better luck, although I was annoyed when one of those dumb critters didn't drop his pink fur!!! Anyway, not getting one every time, but at least a couple a day now. All of these other tasks and quests to do, and I am obsessing over this one lol!!!

sdwombat
03-13-13, 05:14 AM

Thanks to your strategy, I completed the 20 pelt quest a couple of days ago, and the Love Caravan this morning. Now I can quit wasting 6 energy tending plants whose resources I don't need! Anyway, it feels good to accomplish something, because the Magic Garden quest takes forever waiting for the Magic Fruit, and I am still battling monsters for the Thurston quest line.

bionicsal
03-13-13, 06:33 PM
I just spent 30 energy in a row on all pink things >.<
And not 1 lovecupine.. I completed one mission needing pink furs now I just have 10 left to get for the caravan, it's been a week or so no with no lovcupines..
Would it may be because I completed the baron mission to get rid of the love spell?
I'm still getting love stone, kissing dust and the seedlings, so all the other pink related stuff.. :(
I've made more plants and tried them but nothing.
Also where do I find the unicorn stuff, the wing and the horn? I've completed the valentine adventure I cpl times, the dark cave and others but no unicorn wing or horn..
Any advice??

bionicsal
03-13-13, 06:55 PM
I don't know is it just me or not but my pink animals seems to trigger them more often. I only have one of each of the pink animals but I get lovecupines almost everyday.

Is the only way to get the pink animals to purchase with gems?

bionicsal
03-13-13, 06:58 PM
I haven't gotten any pink skunks in about a week. I'm constantly collectin from valentines buildings and flowers but the regular skunk is the only one that pops up.

Same.. :(

vchanhs
03-13-13, 07:46 PM
Is the only way to get the pink animals to purchase with gems?

I got both the pink sheep and pink cow from the Valentine adventure.

bionicsal
03-13-13, 07:55 PM
I got both the pink sheep and pink cow from the Valentine adventure.

Ok, thanks, I've done that quest 3 times I think now... No animals ... Yet!!

bionicsal
03-13-13, 07:56 PM
And not 1 lovecupine.. I completed one mission needing pink furs now I just have 10 left to get for the caravan, it's been a week or so no with no lovcupines..
Would it may be because I completed the baron mission to get rid of the love spell?
I'm still getting love stone, kissing dust and the seedlings, so all the other pink related stuff.. :(
Also where do I find the unicorn stuff, the wing and the horn? I've completed the valentine adventure I cpl times, the dark cave and others but no unicorn wing or horn..
Any advice??

Ok so I done just pink items again just now, and got 2 lovecupines :D Cheerin!! Both dropped 2pink fur.. So I should be able complete that mission soon!!!
Yay!!

maguar
03-14-13, 03:46 AM
Any advice??

Dispelling the love doesn't affect them. I did it and still get them from time to time. Just keep collecting from the pink stuff. I hope your luck improves

jovanisto
03-14-13, 04:16 PM
I built 3 love spires just to get lovecupines. I found that these are the most likely to bring the animal.

jansden
03-14-13, 09:46 PM
Why does the pink fur have a "craft" button when trying to upgrade the spire but there is no craft in the love shack???

shellie1520
03-15-13, 12:29 AM
Trying to collect 20 is taking forever. Any faster way to make them appear?

vchanhs
03-15-13, 02:10 AM
Trying to collect 20 is taking forever. Any faster way to make them appear?

Don't try too hard. You will get enough in time. I get too many pink fur now that I only have a pink chicken out.

babyguppy
03-15-13, 08:38 AM
my loveupine says to destroy with a sword from the workshop, But the workshop does not have an option for sword. so how can
i get rid of it?

kooky panda
03-15-13, 08:58 AM
my loveupine says to destroy with a sword from the workshop, But the workshop does not have an option for sword. so how can
i get rid of it?
Please post here so I can have a CM check on this for you.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46909-Lovecupine-can-t-get-rid-of-it!&p=565372&viewfull=1#post565372

meto106
03-15-13, 09:17 PM
I keep getting dumped to the love shop when I try that craft button and I am wondering if I am suppose to dye brown pelts with the pink dye...no option to do this. Has anyone figured it out?

vchanhs
03-15-13, 10:19 PM
I keep getting dumped to the love shop when I try that craft button and I am wondering if I am suppose to dye brown pelts with the pink dye...no option to do this. Has anyone figured it out?

Most likely the fixes is not there yet. Once valentine ends, we may have that option to craft it.

Pamdebear
03-20-13, 02:37 PM
I'd like to also know how to get pink furs. I have some but haven't seen a pink critter for weeks. It's holding me up from completing goals.

maguar
03-20-13, 02:58 PM
I'd like to also know how to get pink furs. I have some but haven't seen a pink critter for weeks. It's holding me up from completing goals.

Make sure you're collecting from valentine plants, animals or buildings.

corko111
03-21-13, 11:18 PM
Is it just me or has the pink skunks stopped all together. I was getting alot but haven't seen one for a couple of weeks. Is this to do with valentine quests finishing?????

dapplefur
03-22-13, 12:15 AM
Is it just me or has the pink skunks stopped all together. I was getting alot but haven't seen one for a couple of weeks. Is this to do with valentine quests finishing?????

i had three today. they actually seem to be increasing for me.

NayanPrakash
03-22-13, 03:31 AM

Actually if you keep collecting from the valentine day plants and buildings you'll get them. I got a whole garden of valentine plants which I'd already crafted while doing the master botanist quest, so I've stored most of them, that's why I too seem to see less lovecupines these days.

Sawabugh
03-28-13, 04:50 AM
I haven't gotten a Pink Pelt in 2-3 weeks and have only gotten 5 total since the start of this!!! I keep wasting all my energy by clicking Valentine items that are only producing coins and some petals.

I have 15 pink flowers, 13 pink trees, 2 pink animals, 2 pink mushroom rings. I'm getting so frustrated trying to get these endless goals done that it doesn't feel possible or fun anymore.

It's also frustrating trying to find information or help for this game. For instance, There is conflicting info on this board about how to unlock the Pink Rainbow. I read here that it unlocks with the Master Botony goal so I paid for a shrub with purple gems to finish (because crafting wasn't working and clicking items gave no supplies!!)....well my rainbow is still locked.

It would be great if when we click a locked item an info box could pop up telling us what goal unlocks it! I know a lot of us spend a lot of time doing google/forum searches for help with this game, usually for goals since there is no helpful info within the game. New goals should give us a clue where to find the required items since our energy islimited.

maguar
03-28-13, 05:35 AM
Hi Sawabugh. Sorry you're having a hard time getting the lovecupines. You're doing the right thing by collecting from valentine items.

If you've already got the dispel the love adventure, you need to do the adventure once then start collecting from Thomas' house. You'll get quests to help Thomas with letters for his lady love. Each time you finish one part collect from his house a few times. There are four parts. After you've done them when you're doing a random action Agnes will reply and unlock the rainbow for you.

Sawabugh
03-28-13, 02:31 PM
Thank you, Maguar, tysm for responding. Do you know how long they are giving us to get this done? The length of time these goals take is sooo long!

Thanks for the explanation, that's the first one at has made sense to me. ;) I'm not sure what the "dispel the love adventure" is or if I've done it or not. I thought I was done with the letters because no new goals came up but finally today part 3 came up when collecting from Thomas's house, it just feels like I did many more letters than 2 lol.

So now I have to wait 8 hrs for each Library click and cross fingers for 5 books. I hope I can get it all done in time. Thanks for the helpful info.

maguar
03-28-13, 06:11 PM
Content will be removed in a few weeks. Please see the first post of this thread for more information.

We should get in game notification before stuff is removed. If you're doing the letters you've done dispel the love (valentine adventure). Try collecting from Thomas' house before collecting from the library. Some people report a better drop rate for books.

Sawabugh
04-01-13, 04:29 AM
thanks, yes I am clicking Thomas first then library, only 1 book so far!

I realize they want money from us so they hope we will "speed up" but I won't invest in a game at isn't fair or fun. The frustration from the low drop rate is too much.

Thanks for your input and attempt to help. I still only have 5 pink furs! Lots of clicking, lots of wasted energy, no change.

elaur
04-01-13, 06:34 AM
I found I wasn't getting them at all from the flowers and I was capped at them all. I built a bunch of pick towers and put my pink plants away that were wasting my energy. I started collecting from the towers instead and because I actually wasn't wasting energy I collected more and got more experience because people can sparkle them. I completed it in a few days after I did that. And with no frustration.

Collecting from flowers after your inventory is full is a lesson in frustration.

tessantx
04-11-15, 08:22 PM
I don't have any "love/pink" anything, I am supposed to **** 5 of these and only have seen in 3 weeks. What else will trigger these little guys?

queentina3
04-11-15, 09:10 PM
I don't have any "love/pink" anything, I am supposed to **** 5 of these and only have seen in 3 weeks. What else will trigger these little guys?

Only your pink alicorn or wedding alicorn will trigger them, and it can take awhile. Just ignore the goal and play as usual...eventually you'll get 5 of them.