PDA

View Full Version : No Chinese New Year themed items

yeahsosweet
02-08-13, 01:27 AM
Am I the only one who is disappointed that they took away last years CNY stuff and give us absolutely nothing in the last update. I love the valentines stuff but it would have been nice to have a 2 themed bakery to recognize both holidays. They could have at least brought back the 2012 stuff for one week!

nky1111
02-08-13, 04:24 AM
evry1 else either has bought out all the CNY stuff, or haven't seen it al all))))

who would spend gems on junk when the bakery is full of stuff?? lol

nmishii
02-08-13, 05:42 AM
One person's junk is another person's treasure. There are many who would spend gems on CNY stuff.

nmishii
02-08-13, 06:00 AM
Am I the only one who is disappointed that they took away last years CNY stuff and give us absolutely nothing in the last update. I love the valentines stuff but it would have been nice to have a 2 themed bakery to recognize both holidays. They could have at least brought back the 2012 stuff for one week!

There's a lot going on in Jan/Feb besides Valentines - CNY, Super Bowl, Academy Awards, Mardi Gras, ... and TL seems to be spreading them out among their games. Bakery Story had a really big CNY theme last year. Pet Shop Story has a CNY theme this year. I still have my CNY decorations from last year and have a small section with that. It would have been nice for them to have brought back the items from last year since they released quite a lot, but TL seems to be a little behind with what they are releasing.

patriciabudville
02-08-13, 07:24 AM
CNY bakery update was amazing last year, RIP fortune cookies and their high food yeild. D:

cherryberry9
02-08-13, 10:34 AM
I'm sad we got no CNY stuff.

nky1111
02-08-13, 11:03 AM
One person's junk is another person's treasure. There are many who would spend gems on CNY stuff.

oops, i meant the 'junk' part is what's always available))) so they got rid of a good free stuff to sell it

catgirl477
02-08-13, 03:08 PM
Just use any stuff that you bought last year, if you have any

yeahsosweet
02-08-13, 11:55 PM
That's the problem, I wasn't sure if it was holiday or not and I was going to buy anyways but then they were removed. Bummer. Then I was hopeful the would re-release like they did with the Halloween and valentines decor but no such luck. Unless it is coming next week...