PDA

View Full Version : Alicorn Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Elen4070
02-07-13, 11:56 PM
Anyone know the stats for the alicorn? How much feeding it takes to grow, collection time, and if theres a limit like with buildings? Im assuming hes slow and greedy, just cuz he refills energy... But does anyone have specific info?

As long as you have completed the Goal "Researching The Steed" and are on the Goal "The Mystic Alicorn", you will eventually obtain the Alicorn parts.

Edit: there are two ways to get the alicorn: from the market or by crafting.

To craft an alicorn you need a love shack and to have unlocked the alicorn.

To unlock the alicorn you need to collect from Thurston's fort (may take a couple of collections). You when then get a quest where Ivy asks you to make some bling for Thurston. As you finish this quest a new one will appear. Keep completing the quests that appear after finishing the previous ones. You'll eventually get one call Mystic wings & horns. This requires you to find a wing and a horn from adventures. They're rare drops. When you've found or skipped them the alicorn will be unlocked.

The alicorn takes 5 days to grow up. You can collect from it once a week to completely refill your energy. It may say +40 but if your cap is 30 you'll on,y get up to that. Please note that collecting from it will not take your energy over the max so only collect when you're almost empty.
edit from SpiritWind: the energy cap does not apply anymore. If you collect from an alicorn with full energy, you will get 40 more on your total. :) added January 2016

POST VALENTINE DAY

You will still be able to do the alicorn goals, unlock it and craft it if you have the Love Shack.

If you don't have the Love Shack you will only be able to purchase it in the market. The Love Shack was part of the 2013 limited time Valentine's Day content.

Added June 2017:
Sacred Horns and Sacred wings only drop from these adventures:

Search the Ancient Vaults
Hunt Roaming Bandits
Explore Dark Caves
Traverse the Desert Sands
Dispel the Love Magic

absolute46
02-08-13, 12:40 AM
He takes 22 hours per feeding, 5 feedings total. Not sure about anything else

david0207
02-08-13, 05:20 AM
Hi, can someone please tell me where or how you can craft alicorn. I know you can buy it but it also has a crafting box next to it, and i would rather craft it than buy it for 600 gems that i don't have. Thank you

kikilicious74
02-08-13, 07:00 AM
Once you finish Thomas' love goal there, he wants you to build the "love shack". It's at the bottom, but locked by goal.

patriciabudville
02-08-13, 07:16 AM
You can build a unicorn thing?! I was wondering what the box next to it meant, thought it meant I had one in storage.

blurbie
02-08-13, 06:33 PM
Awesome! We can build it?

maguar
02-08-13, 07:21 PM
We can. There are two items (horn and wing) that cost 200 gems each if you don't have them. I think they might come from the new adventure. Not sure what triggers the new adventure to appear though.

Elen4070
02-08-13, 10:04 PM
Thank you very much!

mackbolan
02-09-13, 08:02 AM
My guess is that the new adventure will appear after you give Thurston his Knightly Bling Bling necklace and coax him out of his Fort.

kooky panda
02-09-13, 09:17 AM
We can. There are two items (horn and wing) that cost 200 gems each if you don't have them. I think they might come from the new adventure. Not sure what triggers the new adventure to appear though.

Do you think it may be triggered after upgrading the Tavern?

maguar
02-09-13, 10:57 AM

Not sure. I've held off on upgrading it as I need the noodles for spicy feasts.

Looking at the picture int the valentine update thread the adventure description is to rid the wood of love magic gone haywire. That would seem to be something further along in the quest lines. Probably something to do with a baron quest given what's revealed in the story. (Don't want to say too much if people aren't up to it).

wassupbaby
02-09-13, 11:58 AM

How do you know that cost 200 gems ? Have you unlocked the alicorn ?

maguar
02-09-13, 03:17 PM
I haven't unlocked it but I can see what the items look like. As I don't have them it shows the gem cost under them.

Elen4070
02-09-13, 03:29 PM
To anyone else wondering, yes, five feedings each 22 hours to grow (and 88 gems per 22 hour skip)....
... And then to no surprise.... The energy drop takes SEVEN DAYS....

xtcinla11
02-09-13, 04:22 PM
To anyone else wondering, yes, five feedings each 22 hours to grow (and 88 gems per 22 hour skip)....
... And then to no surprise.... The energy drop takes SEVEN DAYS....

Huh????

badger8
02-09-13, 04:24 PM

Don't think this is the quest line.. I'm up to level 4 on the tavern, the goal disappeared & there isn't a new one that followed.

mamareader02
02-09-13, 04:41 PM
Glad it's not tied into that goal-just wonder how far we have to go and which goal line the new adventure is tied to!just hope whomever discovers it first,posts which goal line it came from

salamander2007
02-09-13, 08:29 PM
I decided to skip my lunch for the next 5 days, and purchased the gems needed to buy this Alicorn. It's less than fifteen bucks, and I've been very happy with the upgrade, so I think it's only right that I spend some money to support the game that I love. Hopefully my money helps the developers to ensures the continuity of this game.

zombiefun
02-09-13, 09:36 PM
Salamander, somebody posted below that energy drop from alicorn is once in SEVEN days. Keep your lunches.

Elen4070
02-09-13, 09:38 PM
It takes seven days for the alicorn to give its drop, as in, the energy refill.
Just like it takes 22 hours to make a knight's quest, or an hour to make an earth wisp, the alicorn takes seven days.

Elen4070
02-09-13, 09:40 PM
Yes i have an adult alicorn and its drop takes seven days. Being OCD with my game, i bought six alicorns... Saving up for one more, but still its only a drop a day.

salamander2007
02-09-13, 10:07 PM
Well, I'll craft the remaining six. Everybody needs a personal goal, right guys?

wassupbaby
02-10-13, 12:17 AM
Yes i have an adult alicorn and its drop takes seven days. Being OCD with my game, i bought six alicorns... Saving up for one more, but still its only a drop a day.

Omg , that's the spirit !!! Way to go .
But im also sad cuz i cant afford even 1 :)

wassupbaby
02-10-13, 12:23 AM
Hey , i think its not fair that the alicorn takes so long to drop extra energy. I mean 7 freaking days ? Seriously ? It should drop once a day .

Elen4070
02-10-13, 12:34 AM
Lol, i shouldnt tho... It like, food irl, or alicorns? Alicorns!
And debts irl... Heh

midnightmeerkat
02-10-13, 12:35 AM
Omg , that's the spirit !!! Way to go .
But im also sad cuz i cant afford even 1 :)

I'm going to craft lots. :)

Elen4070
02-10-13, 12:36 AM
Its not fair but its in the end a way to make money by TL... Like the energy cap, and so many valentine items costing gems.... :/

Elen4070
02-10-13, 12:37 AM
I will try to craft more too, thanks for the idea!

wassupbaby
02-10-13, 12:42 AM
I'm going to craft lots. :)

That's my plan too. But the sad part is we still dont know how to unlock the adventure :)

midnightmeerkat
02-10-13, 03:01 AM
That's my plan too. But the sad part is we still dont know how to unlock the adventure :)

Not yet.... But hopefully soon!

sgtmonkeynads
02-10-13, 03:53 AM
Finish thurstons neck piece . Then collect from the theatre. Pink jewels are too rare, just buy them.

This suddenly turned in to a paytoplay game of sorts. Since every goal needs some insanely rare drop to complete, or 20 rare drops that no body can really figure out where they come from. Not one of my new plants drops the seed as its supposed to.

Two months of playing and still only one knowledge shard.

wassupbaby
02-10-13, 04:16 AM
Oh thanks. I cant buy gems so i guess it'll take a while. But i'd rather take it slow than running out of goals in 1 week :)

salamander2007
02-10-13, 05:08 AM

Saving up for one more? The last time I count, you've already have 10 baby alicorns playing in the park. Oh god... I'm going to miss food..

absolute46
02-10-13, 10:00 AM
After all the valentines day quests and requesting valentines day cards from your friends, you have to craft an absorption crystal. Once it's complete, your new goal is to craft a valentines day feast (chocolate milk, boxed candy, and I forgot the third item) and send your knights on a love adventure. I'm assuming that's when you will get the missing items to craft the alicorn

absolute46
02-10-13, 10:09 AM
Does it at least drop full energy?

Elen4070
02-10-13, 01:45 PM
Saving up for one more? The last time I count, you've already have 10 baby alicorns playing in the park. Oh god... I'm going to miss food..

Yes, i now have 1 adult and 9 baby alicorns and im about 300 dollars short of home money... Good thing i switched to generic meds or id be in trouble now! But TL games are therapeutic to me, let out stress and whatnot, so i see it as a mind-calming investment.

Elen4070
02-10-13, 01:45 PM
Does it at least drop full energy?

It supposedly does. But it tskesseven days so i cant confirm yet.

midnightmeerkat
02-10-13, 01:51 PM
After all the valentines day quests and requesting valentines day cards from your friends, you have to craft an absorption crystal. Once it's complete, your new goal is to craft a valentines day feast (chocolate milk, boxed candy, and I forgot the third item) and send your knights on a love adventure. I'm assuming that's when you will get the missing items to craft the alicorn

Can you post screen shots of the feast and love adventure please?

jrwheoki
02-11-13, 11:03 PM
Cost of an Alicorn is 600 gems...and once it's grown takes SEVEN DAYS to drop one full energy recharge. A single recharge costs me 50 gems so technically it will be THREE MONTHS (12 weeks) before the gem investment in an Alicorn sees a return.

onemansmiracle
02-12-13, 01:46 AM
I plan to craft it slowly... Without giving up any lunch money ;) keep something to wait for

Elen4070
02-12-13, 08:40 AM
Cost of an Alicorn is 600 gems...and once it's grown takes SEVEN DAYS to drop one full energy recharge. A single recharge costs me 50 gems so technically it will be THREE MONTHS (12 weeks) before the gem investment in an Alicorn sees a return.

Feeding the adult alicorn cost gems?
Thats Just wrong! Feeding other animals doesnt take resources other than energy!! Thats not fair!

mamareader02
02-12-13, 08:55 AM
I think she meant that buying a full recharge of energy the regular way costs 50 gems,so the free energy the alicorn gives will only be seen as a profit after 3 months,don't think she meant it costs 50 gems to feed

wassupbaby
02-12-13, 10:25 AM
Omg, 12 alicorn now , seriously elen ?@___@

debsbaked
02-12-13, 01:36 PM
Woohoo! Absorption crystal crafted, sugar feast being crafted!!! Wonder what else I'll need for this adventure!?

Elen4070
02-12-13, 09:31 PM
I think she meant that buying a full recharge of energy the regular way costs 50 gems,so the free energy the alicorn gives will only be seen as a profit after 3 months,don't think she meant it costs 50 gems to feed

Oh! *relieved sigh* im so glad i misunderstood...! My 12 alicorns should pay off then!!

Yes, wassupbaby, i must seem insane.

But the game honestly helps me.

gwcastle
02-12-13, 10:36 PM
Elen, I wonder what's your castle's name. I invited you to be my neighbor but after you accepted my invitation I couldn't find your ID in my long neighbor list (>200). I want to see your alicorns daily before I have one of my own.

rengirl1978
02-12-13, 10:46 PM
Yes, i now have 1 adult and 9 baby alicorns and im about 300 dollars short of home money... Good thing i switched to generic meds or id be in trouble now! But TL games are therapeutic to me, let out stress and whatnot, so i see it as a mind-calming investment.

I can agree with this.

bowlfullofcherries
02-12-13, 11:54 PM
Castle Story is therapeutic? They could totally sell that! :D

yummydedumdum
02-13-13, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know where to find "Sacred Wing" and "Sacred Horn". I completed the Bling Bling quest and did not get the option of the Alicorn.

kooky panda
02-13-13, 10:44 AM
Does anyone know where to find "Sacred Wing" and "Sacred Horn". I completed the Bling Bling quest and did not get the option of the Alicorn.
You can get these items from doing adventures.

nasha86
02-13-13, 10:58 AM
You can get these items from doing adventures.

Hi, Kooky panda. Do you know what kind of adventures can we find Sacred wing and horn yet? Dark Cave or Love? I'm totally confused when seeing their guide

nasha86
02-13-13, 11:00 AM

After upgrading the Theater to level 3, then Library Lev. 5 and collect from library, the Mystic Alicorn will appeared.

elaur
02-13-13, 11:13 AM
It takes 12 weeks to make it worth buying an Alicorn with gems. (600 gems refills 30 energy once a week for 12 weeks) So after 12 weeks you are getting "free" refills.

Elen4070
02-14-13, 12:00 AM
Elen, I wonder what's your castle's name. I invited you to be my neighbor but after you accepted my invitation I couldn't find your ID in my long neighbor list (>200). I want to see your alicorns daily before I have one of my own.

My castles name is "aploo"... :)

Elen4070
02-14-13, 12:04 AM
I can agree with this.

Castle Story is therapeutic? They could totally sell that! :D

it really is. Gives me simple tasks that are easily or medium diffivulty to achieve, rewards me when i achieve them, teaches me patience to wait for energy or builds or drops, i can do things however fast or slow i need to take them... In all it is flexible enough to allow me peace of mind, but interesting enough to captivate my attention for several months now.

wassupbaby
02-14-13, 12:42 AM
Hi, Kooky panda. Do you know what kind of adventures can we find Sacred wing and horn yet? Dark Cave or Love? I'm totally confused when seeing their guide

There's no specific adventure that you need to do. The wing and horn are rare drop so it might take a while.

vivviv33
02-15-13, 02:02 AM
May I know the wing and horn are rare drop from where? Any plants or animals or mining...? Thanks!

wassupbaby
02-15-13, 03:01 AM
May I know the wing and horn are rare drop from where? Any plants or animals or mining...? Thanks!
Sorry , its actually rare reward from adventures( no specific) so far only 1 person has reported that he/she got it from explore the dark caves.

kikilicious74
02-15-13, 08:32 AM
Has anyone gotten one yet?

gwcastle
02-15-13, 03:37 PM
My castles name is "aploo"... :)

Thank you!

Elen4070
02-18-13, 09:23 AM
Just as an update for anyone looking for more info, alicorns do drop a "full" energy refill, although its one point below yor max energy.
What i mean is it takes into account how much energy you have the moment you collect, and what your max is. For example, if my max is 40 and i have 1 energy which i use to collect, it gives me 40-1= 39 energy. So its not really really a full energy refill, since it doesnt give 40, and one should definitely collect from the alicorn on 1 energy and mo more, because youd be wasting alicorn drop if you had 5 or 10 energy for example.

mamareader02
02-18-13, 09:38 AM
At least 9 adventures and not a single thing for Ali!

mamareader02
02-18-13, 09:40 AM
So yes,I've broken down and got 2.people have asked me how to get Ali-go on an adventure to your nearest Walgreens,get an itune card,wait for sale(thank you for one Sunday!),load card,and voila!

Fomomo
02-18-13, 09:56 AM
Just as an update for anyone looking for more info, alicorns do drop a "full" energy refill, although its one point below yor max energy.
What i mean is it takes into account how much energy you have the moment you collect, and what your max is. For example, if my max is 40 and i have 1 energy which i use to collect, it gives me 40-1= 39 energy. So its not really really a full energy refill, since it doesnt give 40, and one should definitely collect from the alicorn on 1 energy and mo more, because youd be wasting alicorn drop if you had 5 or 10 energy for example.

I dislike how this is set up. I understand the max energy, but energy from Sir Piggles, Alicorn, and adventures are like gifts and should be treated as such, meaning add onto existing energy count. This issue should be treated as a bug and be fixed.

cymoril69
02-18-13, 10:32 AM
So yes,I've broken down and got 2.people have asked me how to get Ali-go on an adventure to your nearest Walgreens,get an itune card,wait for sale(thank you for one Sunday!),load card,and voila!

Question for you......how do you "load" the gift card to buy gems? Is it through iTunes? Or though your iPhone? I would rather do that then charge it to my credit card.....more like cash. Thanks

mamareader02
02-18-13, 10:49 AM
Load it by going to bottom of iTunes on ur phone,click sign in,then redeem,will give u a place to enter code found on back of itune card,fill in the code,click go or done(it gives different prompts sometimes)will say thank you,ur credit is now whatever u put in!i only use itune cards to buy anything off phone,It's easier and get charged no interest and can't spend past what I load!

gwcastle
02-18-13, 02:02 PM
My alicorn finally got unlocked after I finished the blingbling and Old Thomas's requests. But I don't know how long it will take to find the horn and other stuff.

Elen4070
02-18-13, 09:20 PM
I dislike how this is set up. I understand the max energy, but energy from Sir Piggles, Alicorn, and adventures are like gifts and should be treated as such, meaning add onto existing energy count. This issue should be treated as a bug and be fixed.

I agree, specially considering how expensive the energy is...

wassupbaby
02-19-13, 01:12 AM
My alicorn finally got unlocked after I finished the blingbling and Old Thomas's requests. But I don't know how long it will take to find the horn and other stuff.

Really ? My alicorn is still unlocked and ive done all the goals except only 1 left about finding horn and wing.

wassupbaby
02-19-13, 01:13 AM
Really ? My alicorn is still unlocked and ive done all the goals except only 1 left about finding horn and wing.

*i mean , my alicorn is still locked :|

iLLUMI2012
02-19-13, 10:19 PM

Where is everyone getting the Pink Jewels to complete the Bling Bling task? I've been collecting from my mines and hacking away at rock outcrops etc but I've only found 5. Myself and a couple of other neighbours are trying desperately to unlock the Alicorn. So any tips on Pink Jewels?
Thanks! :)

laVirtualCloset
02-20-13, 04:22 AM
Where is everyone getting the Pink Jewels to complete the Bling Bling task? I've been collecting from my mines and hacking away at rock outcrops etc but I've only found 5. Myself and a couple of other neighbours are trying desperately to unlock the Alicorn. So any tips on Pink Jewels?
Thanks! :)

After upgrading my mines to lvl three, my drop rate on pink jewels and gold nuggets improved. Also, I got the best results from chopping iron rich rock.

islandvivi
02-20-13, 05:07 AM
Does anyone know what quest will bring you the alicorn horn and wing? I'm at that point but I'm not sure if I should send the knights to explore dark caves, or on a simple quest etc, don't want to waste supplies. And for the person asking, this was triggered by collecting from the level 5 library

mareewat
02-20-13, 06:10 AM
Sigh... I have done at least three each of all adventure types (sadly I crumbled and used Gems a few times.. Darn tempting Gem sale.. Lol... I digress) and no alicorn drops... I feel an early days diamond dragon sinking feeling.. Off to stare at my castle.. Tapping my fingers.. Hurry up.... Hurry up....

jaybay1147
02-20-13, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know what quest will bring you the alicorn horn and wing? I'm at that point but I'm not sure if I should send the knights to explore dark caves, or on a simple quest etc, don't want to waste supplies. And for the person asking, this was triggered by collecting from the level 5 library

All quests may drop the wing/horn but as you can see it costs 200 a piece so you may wana make alot of food for your knights.

midnightmeerkat
02-20-13, 07:05 PM
All quests may drop the wing/horn but as you can see it costs 200 a piece so you may wana make alot of food for your knights.

The wing and horn costs seem to be random... On 1 of my games it is 500 a piece and on the other it is 130 each to skip

LuckyDuck013
02-20-13, 08:07 PM
I've only done the Valentine's Day adventure since it the update. After I unlocked the Alicorn mission it only took me 5 tries to get a wing and horn. I actually got 2 horns in a row then I got the wing. Anyone know if you can have more than 1 Alicorn?

Luna48
02-20-13, 09:14 PM
LuckyDuck, you are a lucky duck.

maguar
02-21-13, 03:09 AM
I've only done the Valentine's Day adventure since it the update. After I unlocked the Alicorn mission it only took me 5 tries to get a wing and horn. I actually got 2 horns in a row then I got the wing. Anyone know if you can have more than 1 Alicorn?

I think there's someone who's up to about 10 now

justk9188
02-21-13, 04:15 AM
Wonder if alicorn will be removed after Val time is over.
600 gems instead of waiting 90 mins ?
Maybe i'll wait :)

maguar
02-21-13, 05:19 AM
They've said that the alicorn will remain

katbtodd
02-21-13, 10:42 AM

I have sent 4 valentine meals in a roll nothing for me yet,.sent out spicy meal today. , hope to see some thing soon ,,the only task i have left is the flower one..

katbtodd
02-21-13, 10:43 AM

Mine is not open to buy in the love shack,,, what opens it up ,,,

katbtodd
02-21-13, 11:23 AM
I think there's someone who's up to about 10 now

I have the horn wing unicorn task in my little book,, but in my love shack its still locked ,,what opens it up,,, i sent 5 valentine meals The last 4 was in a Roll nothing ,,,sent a spicy meal this time

midnightmeerkat
02-21-13, 11:49 AM
Wonder if alicorn will be removed after Val time is over.
600 gems instead of waiting 90 mins ?
Maybe i'll wait :)

Waiting 90 min for what?

habanero89
02-21-13, 02:19 PM
Waiting 90 min for what?

For max. energy. Thats how long it takes for your energy to completely refill if you have no energy left.

maguar
02-21-13, 02:20 PM
Mine is not open to buy in the love shack,,, what opens it up ,,,

I haven't unlocked it yet but I think it could be completing the horn and wing quest

SakuraSweetie
02-21-13, 02:34 PM
How do you unlock the Alicorn goal. What quests you have to do?

lotuskat
02-21-13, 02:35 PM
Once you complete the Knighlty Confidence quest, the Alicorn quest is next in line.

lotuskat
02-21-13, 02:36 PM
Sorry, you first have to complete a quest requiring upgrades to the Theater. Then you get the Alicorn quest.

SakuraSweetie
02-21-13, 03:04 PM
Thanks I don't have theater I am only level 16.this not fair valentine items only for 6-8 weeks.

elaur
02-21-13, 04:48 PM
I just skipped the library and theatre upgrades with gems from installing other games.

I didn't have a theatre either.

katbtodd
02-22-13, 08:36 AM
I haven't unlocked it yet but I think it could be completing the horn and wing quest

Thank you

rengirl1978
02-22-13, 08:20 PM
I just got the alicorn quest today! Collected from my Valentine Castle mission, however, and only got one of those shimmer liquids, 4 energy and some coins. Such a disappointment! If that is all I get, make it a 30 minute time, not a day!!

Elen4070
02-22-13, 10:48 PM

I have 12 and all are functional and working.

jrwheoki
02-22-13, 11:02 PM
Anyone else noticing that when collecting energy from alicorns.... The graphic says "+40 energy" but only adds 29 energy to your energy bar....... also BE WARNED! the energy is not stackable...... if you collect from alicorn when you have say 20 energy left... it will only give you 9 energy up to 29. best to drain your energy down to 1 and then collect to get best benefit.

jaeson123
02-22-13, 11:26 PM
you can make an alicorn in the love shack

wassupbaby
02-23-13, 02:50 AM
I dont have an alicorn ... Yet :(
Stuck with the goal , cant afford to buy gems :S

katbtodd
02-23-13, 06:11 AM
I dont have an alicorn ... Yet :(
Stuck with the goal , cant afford to buy gems :S

��Your not alone , I been trying hard,, with flowers every 4 hours and getting the same over and over and the castle giving me nothing no matter what adventure I send it out on ,, good luck

katbtodd
02-23-13, 06:12 AM
It's become ,, just a waiting game

farmerted7
02-23-13, 12:02 PM
Is it true then that alicorn is a double whammy-- you get decreased one for collecting, but then you also only get 29 energy as a result-- so it's taken another energy off as well?

catcrack
02-23-13, 01:40 PM
I tried to craft one with a troll horn and wool knitted wings, but it didn't turn out very well.

(=^ェ^=)

thatgirl444
02-23-13, 01:51 PM
I tried to craft one with a troll horn and wool knitted wings, but it didn't turn out very well.

(=^ェ^=)

Lol..alicorn isn't much into cooties infected troll horns

CuddlyDragon
02-23-13, 07:40 PM
Anyone else noticing that when collecting energy from alicorns.... The graphic says "+40 energy" but only adds 29 energy to your energy bar....... also BE WARNED! the energy is not stackable...... if you collect from alicorn when you have say 20 energy left... it will only give you 9 energy up to 29. best to drain your energy down to 1 and then collect to get best benefit.

Has anyone else seen this?

roosfamily
02-24-13, 07:34 AM
Has anyone else seen this?

Me exactly the same.

twigsandberries
02-24-13, 01:31 PM
Do the horn and wing only drop from adventures when you reach Ivy's "mystic alicorn" goal (where you are actually told to find them)? Or is it possible to find them any time in the questline?

justk9188
02-24-13, 06:33 PM
You must unlock the alicorn quest to find wing and horn in adventure.
Don't know which adventure has high chance to get wing and horn,
But i've just got wing from dark cave adventure.

iLLUMI2012
02-25-13, 01:12 AM
Sorry , its actually rare reward from adventures( no specific) so far only 1 person has reported that he/she got it from explore the dark caves.

Thanks for the info wassupbaby. I'll try the Hunt Roaming Bandits. Thanks! ;)

Monkeh2369
02-25-13, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the info wassupbaby. I'll try the Hunt Roaming Bandits. Thanks! ;)

I have tried that one a couple of times and got nothing from it. I have just kicked off Dark Caves so fingers crossed for tomorrow on that one!!!!!

mymummy789
02-25-13, 02:34 AM
I finally managed to get a Sacred Wing from the Hunting Roaming Bandits adventure. Only taken a weeks worth of adventuring! I wonder how long it will take to get the Sacred Horn?

elaur
02-25-13, 08:37 AM
I've done quite a few valentines quests but got sick of the low rewards so I'm back to the most expensive one.

I hope it's not like the tablet where I'm just unlucky :,(

mamareader02
02-25-13, 10:10 AM
Still need horn-think I got the wing 2 weeks ago!

midnightmeerkat
02-25-13, 11:30 AM
I finally managed to get a Sacred Wing from the Hunting Roaming Bandits adventure. Only taken a weeks worth of adventuring! I wonder how long it will take to get the Sacred Horn?

I got a wing from the bandits as well..... I also skipped the wing and horn goal on one of my games so got the alicorn for only 260 gems. On the other game skipping is 500 gems each so not skipping on that one!

jjanous
02-25-13, 12:48 PM
Has anyone unlocked the Alicorn, or the pink rainbow? If so please tell me what quests to focus on completing. What does the Alicorn do exactly? Thanks

katbtodd
02-25-13, 12:54 PM

I been doing all adventure in no kinda order and getting no where fast

katbtodd
02-25-13, 12:55 PM
I've done quite a few valentines quests but got sick of the low rewards so I'm back to the most expensive one.

I did the valentine 5 times in a roll got nothing in return did the spicy and ended up with a big rock,,,, good luck

katbtodd
02-25-13, 12:56 PM
Has anyone unlocked the Alicorn, or the pink rainbow? If so please tell me what quests to focus on completing. What does the Alicorn do exactly? Thanks

Thomas love letters and library one

Elen4070
02-25-13, 03:12 PM

This is true,
ENERGY IS NOT STACKABLE, IT WILL ONLY REFILL YOU YOUR MAX ENERGY MINUS ONE (29 formost players)
Definitely collect from alicorn with only ONE energy in your bar.

elaur
02-25-13, 03:23 PM
Does it look like you can get more than one alicorn from adventures?

Once it's unlocked do you still have to do adventures to get them?

Does the goal unlock when you find the first wing or horn?

Why is the alicorn in pieces?? ;)

Wollstonecraft
02-25-13, 03:33 PM
I have lost count of how many adventures I have done in the past few weeks and still no wing or horn. I have tried all the adventures several different times and nothing! It is so frustrating? Is there any way to boost your chances?

Baraze
02-25-13, 06:06 PM
Yes! Finally got my horn from an adventure. It was from the one with the mighty feast meal.

Monkeh2369
02-26-13, 02:55 AM
I got a Wing this morning from the Dark Caves adventure I set off yesterday :)

sampau
02-26-13, 03:50 AM
how can I unlock the Alicorn goal???

dng1234
02-26-13, 06:28 AM
Does anyone know what the other item needed to craft the alicorn? And how many you need. It's looks like lumen essence but I want to make sure before I make a bunch. Thanks!

justk9188
02-26-13, 07:40 AM
1 wing
1 horn
5 lumin essence

iLovePeach12
02-26-13, 08:27 AM
I got the wing this morning from the Valentine's adventure n got the horn the other day from Dark Cave. I've been on 6 adventures since I unlock the Alicorn goal 1 week ago.

iLovePeach12
02-26-13, 08:35 AM
Btw, neither one of them came in a box. In fact, I received the wing along with a box containing 1 Kissing Willow tree.

elaur
02-26-13, 08:54 AM
So did the alicorn unlock after you got both pieces?

iLovePeach12
02-26-13, 09:36 AM
The "Mystic Alicorn" quest that requires you to find the Sacred Horn and Wing from adventures unlocks the Alicorn recipe in the Love Shack. After you got both pieces, the "Alicorn Summoning" quest would be triggered. Once you've finished crafting the Alicorn, you'll be rewarded with 3,000coins and 1xp; and that's the end of the Alicorn quest line for now.
I'm in the process of crafting my 1st Alicorn, another 19hrs to go...so excited!

dng1234
02-26-13, 11:18 AM
1 wing
1 horn
5 lumin essence
Thanks! I figure I could go ahead and get that together while waiting on adventures.

katbtodd
02-26-13, 01:28 PM
I have lost count of how many adventures I have done in the past few weeks and still no wing or horn. I have tried all the adventures several different times and nothing! It is so frustrating? Is there any way to boost your chances?

I have no answer..but am doing the same as you and getting no where doing all and mix them up,,, getting frustrated here

katbtodd
02-26-13, 01:30 PM

I did what you did and only got the rock,,,good luck. Back to the valentine for a few and off to the next

Wollstonecraft
02-26-13, 01:51 PM
Sorry you are having rotten luck too. Still nothing for me. (sigh) and it is starting robe no fun

Perry9877
02-26-13, 02:16 PM
I do adventures every day, I have done mostly Valentine Adventure, but not a bloody item worth much. I have not even gotten a cave yet. Please tell me again why I do this. LOL

tasjatjuh157
02-27-13, 08:10 AM
Ive done the valentine quest for atleast 2 weeks now, no wing or horn and as most of you nothing worth spending alot of time and recourses making the ingredients for the quest.. pfff frustrating

and the botanical quest, i need two more plants for a week now, but i just get the same over and over again and i do it atleast twice a day. Hopefully we have some more time to get these items before its gone..

MiniLaura
02-27-13, 10:09 AM
I now have two wings! I guess, technically, an alicorn has two wings, but I would have rather had the horn. (Both wings came from the Hunt Roaming Bandits adventure.)

midnightmeerkat
02-27-13, 11:36 AM
Can we have an answer from teamlava if the wing and horn will still drop from adventures after the valentines items are removed from the game?

heidik901
02-27-13, 11:44 AM
I just foind a wing from Hunt Roaming Bandits. Has anyone figures out which adventure drops the horn? I've explored dark caves many times with no luck.

badger8
02-27-13, 11:57 AM
I got a horn from the valentine adventure a few days ago. Still need wing, so I'm trying roaming bandits.

olcastle
02-27-13, 02:18 PM
Can we have an answer from teamlava if the wing and horn will still drop from adventures after the valentines items are removed from the game?

Alicorn won't be removed so probably the wings and horns too

katbtodd
02-27-13, 06:02 PM
Ive done the valentine quest for atleast 2 weeks now, no wing or horn and as most of you nothing worth spending alot of time and recourses making the ingredients for the quest.. pfff frustrating

and the botanical quest, i need two more plants for a week now, but i just get the same over and over again and i do it atleast twice a day. Hopefully we have some more time to get these items before its gone..
Welcome to my world 50 plants later and still need one more,,,lol

heidik901
02-28-13, 12:17 AM
I now have two wings too. Ugg... I love and hate this game!

wassupbaby
02-28-13, 02:37 AM
Still no wing or horn *sigh* after doing so many adventure i got many mystery box with orange trees, unicorn statue , dark cave formation etc but still no wing and hornnnnn :(

katbtodd
02-28-13, 03:12 AM
Still no wing or horn *sigh* after doing so many adventure i got many mystery box with orange trees, unicorn statue , dark cave formation etc but still no wing and hornnnnn :(

Yes very frustrating ,,, but we keep at it don't we ,,a game we love to hate...lol ,, its addicting ,we keep coming back and hoping

mamareader02
02-28-13, 08:52 AM
Got the wing-but 2 weeks later...still no horn,been doin the valentine adventure daily,which is gettin stingy on rewards,not right since it takes a lot of energy to prepare just one adventure(constantly having low stores or running out of scales and dust!)pinky gems are actually the least of my concern,I have a fairly good supply.horn,oh horn,where are you?

woodlandlady
02-28-13, 09:49 AM
The "Mystic Alicorn" quest that requires you to find the Sacred Horn and Wing from adventures unlocks the Alicorn recipe in the Love Shack. After you got both pieces, the "Alicorn Summoning" quest would be triggered. Once you've finished crafting the Alicorn, you'll be rewarded with 3,000coins and 1xp; and that's the end of the Alicorn quest line for now.
I'm in the process of crafting my 1st Alicorn, another 19hrs to go...so excited!

I have the mystical Alicorn quest, to find the wing and the horn, but the Alicorn goal remains locked in my Love Shack. Does it maybe become unlocked when you find a wing or horn? Worried now!!

mamareader02
02-28-13, 09:53 AM
I have the same thing-goal for Ali,but still locked in love shack-I believe it will unlock once we find the wing and horn

MiniLaura
02-28-13, 01:03 PM
And....today I got a third wing! I'm going to have one strange-looking Alicorn.

Baraze
02-28-13, 05:02 PM
I got my second horn today. Wheres my wing?!

Baraze
02-28-13, 05:04 PM
Got the wing-but 2 weeks later...still no horn,been doin the valentine adventure daily,which is gettin stingy on rewards,not right since it takes a lot of energy to prepare just one adventure(constantly having low stores or running out of scales and dust!)pinky gems are actually the least of my concern,I have a fairly good supply.horn,oh horn,where are you?

I got both of my horns doing the 2nd and third adventures. Maybe that will help? The valentine ones just gives me peanuts. I finally got a good bounty last night. 20 energy, 9 gems, a horn and three royal blocks.

maguar
03-01-13, 05:59 PM

I've had this response back:

Although it says +40 energy, this works as an energy refill. There is a delay in getting the very last energy in order to allow players who, are very close to the end of their countdown, time to use another energy so that they get the 1 energy from the countdown and also 1 energy from the last energy from the Alicorn. If they do not, they will waste the 1 energy they could have gotten through their countdown ending.

midnightmeerkat
03-02-13, 04:53 PM
Alicorn won't be removed so probably the wings and horns too

I'm assuming they will still drop but was looking for a definite answer

sgtmonkeynads
03-03-13, 05:11 AM
29 energy. Once a week. Ok, ?. Lame.

Let me call this next one.........St Patrick's day is next. We will get green towers, Walls, shamrocks up the nose, and a leprechaun that will grant us one gem every six months after costing us five hundred gems to complete a quest that allows us to drive the snakes out of our kingdom.

carolinarain
03-03-13, 07:10 AM
I got my Alicorn really easily compared to you guys I feel bad :( I routinely send my knights out daily on the last two adventures (can't think of what they're called) and I keep a stock of spicy meals and hearty feasts and longswords/lumin essence on hand so when I collect from my castle I can just send them right back out, I think that helped. By the time I got to the Alicorn goal I already had a horn, and got my wing within 3 or 4 days. I never used the Valentine mission, so I'd suggest staying away from that one. You'll need 5 lumin essences to craft the Alicorn in the love shack (if you weren't already aware) so start stocking up on mermaid scales and earth wisps now, and I even had my 5 made ahead of time and put away. I mean, the second you get that wing/horn you've been dying for you're going to want to hurry and craft him, right?? I hope everyone gets one. Mine is still a baby, only a couple days old. I have so many gems saved up but I'm glad I resisted temptation and didn't spend any to get him faster, since it sounds like once the excitement fades of actually getting it things are a bit less than thrilling...

carolinarain
03-03-13, 07:15 AM
Does it look like you can get more than one alicorn from adventures?

Once it's unlocked do you still have to do adventures to get them?

I think you CAN craft more than one Alicorn...if you can find the parts again. Mine is still in the Love Shack, and I do have a second wing, so if I find a second horn I could in all fairness craft a second Alicorn!

mamareader02
03-04-13, 01:05 PM
Ok,what's confusing me is that people are saying their Alicorn got unlocked in the love shack-but they didnt have all the parts.so why isn't mine unlocked when I have the wing?i thought for everyone to unlock Ali,they had to do the goal where u found both parts?i have the goal,one part done,but Ali still locked-but it seems others who only have one part have Ali unlocked,what gives?

mamareader02
03-04-13, 02:26 PM
Hello?anybody ?

badger8
03-04-13, 02:39 PM
I only have "found" the horn and mine is still locked. I was assuming you needed both horn and wing to unlock it...

carolinarain
03-04-13, 03:22 PM
Unlocking the Alicorn is actually done by accomplishing a goal. I'm not sure which, as I can't recall but you have to complete one of the goals to do it. Its one that you work on with Ivy I remember that much. You can find all the wings and horns you want, but if you don't complete your goals you'll never be able to summon him, so get cracking!

mamareader02
03-04-13, 04:07 PM
I have the goal to collect his wing and horn-it's the only goal I have

seascape9
03-04-13, 06:11 PM
I have been on 9 different adventures so far and have gotten nothing for the alicorn, very frustrating. Any suggestions?

heidik901
03-04-13, 06:27 PM
I received two wings from Hunt Roaming Bandits and a horn from Explore Dark Caves. My advice is to focus on the regular adventures since they do drop Alicorn parts, and avoid the Valentine adventure where the rewards are less valuable than those the regular adventure. This was, if you don't find Alicorn parts, at least you'll have the more valuable rewards regular adventures provide.

Lee_7
03-04-13, 06:52 PM
I'm so annoyed that I wasted so many gems on this. What sucked me in was the energy renewal. However it only renews every 7 days. Grrr. Wish I had realized that as I wouldn't have bothered for a lousy 30 energy every 7 days. Daily I thought was 'ok' but I still was reluctant and didn't think it was particularly worth it.
:(

Lee_7
03-04-13, 06:53 PM
As mentioned in my post, this energy renewal is only ONCE per 7 days!

Lee_7
03-04-13, 06:54 PM
As mentioned in my post, this energy renewal is only ONCE per 7 days!
Sorry, I was supposed to quote someone else's post but stuffed up haha

blurbie
03-05-13, 12:37 AM
Who cares about the Alicorn. She is cute and all, but what I really want, like right away, is
A Pink Sheeeeeep! I need one!

Elen4070
03-05-13, 02:30 AM
I will stand up and defend the alicorns. Yes, they are expensive to buy and difficult to craft, but for a full energy refill, of course there was going to be a catch! The catch is the seven day wait.
Still, i have found my alicorns to be extremely helpful and not at all a scam, yes, they are slow but they do drop a refill and thats not a scam. If you have more than one, in the long run, they will really prove themselves useful.

Yes, it is a sales stunt, and no. Its not fair for people who dont want to spend gems, but there games are intended for profit after all... Even so they give non-spending players the chance to get them, its difficult but not impossible, so itis a fair chance. I am very happy with this team lava game and dont have complaints about their ideas, including the alicorn.

vchanhs
03-05-13, 03:42 AM
Who cares about the Alicorn. She is cute and all, but what I really want, like right away, is
A Pink Sheeeeeep! I need one!

I got my pink sheep from the valentine adventure. So continue to do the valentine adventure until you get everything you want before switching back to normal adventure to hunt for the parts. Best of both worlds.

blurbie
03-07-13, 12:14 PM
Most of my pink animals were bought with gems too. But I got a chicken and a fluttermush ring on recent adventures!

No Alicorn parts yet.

I get energy beating up critters, and get energy collecting crops. That is pretty good! Energy for visiting neighbors, and sometimes from Sir Piggy or from the castle. It is a pretty good collection.

carolinarain
03-10-13, 10:14 AM
I got a second horn today (have had a second wing for a while) so now we know its possible to keep collecting and summon more Alicorns!

vchanhs
03-10-13, 04:48 PM
I got a second horn today (have had a second wing for a while) so now we know its possible to keep collecting and summon more Alicorns!

Which quest did you do? I have a feeling hunting bandits has the highest drop rate..

carolinarain
03-10-13, 06:40 PM
I switch between hunt roaming bandits and explore dark caves every day, those are the two I always do. When I got the second horn I was exploring dark caves, but I really think it's completely random!

mamareader02
03-10-13, 06:48 PM
I just heard that maybe you have to have everything upgraded to level 4 before you get all parts-can anyone who has made their alicorn already post if this is true or not,thanks

prispunya
03-10-13, 11:10 PM
I don't understand about these wings and horns, the only goals left is the Alicorn, but at my love shack..the Alicorn still "locked by goal", will it be unlocked once i find both? or do i need that to be unlocked first to be able to find any wings neither horns in my adventures? It's been weeks and still not finding any wings or horns, already did all four adventures :(. I'm afraid I can't make it before the Valentine edition officially ends.

maguar
03-10-13, 11:43 PM
I just heard that maybe you have to have everything upgraded to level 4 before you get all parts-can anyone who has made their alicorn already post if this is true or not,thanks

Someone's responded in another thread that you don't have to have everything upgraded.

I don't understand about these wings and horns, the only goals left is the Alicorn, but at my love shack..the Alicorn still "locked by goal", will it be unlocked once i find both? or do i need that to be unlocked first to be able to find any wings neither horns in my adventures? It's been weeks and still not finding any wings or horns, already did all four adventures :(. I'm afraid I can't make it before the Valentine edition officially ends.

You need to finish that goal before it unlocks. GTMoney says if we're on a quest line we won't lose the quests. Check here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46262-Valentine-s-Day-Event-Information) more more info.

kilaalaa
03-11-13, 11:25 AM
How is the Alicorn goal triggered? Is there something I need to do first?

farmerted7
03-11-13, 04:02 PM
I collected for the first time today from my Alicorn. I only had a net gain of 28 energy, my cap is 30. I spent one energy to collect from it, and then only got 29 energy after collecting.

The ALicorn seems to refill energy -1 for no reason at all. Is this a glitch?

farmerted7
03-11-13, 04:28 PM
I think the energy refill is a bug or false advertising. The market description says Alicorn gives full energy refill. So shouldn't it be 30 after I collect?

maguar
03-11-13, 04:30 PM
I think the energy refill is a bug or false advertising. The market description says Alicorn gives full energy refill. So shouldn't it be 30 after I collect?

There is a delay in the last energy coming through

Although it says +40 energy, this works as an energy refill. There is a delay in getting the very last energy in order to allow players who, are very close to the end of their countdown, time to use another energy so that they get the 1 energy from the countdown and also 1 energy from the last energy from the Alicorn. If they do not, they will waste the 1 energy they could have gotten through their countdown ending.

prispunya
03-11-13, 05:14 PM
Thx a lot for ur info maguar :). Its just confusing *and disappointing* to wait for wing and horn to show up everytime i collect from the adventure and still got none.its been weeks, one day for each adventure seems like forever.

maguar
03-11-13, 09:22 PM
Thx a lot for ur info maguar :). Its just confusing *and disappointing* to wait for wing and horn to show up everytime i collect from the adventure and still got none.its been weeks, one day for each adventure seems like forever.

You're not alone. I'm still waiting for a part, any part. They'll come eventually.

farmerted7
03-12-13, 07:17 PM
There is a delay in the last energy coming through

... Sorry, I don't understand.

Should I be waiting to collect from Alicorn until a certain point in the countdown?

maguar
03-12-13, 09:19 PM
... Sorry, I don't understand.

Should I be waiting to collect from Alicorn until a certain point in the countdown?

Just say you have a cap of 30. You use your last energy to collect from the alicorn. You'll immediately get 29 energy and there will be a slight delay before you get the last energy. This is in case you were close to regenerating some energy (which would prevent you from getting the full 30 from the alicorn). So you do get the full energy if collecting with your last energy it's just in two parts.

tasjatjuh157
03-13-13, 02:36 AM
I still dont have the horn or wing!! this is gettig frustrating cause i know the valentine will go soon, ive been doing the valentine quest everyday! and sometimes the regular ones to see if ill get lucky there. What else can i do???

maguar
03-13-13, 02:43 AM
I still dont have the horn or wing!! this is gettig frustrating cause i know the valentine will go soon, ive been doing the valentine quest everyday! and sometimes the regular ones to see if ill get lucky there. What else can i do???

Reading GTMoneys info the alicorn will stay in the market and if you've got the quest you should keep it.

Hi everyone,

The quests and content from the Valentine's Day Edition have now been added to the basic game as well. For everyone who got a head start by downloading the Valentine's Day special edition, we sincerely thank you for your participation and hope you're enjoying the first of many fun content updates from TeamLava.

Some information for you about this update:

Valentine's Day content and quests will be available for 6-8 more weeks.

After that time, new players will no longer be able to get the quests and normal objects (normal trees, rocks, mushrooms etc.) will no longer drop Valentine's-themed items.

Also at that time, all Valentine's Day items (except for the Alicorn) will be removed from the Market.

- If you already on a questline, you won't lose the quests.
- If you already have the Love Shack, you can still use it to produce items.
- All items you've produced will remain on your board or in your inventory.
- Valentine's day items (special flowers, trees, animals) will still drop Valentine's Day materials for use with the Love Shack.

You will be given exact dates for the end of the Valentine's event via an in-game notification. You will have about two weeks warning.

Best wishes,

===

GT

klembodius2
03-14-13, 02:23 AM
Can someone give a definitive answer on what you have to do, (I.e. quest order, how to unlock said quests) to unlock the alicorn. I've read this post and everybody says different stuff and a bunch of worthless information. This isn't a your daily castle story blog to tell us what happen today it's for INFORMATION.

farmerted7
03-14-13, 07:22 PM
Klembodius2,
To unlock the Alicorn for constructing in the love shack, you must collect both a horn and wing. That is a quest. You can skip the quest or part of it with gems, and -- voila-- you will see that you suddenly have the horn and wing ready to use in love shack. You will also need 5 lumin essences to build Alicorn.

kailiu30678228
03-16-13, 08:36 PM
Omg this is a big time for resource.:(:(

waddelow
03-17-13, 03:08 PM
Can someone give a definitive answer on what you have to do, (I.e. quest order, how to unlock said quests) to unlock the alicorn. I've read this post and everybody says different stuff and a bunch of worthless information. This isn't a your daily castle story blog to tell us what happen today it's for INFORMATION.

I have actually found the info really useful. Not great news this late as I'm unlikely to have time to build a theatre & complete goals before valentines is taken away. I don't have the Alicorn goal yet. But it's locked in my love shack.
I think the hard part is one player can't tell you the minimum you need to get there only what they have done. I thought I needed to get the 5 books, but didn't know I needed a theatre, lots of people already had it & just needed to level it up. Anyway good luck!

wassupbaby
03-17-13, 05:02 PM

In order to unlock the unicorn you need to complete a quest line. First goal starts with making the bling bling-2x collect from thurston's fort to trigger.For more info you should check goals thread. Here we only share experience about the last quest in the quest line.

lrs011
03-18-13, 03:10 AM
Hey, I can't get the mission to unlock Alicorn to show up, and I have no missions related to Thomas. I finished the one where he sent his letter to Alice refusing to leave the kingdom, then nothing. HELP!

maguar
03-18-13, 03:13 AM
Hey, I can't get the mission to unlock Alicorn to show up, and I have no missions related to Thomas. I finished the one where he sent his letter to Alice refusing to leave the kingdom, then nothing. HELP!

Do you have Thurston's fort? Collect from it a couple of times to trigger the bling quest. This starts the quest line you need.

ami4587
03-18-13, 08:06 PM
Im still really confused and i agree the comments are not clear. I have the alicorn quest under the Kingdom Goals but I have done a dozen or more adventures with no parts returned. When I go to the Love Shack it says its locked by goal. I've done every Valentine goal but the 20 skunks. So should this be unlocked in the shack or only after getting the wing and horn? I've done at least 15 adventures since it showed up in my goals and haven't gotten anything for the alicorn.

maguar
03-19-13, 01:44 AM
Im still really confused and i agree the comments are not clear. I have the alicorn quest under the Kingdom Goals but I have done a dozen or more adventures with no parts returned. When I go to the Love Shack it says its locked by goal. I've done every Valentine goal but the 20 skunks. So should this be unlocked in the shack or only after getting the wing and horn? I've done at least 15 adventures since it showed up in my goals and haven't gotten anything for the alicorn.

The parts are rare drops. Many people have gone on lots of adventures and still haven't found both or even one part. To unlock it in the love shack you need to either complete the quest by finding the parts or by using gems to skip it.

ami4587
03-19-13, 05:59 AM
Thank you!

cloverzj
03-19-13, 03:50 PM
The parts are rare drops. Many people have gone on lots of adventures and still haven't found both or even one part. To unlock it in the love shack you need to either complete the quest by finding the parts or by using gems to skip it.
exactly.....I think the love adventure gives you horn. I sent them out 3 or 4 times for love adventure and I got 2 horns. But no wings so far although I tried at least 5,6 times other adventures. Need some extra love to get there

lrs011
03-20-13, 04:26 PM
No, how do i getthurstons fort?

kooky panda
03-20-13, 04:39 PM
No, how do i getthurstons fort?

See this thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40538-The-legendary-sword-Excalibam-Thurston&p=463697&viewfull=1#post463697

midnightmeerkat
03-20-13, 04:45 PM

Also when I skipped the quest it gave me the horn and wing.... The skipping cost varies (mine was 130 each part)

Nettis02
03-24-13, 10:34 AM
This goal is driving me crazy!!
How many adventures does it take to get both of the items?
Or can it be that my game is cursed by a bug? Because I've actually got TWO (2) Sacred Horns... but no wing.

Lets see...
My stormID is Nettis02
I have an iPhone 4s, all upgraded.
Could my two-Sacred-Horns-but-no-Wing be a bug?

I've done so many adventures under so long time now that I soon will burst out in tears if I have to do one more adventure in search for this wing!

Luna48
03-24-13, 11:10 AM
I've been going on the adventures daily to get the parts since 2/15 and haven't gotten either part. I figure I'll have them by Christmas. LOL Not a bug, just a "rare" drop.

mamareader02
03-24-13, 11:57 AM
Getting 2 of horns or wings but not the other is not a bug...some of our fave mods here have that same problem,just keep adventuring,I still believe everyone will get all their pieces sooner or later

Nettis02
03-25-13, 05:32 AM
Thanx for your answers!
Oh well.... I have to get out and buy me some patience then. :/

/Nettie Swede

secretkingdom
03-26-13, 04:55 AM
I've been doing the adventures for weeks now. No sign of a wing or a horn. I've been at level 30 for ages so I've even managed to build the 2 new buildings and upgrade loads of my buildings while I've been waiting. To be honest it's a bit boring when you get to this level. It seems to me that once you no longer need something in this game you suddenly get loads of them but when you really need them they are so rare you are tempted to buy them. I just wondered if people who already have an alicorn from crafting or buying are now getting these "rare" wings or horns?

CottageRose
03-26-13, 07:25 AM
Maybe some are, but I am still searching desperately without success for a second set of horn and wings. Lucked out by finding the first set, but my Alicorn is lonely and wants a playmate. :)

ginrae22
03-27-13, 01:09 PM
okay so I've had some issues with the vday goals previously... I had the alicorn goal unlocked....then all of a sudden next time i looked ...nothing. does it actually not unlock until you have both the wing and horn? Will those items not even ever pop up until or unless the goal is unlocked? The only thing i can think of is Thurston is holding me back but I had thought I was done with everything needed to unlock it...guess not. Must have been crazy thinking I saw it unlocked at any point...

mamareader02
03-27-13, 01:20 PM
The alicorn gets unlocked inside the shack when you get both the wing and horn when you have the goal to find the pieces

LinkinPark92
03-29-13, 06:07 AM
After 3 weeks of trying ALL expeditions I still have NO horn for the unicorn.
How can I finally get one? I'd rather don't buy gems to get the horn.
But what if I buy gems and skip it with 130 gems, will I have one then?
Because I can see if I want to buy one later it will cost me 200 gems.

coco85brown
04-01-13, 12:35 AM
I have actually found the info really useful. Not great news this late as I'm unlikely to have time to build a theatre & complete goals before valentines is taken away. I don't have the Alicorn goal yet. But it's locked in my love shack.
I think the hard part is one player can't tell you the minimum you need to get there only what they have done. I thought I needed to get the 5 books, but didn't know I needed a theatre, lots of people already had it & just needed to level it up. Anyway good luck!

You mean a library for the books right you don't need a theatre just a library

mycastleY
04-10-13, 12:29 AM
Hi. My max energy is 30 . M at level 22 . My alicorn gives 40 but obv only 30 is captured. While at level up energy captured is smtimes 33/34.. How or when wud my max energy increase??

maguar
04-10-13, 01:30 AM
Hi. My max energy is 30 . M at level 22 . My alicorn gives 40 but obv only 30 is captured. While at level up energy captured is smtimes 33/34.. How or when wud my max energy increase??

Unless you were an original tester or are in a test group your max is 30. When levelling up your energy has the potential to exclude the cap. It will not exceed the cap if you collect from adventures, sir piggles, trades or the alicorn. Because of this you should collect from these when you are low on energy.

The alicorn says +40 as it completely refills energy and 40 is the highest max.

shambalaya
04-15-13, 10:17 AM
Where are the golden nuggets?
I have been playing for about 10 weeks and have only gotten two golden nuggets in all that time from my two mines and countless hacking away at rock outcroppings.
One went to sir pigglesworth but it seems bling bling is just out of my reach, I'm going to max out on pink jewels before I get enough nuggets!
And all my castle quests will not bring back any parts of the alicorn before Thurston get that outrageous piece of jewellery :-(

It's driving me crazy, TL can't you increase the drop rate, please?

mailedogwhat
04-16-13, 01:45 PM
I've done 11 quests now and not a single alicorn piece...

sugarpinch
04-17-13, 07:30 PM
I have done way more than that and still not a single wing or horn!

pinkypoooo
04-18-13, 11:56 AM
Are there any hints to triggering the alicorn parts during adventures? Which quests have people had the most success? I have been on adventures non stop since I got the alicorn quest at mid/end feb. I ussually hunt for roaming bandits and collect mid day. Still no alicorn. Should I change quests? Collect at night? Spin my castle? What's the deal? I want a Alicorn baby!

fitfunsparkle
04-26-13, 05:56 AM
I had sucess with the valentine adventure for the wing. I got the horn from either the first or second adventure in the list. I did adventures daily since valentines and just got my second piece last week to craft it. My husband has done the same and doesn't even have one piece.

lizzygee23
04-26-13, 05:32 PM
Are we still going to be able to unlock and craft the alicorn even tho the valentine content is gone?

maguar
04-26-13, 06:51 PM
Are we still going to be able to unlock and craft the alicorn even tho the valentine content is gone?

If you have the Love Shack you'll be able to get the goal, unlock it and craft it.

lizzygee23
04-26-13, 07:16 PM
If you have the Love Shack you'll be able to get the goal, unlock it and craft it.

Thank you!

liliputlane
04-27-13, 04:42 AM
No horn or wing been on adventures every day still nothing and only one shard.. I will keep hoping!! Level 30

Wollstonecraft
04-28-13, 07:30 AM
Still no horn for me and I have adventured since the release in Feb. :(

catcrack
04-28-13, 08:24 AM
No horn or wing been on adventures every day still nothing and only one shard.. I will keep hoping!! Level 30
I haven't seen either yet, I wish there was a delete button for the goal, I would tap that in a heartbeat.

(=^ェ^=)

islandvivi
04-28-13, 08:31 AM
I have the wing, and no amount of adventuring has brought me the horn, really can't be paying in gems for that thing, it's really annoying. I've tried every adventure many times over

bluebird5555
04-28-13, 01:33 PM
I discovered CS right before Valentine's Day and quickly became a castle junkie:)!! I don't mind some of the "work" needed to achieve goals, the gem traps, or some of the bugs I've run into...after the game is amazing:)! BUT!!!!! The Alicorn this seems to be the worst EVER!!!!! I've gone on so many adventures, I am a stranger in my own kingdom...lol. If the powers that be at TL care, they will toss a few horns and wings to us lowly peasants....lol. Geez!! I pulled MY hair out trying to get Sabina...hope it is worth it...what does she do anyway? Do gems and energy fall from her hair...lol

Cesar49
04-29-13, 12:44 AM
That's it, my knights are so useless I've fired them! They've been out on quests every day for months now. I complained before when they brought back a third horn, and today they brought ..... ANOTHER horn. So now I have four, and still no wing. I'm giving up on the alicorn!

analine
04-29-13, 03:40 AM
That's it, my knights are so useless I've fired them! They've been out on quests every day for months now. I complained before when they brought back a third horn, and today they brought ..... ANOTHER horn. So now I have four, and still no wing. I'm giving up on the alicorn!

Wish I could trade my wings for one of your multiple horns, I've got a couple of wings but no luck on the horns. I wonder if there's still a lot of ppl like us out there. It's getting frustrating when I see neighbours getting multiple alicorns & they say they didn't pay but found all the parts then crafted them. Sigh...

preshusplace
05-02-13, 09:59 AM
I can't believe after all that work of getting th alicorn, you can only collect from it ONCE A WEEK! That is sooooo not good. If I had known that before I got it,I wouldn't have wasted my time on it! I mean, come on, is that even reasonable? The max energy is 30 - EVERY action takes energy, it takes 3 minutes to get 1 energy and then you do all this work to get th alicorn thinking its gonna help and you gotta wait SEVEN DAYS to get a measly 30 energy! Boy, if that don't beat all.......now I see why people try to get so many..............WHAT A SERIOUS RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!

wassupbaby
05-02-13, 10:53 AM
I dunno why alicorn thread is here , in bug reports box ?

LucyLuLuu
05-02-13, 05:39 PM
I feel exactly the same way! Not being able to do much, these games are a sanity saver ;)

wolfchaser
05-02-13, 10:04 PM
Still waiting for any Alicorn part and I have been doing adventures daily since the quest was available in the Valentines release. TL please please please adjust this quest. It just doesn't make sense to have never ever received a part after months of questing.

patriziaf
05-05-13, 06:01 PM
It's months that I'm waiting for one of the Alicorn parts. Which adventures give the parts? I go on adventure every day.

cookiefairey
05-06-13, 05:22 AM
I got my third horn today. I need a wing. Or 3 wings. Lol. Please. I have been waiting since I started like a lot of people have. I wish we could trade with each other. Please.give me a wing.

iLLUMI2012
05-07-13, 08:41 PM
I have a wing but have not yet received a horn. Been playing Adventures (all of them) since Feb but still no horn and no Alicorn. I'm just wondering if the parts are still being dropped, considering the Valentines edition has ended? Or do I need to be playing the Valentines version of the game in order to get the drop?
Thanks.

maguar
05-08-13, 04:24 AM
The parts can still be dropped in the original version. I can confirm I got a part on that version.

iLLUMI2012
05-08-13, 08:06 AM
The parts can still be dropped in the original version. I can confirm I got a part on that version.

Awesome! Thanks Maguar! :)

waddelow
05-10-13, 01:06 PM
I suddenly got 2 horns in the same week, both from the vault? Got my wing a while ago, had been waiting trying to choose if to by horn with gem or get wizard school ( go for school, extra regular energy really helps, even the 5-7 it gives) Alicorn parts come with time, I did vaults as I had not got the bit for others, didn't expect it to bring the horn!
Good luck!!!

lanster123
05-10-13, 08:07 PM
I still haven't gotten a wing or a horn. Tried every adventure since early march. So frustrated!

wolfchaser
05-12-13, 12:34 PM
What is the vault? I too have been trying for the Alicorn since feb and only a week ago received a wing. I completed all of the other quests with the exception of getting Manty to an adult. I know Alicorn parts are rare, but having sent out knights for over three months one would think I would have more than one part. TL please help!

kaleighboone
05-25-13, 09:20 PM
I'm having the same problem. I only have a horn, no wing. if I go to the love shack it says that alicorn is locked by goal. but if I am never going to get the wing I can't afford to skip the goal for 250 gems and then have to buy a wing. I have had this goal since February. this is so frustrating!

wolfchaser
05-28-13, 07:37 PM
Now that TL has added the T&T quests which also appear to be random, does anyone know if they plan to fix the Alicorn? I mean if your knights search and search for months on end and are succumbing to poor morale, banged up armor and lack of a home cooked meal wouldn't you think at some point they would find an elusive part?

al_lee_bee
05-29-13, 09:13 AM
I came here to express my frustration and to get some help but it seems like a lot of people are in the same boat and unable to collect alicorn parts (For me it's that pesky horn). I have been trying since the end of February and still nothing.... Waiting over 4 months for one drop seems rather absurd!!

I was wondering if anything impacted or prevented a drop from happening? For instance, I put my love shack in inventory when the valentines day event ended. Any help would be great, TL. Thanks!

teemulabura
05-30-13, 01:31 AM
hey, is there a way two have two or more alicorns? I got one from adventures, and I'm thinking of buying more.

Ya know, if I click on one of em, will it affect the other one, cuz in some games u can't have two same items, and when u press one, the second one is automatically used (in cool down).

maguar
05-30-13, 03:15 AM
hey, is there a way two have two or more alicorns? I got one from adventures, and I'm thinking of buying more.

Ya know, if I click on one of em, will it affect the other one, cuz in some games u can't have two same items, and when u press one, the second one is automatically used (in cool down).

You can have as many as you can buy or craft. They operate independently like all other animals

teemulabura
05-30-13, 01:34 PM
You can have as many as you can buy or craft. They operate independently like all other animals

thx for ur help, have a nice one;)

SamJamLam
06-02-13, 03:51 AM
I am curious as to what exactly an Alicorn 'day' is, as a 'day' in the kingdom appears to be 22 hours for things like carrots, etc.
Does this mean that the 7 days is 7 x 22 hours or is it 7 full days (24 hours)? Perhaps it is even 6 x 24 hours and 22 hours for the final day. I haven't really thought to check until now, so was wondering if anyone else happens to know? I guess this question also applies to things that go for 2 or more days, such as the Manticore eggs.

stormtracy
06-18-13, 05:52 PM
I've finished the Knightly Confidence quest but the alicorn quest has not been triggered. Is there another step? I have not upgraded the tavern yet

maguar
06-19-13, 03:41 AM
I've finished the Knightly Confidence quest but the alicorn quest has not been triggered. Is there another step? I have not upgraded the tavern yet

It's been awhile so my memory's a little rusty, but try collecting from Thurston's fort or Ivy's hut to trigger the next bit

sara
06-20-13, 02:02 AM
Are there any hints to triggering the alicorn parts during adventures? Which quests have people had the most success? I have been on adventures non stop since I got the alicorn quest at mid/end feb. I ussually hunt for roaming bandits and collect mid day. Still no alicorn. Should I change quests? Collect at night? Spin my castle? What's the deal? I want a Alicorn baby!

I got the horn from the roaming bandits on like the second try

Merry09
06-24-13, 12:33 PM
I have searched for the parts of Alicorn for 3 months but still in vain!
I have nearly every go for quests! Which quest will have a better chance to get an alicorn?!

ghjvcucjb
06-24-13, 03:00 PM
Just posting here to commiserate, been doing ALL adventures since February without missing a single day and still no Alicorn. Also can't finish the botany goal, never a pink flowering bush (anothe red one this morning). Lost my glimmer dust trove adventure. Never received a carriage. And while tons of people are getting their second, third and fourth manticore, still on have the original one.

I think this game hates me :(