PDA

View Full Version : Alicorn Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

ghjvcucjb
06-24-13, 03:01 PM
Just posting here to commiserate, been doing ALL adventures since February without missing a single day and still no Alicorn. Also can't finish the botany goal, never a pink flowering bush (anothe red one this morning). Lost my glimmer dust trove adventure. Never received a carriage. And while tons of people are getting their second, third and fourth manticore, still on have the original one.

I think this game hates me :(

"still only have one"... Even the auto correct hates me.

MBRBTBRB
07-04-13, 11:24 PM
Yeah but it gives big reward, so that's fair.

guinnes5
07-05-13, 08:39 AM
Hey- if it makes anyone feel better, I have never had a day without an adventure since I started playing this several months ago and I just got the wing a few days ago and finally crafted an Alicorn. It'll happen. You just may have to be veeeeeerrrrrry patient!

cheryllemon
07-05-13, 09:38 AM
I just got the horn yesterday!! Now I need the wing.

cxi2010
07-07-13, 04:03 PM
Yeah I don't mind taking it from you, really! At least you can get it, some of us (those who started after Valentine's edition) don't even have the chance to obtain one.

patriziaf
07-07-13, 04:06 PM
It's 5 months that I'm waiting for a wing!

dng1234
07-08-13, 02:35 PM
It's 5 months that I'm waiting for a wing!

Me too! I thought after toiling since February that I finally got that elusive wing yesterday but it was my third horn instead. If I keep just getting horns I'm going to start whitling them down into some really expensive toothpicks. :/

jua1978
07-09-13, 07:57 AM
So many of my friends have one or more alicorn and I am still waiting for my first wing. Been going on adventure and abusing my castle but with no luck. Can there be something wrong with my game? my one friend have 6 alicorns and I cannot even get that bloody wing. Game makes me soooo frustrated at the moment its not even funny anymore!!

BungoCook
07-09-13, 04:29 PM
I have none despite playing and adventuring every day since late Feb early March, as I think that was when I built the keep. Nothing but more and more useless decorative items.
I would so like to delete the goal or have option to moth ball till next Feb if my interest lasts that long. Mind you the way Cs is becoming more and more depenndent on this type of random factor I have my doubts.

ashleighncurrie
07-11-13, 12:01 AM
WOOOOO!!!! Just finally got the horn I needed today. From the valentines quest at that I'll add. That's where I got the wing from too.

vitriolicheart
07-11-13, 12:23 AM
Rats, I was under the illusion I could craft one, even though I don't have the Valentines version. The crate symbol really needs to be removed on the normal version of the game. If it's not able to be crafted by us at all, that shouldn't be there.
I might invest in one before the gem trap takes all my Gems.

CottageRose
07-11-13, 09:34 AM
WOOOOO!!!! Just finally got the horn I needed today. From the valentines quest at that I'll add. That's where I got the wing from too.
Woohoo, and big congrats!!! The Alicorn has been one of the hardest for people to get. :)

tanbi1
07-11-13, 11:19 AM
Congrats! :)

JayUK69
07-11-13, 11:36 AM
Rats, I was under the illusion I could craft one, even though I don't have the Valentines version. The crate symbol really needs to be removed on the normal version of the game. If it's not able to be crafted by us at all, that shouldn't be there.
I might invest in one before the gem trap takes all my Gems.

But it is able to be be crafted with the horn and wing drops, or you can purchase one outright.

vitriolicheart
07-11-13, 03:16 PM
But it is able to be be crafted with the horn and wing drops, or you can purchase one outright.

You need to have a Love Shack, according to the very first post of this thread. Since I don't have the Valentines version, I don't have it. I can't unlock the Alicorn
Quest. I'm just asking for the 'craftable' symbol to be removed from the normal version since there's no way we can craft it.

jua1978
07-12-13, 06:54 AM
Have to agree this is the hardest goal of all, still waiting for a wing? I have 2 hors but no wings

kurgan
07-12-13, 09:30 AM
Sadly, Alicorn parts continue to be elusive; I have received none in the 10 weeks (70 Adventures) that the Alicorn goal has been open for me. Demonstrating Alicorn parts unique rarity, I received my tenth Badge (Trader) last night, built the Knight's Hall, and upgraded it to level 5 with the materials I had prepared long ago based on the good information from the T&T thread. I also received the Dragon's Egg last night so I can start hitting the Libraries for Encyclopedia Bestiary volumes. And...Keep hoping for a wing or a horn.

Good hunting to all.

Good hunting to all.

patriziaf
07-14-13, 05:53 PM
At last after almost 6 months... the wing!

Gardienn
07-14-13, 06:06 PM
At last after almost 6 months... the wing!

Congratulations!

ceydaa
07-15-13, 02:47 PM
I still hoping that ill have someday cuz I don't have wing or horn :( is there something I missing I must do?

maguar
07-15-13, 02:51 PM
I still hoping that ill have someday cuz I don't have wing or horn :( is there something I missing I must do?

As long as you've got the love shack keep going on adventures

bsohn
07-16-13, 08:16 PM
I got my Horn from the Valentines Quest and the wing from the ancient vaults..

It actually didn't take too long on mine I got the wing on the first valentines quest and then the other came after about 3-4 weeks.

Brion

bsohn
07-16-13, 08:16 PM
I got my Horn from the Valentines Quest and the wing from the ancient vaults..

It actually didn't take too long on mine I got the wing on the first valentines quest and then the other came after about 3-4 weeks.

Brion

Opps horn on the first try...

hmgdanielson
07-17-13, 10:28 AM
I was moving things around yesterday and noticed when I tapped on the Love Shack that I had the ability to summon the Alicorn. Somehow I got the parts to make it and I didn't even know!

arale_norimaki
07-17-13, 10:35 AM
I was moving things around yesterday and noticed when I tapped on the Love Shack that I had the ability to summon the Alicorn. Somehow I got the parts to make it and I didn't even know!

Everytime I read something like this I run to my game, just in case I missed something too.

Nope, I didn't. Still locked by goal :)

arale_norimaki
07-17-13, 10:36 AM
By the way, hmgdanielson,
congratulations!

kooky panda
07-17-13, 11:09 AM
Everytime I read something like this I run to my game, just in case I missed something too.

Me too!! HAHA

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4783035538538812&pid=1.7&w=275&h=188&c=7&rs=1

ghjvcucjb
07-17-13, 11:27 AM

Just did the same!!! Nada, three wings, 23 lumin essence, NO horn...LOCKED BY GOAL. Should read Locked By A Game With A Sick Sense Of Humor.

Queenzod
07-17-13, 11:33 AM

Dontcha hate it when that happens? :)

hmgdanielson
07-17-13, 07:08 PM
Here's some http://www.niftymessageboard.com/images/smiles/hug.gif for those who still don't have their alicorn yet, and more http://www.niftymessageboard.com/images/smiles/hug.gif for all the support from everyone.

jua1978
07-18-13, 05:38 AM
Well, well, well, what do you know. My alicorn goal is sitting the longest in my goal list, I just finished the trials and tribute goal but still believe it or not no alicorn wing...... Most of my friends have 2 or more alicorns and I cannot even get 1? Been trying each and every adventure with no luck!!

kazkgb
07-18-13, 10:12 AM
Once you finish Thomas' love goal there, he wants you to build the "love shack". It's at the bottom, but locked by goal.

.lock too, not happy

kazkgb
07-18-13, 10:16 AM
Do you think it may be triggered after upgrading the Tavern?

My tavern is maxed but still not triggered :(

kazkgb
07-18-13, 10:17 AM
I'm still waiting on wings too :(

kazkgb
07-18-13, 10:20 AM
We can. There are two items (horn and wing) that cost 200 gems each if you don't have them. I think they might come from the new adventure. Not sure what triggers the new adventure to appear though.

Fed up of waiting for wings ;-/

Majinga
07-19-13, 01:05 AM
5 horns 0 wings 5 months ��

jua1978
07-19-13, 03:38 AM
5 horns 0 wings 5 months ��

Oh no 5 months? I have 2 horns also no wing.

arale_norimaki
07-19-13, 04:05 AM
Hi kazkgb!

.lock too, not happy

Do you mean you can see the Love Shack in the market but it says it is locked by goal? I am surprised because it was removed from the market in April (just checked with my second account that I don't use at all and is level 5 and nope, it is not there).

My tavern is maxed but still not triggered :(

The tavern doesn't have anything to do with the Alicorn, you need to have the Love Shack, have you got it?
If you do, you should follow these steps:

Collect from thurston fort to activate bling bling quest
Complete bling bling quest to get upgrade threatre quest
Complete upgrade threatre to level 3 quest to get collect from a level 5 library quest
You get the unicorn quest after collecting from a level 5 library.

And then, you will need to send your knights in adventures until you are lucky enough to get a horn and a wing. I am still waiting since the end of February...

krcruge
07-19-13, 05:12 PM
So no horn or wing for me....and I do adventures daily. Any help TeamLava?

wolfchaser
07-19-13, 08:00 PM
Ok, just finished T&T to get the Knight's Hall. Yet I still cannot manage to find a horn for my Alicorn. Six months of questing seems a bit excessive to one have received a single wing. I know the quest drops are random but I'm beginning to think this is impossible. I had put in a question to TeamLava, but they only referred me back to the forum!!!

mejuliexxxx
07-30-13, 05:24 AM
The Alicorn takes 5 feeds of 22 hours to grow up.
Now after all that - you have to wait a further 7 DAYS for it to give you anything. I have 6 more days of waiting for it to give me anything

I wouldn't bother with it ... I think they want you to spend money to get it done quick

I will be back in 6 days to report what it gives you for all your hard work :mad:

07-30-13, 05:33 AM
The Alicorn takes 5 feeds of 22 hours to grow up.
Now after all that - you have to wait a further 7 DAYS for it to give you anything. I have 6 more days of waiting for it to give me anything

I wouldn't bother with it ... I think they want you to spend money to get it done quick

I will be back in 6 days to report what it gives you for all your hard work :mad:

It just gives a few coins and refills your energy. Then another 7 day wait to have it refilled again. No bells amd whistles.

I'm still waiting on my wing so I can build my fourth Ali.

mejuliexxxx
07-30-13, 05:50 AM
It just gives a few coins and refills your energy. Then another 7 day wait to have it refilled again. No bells amd whistles.

I'm still waiting on my wing so I can build my fourth Ali.

OMG !
thank you :o - although it's not brilliant at giving out, I'm so pleased I know that ... now I will make sure my energy is right down before I click it

I can't believe that's all you get though :mad:

esmeetje1990
07-30-13, 11:12 AM
I have 4 wings and no horns... And have been going on adventures (almost) daily. I'm not even expecting this Alicorn to ever happen for me.

angellahg
07-31-13, 08:40 AM
I have 4 wings and no horns... And have been going on adventures (almost) daily. I'm not even expecting this Alicorn to ever happen for me.
Same for me 4 wings, never got a single horn.

Raverne55
07-31-13, 07:01 PM
Please HELP!! Earlier today I attempted to purchase the "value pack". I gave my apple id etc to continue the transaction and then, nothing. I'm still getting the apple pop up for my password etc. This has been going on ALL DAY!! I've tried to turn off my phone several times, force close the game, give the wrong password to see if it would stop and NO! What do I do? PLEASE HELP!! Many thanks in advance

cakeandpie
07-31-13, 09:40 PM
Sorry if the answer is earlier in this thread, but it's too long for me to go through the whole thing. Has anyone completed an alicorn since the Valentine's Day extras were turned off? I got two horns before the V-Day extras were removed, and since then, nothing. I have adventured every day, missing maybe only 7-10 days since the alicorn was first added to the game. I see that people are still posting in this thread, so I guess it's still possible? It doesn't seem like it.

MiniLaura
08-01-13, 05:49 AM
Please HELP!! Earlier today I attempted to purchase the "value pack". I gave my apple id etc to continue the transaction and then, nothing. I'm still getting the apple pop up for my password etc. This has been going on ALL DAY!! I've tried to turn off my phone several times, force close the game, give the wrong password to see if it would stop and NO! What do I do? PLEASE HELP!! Many thanks in advance

You will have to contact support@teamlava.com about your problem.
Also, see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56390-Purchased-a-bundle-didn-t-receive-items) about the problem.

MiniLaura
08-01-13, 05:51 AM
Sorry if the answer is earlier in this thread, but it's too long for me to go through the whole thing. Has anyone completed an alicorn since the Valentine's Day extras were turned off? I got two horns before the V-Day extras were removed, and since then, nothing. I have adventured every day, missing maybe only 7-10 days since the alicorn was first added to the game. I see that people are still posting in this thread, so I guess it's still possible? It doesn't seem like it.

I have gotten two horns since The V-day stuff was removed. I used one to craft an Alicorn, and the other is waiting for a wing to go with it.

maguar
08-01-13, 03:59 PM

With long threads like this it's always a good idea to checkout the first post as it contains a summary of info and answers to some common questions.

bowlfullofcherries
08-01-13, 07:59 PM
Minilaura I'll trade a wing for a horn. :)

I feel rather simple- I waited forever for the Alicorn- got the value deal, got a horn to match one of the wings tucked away in storage (way waaay back when. Had to dust the sucker off.) soon after and now I'm waiting again. Silly silly me. So anxious and now at a standstill. Human nature is a bit ridiculous thataway.

Oh well. Guess I'll redecorate.

gsw30
08-03-13, 06:07 PM
I've got no love shack because I deleted it on my normal castle story and it went on my valentines day castle story. Now I can't make my alicorn! I spent 250 gems on it :(:(:(:(:(\

ghjvcucjb
08-03-13, 06:23 PM
I've got no love shack because I deleted it on my normal castle story and it went on my valentines day castle story. Now I can't make my alicorn! I spent 250 gems on it :(:(:(:(:(\

I believe that if you had the valentine edition you can go into your purchase history and re download it. Maybe you can then get another love shack.

felix2099b
08-03-13, 07:53 PM
I bought an alicorn with the new starter packs but I don't see it anywhere. Has anyone bought an alicorn this way that can tell me where to find my new alicorn?

midnightmeerkat
08-03-13, 08:03 PM
I bought an alicorn with the new starter packs but I don't see it anywhere. Has anyone bought an alicorn this way that can tell me where to find my new alicorn?

Have you looked in your inventory?

arale_norimaki
08-03-13, 09:55 PM

There seem to be problems for some players buying the Value packs. You should force close your game, then your iDevice, uninstall and install again your game, then check your inventory just in case. If that doesn't work, contact support@teamlava.com . You can check the thread about Value packs (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55784-Value-Pack/page13) or the one about the bug (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56390-Purchased-a-bundle-didn-t-receive-items) buying them. Good luck!

mom4surex2
08-03-13, 10:52 PM
I really think teamlava needs to take pity on us and make them more common for like a week. Seriously - I have been going on adventures every single day since Februrary and don't have an alicorn yet! It's so frustrating! I don't even care about getting the alicorn as much as getting rid of the goal. 250 gems is just too much though.

racheljoy255
08-04-13, 09:35 AM
I really think teamlava needs to take pity on us and make them more common for like a week. Seriously - I have been going on adventures every single day since Februrary and don't have an alicorn yet! It's so frustrating! I don't even care about getting the alicorn as much as getting rid of the goal. 250 gems is just too much though.

I agree! I have also done quests every day and I only have the horn to show for it. Arg!

jaybay1147
08-04-13, 12:18 PM
I've done quests every day since FEB. as well. Only have a horn. :C

felix2099b
08-04-13, 01:28 PM
Have you looked in your inventory?

I did look in my inventory. I have also forced shutdown and I was able to get my gems and gold but I still don't see the alicorn. I will try to reinstall it.

felix2099b
08-04-13, 01:32 PM
There seem to be problems for some players buying the Value packs. You should force close your game, then your iDevice, uninstall and install again your game, then check your inventory just in case. If that doesn't work, contact support@teamlava.com . You can check the thread about Value packs (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55784-Value-Pack/page13) or the one about the bug (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56390-Purchased-a-bundle-didn-t-receive-items) buying them. Good luck!

If I uninstall castle story will I lose anything. It says when I go to delete that it will delete all the data.

arale_norimaki
08-04-13, 01:41 PM
You won't lose anything in your Castle, the game is stored in TL servers (that is why you can not play offline) :)

jaybay1147
08-05-13, 04:29 PM
I just want the Alicorn for looks. Just seems cool to have one in your kingdom. ;_;

nan0165
08-05-13, 04:48 PM
I just want the Alicorn for looks. Just seems cool to have one in your kingdom. ;_;

Me tooooooooooooooo! The "o" represents the time I have waited for the wing! Whew I feel better now!

alit84
08-14-13, 09:22 PM
Can anyone tell me if it is normal to get the adventurer's badge before getting any alicorn parts? I've been adventuring every day for ages (all types of adventures) and still haven't seen a shred of alicorn...

ghjvcucjb
08-14-13, 09:35 PM
Can anyone tell me if it is normal to get the adventurer's badge before getting any alicorn parts? I've been adventuring every day for ages (all types of adventures) and still haven't seen a shred of alicorn...

I don't know about normal BUT I got my Adventurer's badge months ago and going on 7 months of daily adventures with NO Alicorn.

helcariad
08-16-13, 04:01 AM
I'm a seasoned player, playing everyday but still waiting for the Alicorn- I have 4 wings but no horn! Please Team Lava- give me a horn or two (or four to match the number of wings!) so the quest can disappear!

helcariad
08-16-13, 04:07 AM
Forgot to mention that I have been a Level 30 player for months now!

helcariad
08-16-13, 04:10 AM

I agree- Team Lava should bring this quest to an end now and give seasoned player the parts needed for them to complete the quest! 4 horns would do me nicely to go with the 4 wings that I have collected over the months!

jaybay1147
08-22-13, 05:32 PM
So everyday since Valentines I've sent out knights and have only managed a horn.

Last night I had a realistic dream about finding the wing, and when I woke up it said 'progress' under my goals. So I just click it, sure enough the 'progress' is under "Summoning the Alicorn (If that'll ever happen)"

But nope, it's nothing.

There goes my excitement.

Yay random drops! C:

mspokey
08-22-13, 07:05 PM
I have been playing daily on my phone and ipad since December. No wings or horns! I see some people have 3 or 4. I am patient but seriously this is getting a little much.

kikilicious74
08-23-13, 08:18 AM
If I could, I would give you a wing!! I have FIVE! with no sight of a horn yet :(

freetacos
08-23-13, 08:53 AM
If I could, I would give you a wing!! I have FIVE! with no sight of a horn yet :(

I wish you and I could trade parts...I have 5 extra horns !! :p

Tarynthi
08-24-13, 09:42 PM
I've completed all the Trials/Tributes and gotten all my badges, including sending my knights out a gazillion times on all the different quests. Not once have they brought back a horn. All my neighbors have multiple Alicorns. I have none. What am I doing wrong?

Oliver118
08-25-13, 12:43 AM
I have no Alicorn either and I will never have one:(

labsandboxers
08-25-13, 04:02 AM
I have been playing since valentine edition. I haven't had any quest from ivy in thurstons tower. I'm done to my last badge for the adventurer. Still no horn or wing. I'm now treating that quest like the master botinist, just another annoying quest that can't be completed. I am looking forward to the next big update and that TL will let us remove things that are no longer valid.

nuttyangel_69
08-26-13, 03:49 AM
I know the valentine section is closed but I have my live shack and the only thing I didn't unlock in time was the Alicorn. I have the horn (in fact I've got 3) but as yet I've still not dropped the sacred wing and I've been doing it for months!!
I know they're rare drops but am I still going to be able to get the wing or not now with the valentines goals over with cos I'm constantly playing but so far not received it.
Anybody know what I can do?

jimboser
08-26-13, 08:20 AM
I know the valentine section is closed but I have my live shack and the only thing I didn't unlock in time was the Alicorn. I have the horn (in fact I've got 3) but as yet I've still not dropped the sacred wing and I've been doing it for months!!
I know they're rare drops but am I still going to be able to get the wing or not now with the valentines goals over with cos I'm constantly playing but so far not received it.
Anybody know what I can do?

The Alicorn will unlock once you get the 2nd piece. Took me forever as well, I just collected from the castle one AM and I started getting these screens with characters talking about the Alicorn, thought it was some new quest, took a few minutes for my sleepy eyes to make sense of it.

I was down to two wings, and hoping that I might get more horns to drop, but no, I've picked up another wing. From what I've read from others, it seems that the Alicorn pieces can drop from any adventure, none seem to have better odds at getting you an Alicorn part, and when you do get one, it seems to be about 50/50 on which it will be.

dng1234
08-26-13, 03:50 PM
At least I feel better about not having a wing yet. I've been sending out my knights daily and still no wing. They found a carriage out in the desert along with the burning ember but that's it. I stuck at this point hoping for a rare drop to hit (diamond and Golden Fleece), hitting some magical imaginary number (the badges), or waiting for my knights to decide to bring me back a wing while they're out partiing.

Can a TL dev or mod tell us if at some point those that have yet to get a wing or horn will be set up to receive it on our next quest return? At some point enough is enough.

meme1098
08-26-13, 08:24 PM
:mad:Exactly how I feel. I've been waiting fir mo ths for the darn horn. I have 3 wings but no horn for months. Just so discouraging. Feel like I'm chasing an impossible dream.

marrrina
08-27-13, 12:29 PM
After a million months I finally got a wing. Maybe next year I'll get the horn!

Spelletje1
08-27-13, 09:24 PM
:mad:Exactly how I feel. I've been waiting fir mo ths for the darn horn. I have 3 wings but no horn for months. Just so discouraging. Feel like I'm chasing an impossible dream.

Don't give up, I finally got the horn!

helcariad
08-28-13, 12:46 AM
Still 4 wings and no sacred horn! It's a shame that we can't gift our neighbours with unwanted resources!

adelinutza
08-28-13, 06:20 AM
Still 4 wings and no sacred horn! It's a shame that we can't gift our neighbours with unwanted resources!
Exactly! Why can this be done in farm story 2 and not in castle story? Same company, please ask you designers to talk to one another. Honestly, if it wouldn't be for the horrible 3d graphics in farm story, i would give up CS and pick it up... But until then, still feel better enjoying the extraordinary graphics from my castle and the cute story line.
But i bet you, if you implement the trading features from Farm Story 2, no one would ever again complain about getting updates, cos all would be busy trading :rolleyes:

adelinutza
08-28-13, 06:24 AM
And now the real reason i stopped by: after 6 month of horn and no wing, i finally got one yesterday and my baby alicorn is just born. Now he can fly together with his oldest brother, so cute!
So don't loose hope! (I was actually trying to get the burning ember, but that can wait now, alicorn is soooo much cuter than dragon!)

nimsayx
08-28-13, 04:12 PM
I just got another horn to craft second alicorn but I remember someone saying second one will be missing if crafted, is hat true?

MiniLaura
08-28-13, 05:34 PM
I just got another horn to craft second alicorn but I remember someone saying second one will be missing if crafted, is hat true?
There was a bug that caused alicorns to disappear when they grew up, but that bug has been fixed for a long time. You can safety craft an alicorn and raise it to an adult.

jaybay1147
08-29-13, 04:00 PM
Guys I'm not sure if this is an amazingly huge coincidence but like most of you I've waited months for a wing. But every time I force close CS and open it up, under my goals it says progress. So I always open it up to see and the progress is under two out of three of my major goals. (Clean your library, Knights and Tributes, and the Alicorn.) So out of superstition I speed up my castle with three gems earned over a while and collect while it still says progress. There I go "New" shows up and I finally have the wing!!!!!! >:D

I hope this helps all of you, re-post if you tried it. (Don't waste to many gems on it, this could just be a 1/1000000000 coincidence since the last half a year.)

And yes I received the horn months prior. And I do not buy gems.

MiniLaura
08-29-13, 06:50 PM
Guys I'm not sure if this is an amazingly huge coincidence but like most of you I've waited months for a wing. But every time I force close CS and open it up, under my goals it says progress. So I always open it up to see and the progress is under two out of three of my major goals. (Clean your library, Knights and Tributes, and the Alicorn.) So out of superstition I speed up my castle with three gems earned over a while and collect while it still says progress. There I go "New" shows up and I finally have the wing!!!!!! >:D

I hope this helps all of you, re-post if you tried it. (Don't waste to many gems on it, this could just be a 1/1000000000 coincidence since the last half a year.)

And yes I received the horn months prior. And I do not buy gems.

No, speeding up your adventure did NOT make you receive an alicorn part.

dessvess
08-30-13, 12:22 PM
Hi guys. Finally i got my wing and horn after months of waiting. Now i have another problem. Before few weeks i sold my Love snack. Is there any chance to craft my alicorn without them?

jaybay1147
08-30-13, 01:24 PM
Mini, I didn't say speeding up gems did it.

Read everything besides the gem part. e_e

dinojuju
08-30-13, 02:01 PM
month 8, daily adventures, 5 horns and no wings....just sayin'......

MansfieldMannor
08-30-13, 02:02 PM
I gave up on getting the Alicorn months ago. I've been going on adventures for six months now, and still no wing or horn. I've been trying to get the dragon for a while now too, but I am beginning to feel frustrated and think I will never get the parts (ie. diamond, fleece and burning ember). I get that these quests should be difficult, but I they seem impossible to me!

MiniLaura
08-30-13, 02:10 PM
Mini, I didn't say speeding up gems did it.

Read everything besides the gem part. e_e

Whether or not you meant that speeding up with gems gave you a part, your post can be interpreted that way.
I just wanted other people to understand that using gems does not help getting rare drops to happen.

I'm glad you got the part you needed!

myownhero2
08-30-13, 09:37 PM
i gave up on getting the alicorn months ago. I've been going on adventures for six months now, and still no wing or horn. I've been trying to get the dragon for a while now too, but i am beginning to feel frustrated and think i will never get the parts (ie. Diamond, fleece and burning ember). I get that these quests should be difficult, but i they seem impossible to me!

ditto!!!!!

helcariad
09-01-13, 03:30 AM

I have 4 wings and no horn! Shame we can't swap!

esmeetje1990
09-02-13, 06:04 AM
After months of daily adventures I finally got my first horn yesterday! Already had four wings and had practically given up on ever getting the Alicorn. Very happy to get it now!

CottageRose
09-02-13, 10:09 AM
Woohoo for your Alicorn. :)

kikilicious74
09-06-13, 07:39 AM
FINALLY GOT MY HORN!! Alicorn is mine!!

Also, can I still get more pieces? Cause I still have four more wings...?

maguar
09-06-13, 03:44 PM
Once you craft one alicorn the pieces can still drop from adventures allowing you to craft more.

ghjvcucjb
09-09-13, 12:27 PM
Over 200 plus adventures and finally I got an Alicorn. Yes Virginia they do exist!

bowlfullofcherries
09-09-13, 03:24 PM
Congratulations, ghjvcucjb! And you made it before the update which means more energy for whatever's coming. :)

dinojuju
09-09-13, 06:09 PM

Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus! Finally got my Alicorn! Now just waiting for the update........

arikasi
09-09-13, 07:17 PM
I don't believe they exist, I think I hallucinate them in my neighbours. Now if I ever found a horn maybe I'd become a believer.

meme1098
09-09-13, 08:46 PM
I don't believe they exist, I think I hallucinate them in my neighbours. Now if I ever found a horn maybe I'd become a believer.

I think they are a myth. I've got 4 wings but no horn since the quest started I don't even know how many months ago. I'm just going thru the motions right now. On the verge of dumping it pretty soon if it keeps up.

mommeeof4
09-11-13, 07:33 PM
I finally got my alicorn about two weeks ago, now I have the parts to craft a second one! Woot woot!

dreameden
09-16-13, 12:57 PM
Hi all have been trying for months to unlock the alicorn goal however all I have got back from adventures is two horns which are no good to man nor beast lol!

I am constantly sending knights on adventures but still not bringing back a wing!

Any advice gratefully received xx

mikado86
09-16-13, 01:08 PM
I heard crossing your fingers and eating lots of Chimichanga IRL work

On a more serious note theres is no trick, its luck, and there is also a thread for this I believe, just be glad you have the love shack? many people, me included does not

midnightmeerkat
09-16-13, 07:30 PM
I heard crossing your fingers and eating lots of Chimichanga IRL work

On a more serious note theres is no trick, its luck, and there is also a thread for this I believe, just be glad you have the love shack? many people, me included does not

Hopefully next valentines they will bring back the quests to get the loveshack

verrana
09-17-13, 09:41 AM
I'm still adventuring and I still have yet to get a horn... Hopefully they'll give me one before or by Christmas lol

freesiawoods
09-19-13, 12:06 AM
I can't believe I finally got my Alicorn today, after so many months. Plus enough gems to make my fortune teller hut possible. I think it was from the bandits adventure which I haven't been doing much lately.

However, it really comes too late when I've already lost excitement over this game. I don't care when my energy is maxed out whereas it used to upset me before. So I don't really need an Alicorn anymore. The latest updates have not been enough to rekindle my interest.

minndom
09-19-13, 12:32 AM
I had to back to another thread to see how slowly I got the parts. I got the first horn fairly soon, on about 2nd adventure. Then it took a good month to get second horn. And it took about two months from that one to get the wing. I had already purchased an Alicorn with 600 gems (before the value pack), and now I'm concentrating on wisp lanterns to get the final badge. For me it took too long to get excited about it any more.

guyrye
12-10-13, 07:43 AM
Do they still only allow you to get an alicorn from a Love Shack? That sucks for those of us who didn't play this game until after Valentines Day. Hopefully they will have the love shack available this valentines day again.

jimboser
12-10-13, 08:46 AM
Do they still only allow you to get an alicorn from a Love Shack? That sucks for those of us who didn't play this game until after Valentines Day. Hopefully they will have the love shack available this valentines day again.

You can 'get' the Alicorn from the Market by buying it, but without the Love Shack you cannot 'craft' one.

sabbywabbys
12-16-13, 11:11 PM
How can i craft an alicorn if i dont have a love shack? I started playing after valentines day..

Queenzod
12-17-13, 12:36 AM
How can i craft an alicorn if i dont have a love shack? I started playing after valentines day..

The answer to your question is in the post directly above yours.

minndom
12-17-13, 02:23 AM
After a few months I got a wing. I have been lucky enough to craft two Alicorns before. I'm just wondering whether to start hunting the horn or not.

JayUK69
12-17-13, 02:56 AM
After a few months I got a wing. I have been lucky enough to craft two Alicorns before. I'm just wondering whether to start hunting the horn or not.

I too was lucky enough to craft 2 Alicorns, currently have 4 wings. Since getting the first, I've not set out to try and get any more, they just drop when they drop. It's not like the burning ember which only drops from a specific adventure.

sabbywabbys
12-17-13, 03:52 AM
The answer to your question is in the post directly above yours.

Lol wow i feel silly. I was reading so many posts and didnt see an answer so i just got fed up and asked not realizing it was on the last page >.> thanks anyhow. Hopefully ill get a chance to craft it this coming valentines day.

denizey
12-29-13, 03:33 PM
I've given up trying to get an Alicorn. I have 4 wings :rolleyes: but the horn continues to elude me after so many months. I'm not prepared to pay 250 gems to skip it or 600 gems to buy the Alicorn outright. It would be nice to have one for my collection but I'm doing fine without it lol.

dng1234
12-29-13, 04:04 PM
I've given up trying to get an Alicorn. I have 4 wings :rolleyes: but the horn continues to elude me after so many months. I'm not prepared to pay 250 gems to skip it or 600 gems to buy the Alicorn outright. It would be nice to have one for my collection but I'm doing fine without it lol.

That's what most of us has done (given up). Just ignore the goal for now but continue to do quests either to just get the rewards or as part of another goal. It will be a nice surprise when a piece appears. Parts can fall from any quest - I had my latest wing come from the very first/cheapest adventure. :)

katbtodd
12-30-13, 05:01 AM
Has any body esle read, some thing special coming soon for those of you saving Ali parts ,, I know I read it but can't find it now,,, and if so does any body know what the some thing special is I still have two wings,,,

maguar
12-30-13, 02:55 PM
Has any body esle read, some thing special coming soon for those of you saving Ali parts ,, I know I read it but can't find it now,,, and if so does any body know what the some thing special is I still have two wings,,,

It was more chances to get alicorn parts. This was through the Polaris adventure which was only 8 hours. You could do more adventures each day which gave you more chances. Unfortunately that's finished now.

katbtodd
12-30-13, 03:21 PM
It was more chances to get alicorn parts. This was through the Polaris adventure which was only 8 hours. You could do more adventures each day which gave you more chances. Unfortunately that's finished now.

Thanks,, I didn't get any then,,,, so it didn't help me.. But I hope it help many others,,, so as long as you know they don't plan on stoping the drops,, I still have two wings,,just waiting,on the horns, thanks again

minndom
12-31-13, 04:05 AM
They still drop. I got a horn today, and matching wing a few weeks ago.

jim23cash
12-31-13, 05:23 AM
I finally got 2 horns during Polaris adventures! (Had 5 wings by then). Yipee!

katbtodd
12-31-13, 11:32 AM
Happy for you guys...����but I would love some horns glad to hear they are still dropping ,,, thanks

mayosa7
01-01-14, 10:52 PM
I am still waiting for either the horn or the wing since this quest started : ( is there any type of adventure that increases their drop rate

wassupbaby
01-02-14, 01:19 AM
got my 3rd alicorn yesterday ...oh , how i love random chances :D

asna12345
01-03-14, 03:16 AM
I don't have the valentine version ! Does it mean I will not the alicorn quest line?

katbtodd
01-03-14, 04:56 AM
I don't have the valentine version ! Does it mean I will not the alicorn quest line?

I read where they plan on bring it back next month hold,on,,

MiniLaura
01-03-14, 07:51 AM
I read where they plan on bring it back next month hold,on,,
TL has not announced plans to do this.

Forum members are simply hoping that the Love Shack and other Valentines things come back this year.

jimboser
01-03-14, 08:05 AM
I'm up to 5 wings (again) and no horns. That's a total of 8 wings and 3 horns I've received in almost a year of playing. I really wish I could find a better way to get those horns to drop... :)

asna12345
01-04-14, 04:35 AM
I hope we get the quest line this valentines!

youbugme
01-17-14, 06:46 AM
I'm up to 5 wings (again) and no horns. That's a total of 8 wings and 3 horns I've received in almost a year of playing. I really wish I could find a better way to get those horns to drop... :)

I'll trade you a horn for a wing! My knights just returned with yet another horn, that's 6 now, but no wing! What am I doing wrong? Don't I feed those knights enough? I honestly think they resent me for the vegan diet I've put them on.

ciarjen
01-29-14, 09:28 AM
I have the loveshack and the Alicorn quest still outstanding in my game but the Alicorn crafting is locked in my loveshack. It used to be open....Does anyone know why this is?

TastyCakeBakery
01-29-14, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know of a way to get an Alicorn besides having the Love Shack? I don't have the Love Shack and have never gotten a wing or horn. So unless someone else has a way, I guess the only way I can get an Alicorn is to purchase it. Either that, or TL has another way to get one that they haven't shared. :D pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!

maguar
01-30-14, 04:33 AM
I have the loveshack and the Alicorn quest still outstanding in my game but the Alicorn crafting is locked in my loveshack. It used to be open....Does anyone know why this is?

If you've still got the quest in your book the alicorn will be locked in the love shack.

Does anyone know of a way to get an Alicorn besides having the Love Shack? I don't have the Love Shack and have never gotten a wing or horn. So unless someone else has a way, I guess the only way I can get an Alicorn is to purchase it. Either that, or TL has another way to get one that they haven't shared. :D pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!

Unfortunately only through purchasing (in the market or if they ever do it in a value pack again).

ciarjen
01-30-14, 04:41 AM
If you've still got the quest in your book the alicorn will be locked in the love shack.

OK, thanks....but I don't actually understand this. The Alicorn crafting used to be unlocked, now it is locked. The quest is still in my book and a year later I have never had a drop on either item.

maguar
01-30-14, 04:46 AM
OK, thanks....but I don't actually understand this. The Alicorn crafting used to be unlocked, now it is locked. The quest is still in my book and a year later I have never had a drop on either item.

Not sure why it would have been unlocked. You might want to get support@teamlava.com to check it out for you.

katbtodd
01-30-14, 09:03 AM
TL has not announced plans to do this.

Forum members are simply hoping that the Love Shack and other Valentines things come back this year.

Yes I read it , from some members , so I thought they knew what they were talking about. Sorry I jump the ***

papatya0
01-31-14, 11:25 AM
I have one horn, no wing. I am playing since one year. Also since months the quest is always"in progress" when opening the game again....frustrating as for all other players too here....to wait is ok, but one year???:/((

iLLUMI2012
02-11-14, 04:51 AM
On my other game account I only just triggered "The Mystic Alicorn" quest to find the horn and wing. LOL. Only 12 months late. Completely forgot about the quest line.
So anyway, now I'm searching for the white Alicorn while crafting the pink one. :D

papatya0
02-19-14, 10:21 AM
Still waiting for the wing, still every day showing "progress"....is it a bug?

calipitter
02-19-14, 06:05 PM
Will there ever be a way for players who started after Valentines Day to be able to craft an alicorn? I waited until V day this year and was so disappointed to see there would be no love shack. Players who started earlier have the potential to build many alicorns and the rest of us will never have that opportunity. I'm sorry I didn't discover you sooner TL. I really enjoy the game and it is the only one I play consistently but I feel punished because I didn't find you sooner.

tanbi1
02-24-14, 09:40 AM
I feel punished for playing daily! No Alicorn parts for me! All attempts to ask TL to check for a glitch result in an automated answer, referring me to the forum!!,

Stiggykitty
02-25-14, 09:42 AM
Same here,
I've been playing since day 1 and still no wings or horn AT ALL.
I did buy an alicorn from the market with gems, but I still have the quest in my log hoping for a second to be made with parts from adventures, but I believe there's a bug that TL refuse to investigate.

I think that if you had purchased an alicorn before you finish the quested one, the parts will not drop at all.

ciarjen
02-25-14, 10:35 AM
No wing or horn for me either. I did purchase one in the end but still waiting for them to drop from adventures to complete my quest but I don't think that will ever happen. I can't imagine that when they set the quest back in Feb 2013 they planned for a very rare drop to take over a year and beyond to happen and considering that some people have had multiple parts dropped, then I would say there must be something wrong with the game in how they have the setting to make the random drops.

papatya0
02-27-14, 10:39 AM
I have one horn, no wing. I am playing since one year. Also since months the quest is always"in progress" when opening the game again....frustrating as for all other players too here....to wait is ok, but one year???:/((
Finally, after over one year I got my first one.....

ciarjen
02-27-14, 10:42 AM

Wow....that means there is still hope for those of us still waiting.

I got another overgrown bench today, lol and put it straight into storage.

meme1098
02-27-14, 02:46 PM
I have so many that I put a bunch in front of 2 theaters for the audience. Looks kinda cute that way

Liloze
02-27-14, 06:18 PM
For almost 10 months now Sending my knights on adventures ( all kinds) from the castle and barracks not a single part for alicorn dropped, all the alicorns I have were bought with gems!
Same thing for the burning Ember, also my Dragon was bought with gems!
I have been playing since july and started sending my knights out in september, don't you think, through all of these months I should het at leadt a wing! Nothing, zilch, nichts, nada, rien.
I am sick and tired of looking at the Goal that needs the Burning Ember to cross it off the list :mad::confused:

PikaSquirrel
02-27-14, 06:49 PM
As long as you have completed the Goal "Researching The Steed" and are on the Goal "The Mystic Alicorn", you will eventually obtain the Alicorn parts.

Liloze
02-28-14, 11:45 AM
As long as you have completed the Goal "Researching The Steed" and are on the Goal "The Mystic Alicorn", you will eventually obtain the Alicorn parts.

I only have 3 goals in my log book
1-Coping Mechanism ( upgrade the Royal maze to lvl 2 )
2- Four Trinkets of Blessing ( Blythewood upgrade )
3- Raw Materials ( for which I need the Burning Ember to finish )

I am fully expanded, Got all of my badges, have all of my buildings upgraded to lvl 5 except Knights Hall lvl 3 working on upgrading that.
Have a the extra, fortune teller, Pergola Totally upgraded, Inn totally upgraded, Mermaid Pond, Faerie Respite lvl 5. All the tabernum Crystals, Have I missed something ?! bcz these goals you are mentioning I have never got !
So how come I am new to those goals you are mentioning?!
when will they occur ?!
What will triggers them ?! I am really astounded that until now I never even read the quests you are talking about!

PikaSquirrel
02-28-14, 12:06 PM
If you do not have the Love Shack from last year's Valentine's Day version, you will not have access to this Goal and will not be able to craft the Alicorn. I have merged your thread with the main Alicorn thread. Please see the very first post of this thread for more information.

Liloze
02-28-14, 01:52 PM
If you do not have the Love Shack from last year's Valentine's Day version, you will not have access to this Goal and will not be able to craft the Alicorn. I have merged your thread with the main Alicorn thread. Please see the very first post of this thread for more information.

Thank you for your reply,
Nope I do not have the Love Shack! This is so unfair!
Why some players get to craft it and other pay for it??? :rolleyes:

meme1098
02-28-14, 02:37 PM
Thank you for your reply,
Nope I do not have the Love Shack! This is so unfair!
Why some players get to craft it and other pay for it??? :rolleyes:

You had to be playing in February 2013 to be able to get the Love Shack. So if you weren't playing then it's not available to you. You cannot pay for the Love Shack, it was part of a Valentine goal. Fairness has nothing to do with it, sorry.

Liloze
02-28-14, 03:06 PM
You had to be playing in February 2013 to be able to get the Love Shack. So if you weren't playing then it's not available to you. You cannot pay for the Love Shack, it was part of a Valentine goal. Fairness has nothing to do with it, sorry.

Well we had Valentine Goal this year without a Love Shack, or something similar !
Why not give all players the SAME FAIR chances to craft an Alicorn ?!
I started playing in June 2013,
And as you 've put it, all the players who started after February are doomed to buy them!
And fairness has nothing to do with it yes, it is Business after all.

PikaSquirrel
02-28-14, 03:27 PM
We did not re-release the Love Shack this year. This year we offered a chance to craft the Pink Alicorn through Goals. Players who did not play during this time will not be able to craft this Pink Alicorn and will need to purchase with Gems. These are limited time seasonal features and will not always be available to craft.

mafruha
03-11-14, 07:12 PM
Still didnt find the horn of Alicorn.. Feeling so sad. Can anybody help me?? :(

mafruha
03-11-14, 07:14 PM
We did not re-release the Love Shack this year. This year we offered a chance to craft the Pink Alicorn through Goals. Players who did not play during this time will not be able to craft this Pink Alicorn and will need to purchase with Gems. These are limited time seasonal features and will not always be available to craft.
What about the white ones. R they seasonal too?? Because i started the quest of mystic alicorn last valentines but still i m not getting the horn. Got 3 wings. Can u help me??

maguar
03-11-14, 09:00 PM
The white ones aren't seasonal. As long as you have the love shack you can get the parts to get them. Unfortunately they're just really rare so it can take ages. I hope you get the horn soon (I got one this week).

mafruha
03-11-14, 11:23 PM
The white ones aren't seasonal. As long as you have the love shack you can get the parts to get them. Unfortunately they're just really rare so it can take ages. I hope you get the horn soon (I got one this week).
Love shake will be in inventory or in my game board????

maguar
03-12-14, 01:58 AM
Shouldn't matter if you have your love shack in storage or in your kingdom. You just need to have it.

mafruha
03-12-14, 03:54 AM
Ok.. Fingercrossed..

ciarjen
04-17-14, 06:42 AM
Finally, I got wing and now have the alicorn in my kingdom.

Patience is all it took......for 14 months, lol :D

gewms
04-29-14, 12:25 PM
Have anyone gotten an alicorn without having to buy it? How do you get the sacred horn? I have being waiting got months.

maguar
04-29-14, 02:26 PM
Have anyone gotten an alicorn without having to buy it? How do you get the sacred horn? I have being waiting got months.

As long as you've got the love shack the alicorn parts will drop from any adventure (very rare). It can take ages to get the parts so keep trying and you'll get there.

Bahaqueen
05-03-14, 03:04 PM
Anyone know the stats for the alicorn? How much feeding it takes to grow, collection time, and if theres a limit like with buildings? Im assuming hes slow and greedy, just cuz he refills energy... But does anyone have specific info?

Edit: there are two ways to get the alicorn: from the market or by crafting.

To craft an alicorn you need a love shack and to have unlocked the alicorn.

To unlock the alicorn you need to collect from Thurston's fort (may take a couple of collections). You when then get a quest where Ivy asks you to make some bling for Thurston. As you finish this quest a new one will appear. Keep completing the quests that appear after finishing the previous ones. You'll eventually get one call Mystic wings & horns. This requires you to find a wing and a horn from adventures. They're rare drops. When you've found or skipped them the alicorn will be unlocked.

The alicorn takes 5 days to grow up. You can collect from it once a week to completely refill your energy. It may say +40 but if your cap is 30 you'll on,y get up to that. Please note that collecting from it will not take your energy over the max so only collect when you're almost empty.

POST VALENTINE DAY

You will still be able to do the alicorn goals, unlock it and craft it if you have the Love Shack.

If you don't have the Love Shack you will only be able to purchase it in the market. The Love Shack was part of the 2013 limited time Valentine's Day content.
🌴will the Love Shack ever be offered again? I've spent HUNDREDS on this game check the records so it's obvious I'm in LOVE right; but the Alicorn is so bloody expensive, feels like I'm being punished even after purchasing gems😱 I hope someone replies even if it's not in my favour, later for now Queens & Kings🌴

doobievilla
05-03-14, 05:38 PM
��will the Love Shack ever be offered again? I've spent HUNDREDS on this game check the records so it's obvious I'm in LOVE right; but the Alicorn is so bloody expensive, feels like I'm being punished even after purchasing gems�� I hope someone replies even if it's not in my favour, later for now Queens & Kings��

Feel the same way.. Punished for not starting the game sooner I guess ) I hope they can do something in regard to later adopters of the game but I am sure its not a priority.

papatya0
05-09-14, 10:16 AM

So 3 months later, and...imagine I have 3 white alicorns and one pink now....still hope for all who are waiting...

calipitter
05-10-14, 06:52 AM
Well I think they should fix the avatar for the alicorn in the market. Right now it has a small crate on the picture that indicates that it can be crafted when in fact the vast majority of us cannot craft it. I really love this game and everything TL does to keep it running and updated. I even understand the collector mentality of rewarding those pioneers who started playing the game when it was in its infancy with something that no one else can get. But why does it have to be something that is so dang valuable? I want the opportunity to quest for it!! I feel like I missed part of the story line. Okay those early players got the love shack, and they have beautiful pink kingdoms that I will never have. Isn't that enough of a reward for finding CS before Valentines day? It's not like I was ignoring you TL. I was actively looking for a game just like this when I found you. If you had been advertising the game all over the place and we chose not to download until it was too late well then I guess it would be our own fault. But most of downloaded the game as soon as we found it and have been playing ever since. Doesn't loyalty count for anything? Maybe if we have play consistently (like everyday for over a year, like I have) TL could finally reward those players with the ability to craft an alicorn.

MazzieStarz
06-01-14, 10:11 AM
It's been we'll over a year now and I have NOT finished "The Mystic Alicorn" quest. I have 3 wings however 0 horn. When I log-in "The Mystic Alicorn" quest reads progress. I have done several hundred Alicorn adventures with no avail on obtaining a single Alicorn Horn. Is it possible to obtain a horn while on Valentine quest, or has time to complete this quest run out?

maguar
06-01-14, 02:31 PM
If you didn't have a love shack you would not be able to get the parts dropping. Because you've got the shack and the goal the parts will drop from any adventure. They're just very rare so it can take ages to get them.

mariegoodley
06-08-14, 11:47 AM
I started this game in November so I wasn't playing when love shack goal was available will this goal come around again? I don't feel that just coz I wasn't playing that I can't craft any Alicorns I have to use my gems. Is there another way besides paying an extortionate amount of gems for one animal that only drops once a week :confused:

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-08-14, 11:56 AM
Nope.
In the same boat ... We're doomed to watch some of our nbors have more & more alicorn babies, amassing an alicorn herd for free while we have to fork out 600 gems just to have ONE.
Them's the breaks for the less fortunate like us cuz they ain't bringing that love shack back. Accept it. Lol

Anyuszko
06-08-14, 12:17 PM
Nope.
In the same boat ... We're doomed to watch some of our nbors have more & more alicorn babies, amassing an alicorn herd for free while we have to fork out 600 gems just to have ONE.
Them's the breaks for the less fortunate like us cuz they ain't bringing that love shack back. Accept it. Lol

Wish you be able to craft them somewhen..

sblizzard
06-08-14, 05:36 PM
It would seem you can still get the items you need from the castle adventures. I just received a sacred wing.

zoomher
06-08-14, 06:30 PM
I have the love shack. I have only gotten ONE Alicorn free and that one took almost a year. The others have been paid for. I have one of the tights games around.

mariegoodley
06-09-14, 02:14 AM
It would be nice to have the opportunity to craft one I have the pink one but it would be nice to have a white one as well. Please TL make it available to ALL adventurers :)

Petasos
06-09-14, 07:03 AM
This topic was beat to death this Valentines. TL stated no love shack this year and no word on next year. I have no love shack either and was not happy at that decision. Hate to be mean but get used to disappointment on that topic. I get the feeling we will not be seeing it again. Who knows though, maybe TL will surprise us.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-09-14, 08:04 AM
It would seem you can still get the items you need from the castle adventures. I just received a sacred wing.
That's true ONLY for those players who also have the love shack.
No love shack, no drops for alicorn parts...cuz what would we do with wings & horns if we had em? LOL

tanbi1
06-09-14, 02:28 PM
I have the love shack, and I have the goal. I adventure daily. I don't have a single oart

tanbi1
06-09-14, 02:28 PM
16 months now

kooky panda
06-09-14, 02:33 PM
Merging both alicorn threads together.

sleepymama2122
06-09-14, 06:52 PM
Got a random wing drop from my barracks yesterday. How is that possible?

fantaloonastic
06-09-14, 08:04 PM
I got a wing yesterday as well. Pity as I now have 3 wings and no horns :D

tanbi1
06-10-14, 11:13 AM
I didnt

gdmcrjunkie
06-10-14, 02:39 PM
I got a wing yesterday as well. Pity as I now have 3 wings and no horns :D

4 wings no horns for me :D Ah well, maybe next one will be a horn.

Oliver118
06-10-14, 11:02 PM
It seems like I still have a chance of getting the Alicorn! I just finished building Thurston's Fort, a few hours ago I collected from it and I got a goal that wanted me to craft the Knightly Bling Bling! Alicorn, here I come!

katbtodd
06-12-14, 11:23 AM
This topic was beat to death this Valentines. TL stated no love shack this year and no word on next year. I have no love shack either and was not happy at that decision. Hate to be mean but get used to disappointment on that topic. I get the feeling we will not be seeing it again. Who knows though, maybe TL will surprise us.

I was thinking they should but it in the market... For those who have not got it.. Even if it's a gem purchase. It would be worth it

JayUK69
06-12-14, 11:49 AM
A friend of mine didn't start playing until long after valentines day so didn't get the love shack. I had it on mine and was still accessible through my iTunes app store purchase history. So I gave my freind my iTunes app store login details and they downloaded the Valentines edition to their devices and it worked fine with their own game login details. I changed passwords afterwards as a safety meaure. If anyone without a love shack has trustworthy friends, then this is an option.

oliverrr11
06-12-14, 11:56 AM
A friend of mine didn't start playing until long after valentines day so didn't get the love shack. I had it on mine and was still accessible through my iTunes app store purchase history. So I gave my freind my iTunes app store login details and they downloaded the Valentines edition to their devices and it worked fine with their own game login details. I changed passwords afterwards as a safety meaure. If anyone without a love shack has trustworthy friends, then this is an option.

I believe the last time I tried to access my valentine edition it won't open and refers you to the regular game now

JayUK69
06-12-14, 11:59 AM
I believe the last time I tried to access my valentine edition it won't open and refers you to the regular game now

Must be because of more recent iOS updates. This was last summer my friend got it to work.

ryusei745
06-13-14, 04:30 PM
I was thinking they should but it in the market... For those who have not got it.. Even if it's a gem purchase. It would be worth it

I completely agree with this. it would at a lot of gameplay value to any players who started after the Vday edition with the love shack. imagine how much more time players would spend grinding for alicorns? you could make the love shack cost a bit more than the alicorn and i would still definitely jump to buy gems for it.

samanthaandsawyer02
06-15-14, 04:51 AM
Question regarding Mystic Alicorn goal.....On level 42 have had the goal for the last year and a half..have 4 sacred horns, but no sacred wings. Go on quest every 2/3 days...Does it usually take a year and half for a goal or is something wrong with my game? getting discouraged

JennyC81
06-15-14, 05:34 AM
Question regarding Mystic Alicorn goal.....On level 42 have had the goal for the last year and a half..have 4 sacred horns, but no sacred wings. Go on quest every 2/3 days...Does it usually take a year and half for a goal or is something wrong with my game? getting discouraged

I got my first wing in Feb 2014, and I finally got the horn I needed 5 days ago. I was getting discouraged too, but then one day it finally happened. Don't give up. :)

labsandboxers
06-16-14, 05:45 AM
I'm right there with you. I could use 3 wings

labsandboxers
06-24-14, 06:00 PM
TL have you forgotten those of us who have been here for almost two years? I haven't seen alicorn parts for many a moon. I still use my love shack for pink quest, but would love to be able to craft some alicorns. The two I have I bought.

ShibuyaCloth
06-24-14, 11:54 PM
I got lucky this month, got a full set this month to craft my latest alicorn. Still growing up...

SpiritWind00
06-25-14, 01:58 AM
I got a wing yesterday... From Bandits Adventure. So this is the 3rd drop since Feb last year for me. What do they say about "all good things"!!

Chaotarch
06-25-14, 05:42 AM
TL should give the white alicorns all players for crafting in the magic forge...

doobievilla
06-25-14, 06:15 AM
TL have you forgotten those of us who have been here for almost two years? I haven't seen alicorn parts for many a moon. I still use my love shack for pink quest, but would love to be able to craft some alicorns. The two I have I bought.
Just be happy you can craft an Alicorn..

tanbi1
07-07-14, 09:56 AM
17 SEVENTEEN S E V E N T E E N - one seven - SEVENTEEN months, NO Alicorn part

tanbi1
07-07-14, 09:57 AM
The Mystic Alicorn quest, just sitting, staring at me.

Queenzod
07-07-14, 10:12 AM
17 SEVENTEEN S E V E N T E E N - one seven - SEVENTEEN months, NO Alicorn part

Clearly, Tanbi, you win! Some kind of loser award! Lol. Have some peach pie. I made it fresh this morning, just for you.

PurpleScorpion76
07-07-14, 01:21 PM
As a new player since may 2014 am I not going to be able to get an Alicorn then through a goal?

claupu
07-08-14, 02:10 AM
As a new player since may 2014 am I not going to be able to get an Alicorn then through a goal?

Sorry to tell you that, but you won't be able to craft an alicorn. Only those players who have a love shack are able to do that. If you want one, you have to buy one with gems in the market.

tanbi1
07-08-14, 05:57 AM
Clearly, Tanbi, you win! Some kind of loser award! Lol. Have some peach pie. I made it fresh this morning, just for you.

And very delicious it is too. :)

kudukuda
07-08-14, 10:33 AM

Did you make it using your love shack?
Obviously Tanbi has one, but no Alicorn parts to go with it...
I feel for you Tanbi. Then again you have the shack AND peach pie from QZ, so I am a bit jealous. ��

Queenzod
07-08-14, 10:55 AM
Did you make it using your love shack?
Obviously Tanbi has one, but no Alicorn parts to go with it...
I feel for you Tanbi. Then again you have the shack AND peach pie from QZ, so I am a bit jealous. ��

Peach pies for everyone, on the house! Ala mode, streusel topping, whipped cream, crumb topping, lattice top... Sometimes my alicorns like them with blueberries in them, but they're such messy eaters it stains their fur blue. What a mess!

roguebee
07-08-14, 05:43 PM
I'll take a slice of the peach pie and dream about when I can make strawberry jam for my bread...

boxesj
07-09-14, 04:20 AM
I actually got my parts over a year of playing and seems more drops recently. Just crafted another one last week and didn't know when I got the complete parts. Check the love shank it might already be there...

meme1098
07-09-14, 06:50 AM
I check my love shack every few days since it's hard to see all the drops from adventures.

gewms
07-09-14, 10:14 AM
I'm still trying to get the adventures to drop a sacred horn. Is it still happening?

PikaSquirrel
07-09-14, 10:26 AM
As long as you had access to this Goal line, there is no time limit on the obtaining items required for the Alicorn.

katbtodd
07-09-14, 03:32 PM
I'm still trying to get the adventures to drop a sacred horn. Is it still happening?

I got two,,,about two weeks ago

jimboser
07-10-14, 11:51 AM

I was very surprised to have checked my Love Shack earlier this week and discovered I had collected two horns, already having had 5 wings saved up. Crafting the 2nd Alicorn at this moment. ;)

So, yes, these parts do still stop. You just need to check your Shack every now and then in case you missed them drop from an adventure.

moon331
07-10-14, 04:24 PM
It's so unfair that most players have to pay 600 gems for one unicorn while some have the ability to craft them forever.

gewms
07-11-14, 01:01 PM
Thanks for all the input!

Jennerwein1
07-12-14, 01:15 PM
Suggestion for TL: why not repeat the love shack/ Alicorn quest next year for Valentines as a separate/additional quest for players who have not been playing since 2013 ? There should be a good number added over 2 years. This would allow everybody to craft an Alicorn. And .. added bonus for TL: no need to write new software, plug in previous module. Sounds like win/win, no?

PurpleScorpion76
07-13-14, 10:12 AM
Well I'm really confused. I've been looking through old posts and discovered that a little box in my inventory on some items means they can be crafted. And I've noticed that according to my inventory I can craft an Allicorn but I've only been playing since May?

maguar
07-13-14, 02:47 PM
The crate means that the item may be craftable. Eg the evil queen decorations are only craftable when you're at the relevant stage of that quest. Others are only craftable if you have the correct bulding, eg wells in workshop, alicorns in love shack. U fortunately if you don't have the love shack you can't craft the alicorn. The display in the market can't differentiate whether you've got the shack or not.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-13-14, 03:40 PM
I was once confused by that too, PurpleScorpion..and excited that I would some day be able to craft an alicorn when I saw the crate on it. That is, until I realized I was mistaken because it's only craftable for those lucky players who have the love shack.
And now there are 2 items in the market which ARE craftable by everyone once you hit that stage in the game but have no crate on them at all... The rose arch & faerie flowerbed.
Consistency isn't really a priority around here, lol.

Chaotarch
07-14-14, 04:56 AM
Suggestion for TL: why not repeat the love shack/ Alicorn quest next year for Valentines as a separate/additional quest for players who have not been playing since 2013 ? There should be a good number added over 2 years. This would allow everybody to craft an Alicorn. And .. added bonus for TL: no need to write new software, plug in previous module. Sounds like win/win, no?

maybe a "new" loveshack could be the house of lila or azalea...just an idea...

PurpleScorpion76
07-14-14, 01:40 PM
Clearly. Something useful craftable would be nice. :)

HorseHoundandFoxHoldings
07-15-14, 02:43 PM
Do you think it may be triggered after upgrading the Tavern?

I am a level 50 and started playing with the 2013 Valentine Edition. That was over 16 months from when I am writing this note. I play on a regular basis and JUST RECEIVED THE SACRED ALICORN WING within the last month. This alicorn just started giving full energy in the last two weeks. My first white Alicorn I received as a bonus from an adventure, I had to wait this long to get the Sacred Wing to create the white Alicorn from the Love Shack. What I am trying to say is DO NOT GIVE UP!! The adventure I received the sacred wing from was the Desert adventure (I could be wrong about the adventure, but I do think it was the desert adventure.). I will look it up if anyone has questions. Good Luck to those you have the patience to wait.

Thorgal
07-16-14, 12:00 AM
To ppl that are upset that they don't have the love shack available, don't be. If you had you will just be upset that your knights never return the stuff you want ;-) I have done over 500+ adventures (have a barrack as well) and only gotten two horns. I gem-skipped the wings last week, so I guess I will never get a wing because of that.

PurpleScorpion76
07-16-14, 02:36 PM
To ppl that are upset that they don't have the love shack available, don't be. If you had you will just be upset that your knights never return the stuff you want ;-) I have done over 500+ adventures (have a barrack as well) and only gotten two horns. I gem-skipped the wings last week, so I guess I will never get a wing because of that.

I'm sorry I don't know how the two are connected?

jptheripper
07-16-14, 04:45 PM

this has nothing to do with the random drop of the wing

PikaSquirrel
07-16-14, 05:15 PM

Skipping the task won't prevent you from getting the items anymore. Sacred Wings and Horns will continue to drop for you and you can craft more than one Alicorn.

calipitter
07-16-14, 05:29 PM
I am a level 50 and started playing with the 2013 Valentine Edition. That was over 16 months from when I am writing this note. I play on a regular basis and JUST RECEIVED THE SACRED ALICORN WING within the last month. This alicorn just started giving full energy in the last two weeks. My first white Alicorn I received as a bonus from an adventure, I had to wait this long to get the Sacred Wing to create the white Alicorn from the Love Shack. What I am trying to say is DO NOT GIVE UP!! The adventure I received the sacred wing from was the Desert adventure (I could be wrong about the adventure, but I do think it was the desert adventure.). I will look it up if anyone has questions. Good Luck to those you have the patience to wait.

Wait!! What?!? You got a whole alicorn from an adventure??!! Seriously??

meme1098
07-16-14, 05:31 PM
Wait!! What?!? You got a whole alicorn from an adventure??!! Seriously??

I've been playing since that time, too, but there was never an alicorn drop from any adventure; only the wing or horn were drops.

SpiritWind00
07-16-14, 05:33 PM

I'm sorry I don't know how the two are connected?

this has nothing to do with the random drop of the wing

Yes they are connected... And yes it has everything to do with a random drop of the wing.

They are Sacred Wings and Sacred Horns, white and pretty, which drop from an adventure, and for some players the wing or horn still hasn't dropped even after more than 18 months, and for a lot of us, we've only had the ability to craft 1 alicorn and we buy the rest like everyone else. (Yes some are more lucky than others and have crafted more) So, if you think not being able to get 3 dragons was tough and the randomness of knights not returning an egg after 5, 30 or 40 or 80 tries was bad, try not getting a horn or wing to drop after more than 500 tries.

I agree with Thorgal, You are not missing out......... At some point whenever you join the game you're going to miss out on something because it was dependent on when you started playing or you weren't at the required level to begin a timed goal or you didn't have the ability to finish a timed goal within time.

What's in the Love Shack:
I've just put mine shack back on the screen so that I can share whats in the love shack.
1. alchemy: wood to pink wood; stone to pink stone; fur to pink fur; glimmerdust to pink dust, jewels to pink jewels -NOTHING TO USE ANY OF THESE ITEMS FOR NOW.
2. Animals: ALL GEM BUYS and their drops are chocolate items, NOTHING TO USE ITEMS ON
3. Craft random plants which are decorative only. But you need masses of random drops.
4. Decorative pink items, lots of these, all requiring pink items from alchemy area or random drops from the valentine adventure.

And of course, the alicorn. It's only slightly cheaper with gems if you were to gem buy the wing and horn in order to craft the alicorn than purchasing a baby alicorn through the market now.

Friends, you aren't missing out if you don't have the Love Shack.

azriX2012
07-23-14, 07:26 PM
I crafted my first alicorn yesterday :-) I guess I'm lucky because I got 2 sacred horns and 1 sacred wing in a period of 4 months when I restarted playing CS (100 adventures more or less).

labsandboxers
07-24-14, 07:31 AM
Finally a wing!!

tanbi1
08-04-14, 02:03 AM
18 months

tanbi1
08-11-14, 11:22 AM
So is it still possible (for other players) to get Alicorn parts while all this stone business is going on? Cos stupidly, I'm still checking. 18 months, not one part, and still hopeful. Got a screw loose! clearly.

maguar
08-11-14, 02:58 PM
So is it still possible (for other players) to get Alicorn parts while all this stone business is going on? Cos stupidly, I'm still checking. 18 months, not one part, and still hopeful. Got a screw loose! clearly.

As long as you have the love shack you've still got a chance of getting a part dropping during the event

tanbi1
08-11-14, 11:40 PM
As long as you have the love shack you've still got a chance of getting a part dropping during the event

I have the love shack. And the task. Just no parts. Still. Adventure daily. And barracks every other day.

boxesj
08-12-14, 09:47 AM
Don't give up... Since I got my first full alicorn a few months back this year... I kept getting more parts, now I have 4. I was very disappointed and stopped playing for a while last year missed all the Halloween stuff.....but it seems I get lucker this year

katbtodd
09-03-14, 04:39 AM
Does anybody know if the wing or horn drops from the two newest adventures,,plumb hive and fenal lands , those seem to be the two I been sending out the most,,, no wing or horn here,, but was hoping they were added to the drops , don't want to be greedy but would love more Ali still have two wings in inventory

PikaSquirrel
09-03-14, 11:11 AM
Sacred Wing and Sacred Horn will not drop from doing the Feral Lands Adventure or the Plume Hive Adventure. Try other ones like Search the Ancient Vault, Hunt Roaming Bandits, or Explore Dark Caves! :)

katbtodd
09-04-14, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the answer. Not the one I wanted to hear..but it was an answer thanks again

tanbi1
09-07-14, 01:13 AM
19 months

katbtodd
09-07-14, 05:11 AM
19 months

That just not right,,,, it took me 6 month to the day to get my first drop

EBJW
09-10-14, 01:46 AM
I play over a year now, started after the valentine '13 edition. So I don't have the white alicorn. Personally I think it it's a very big downside this unicorn isn't part of the storyline, but can only be bought by players like me for the huge amount of 600 gems. Especially since the alicorn/unicorn has become the central piece in the last icons.

But okay, what I want to know:
if I buy the white alicorn from the market, what happens next? What steps do I have to take until it's grown up? Do I get an egg, must I incubate it? Must I wait for parts? Or do I get an instant baby alicorn, and I only have to feed it until it's grown?

Chaotarch
09-10-14, 02:08 AM
But okay, what I want to know:
if I buy the white alicorn from the market, what happens next? What steps do I have to take until it's grown up? Do I get an egg, must I incubate it? Must I wait for parts? Or do I get an instant baby alicorn, and I only have to feed it until it's grown?

you get a babyalicorn, which grow up after 4 * 22h, then you could collect every 7 days 40energy.

EBJW
09-10-14, 02:22 AM
you get a babyalicorn, which grow up after 4 * 22h, then you could collect every 7 days 40energy.

Okay, thanx for answering! :o

stlouis4
09-22-14, 10:51 AM
I have the boxed crate next to the Allicorn and next to the dragon in Market>Nature, is this something that I can craft?